main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Ryshin Thraelll

"We did not betray you my old friend. You took our trust for granted." Ryshin said, before his eyes widened before his eyes as Karn's lightsaber was engulfed in frantic lightning. "So you have turned to darkness." he said, resent in his eyes. Deflecting the blast of force lightning with his saber, Ryshin bent down to one knee, placed three fingers on the ground, and released a powerful force shockwave. "You still have not learned, my old friend."

TAG: Ld

2. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn responded to the shockwave with his own shockwave, the impact of the two caused a great crack to form between them. "Coward!" Karn yelled. "I've learned more than you know. In all my years I've learned that you have more skill with words than with the blade. Betrayer and deciever, you should have been banished from the Order long before I was youre apprentice, you trained those Padawans poorly and thus they were weak! Just like you, youre a coward, a blemish on the Jedi, and the reason, I . . . cleansed youre . . filth. You only set them up for failure. The Darkside showed me the power you refused to give me, the power you withheld and now, im going to destroy everyone that held me back . . . including you!" Karn let loose a powerful Force Push and charged the Jedi in front of him cutting in precise quick movements that looked as blurs of red in the dark shadows of their arena. "Die Jedi!"

3. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Ryshin Thraell

It seemed that words were not getting through to his old student. "Weak?? I was preparing you for the wide galaxy that you would be living in. But, if words cannot reach your ear, then I will show you why I am a member of the Old Guard.." he said, before lifting his blade into his style of Mastery, Soresu. At that moment that Karn sent a powerful force push at him, which knocked Ryshin back a couple of yards, then after recovering, Ryshin was forced on the defensive, blocking the powerful strokes with elegant parries and blocking. Karn had the power, but no style, precision, or accuracy. He was letting the dark side power his moves. Ryshin's mastery of Soresu was proving useful in battling his old student.

4. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn was confident, he had the Jedi on the run, he was in his element. Attack, he was driving his foe backwards with powerful swings. Then suddenly, he vaulted over his opponent and powerfullybegan attacking him from the rear. "You cant hold forever Master!" He said with a mocking tone and hearty laugh. "You're going to slip eventually!" Karn said as he made his blows faster and faster. "Now Jedi, Die!" Suddenly his blade grew into two and both ends were engulfed in lightning. Flurries of strikes were breaking on the defenses of his Master. With his Master's death in sight Karn was only being driven by the thought of revenge, his moves were sloppy, but they were strong and purposeful, slowly the were becoming more elegant more sweeps and arcs than hack and slash as before. "The age of the Jedi is over. Youre time is over! Fall!" KArn screamed with rage.

Tag - Rune

5. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

His old student thinks he has him on the ropes. The Jedi Master had to laugh at that. Then Karn vaulted over him. Swiftly turning around Ryshin continued waylaying this vicious assault.

"Karn, you have still yet to learn what prowess years of studying and mastering the force will do for you." Ryshin said, but then his calm face was turned into utter awe as another blade appeared in Karns hands. Ryshin quickly adjusted, but it was difficult. The blows were hard and tough. But he had no style, no order, no discipline.

At the last moment, Ryshin reverted to Form II: Makashi. Parrying a slash from his student, Ryshin elegantly put forth the attack. His student had to be tired from those dreadful attacks. And Ryshin intended to exploit it.

6. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

Suddenly, Karn was on the defensive. Parrying blows from his Master. Karn rolled to his left stabbing at his Master's waist while bringing the other blade up in an arc to cut of his opponents arm.Then swiftly he used his legs to attempt to sweep his Master off his feet. Bringing both blades in an arc over his head he intended to slice through his opponent. He rolled back wards and stared at his opponent looking for any damage done. He hoped there was some, he was getting tired.

Tag - rune

7. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Torturous/Antaris Arduin

Antaris brought his weapon up as both blades came down on top of him. He flicked his wrists, swinging his own weapon around, and disengaged away from the two weapons. Antaris brought his staff back up for a counter, and swung in towards his opponents gut. This Sith was fast. But Antaris intended to be faster.

TAG: JediKnight20043

8. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Play time was over. His student has fully immersed himself in the darkside was back on the attacking side. As the Dark Jedi rolled to Ryshin's left, the Jedi Master reverted to the reverse grip Shien, which he used in a masterful demonstration as a master duelist, as he blocked the stab to the waist. But he was too late to overally dodge the slash on his arm. But he did manage to prevent it from slicing off his arm by leaning into the attack, being stabbed in the right shoulder instead of fatally injured. The Jedi Master grunted, and back flipped away from Karn's leg side sweep. That hurt, but if he channeled the force around the cauterized wound, he should be able to keep it from hindering him for some while.

"I guess it's time to get serious." Ryshin said as a deep forest green aura of the force enveloped him. "You've forced my hand." Ryshin said, as he panted from that skirmish.

9. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Karn Fell

"I guess it's time to get serious." "You've forced my hand."

Karn was on one knee, panting heavily. He had wounded his Master, not as much as he liked but enough. then, he saw his Master heal the wound as best he could and subsequently protect himself with the Force. Karn had seen his Master do this before, it was powerful, but Karn too, was powerful. Karn lowered his guard and began to rejuvinate himself. Not to full capacity, but his arms and legs felt a little lighter and he could at least stand again. Again and again his thoughts drifted to the thing hanging around his belt. A drak and ancient relic, he hadfound it searching in the dark halls of Darth Bane's tomb. He didn't know what it was, and from the energy and Dark force power eminating from it, he was afraid to find out. He exhaled, and slowly began to pace around his Master. "I, too, have one last trick, my Master. Where my confidence comes from, either we will both die, or just you." Karn held out his artifact. Karn had read only a small amount while a student and began to regonize the object in his possesion, A thought bomb. An ancient weapon, used only by the most blood craven sith. "What have I done!?" Karn stammered and looked at the object with a combination of curiosity, power and utter fear. Karn gripped the object tight and turned to face his master, showing him the object plainly. "Well now my Master, now what ever shall be done about your... situation? Ha, look at you, youre fear betrays your supposed courage. Ah!" suddenly Karn began to shake and he fell to his knees speaking in a much softer voice, his old voice. "Master...Ryshin, you must help me, its not me I..." then suddenly again the darker voice spoke. "Silence, fool, you are mine to command and shall be until death take you!"

Tag- Rune

OOC- OHHH Plot twist, lol

10. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin shook his head. He had played long enough. Played his old students game. Those who turned to the darkside can never be brought back, and it was not wise to trust and believe one has changed. "I will release you from your suffering." Ryshin said, before briskly walking forward, then it turned into a full sprint, lightsaber in hand. "May the force guide you back to the light." Ryshin said, as he ran quickly towards his opponent.

11. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    IC: Ephodos

The force alerted Ephodos to the swinging cortosis staff that was swinging towards his midriff. "How obvious" he thought. Gathering the force in his legs, he leaped over the swing with ease and flipped over behind the minion. Ephodos delved deep into the force, sending it to one point of his body, his fingertips. In an array of blue-white arcs, Ephodos shot lighting at point blank range towards the minion.

TAG: MM

12. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Torturous/Antaris Arduin

Antaris wasn't surprised when his blow failed to hit its target, but he was surprised with the counter move. As his opponent jumped over his head Antaris spun around. As his opponent brought up his hands to shoot out lightning Antaris tried to jump out of the way, but was too late. The lightning slammed into him, and threw him across the battlefield, and into a wall barely supporting itself. As he hit the wall it fell in on itself. Antaris laid there for a second in an all too familiar pain. A pain from his past. Electric shock was one of the torture methods that he experienced in his past. Anger built up inside of him. Anger at his opponent for bringing up a memory he tried to forget. And anger at himself for allowing it to happen again.

Antaris let his anger grow. He let it fuel his hate and resolve. That is the only way he would be able to defeat this guy. He needed to immerse himself in the dark side. Not close it off. Antaris opened himself to the menace of the planet he felt earlier. He immersed himself inside it, and let it fuel his hate. Finally at this point he felt ready to take his name. He was ready to truly devote himself to the dark side. He would no longer think of himself as Antaris. Antaris was weak. He was Torturous. And he would destroy this Sith a prove that he was ready to serve his new Master.

Torturous picked himself up off the ground, and stared at his opponent. Torturous took a deep breath and with a new fire in his eyes ran towards his opponent with his staff held high, and brought it down on top of his opponent.

Tag: JediKnight20043

13. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004

Ephodos watched as his lightning send the minion into a wall. He felt the surge of the dark side as the minion grew angry. He laughed.

"Good! Finally you may give me a fight worthy of my talents! Give in to your anger, let it soak through every bone in your body. Your HATE will make you stronger" Ephodos' voice was deep and menacing, yet had been somewhat muffled by the breath mask that he was wearing.

The minion charged at him his staff raised up high. "Rookie error", he thought. Clearly the minions anger was making him reckless. Ephodos was caught inbetween to minds on how to deal with the charge, sending a force push would merely delay the fight. No he wanted the fight to continue. Mustering the force within him Ephodos concentrated it on the dead soldiers lying on the battlefield, he threw them with pinpoint accuracy towards the minions unprotected legs. And launched himself towards the minion.

14. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Torturous

Torturous saw the bodies fly towards his legs and jumped to evade them. As he hit the ground he saw his opponent lunge towards him. Instead of meeting him head on, Torturous flipped through the air landing behind his opponent. He spun around his staff held high, and swung to hit his opponent in the back of the head.

15. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004

The Force flared as the minion jumped over his lunge. It told him of the incoming danger and to protect his back. Ephodos span round his lightsabers instinctively just in time to catch the staff in the cross of his lightsabers. He smiled, the thought "a true battle" had crossed his mind. He channeled the force into his arms and used it to twist and push the staff towards the ground. This allowed Ephodos' body to come close enough to let an elbow flying towards the minions face.

16. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Anger shot up into him as his blow was diverted towards the ground. Not angry at his opponent for eluding his blow, angry at himself for allowing him to deflect it to the ground in the first place. As quickly as the defend came, an attack came just as quick. Torturous saw the elbow come to his face. With his free hand he shot his arm up to block the blow. The elbow hit into his arm, but didn't go any further. Torturous pushed the arm away, freed his own weapon, and came back at him with a flurry of movement. Torturous swung towards his left flank, reverted the other end to his head, faked, then spun around sending a blow towards his gut.

17. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004

The minion blocked. Ephodos grunted as he was shunted back, he raised his lightsabers ready to defend the oncoming attack. His left-hand saber swung round to block the attack to his left, while his right lightsaber was raised towards his head horizontally to block the back end of the staff. Ephodos could feel the Dark Side flowing through him, guiding him, telling him where attacks were coming. He blocked the attack to his gut with his left hand saber, while swinging for his opponents head with the other.

TAG: Mister_Master

18. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Torturous spun away from the lunge of the blade coming towards him. A couple of strands of singed hair fell to the ground. He just barely got away. If he was one moment later he would have had his ear chopped off. He was starting to get tired. Too soon into the battle. It was time to revert back to defense. Torturous twirled his staff, and changed to a defensive stance.

Tag: JK

19. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004

The cold atmosphere of Esfandia soaked through Ephodos' boots. The minion backed away and turned into a more defensive style. Ephodos eagerly anticipated the moment he would unleashed a flurry against his foe. Drawing the force within he let it power his muscle, he ran towards his opponent and once within strinking range, twirled his lightsaber consecutively towards his opponent. The mirky liquid glowed bright as the spinning sabers quickly switched to test different parts of the minions defense.

TAG: Mister_Master

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Esfandia

Their blades crashed, the cortosis weapon cracked, Esfandia acting as witness to the battle of Apprentice and Minion, little yellow flower shaped amoeba floating, attracted by the energy of the blades. Brrbrlpp, or some such, he recalled. Darth Insipid wasn't paying too much attention, to be honest. The two were almost evenly matched, which was, honestly, boring. He was mildly tempted to draw his own blade and go in to the fray himself.

The Dark Lord of the Sith took a few strides forward, unfolding his arms. He didn't stop the fighting while he spoke. "You are doing quite well, I'll give you. But one of you needs to triumph..." Insipid paused, straightening himself up tall, and began intoning. "Let us see which of you can survive the true test of a Sith philosophy; working together until it benefits you best to betray them... and the one who survives, or strikes me first... shall be declared the victor."

Insipid held out his hand, tucking the other one behind himself and sweeping the cloak as well. He gestured his front hand, indicating they should attack. His lightsaber hung from his belt, dangling.

And he smiled.

TAG: JK, MM

21. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: Apologies for the late reply Master, I was preoccupied with exams.

Esfandia

The dark figure of his Master stood ready to fight. This was the moment that Ephodos had long awaited. A chance to fight his Master, a chance to test his skills in battle. Ephodos deactivated one of his lightsabers and clipped it to his belt. He walked towards his Master in a wide gait, proud and eager to fight his master. Ephodos's eyes once again glowed brighter with anticipation

TAG: Sinre, MM

22. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

As the other Sith came at him with his blades twirling Torturous brought up his own weapon, and reached out with the force to reinforce his block. The weapons hit! Torturous planted his feet in the mud, and held the Sith's blades back. As they held there Torturous saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He broke off from the lock, and glanced off in the direction of the movement.

The Sith Master was on the ground now, and staring at the two of them. Through the wind he heard the Sith say something about working together to defeat the Master. Not his idea of a fair fight but he would take it. The Master motioned for them to attack. Torturous spun his weapon around and prepared to leap into a charge, but the apprentice next to him beat him to it. Torturous took off after the other Sith. As he came up to the Sith he called upon the force to fuel his blow and struck at the Master with his weapon aimed high.

Tag: Sinrebirth, JediKnight20043.

23. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Esfandia, 145 ABY

The apprentice and the minion. Two small fry opponents, but he saw potential in both of them, and, at the end of the day, the potential of any one Force user is limited, and Insipid had mined his. He would not take these two lightly - not after so many years of doing otherwise with hundreds of opponents. He was so close to victory... closer than ever before.

Insipid saw his apprentice move towards him, blade ready, a wide gait, and then the minion went for Insipid, striking high, and passing the apprentice, who was only trudging towards him as it was. Insipid jerked out his right hand, a blade popping out of the holdout into his palm, and activated it, bringing up his free hand to meet the hilt; he blocked high, but low on his blade, so when his blade met Torturous' blade towards the tip, it took a very small effort to shove at it, and then Insipid moved his left hand away and chopped down, at the minion's extended arm, knees bent and Force gathered in anticipation of a move backwards.

His eyes weren't on this one, of course. It was his apprentice who was the focus.

TAG: MM, JK

24. JediKnight20043

Sep 18, 2004

The apprentice continued to stride towards his master. The force alerted Ephodos before he saw the dark glimmer of the minion running past him. "Still to eager to strike" he thought. And this was illustrated by the ease of which his master blocked the blow and countered. Ephodos raised his lightsaber as he neared his master. He could feel his master glaring at him through the Force.

Ephodos unclipped his saber but kept it unactivated, he strode towards the place where his master and the minion were locked in a duel. The minion had made the ultimate mistake, he had turned his back on a Sith. Ephodos raised his unactivated lightsaber to the minions back and activated it.

TAG: MM, Sinrebirth

25. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Torturous twirled his staff around pushing the Sith Lords blade away from his hand. He could feel the heat fly past his hand. Any closer and it would have trimmed the hair off, and probably his fingers too. Though his concentration was on the Master, his awareness never left the other Sith he was previously fighting. So it didn't surprise him went the other Sith turned on him. A split second before the blade ignited into his back Torturous back flipped over the Apprentices head, and landed behind him just out of reach.

Torturous opened himself back up to the dark side. He let it fuel his anger, and resolve to win this battle. But he wasn't going to win the battle with this stick of his. His quarter staff was meant to incapacitate. It could be used to kill if you hit someone hard enough, but that took a little doing. If he was going to be a sith he needed to learn to kill. His Quarter Staff wasn't going to work anymore.

Torturous quickly scanned the corpses scattered around the battlefield for more of a lethal weapon. Next to the fallen corpse of a Jedi lay a Lightsaber. Torturous used the force to call it to him. It was a double blade. Torturous ignited both blades of his new weapons. The blade was a red-orange. With the new blade in hand he finally felt that he could do what could be done.

Tag: Sinre, JK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.