main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Fellow RP'ers, come here to practise your skills with a lightsaber blade!

Just remember to obey the TOS!

This thread is open to anybody, you don't need to have a character sheet.

Just make sure you RP!!!!

And, May the force be with you!!!!!!

Darth Basin likes this.
  2. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC:FINALLY A REAL DUEL THREAD! YES! THANK YOU KAKY!

IC: So does anyone wanna duel?

Darth Basin likes this.
  3. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    I will!

*Kaky stands, motionless, a trickle of sweat trails down the length of his face, he looks up towards Evan, and smiles, he hadn't had a real duel in a long time, holding the smile, he raised his right arm, and with a 'clap', the gleaming hilt of his lightsaber connected with his palm, he pressed in the small red button, and in an instant, a blindig flash of blue, humming plasma was emitted from the tip of the hilt, Kaky took a deep breath, and remained looking at Evan, he slowly opened his mouth and spoke the words;*

"You're mine!"

TAG: Evan

4. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Why not use the one in SWC?

5. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: I don't like small talk RP'ing, the only reason I did so then, was to make sure I got into the fight :p

6. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
  7. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: Duelling in the SWC is good, but I prefer a good RP once in a while

8. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i'll give it a go if you want.

9. DarthKakarot

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: I gotta go, Trimaj, feel free to take my place!

10. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: I will duel you Trimaj

11. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: ok i'm a defel with a saber with a curved hilt.

IC:

As he stood in the rain waiting for his opponent to make a move he reflected that this truly would be an interesting fight. raising his saber in the classic defensive position he activated the virdian blade. "Come, let us dance." are the only words that escape his mouth.

TAG HEREN

12. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Deyla Heren

With his hood over his head from the heavy rainfall, Jedi knight Deyla Heren turned to see a Defel approaching him. This Defel activated a viridian blade, and held it up, so, naturally, Deyla reached for the hilt by his side and switched it on. He held up his glowing green blade and it shone in the darkness.

The only words his new opponent said were, "Come. Let us dance."

Deyla withdrew another stepped, and then took two quick and large ste[s towards his opponent. His lightsaber was a blur as he came around to the Defel's right arm.

TAG: Trimaj

13. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    Noticing his opponents step back he knew what was coming and set himself accordingly. As his oppenents saber swung at his right arm he flicked his wrist in a quick parry downwards and came back with a riposte towards his opponents stomach. He had not moved his feet during this motion at all. "To easy. You will have to try harder to strike me."

TAG HEREN

14. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla saw the easy parry, and leaped high, and flipped to land directly behind his opponent Defel. The blow from the Defel had missed. The words of his opponent hadn't left a sting. After all, this was a Sith he was dealing with. Why would he listen to one of them.

Then Deyla gave a strong horizontal swing towards his opponents neck. If he connected, his opponents head would swipe straight off.

15. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

Seeing his opponent jump he moved before he landed and blocked the attack again. To easy. Were the only thoughts that ran through his mind. He however didnt release the blades after the contact. Instead he began to push, using the force to augment his strength.

With the man across from him thus occupied he used the force to pick up a rock and left it there, waiting for the moment to strike.

TAG HEREN

16. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla smiled to himself at the overconfidence of the man. He used the Force to enhance his stength and then pushed hard, hoping to put the Defel off balance. Then he raised his hand towards his opponents face and let out a powerful Force-push, hoping to throw the Defel across the room.

17. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

However he was already gone. Flicking off his lightsaber and rolling to the right he simultaneously threw the rock at the his head, and stabbed at the Jedi's stomach while reactivating his saber. Does he even know the rock is there? We shall see.

TAG HEREN

OOC: already had this in mind:D

18. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Rolling forward along the ground, Deyla got to his feet and raised his hand. He had avoided the stab and the rock, with the help of the Force, stopped in mid-air. It was tossed to the side, and Deyla got back to his feet. He charged at his opponent his green lightsaber raised behind his head, his dark brown robes billowing behind him. He swung hard at his opponent, and raised his leg at the same time. He attempted to kick the Defel, and cut off his arm with his saber.

19. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

And he simply wasn't there. He had faded into the shadows with wry grin, and turned off his saber. "Your better than I thought Jedi. But can you find me in my element?" His voice seemed to come from everywhere, and nowhere. He cirled his opponent in the rain and laughed. "Can you see me, my foolish Jedi? Would you care to tell me you name? I like to know the name of those I kill." He continued circling, looking for the opportune moment. . .

TAG HEREN

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Deyla, deactivating his lightsaber also, went to his knees. He started meditating, feeling the presence of his opponent. Almost as soon as he sat down, he was back up. He knew where his opponent was. He raised his hands, calling heavily upon the Force. From seemingly no where a small hurricane arose in front of Deyla. Using the Force he directed it to follow his opponent. It kicked up and started rapidly towards the Defel.

21. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Rabai entered the great dueling hall, he observed two combatants who were dueling with great ferocity, Rabai smiled his evil smile, he could feel the anger and hatred of the jedi boiling deep within his heart...within his soul...~

~He moved with stealth, concealing himself in the force, His dark dark baggy robes flowing behind him. He watched as Trimaj fought Deyla, Rabai frowned, this was going to be interesting, he would of course step in and help the fellow sith should there be any problems, but for now he just watched the duel.~

TAG:anyone

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

With a gesture it was gone. "Do you think such tricks trouble me boy?" Emerging from the shadows he walked leisurely back to the Jedi. "Do you want me to show you the real power of the force boy? I can. I have been but playing til now. And you have insulted me vastly, not responding to a single thing I have said. That really isn't polite. I am Trimaj. And as you see I am a Sith." With this he gestured to his matte black cloak and robes. He held his saber's hilt casually now. "Boy, it really isn't polite not to talk to the person who has deigned to give you a lesson." And with that he threw his matte black saber's hilt, sending it towards the Jedi while still talking, "You really should respond some time in the near future." And he waited til the last second and used the force activate it a bare inch from the Jedi's face. . .

TAG HEREN

OOC: jedi don't tend to attack if their opponent isn't either. i love that trait.[face_devil]

23. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: One thing, mate. Your a level 1 apprentice and I'm a Jedi Knight. I'm not saying like you can't beat me, but you are calling me a boy....

Deyla took several steps backwards and raised his hands. From behind the Defel a large part of a wall came rocketing forward towards him.

"Do not think I'm rude. Most Sith don't strike up friendly conversations. And if they do, it's usually a trap to get a deadly strike on them," Deyla said, reactivating his lightsaber and spinning it casually in his hand.

He waited for the part of the wall to collide with the back of the Defel's head.

24. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC:you didnt defend his attack deyla

EDIT:thats cool...

25. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: oh, sorry. guess maybe we should have given more info. i thought we were dualing on level ground. might ought to have a character sheet that you have and use for this updating it as you advance. oh and calling you boy is a way to anger you. i'm 34 years old in the sith trials. so you may be a boy. i don't know your character in it.

Seeing as he was a reasonable distance from the wall he heard it and had ample time to move. Using a force amplified run he barely avoided the falling section of the wall. "Very good boy, I am inpressed. This will end soon though, you are aware of that aren't you?" Calling upon his anger he charged. However he did not activate his saber yet. He held it at the ready moving it in a weaving motion infront of him.

TAG HEREN

OOC: he moved back rabai. i think that constitutes getting out of the way. i'll give him this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.