main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive RPF Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by NaboosPrincess, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Finally my 05ers, and 2 players i forgot!

'03 - Winged_Jedi, an excellent player who brings delight to a GM's life, with his intricate, exciting posts.

'04 - Darth_Joesha, She's the one who got me into this in the first place, and after much persuasion, was persuaded to come back, after SL3 started, despite being pregnant! An excellent alround RPer!

'05 - Don't know many of these, If i think of more, I'll post 'em later

Slumvillage - I have only Rped with him in SL, but he's such a great player, I wish I had in other games too. His posts are always a pleasure to read, and he's always there to lend a hand within the Game.

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    There's one last person that I'd like to nominate, unless she has been mentioned already and i've failed to see it.

I sadly haven't really had the chance to work with her over the years, save a brief moment, but I believe in terms of having eager & strong person in the team, and most importantly effectiveness within the council, she can handle the job. After all, having GM'd a long running series of games, you can already see the potential.

I speak, of course, of spacelady.

3. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Here are my Marvelous Nominations.

First off. I beleive Goblin_Fire '05 should get a place on the council. She is rather new but seems to be incredibly experienced and well trained in the arts of writing and RPing. She is GMing a very well put together RP of her own and she really puts alot of thought into the storyline and all of the post she creates. Her RP is allready on page 24 and it is fairly new. Her posts are very clean cut and neatly written.

Ktala '02 I have been in two or three RPs with her and her post are very well put together and neatly written. She was also just recently rewarded this fall for her RPing skills.

Genimay '05 She has been through a many successful RPs and has completed them from beginning to end. From what I have seen she has never dropped out of a single one. Her posts are also very nicely put together. She has created and given quite a few different characters a true life and you can actually picture them as real beings. She was one of the first people to great me in the RPF, and since then we have seemed to allways be found in the same RPs together.

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I concur with Fisto on this one.

I will second (fifth, sixth, whatever) the nomination of Goblin_Fire.

5. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I'm a little late to the party, but it doesn't matter cause all those I would nominate have been nominated. Apart from Milney, perhaps (I may have missed it). In any case, if he hasn't been nominated, I'm nominating him now.

6. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    A little less than 48 hours left to do this, guys. If you haven't posted your nominations yet, please do so. :)

7. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I nominate SkyeLightrider, for his strong stand of what's right and wrong and his wonderful ability to carve out brilliant plots. He also has one of the mosr detailed and well thought out characters in the RPF, Skye Lightrider. Not forgetting his strong leadership personality and the fact that he has the respect of all who has RPed with him, as shown in the Jedi Outcasts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.