main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD RPF Announcement Thread: Ramza Stepping Down, Sinrebirth Stepping Up

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Autumn RPF Awards!

Come one, come all to the Autumn RPF Awards, now running in the RPR. Its time once again to let your voices be heard, and reward your fellow RPer for their work! Stop on by and let your voice be heard! You never know, maybe you'll come back with an award or two!

Visit this thread to get in on the action!

-I_H

2. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    *** The RPF Christmas Ball is here ***

Please enjoy the 3rd Annual RPF Christmas Ball, now open in the RPR until January 2nd. This one of a kind game serves as a great opportunity for folks to relax, socialize, and be merry!

Happy Holidays!
    -I_H

3. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    *** The RPF Christmas Ball is here ***

Please enjoy the 3rd Annual RPF Christmas Ball, now open in the RPR until January 2nd. This one of a kind game serves as a great opportunity for folks to relax, socialize, and be merry!

Happy Holidays!
    -I_H

4. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Winter RPF Awards!
    In the midst of the winter chills, surrounded by kith and kin after Chrithmath...its time once again to let your voices be heard, and reward your fellow RPers for their work! Stop on by and let your voice be heard! You never know, maybe you'll come back with an award or two!

Visit this thread to make your voice heard!

5. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Winter RPF Awards!
    In the midst of the winter chills, surrounded by kith and kin after Chrithmath...its time once again to let your voices be heard, and reward your fellow RPers for their work! Stop on by and let your voice be heard! You never know, maybe you'll come back with an award or two!

Visit this thread to make your voice heard!

6. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    CONGRATULATIONS NSWRPF!

For managing to achieve a position on the Top 24 most active forums the a 30 Day Period.

For a board of less than 3 yrs old, to achieve such a level of activity is astounding!

Very well done. Please visit TROTSTATEOTG for more celebrations!

And well done friends! Board Slowdown my foot!

=D=

-I_H

7. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Half a Million Strong

The Role Playing Community has now past 500,000 posts!

Celebrate with us! :)

-I_H

8. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Half a Million Strong

The Role Playing Community has now past 500,000 posts!

Celebrate with us! :)

-I_H

9. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    RPF Adoptions Update

Our Adoptions Program in WNU is operational and is taking on eager RPers willing and ready to play your games and become integrated into this community. Please stop on by the program, say hello, and consider adoption!

-I_H

10. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    RPF Adoptions Update

Our Adoptions Program in WNU is operational and is taking on eager RPers willing and ready to play your games and become integrated into this community. Please stop on by the program, say hello, and consider adoption!

-I_H

11. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Board Policy Notice

There has been a strengthening of board policy regarding underage users. Please read this thread in RPR and familiarize yourself with this change.

Thanks!
    -I_H

12. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Board Policy Notice

There has been a strengthening of board policy regarding underage users. Please read this thread in RPR and familiarize yourself with this change.

Thanks!
    -I_H

13. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Spring RPF Awards!

Come one, come all to the Spring 2009 Awards, now running in the RPR. Its time once again to let your voices be heard, and reward your fellow RPer for their work! Stop on by and let your voice be heard! You never know, maybe you'll come back with an award or two!

-I_H

14. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Spring RPF Awards!

Come one, come all to the Spring 2009 Awards, now running in the RPR. Its time once again to let your voices be heard, and reward your fellow RPer for their work! Stop on by and let your voice be heard! You never know, maybe you'll come back with an award or two!

-I_H

15. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    The Summer of Games!

Two games are going on in the RPF this Summer!

They are:

1.) The RPF Summer Challenge: A series of 15 weekly RPing challenges to be judged by me! The one who gets the most wins over the summer will be awarded a weeks colors and the title of RPF Summer Champion! The competition is open to all people at all times, so please consider participating!

and

2.) The EUC-RPF Lightsaber Tournament: A heated RPing battle between many of the RPF's top players! Being judged by three decorated GMs, this promises to be a fine spectacle of RPing skill! Users are welcome to stop by and cheer on their favorites! The resource thread for this tournament can be found here.

-I_H

16. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    The Summer of Games!

Two games are going on in the RPF this Summer!

They are:

1.) The RPF Summer Challenge: A series of 15 weekly RPing challenges to be judged by me! The one who gets the most wins over the summer will be awarded a weeks colors and the title of RPF Summer Champion! The competition is open to all people at all times, so please consider participating!

and

2.) The EUC-RPF Lightsaber Tournament: A heated RPing battle between many of the RPF's top players! Being judged by three decorated GMs, this promises to be a fine spectacle of RPing skill! Users are welcome to stop by and cheer on their favorites! The resource thread for this tournament can be found here.

-I_H

17. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    The RPF has some new management!

Come bid her hello in this thread!

Congrats to her! :D

-I_H

18. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    The RPF has some new management!

Come bid her hello in this thread!

Congrats to her! :D

-I_H

19. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Board Policy Notice

There has been a clarification of what is acceptable regarding the discussion of other forums made by the Modsquad. This new policy can be seen here. The policy is effective immediately. Please take some time to acquaint yourself with these new rules.

Best,
    -I_H

20. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Board Policy Notice

There has been a clarification of what is acceptable regarding the discussion of other forums made by the Modsquad. This new policy can be seen here. The policy is effective immediately. Please take some time to acquaint yourself with these new rules.

Best,
    -I_H

21. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Summer RPF Awards!

Come one, come all to the Summer Awards, now running in the RPR. Its time once again to let your voices be heard, and reward your fellow RPer for their work! Stop on by and let your voice be heard! You never know, maybe you'll come back with an award or two!

~Xany

22. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Summer RPF Awards!

Come one, come all to the Summer Awards, now running in the RPR. Its time once again to let your voices be heard, and reward your fellow RPer for their work! Stop on by and let your voice be heard! You never know, maybe you'll come back with an award or two!

~Xany

23. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    ***Attention***

There is an important discussion on not just new guilds in the RPR, but also the state of our community in the RPFs. Please consider reading and joining this discussion, found in this thread.

Please do not let the long and involved posts intimidate you. Everyone is very very interested to hear your opinions, especially those who do not usually frequent Role Playing Resource.

Thanks!
    -I_H

24. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    ***Attention***

There is an important discussion on not just new guilds in the RPR, but also the state of our community in the RPFs. Please consider reading and joining this discussion, found in this thread.

Please do not let the long and involved posts intimidate you. Everyone is very very interested to hear your opinions, especially those who do not usually frequent Role Playing Resource.

Thanks!
    -I_H

25. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Looking For Games?

Looking for a game to play? Not sure what games are open to newcomers? This thread contains a listing of games that are looking for new players, so go have a look!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.