main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Dark Sun
    Unknown planet of the Kias Domain.

"You flatter me, Ms The Intruder."

Dark Sun was begaining to be a little proud of the little woman, for instead of letting her move, and not counter, she moved also. It had been a long while since she fought someone new, and fresh. Now was her chance, and she was not bound to leave too early.

"Lord Vader, may his memory live on, trained many agents in the ways of the dark side during his career. Unknown to many and against her own will, The agent known only as The Dark Lord's Daughter was brought forward to 136 years after her own time. It is she who will make sure that your business on this planet ends here."

She was impressed by the strength that the woman had, and her attitude also. For a split second, she wondered if she would turn to the right way of the sith. But her little speech was wrong, "Vader?" However, she did not have that long to ponder the words, for she had to jump back to get out of the way of the in-coming blade. Then she force leapt several more feet to get more space. "Ya, now I am for sure your one of them falsifiers."

Her left hand reached down and grabbed the hilt on her left side and ignited it. The dark blue blade, jumped from the hilt, thrity-six inches from her weird designed hilt. The hilt matched the one on the right, that still hung down at her side. Three sharp prongs stuck out seven inches above the hilt and gaurded her hand. "You know, that you are no match for the true power of the darkside, little girl."

TAG:darthhelinith

2. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Darth Helinith

"Hmm. So training under the Jedi's so called 'chosen one' amounts to nothing much nowadays..."
    Helinith shrugged from her new position which she had landed in, resuming her defensive stance.
    "Maybe some people need reminding exactly how long the Empire ruled the known regions of this galaxy."

She was also impressed she had kept her cool this long instead of rising to the bait.
    Something else she must have leant with Acheron's help- man, she hadn't exchanged sarcastic comments with anyone in such a long time...
    Only in this case it was a far more dangerous game.

Focus Helinith, Focus...

"Ya, now I am for sure your one of them falsifiers."
    What the force was that supposed to mean?
    Surely all sith followed the same beliefs, or something very similar. Even when they split off into different fractions, they're ultimate goal was the same, whether they got along was merely human nature playing it's part, No matter how well the argument is made out to be about differences in belief, there was nearly always something personal hidden behind it all.

Something she had witnessed in the temple many a time.
    Her opponent must be deluded- the dark daughter's summary of the other.

She watched passively as her opponent ignited a dark blue blade, intrigued by the colour and the large spikes which protruded from the hilt.

"You know, that you are no match for the true power of the dark side, little girl."

"So you're an intruder, a Sith AND a Dark Side expert... Self proclaimed titles which mean little. One doesn't need a title to beat someone into the ground and watch them bleed."

Darth Helinith was beginning to feel distinctly thirsty.

TAG: Darth_C

EDIT: Markups. :_|

3. DarthBane95

DarthBane95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2009
    IC: Shyk Kenobi

Shyk jumped back, merely seconds before his opponent could cause him any harm. "Oh my Ardy, you may be strong in the force... But not that strong."

Shyk ignited his blade, and decided to take it slow this time. He approached Ardy saber raised, he thrust forward intent on winning the duel.

TAG QueenArdnassak

4. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    IC
    Ardnassak Emil

"Wow," Ardnassak muttered sarcastically. "If you don't stop complimenting me, I might get a big head."

She leaped out of the way of Shyk's thrusts and swung her saber at his neck.

Tag
    BANE!

5. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    Unknown planet of the Kias Domain

"Hmm. So training under the Jedi's so called 'chosen one' amounts to nothing much nowadays...Maybe some people need reminding exactly how long the Empire ruled the known regions of this galaxy. So you're an intruder, a Sith AND a Dark Side expert... Self proclaimed titles which mean little. One doesn't need a title to beat someone into the ground and watch them bleed."

As she listened, Dark Sun begain to understand the young woman. Smiling about the mention of the past failures of the dark side. "Darth Vader was a foolish boy who dreamed over his head and lost to a pitiful boy. Now, his "hand" had escaped the dark side purge of traitors and joined the lost." Her history lessons were coming back too her, now.

Dark Sun, started to circle to the right, then bouble back to the right. As she did so, her hilt jumped from one hand to the other. She cared little if it fooled or not. "You speak of an Impire that failed before it actually began, with a master who let the rebals go far too long, to build." The she stopped, reached down and grabbed the other blade, but left it unignited at this point.

"My master would put u onto the truth of that, impire." Her words were conisending to the deepest core. She had put her time in her studies and took the beatings to understand it. She maybe about ten years the girls age, but each learned more or less than other. However, something still prickled her mind, and the look of the girl. "Tommy, come and watch the defeat of the old and the lost."

Back at the ship and boy of sixteen stepped out, dressed in rags and no shoes or boots. His dark brown hair and dark skin could be scarcly been seen in the shadows of the ship, but he was there.

Then her other blade ignited of the darkest red ever seen, on the outside of the Unknown galaxy, came forth and joined its sister of death.

TAG: Darth Helinith

6. Darth_Vaders_Sock

Darth_Vaders_Sock Jedi Master star 2

May 10, 2009

Darth Helinith tensed slightly as the woman paced in front of her.

"Darth Vader was a foolish boy who dreamed over his head and lost to a pitiful boy. Now, his "hand" had escaped the dark side purge of traitors and joined the lost. You speak of an Empire that failed before it actually began, with a master who let the rebels go far too long, to build."

Helinith snarled at these words, flinching as the woman moved her hilt from hand to hand, but made no move. She was used to hearing other younger sith talk about the golden age of the Empire with contempt. The thing was they just didn?t understand because they were never there. They were fed on history warped with the opinion of masters who knew little better than they did. And then they would challenge her, with they?re new dueling methods and boastful of they?re new found knowledge, only to be swiftly defeated. They?d then retreat back into the shadows, licking they?re wounds, murmuring excuses which meant nothing and avoiding the truth- that Vader?s Empire was still as strong as ever, because it lived within her. The Empire which existed today was weak and would one day be crushed easily. She felt sure of it.

"Tommy, come and watch the defeat of the old and the lost."

At the appearance of the lingering teenage boy, her face broke into an evil grin. She saw the similarities- the skin , the hair, the eyes...and the differences too.
    "And soooo history repeats itself." she purred softly.

"Tell you what. Allow me to kill you now, and I might spare the life of your miserable little whelp."

She moved from the defensive into her shien backhand attack stance, thinking quickly. Scarcely had she seen a more wretched sight than that of the boy now standing behind her opponent. Snot nosed and snuffly, the creature regarded her with little outward interest, and inwardly Helinith shuddered. For although she too was a child raised by the Sith, she had had a relatively comfortable lifestyle. This boy may not even be a Sith as such, but a weapon. Such children were born and raised through conflict and could only function through violence and death. They had no capacity to socialize and rule over others, only to kill and be killed.
    This trail of thought was terminated as her opponent activated the second blade, this one of dark crimson.

Finally, action.

She began to increase her awareness in the force until she could not only sense the signatures of those present, but every other little detail, down to the last leaf on the surrounding trees. The dark side whispered and she listened.
    Helinith took a shuddering breath and leapt forward, swinging her blade to her right, intent on removing the left arm of her opponent.

TIG TAG TOE: D_C

7. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

"And soooo history repeats itself." she purred softly.

"Tell you what. Allow me to kill you now, and I might spare the life of your miserable little whelp."

Dark Sun watched with amusement as the others' blade went backward, then come forward as the woman leapted. It was an unusual style, so unusual, that maybe on a handful used it. She brought up her blue blade to block, and used the force to brace her from that attack. Then brought her second one, in her own little arc to open the girl's belly. Dark Sun, was not to waste fancy moves, if she did not have too.

TAG: Ur it, darth helinith

8. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009

Helinith shot back about a foot and drew in her stomach so the blade just missed, although she felt its heat across her skin through her jumpsuit.

Too close. That was unnecessarily stupid.

But it had been thrilling all the same. A little excitement to brighten what had started off as a very dull day. She was getting reckless, and couldn't care less.
    She took a breath and lunged again, lower down this time. Not so much to maim as to hear the clash of blades again- to breathe the smell of the ionised air.
    The words slipped out as she murmured half to her opponent and half to herself.

"Give me a duel."

TAG: D_C has Cooties!

9. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

She watched as the girl throw herself away from the killing blade, and only smiled. "Your training here has made you weak". Then she had to strain to hear,
    "Give me a duel."

Dark Sun laughed at that,"Your anger is your downfall, hold onto it, channell it. Not just release it, little sister." With that, she spun her left saber, as she leapt back, just out of range of the coming blade. Laughing, she spun both and started to pick things up with the force and hurl them from different directions, including a branch, that almost hit Dark Sun, herself.

Keep it up, and I will have someone kiss u...lmao

10. Darth_Vaders_Sock

May 10, 2009
    OCC:
    o_O [face_laugh] Enjoying yourself then?:D
    I'll get my next post up hopefully sometime tomorrow.

11. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009

Helinith gave her opponent a murderous look. She knew exactly how to channel her anger...
    She used the force to aid her as she lept over the branch, and higher still pulling the force in around her, compressing and squeezing before releasing it in a large force repulse. Not quite as powerful as Starkiller's had been, but powerful enough to throw off the debris that had been hurtling towards her, and hopefully strong enough to throw her attacker back a short way as well.
    She landed from the the move and followed with a quick strike at her opponent's waist whilst feeling upwards in the force trying to find a suitable half dead branch...

TAG: D_G

12. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    OCC: I mean TAG: D_C of course!
    I'm not cracking up!
    *begins to rock backwards and forwards on the chair she's seated in*
    I'm...not...cracking...up...

13. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

As she watched the objects go for her, her ammusement turned to appraisal as she went flying backwards and landed a few feet from the ragged boy. Then to her surprise, the girl was coming in for a killing blow to her waist, but she rolled to her left and went too her feet. Then too her horror, she noticed that her garb was burned and shredded in some places. Then she felt the pain in her arm. Turning it over, she saw the blade cut that would have taken her wriest.

Anger flowed through her, and did not delay any longer. She inhaled and let out a powerful blazing fire from her mouth, that might engulf the woman. The fire from mouth started as a one foot blaze that stretched out to five feet in diameter. Though she only held it for a second, it still raged, with heat.

OOC: Is it roasting time?

14. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    OCC: Not today old man, I know all your tricks. :cool:

Helinith watched the woman fly back, grinning. She was teaching the overinflated ego opposite a lesson- the fact that it was during a duel made it all the more pleasurable. And just an inch further?and she would have had the hand of her opponent lying at her feet.
    She was busy reaching up with the force, still searching for a dead branch and caught almost completely off guard by the fire.

?Impossible!?

She could only watch as it shot towards her, swearing and putting at strong force barrier around herself, praying that it would protect her.
    The surge of flames ended and she quickly inspected herself for damage. Thankfully, she had been as badly hurt as she had feared, although first degree burns covered the back of her hands where her gloves had been burned away. Additionally, her face stung red raw and the hem of her heavy cloak was on fire. She pulled it off quickly, throwing it some distance away and hoping the general dampness of the air and grass would extinguish it.
    Facing her opponent, she spat on the ground in front of her and reactivated her blade in an effort to fool her fellow duelist she was about to leap forward and attack. At the same time, she reached up with the force and brought down about 6 dead branches of various sizes on both the Sith woman and the boy.

She hissed both in pain and pleasure as the cracking sound of the dead wood breaking tore through the relatively quiet wood.

TAG: D_C

15. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

Dark Sun caught the words of "Impossible", through the noise of the blaze and grinned. No, she had not still showed the girl what she was taught here and from her new master, and she planned on not too. For showing an enemy all your tricks, leaves you helpless in further fights. Though she could now see the young woman shinged, Dark Sun knew it was far from over.

Her senses were listening and smelling and tasting, for leaving out the basics was to leave you with nothing. Yes, she used the force, but even it has it bases in the basic level of life. It was no wonder that she caught the tell signs of incoming and she hoped the boy was just a alert, for he was on his own. Dark Sun, almost wished Ty was here for this. His very grin scared people, even her sometimes, but she would never tell him that. Sensing the incoming branches, she quickly looked to each of the branches and twirled her blades in each hand, and moved like the very nature of a tornado. Spining and slicing, she dodged two of the branches and cutting the last two into ribbons. Though the scraps of the two bounced off her, they were little or no affect at all.

Tommy, stood and watched the two women battle, though to him it was of wits than an actual duel and he was getting a little bored to tell the truth. They always thought him weak, even Dark Sun, even if he was under her tutlage for now. She had seen him fight and duel against her and knew this also. Problem was, he wanted action, not stand around looking like a stump on a log. Tommy, was impressed by both women and what they have done so far. He almost wished that this woman would kill Dark Sun, and he can step into her place as Dark Warrior. But he sighed and thought better of it. For his true master told him that in some clans, he was lower than a minion. Then his senses picked up on something just a little to late from his mind wondering. A branch smacked him in the face, then a second one slammed him in the guts, boubling him over into the ground throwing up and breathing hard. He could feel something running down his face and reached up to touch it. As he felt it, it was warm and sticky to the touch...blood, his mind told him, before bringing it down in front of his eyes. He grimiced and licked it off his hand and fingers. It will be a short time before he could get back up off the ground.

Dark Sun, only shook her head at his failure, she did not have to look, for she could hear quite well. "You are good, what is your name girl. You know mine, what is yours?" Though she went into a defensive posture for any more...um disturbances.

16. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009

She watched, disapointed, as her opponent cut through the branches with seeming relative ease.
    Curling her lip, repulsed as the boy was thrown to the ground and vomited. This teen had little prospect if he could not defend himself from the simplest of blows.

"You are good, what is your name girl. You know mine, what is yours?"

Helinith raised her eyebrows, as she stood in her backhand attack stance.

"Prey forgive me, but I believe you have not mentioned your name. But the name of your opponent is Darth Helinith, The Dark Lord's Daughter. And yours?"

17. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008

Tommy continued to stay were he was, but he could sense both women's displeasure in his folly. He knew his true master will find out about this and pay dearly for it. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to watch. He had to get something out of this, or she would not have had him out here.

"Prey forgive me, but I believe you have not mentioned your name. But the name of your opponent is Darth Helinith, The Dark Lord's Daughter. And yours?"

Dark Sun only smiled, "She was good and quick, too bad she was with the wrong clan", she thought to herself. "So you are Lord Vassago's daughter?" Dark Sun was surprised only for a second. "Or are you talking about Darth Nememis' daughter?" Too many possiblities and not enough answers. "Who cares really. I am Dark Sun, Clan of Darth Nilihus, and destroyer of men. I care little of your father or who he is." With that, she gestured to the woman's right and a large boulder, size of someone's head, came flying at the woman from the left. "See if she is truely Lord Vassago's daughter", she thought with a smile.

TAG: D_H

18. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009

"So you are Lord Vassago's daughter?" Dark Sun was surprised only for a second. "Or are you talking about Darth Nememis' daughter?" Too many possiblities and not enough answers. "Who cares really. I am Dark Sun, Clan of Darth Nilihus, and destroyer of men. I care little of your father or who he is."
    Helinith thought hard through this next revalation.
    She vaguly recognised the sith names from the history she studied. Her opponent had made the same mistake as countless others before her. The Title of Dark Lord's Daughter was exactly that; a title. Not a family or clan rank.
    She lept neatly over the boulder as it came towards her, not even glancing at it. Such agility came naturally to one who had been trained as an imperial agent.
    She was instead trying to work out why exactly this 'Dark Sun' was training such a worthless welp as 'Tommy'. She liked puzzling over such things- it was what she did often in the libary when trying to work out why tactical leaders made certain decisions.

She landed, but didn't make any further moves, still thinking but trying to keep well aware of her surroundings.
    For now she was just content to stand and think.
    Let the other think what she liked. It mattered not, she would be dead soon. And that scraggly teen with her.

19. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC:Sorry D_H, but I will get caught up this weekend, again sorries.

20. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    OCC:
    No problemo.
    I've been a little caught up in RL myself recently.

21. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: I am sorry for the Very Long Delay, even my darkside powers are not strong enough to defeat RL..lol

Dark Sun was impressed of course, but she rarely cared for anyone, anyway. She gave each saber a twirl, and stalked, slowly and carefully. First to the left, then too the right, but she came straight for her. No more displays of the force, but down and gritty fighting. Some would figure that her robe would be in the way, but for unknown reasons, it stayed away from her feet, so she had free movement of them. Her feet seemed to glide over the rocks, and broken tree limbs.

Then she twirled her sabers again, but backwards and fast. They were a blur of movement and light, as they moved a hum was being generated from the whistle of the passing wind. "So girl, ready to die?"

She feinted left, then back right, with her left saber coming in fast and hard for her midsection. Even if it was blocked, the force of the blow may tear the girl's blade from her hands.

22. Friedebarth

Friedebarth Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2009
    IC: Darth Vicious

"Darth Helinith," said Darth Vicious as he slowly entered the arena, "I haven't seen you in awhile. Can I help you with... ...something?" he snarled, looking at Dark Sun. He stood before them, and ignited his double-bladed lightsaber. The red light that Vicious' eyeholes in his mask usually disperses switches off to reveal the harsh look that he gives Dark Sun.

TAG: Helinith and Dark Sun

23. Darth_Cadaverous

Sep 25, 2008
    Hello Friedebarth, I am Darth Cadaverous Dark Rogue. Please scroll back at least one page to where we are at. But it would be good to see you there on the Unknown planet. If you need help or just to ask a question, just PM me, and I would be glad to help.

~Darth Cadaverous~
    ~Dark Rogue~

24. Darth_Vaders_Sock

May 10, 2009

Darth Helinith was ready to move. She brought her lightsaber up to block the move and the blades clashed together. At the same time, she aimed a kick at Dark Sun's stomach, intending to knock the woman back, slipping slightly on the leaf litter, but recovering almost immediately.

Tag: D_C

OCC: Grossly overdue... apologies.
    Ohhhh another duelist... [face_hypnotized]

25. IG-136_Aurora

IG-136_Aurora Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2009
    IC: Hooded challenger

*A black-cloaked form stepped from the shadows, surveying the fighting sith with palpable distaste in spite of it's total lack of force presence.* 'Pathetic whelps, do you call that skill? I have fought a padawan with more skill in her little finger... After I chopped it off.'
    *The effect was instantaneous and utterly predictable, as one the sith ceased their fighting and looked at the newcomer with hatred, in response two red lights suddenly flared into life under the black hood before fading again.*
    I doubt any of you will pose much of a challenge, but it has been a long time since I have gained new trophies, and fighting together you may possibly make me mildly annoyed.
    *The figure threw off its cloak, revealing a gleaming silver body with red photoreceptors in the head and on the chest, with a fluid motion it drew an utapaun nightblade and activated both sides right in front of it.*
    No promises though.

TAG: Everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.