main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    IC: Michael

It was all one fluid motion. What Michael saw was something of a slight parry and then a small jump back, as if her upper chest were not there for Michael's saber to stab at to begin with.

so she's fast.....Is she danc-

But he did not have time to think any further as his opponent twirled just out of Michael's attack range on his right side to poke with her saber. He tilted his head, then met her saber with his own, careful not to put too much weight behind the weapon.

It was all well and good to block an attack with one of your own, but Michael thought her light size might allow Fey-Li the speed and agility to bend away like a reed if forced back too hard. It would give her a chance to viciously snap forward from a number of different directions. So Michael batted at her light-saber, and ducked, spinning his body 360 degrees to sweep her off her feet with his right leg. He left his saber extended in the spin.

2. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    IC: Fey-Li Cytei

Fey-Li met Michael's saber strike's full force this time, allowing herself to add its momentum to her own as she twisted that way, spinning as she flipped to the side, arcing over the extended leg and blade and landing again just outside his range.

Even as Michael rose after his leg sweep, Fey-Li again lightly danced into range, as if getting into and out of range were child's play for her, and sent a sharp jab with her full weight behind it right at where Michael's midsection would be as soon as her blade reached that spot.

3. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: Nice choice in music. Fits your character.

Well, it was too late for not putting too much weight in that attack. Despite the caution he thought he had, his opponent slipped away, using his weight to propel her away from his right leg and saber. She landed and struck her blade quickly towards his midsection. Michael had just enough time to swing his light-saber heavily down forcing Fey-Li's saber to strike the ground. Sizzling sounds could be heard.

Michael sniffed the air. Aside from Fey-Li's saber leaving charred marks on the ground, there was something else much more familiar to his nose.

He looked down to see a slight circular burn mark where the saber would have seared his skin....That was very close...Michael smiled. He stepped back quickly and settled in to a crouching stance, attempting to stab at her midsection. His blade at the last second deactivated, flew from his right hand to his left reigniting it to slice at her blade hand. Michael's smile widened as he unleashed the force in the form of a pull.

OOC: [face_mischief]

4. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    IC: Michael's lightsaber blade, instead of severing Fey-Li's blade hand, instead skipped off her elbow-length glove with a spray of sparks- overall acting as if it had struck another lightsaber rather than an arm protected only by a glove.

Fey-Li didn't have any time to be smug, as she was suddenly yanked off her feet. Then again, she was more than adept at shifting her inertia, so instead of being helpless, she managed to twist around in Michael's telekinetic grip, sending one hand streaking right at his face in a punch powered by Michael's own telekinesis.

OOC: Right now, I bet you're probably thinking I should have warned you that the bit with her using Force weapon on her gloves always WAS one of her favorite surprise tricks (and is thus not just something I pulled out of the blue), am I right? [face_mischief]

5. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: lol, a character with a master rank wouldn't fall for most of the slow moves Michael has been putting on on Fey-Li. But the fight is just warming up.

The punch hit Michael full in the face, sending him backwards reeling slightly before Michael turned the motion in to a back flip, his left boot swinging up to knock the hand that Fey-Li was using to hold her light-saber away from him. It was to keep her from potentially stabbing at Michael in midair. He landed and struck his saber towards her in a fast whipping motion.

TAG: Dew

6. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    OOC: That was to give you a sporting chance, silly. Can't beat you TOO easily. :p

Fey-Li managed to keep her hold on her lightsaber, but her knuckles stung a bit where they'd been kicked. Compared to how badly she'd been injured in the past, it amounted to a minor annoyance, nothing more- she easily shut out the pain for the time being.

Unfortunately for Michael, knocking her saber hand out of position for a counterattack didn't render her helpless- after all she was more than capable of delivering an attack that DIDN'T use her lightsaber.

She chose such an option now, throwing out her left hand, fingers splayed, and danced out her power in an attempt to telekinetically hurl Michael backwards with all of her deceptive Force strength- if he didn't fly back, it would at least unbalance him enough to disrupt HIS counterattack, and hopefully leave him open to boot.

Tag: Remi

7. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007

Michael's attack was cut short as the force was being used to throw him back. He was moved back about seven feet before he figure out just what that was, and channeled some of the other jedi's attack in to a shield of his own. It would perhaps stop or blunt an attack as well, But Michael had a trick that he had been working on the past few weeks. There were burn marks on his hand where the technique had almost seared it.

Now there was just the question of preparation. Only there was no waiting when it came to his opponent. She was just too fast, and she would not fall for the same move, not unless.....Ah..This should work

Michael settled in to the three rings of defense. Fey-Li would just have to come to him. He motioned for her.

"Come if you dare"

TAG: dew

8. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    OOC: Force lightning? Because that's the only technique I know of that can BURN you. Well, that or Force blast (a Sith magic technique- but neither are really a Jedi skill. :confused:

Fey-Li smiled. Oh, so Michael was trying to egg her on, was he? He seemed to have already forgotten that her style was based on Soresu- meaning a finely-honed sense of timing and patience was integral to her bladework.

"Not this time, Michael," she chuckled, settling into the Soresu opening stance- blade held at roughly ear height, her left hand forward with the first two fingers splayed. "How about you lead this time?"

Fey-Li then allowed herself to go into the precognative state necessary for that most classic of Soresu moves: the Circle of Shelter, the technique that allowed a trained Soresu master to hold off over a dozen attackers at once. Now Michael wasn't the ONLY one ready for anything. In fact, if it came down to a contest of pure defense, Fey-Li was probably more prepared than her opponent, all things considered.

9. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: *chuckles*....You'll see.

Heh, things did not always go his way...They usually never did now that Michael thought about it. He settled in to the inner ring style and made his way to Fey-Li. Everything else except the jedi in front of him dulled and blurred as battle precognition kicked in, unleashing a chain of attacks that whipped at Fey-li like multiple snakes. His left hand left the hilt of his saber and began to glow white hot in the midst of these speedy attacks.

TAG: dew
    OOC: Figured a "chain" of attacks would give you more ideas to go on instead of just one or two moves. I'll leave you to decide how many I used on you and what to do with them. ;)

10. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    OOC: Looks like I may have to break out a Force barrier soon, just to deal with that little surprise of yours. :p

Fey-Li, deep in her own precognative state, saw the entire chain of attacks coming. First an overhand vertical chop, then a two-handed sweep from her left, then a pair of thrusts.

Fey-Li's blade was already moving to intercept; she met the overhand chop at an acute angle, throwing it off enough that the two-handed sweep was thrown off as well, making it easier to deflect. Michael was already committed to his pattern, though, and Fey-Li decided to not even use her lightsaber on the thrusts. One came in high, and she simply ducked, then twisted so the one low to the right missed her back by a few inches.

Then, as Michael withdrew his blade for another series of attacks, Fey-Li continued her turn, coming back to her full height and bringing her left foot up in a roundhouse kick aimed right at the side of Michael's head with enough force to send him stumbling backwards if it connected. That glowing hand... Fey-Li needed a little time and space to prepare a Force barrier. Something told her her Circle of Shelter wouldn't hold up to whatever Michael had in store.

11. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007

What is it with this woman and hits to the face? Michael thought as he ducked a particularly vicious roundhouse kick.

As the kick passed over his head in a sweep, Michael saw parts previously used on a battle droid, and what was that, A speeder?. He thought about redirecting the energy from his glowing hand to use combustion on the scattered parts around Fey-Li. The ability was used by him over the years to ambush his enemies if he had no choice. Which was often. Combustion became more difficult to use on harder objects, but the broken parts around her were brittle and old enough to explode easily. The jedi he was fighting was a better melee fighter than he was admittedly, and most of Michael's strategies involved taking out his opponent as quickly as possible.

This was not going to be that kind of fight. Michael would simply have to make her pause long enough to strike at her.

His decision was apparent when two small explosions erupted five feet from Fel-Li's back, left, and right side, spreading shrapnel and debris in her direction. Michael did not wait for her to react and jumped in to the air, knocking away stray debris with his saber as he plunged down towards Fey-Li, extending his saber forward in a thrust.

12. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    OOC: Had me stumped for a bit, I'll admit- but you likewise have to admit I hit upon the perfect counter for your debris-storm-into-leaping-strike combo. Something I don't see how he can dodge. [face_mischief]

There was no time to erect a Force barrier. He'd dodged her kick and then caused the debris around her to explode- Was that Combustion?, she wondered briefly- and then came flying in lightsaber-first. It was a deadly combination, and Fey-Li had no time to block any of it- but hopefully, she still had enough time to redirect it.

Even as she was pelted by the first bits of debris, Fey-Li just sent her arms flying out to her sides and simultaneously released a telekinetic burst from every surface of her body, creating a visible spherical ripple in the air that rapidly moved out, sending the bulk of the shower of debris streaking off in the opposite of their original trajectory.

And even as Michael's lightsaber blade plunged right at her, the ripple that marked the edge of her Force repulse headed right for Michael...

13. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007

The repulse of force that suddenly appeared in front of Michael gave him no time dissipate it, even if he somehow managed at all. He was sent flying back two dozen feet in the air before regaining his balance. Small debris scratched at him as his feet landed on a wall high up. He rebounded off the wall and landed with a heavy thud on the arena floor. Michael dusted his clothing off, taking his time to walk towards Fey-Li. He looked at himself and realized some parts of his clothing were tattered.

"You're more powerful than I thought. This was supposed to be a duel with sabers, but I had to see some extent of your mental strength from that little stunt I pulled with the broken parts. I have just attained the rank of master not too long ago. But it appears you have held that position for a long time Fey-Li."

Michael tilted his head in respect a moment before speaking again.

"I am outmatched without aid in the force, and even then you are fluid with your movements when I use battle precognition. However" ...He smiled...."I have not exhausted my abilities at all yet. If you will allow a minute for me to prepare, I promise you I will give you a better fight without any overly powerful telekinetic abilities."

He grinned insolently. "Like the impressive repulse I forced you to use on me ."

Michael closed his eyes a moment before losing himself temporarily in the force. Within his mind it felt like an eternity to him as he gathered and honed it. Michael's face lifted brightly an excitement, frowning sharply as his will to fight was honed in to a sharp point. It was an incomplete ability where the extent of Michael's grasp of the force ended. But it would have to do. He snapped his eyes open and launched at Fey-Li with a fury unlike his earlier attacks and movements, intending to lead the fight fully this time by forcing the other jedi master back with a rain of blows, starting with a blurred thrust at her neck and exposed right shoulder, connecting it with a downward slash, then vertically.

OOC: Alright lets see how this goes. Mike's using battle-mind, though not as complete or as powerful the way Mace Windu used it, but lets see how your character works her way through these faster moves. ;)

14. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    OOC: Her whole style is geared towards an opponent like Michael. Remember, the base of her style is Soresu- think how Obi-Wan Kenobi fought Anakin Skywalker on Mustafar. He retreated in the face of Anakin's fury, let him expend himself to the point where he made a tactical error, then took advantage of it. ;)

"So now we see what you've been holding back," Fey-Li murmured as she immediately went on the defense. Not necessarily because she was being overwhelmed, but more simply because that was how she fought. "I guess that means I can no longer afford to hold back either."

With that, Fey-Li became a blur of speed. She didn't meet Michael's attacks force-for-force, as that would have been a disastrous mistake given her height, strength, and reach disadvantage. Instead, she used her own strengths- her speed, agility, flexibility, and absolute defense to overcome Michael's power and fury.

With her first move, Fey-Li simultaneously twisted out of the way of the thrust and also caught Michael's blade with her Force-enhanced gloves in such a way that she met as little of his strength as possible- it resulted in Michael's thrust going wide, striking thin air rather than her shoulder. That same movement got her blade where it needed to be to deflect the ensuing vertical strikes, with all of Michael's fury sliding off at an acute angle as she finished twisting out of the way of the upwards slash. In one simple move, she countered three of Michael's.

This was the reason behind Fey-Li's style. She could not contend in terms of raw physical strength with the vast majority of her opponents- so she never tried. She let them waste that strength instead, while she used a minimal amount of her own in the process. And the dance-inspired moves were to help allow her to dodge what she couldn't deflect, to get into and out of range more effectively in order to compensate for her short reach and take advantage of each flaw in her opponent's offense, or to allow her to retreat before an enemy's onslaught, again letting them expend themselves more than she did.

Now, now was not the time to go on the offense. She would wait him out. That fury would leave Michael exhausted. No one could keep up that kind of kinetic speed and strength up for long. When he left himself open, then she'd strike. This was how she fought, and how she overcame her opponents.

15. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: Where Anakin lacked in wisdom, Michael makes up for in his age and life experiences. :p But you do have a very observant point about my character. His attacks are similar. [face_laugh] ......[face_thinking]

Most of his life was spent policing the streets of mid and outer rim worlds, assisting the local security and riot teams to prevent crimes and mobs from raging before they even erupted or went further. He was used to thinking a bit more slowly in investigations, mostly unlike the duel he was participating in. Michael often used his force powers more out of crowd control than in actual combat against another force user, though Michael has had close calls with other force wielding opponents and lived to learn from each deadly experience. Otherwise he would not have lived this long. His reason for this fight was to increase his reaction time with melee weapons, and hopefully learn something from his opponent to better himself.

Michael watched his attacks slide off from her as Fey-Li danced in and out of the way of his onslaught, easily glancing his blows away. In response Michael reverted back in to the middle ring of defense, jabbing quickly at her light-saber. He decreased the strength in his attacks and increased their speed once he realized that Fey-Li's speed and agility were outmatching what Michael had in raw attack power. Michael then modified his attack power, mellowing out his movements to not exhaust himself further. He made them wider and faster to lengthen his attack range until his arms and light-saber together resembled something of a blurring whip, swinging in what seemed to be random directions in order to keep Fey-Li from finding an opening. But they were far from random as he and Fey-Li sped from one spot in the arena to another as one seemingly, then total opposites. He connecting his attacks with her defensive movement and counter attacks.

TAG: Dew!

OOC: I'm honestly not that good with writing. So I sometimes use a very slight prose and long descriptions. I can also be a bit repetitive with words, something I'm working on along with the other tid bits I mentioned. But this is good practice. I made the end of the post a bit vague so I might feed off your responses for a bit, if you don't mind. ;)

EDIT: Oops I meant Middle ring of defense instead of inner. The Inner ring was used against lunging attacks, while the middle ring of defense was used to pick up quicker blows, like quick and annoying little jedi masters. :p

16. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    "Very good- shifting your style to match your opponent," Fey-Li said approvingly. For her part, she kept from making any lunges or sweeps with her lightsaber, and tightened up her defense. Her style began becoming less and less dance, and more and more Soresu, to compensate. "It's a very good thing to be able to adapt mid-duel," she continued with a smile.

A flurry of thrusts at her midsection came in too fast to deflect, so Fey-Li backflipped out of the way, then Michael was suddenly there as she landed. A sweep coming in at neck level, and Fey-Li had to duck and redirect simultaneously, sending out her left arm to bat away another sweep at her lowered neck level. They were fighting with their lightsabers dialed down to less-lethal intensity, but it would still BURN. Fey-Li and her orange blade had sped up to meet Michael's increase of speed, becoming a single brown, gold, black, skin tone, and orange blur. She never ceased movement- Michael had forced her to keep her speed ramped all the way up, shunting more and more control to the Force itself, letting it guide her movements and her blade rather than consciously controlling them.

For her part, Fey-Li was often having to investigate gangs, criminal enterprises, and even the odd dark side cult, often being forced to do so undercover, but she made a point to practice her dancing, Force powers, and her saber technique in her leisure time to stay competitive. One never knew when your cover would be blown and you'd have to fight your way out, after all- and as good as she was at remaining undercover, more than once she'd had to fight her way out through stiff odds when one thing or another blew her cover.

Whenever that happened, it was precisely Fey-Li's practice that kept her and whoever was aiding her alive. Just as it was keeping her from the stinging burns of a training-level lightsaber blade right now.

17. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007

The more Michael pressed, the more Fey-Li batted aside or dodged his attacks, until her movements were becoming less like a dance and more faster if that was possible...and more....efficient? thought Michael as his last thrusts at her midsection missed her completely when he saw Fey-Li back flip away. The fight had gone on for a long while, several hours in fact, longer than he had ever cared to duel with another force wielding opponent. While he had a riot team or security force to back him with ranged weapons, he now had nothing but his light-saber and the force against an opponent who had seemingly ate and slepped practicing her form and force powers to her own specifications. Sweat streaked his dusty face as he worked on a combination of over hand and side sweeping attacks to try and keep her from dancing too far from his left and right from him.

....NO...You are not getting away from me.

His mind said GO, but his body was already beginning to slow slightly from the constant attacks and exertion, no matter how he changed his attack style. Michael started in the process of using adrenaline adjustment, and it kept him going for a while. But as the technique often made the user shaky, Michael started to feel the effects of it a little while later, and used less of Dejm So and more of the Outer ring of defense which was his specialty. The outermost ring was characterized by sweeping heavy blows, which though powerful would take longer to deliver. This was starting to become more apparent with his attacks when they became less quick and vicious. As he came near a wall of the arena in the midst of combat Michael tried something a bit different in his attack. Jumping slightly he used his left foot to rebound off the wall a foot in the air to come down in a spinning sweep Towards Fey-Li.

OOC: At this point the duel ends. This move he tries was to speed up his attack as a last attempt, but leaves him too tired after the last of his strength fades. So give our viewers a good ending. :p

18. dewback_rancher

Aug 23, 2009
    OOC: That was really, really fun! And I guess this is where Fey-Li shows her character in how she ends it- which ends up being a good ending, IMHO. Anytime you want to duel again, it is MORE than fine by me! ;)

IC: Fey-Li's finely-honed sense of timing was screaming that it was just about time to strike. Block or redirect or dodge this blow, then strike and the duel would be over.

She decided not to humiliate him by blocking it too easily, using Force weapon on her gloves, or by dodging it entirely. No, as hard as Michael had fought, Fey-Li was going to let him meet her blade one last time. He'd earned it.

So this time she twisted to one side, held her lightsaber's hilt cocked high at her right shoulder, with the blade pointed diagonally down across her body, and met the sweep, subtly redirecting it across and down, throwing her opponent's spin off-balance.

And as a further sign of respect, she didn't submit him to the stinging burns of a training blade. Instead, she gently tapped at the back of his head with her lightsaber's pommel, just enough to let him know she'd gotten him, which inadvertantly sent him sprawling.

Fey-Li deactivated her blade and, clipping it back to her belt, offered Michael a hand to help him back up. "The fighting's over now, and I have to say- you're not as bad as you think. Just practice a little more regularly, and maybe next time you'll do better."

She smiled, and knew there WOULD be a next time. She'd made a friend here today, and hopefully Michael had learned a thing or two. So, overall, it had been a VERY good day.

19. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    wow. that was a great fight.
    OOC: does anyone want to duel me?

20. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    IC: Michael - Jedi master(based on my rank in ~*~ The Jedi Order - Guardians of Light ~*~, located in the EU Community)
    OOC: Yes, I would...Does anyone else want to if the person above isn't around? And yes, it was a nice fight, even if it ended shortly. :)

Michael stepped around the last location he had a duel in. He was quickly defeated by a jedi master, one with more experience in her than him. But defeat was a matter of perspective. For him it was a way to learn from your mistakes, to revise them or come up with newer strategies.

He sat down to meditate, and waited.

TAG: anyone. :D

21. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010
    OOC: i'm so sorry. thanksgiving caught me off guard and i was on vacation. i'll fight you now if you're still good? BTW: i'ma female farghul with a grudge against Jedi. also my preferred form is VII

IC: Rala

Rala stepped into the great dueling hall, hiding in the deep shadows created by the moonlight. she had come here because she needed to practice her combat skills, and a jedi would be the perfect being to practice them on. she gazed at Michael, watching him meditate. she slowly called out "Jedi." then light her golden bronze lightsaber and stalked toward him with feline grace.

22. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: Form VII you say? Crapola, the last duel is going to seem like a fluffy pillow fight compared to this upcoming one. lol!!!! I still haven't developed my character Michael in an actual RPG, but if he were to be any rank, I'd have to say it would be master if you don't mind. That's my rank in the EUC Jed thread. *shrugs* He will be utilizing the three rings of defense. :)

Michael blinked when he heard "jedi" called out. He opened his eyes fully to see what he thought was a bothan for one second. It was the fur all over it's body that almost made him certain of it. But the man soon realized that this one was different. It was female obviously, and her nose did not stick out like a bothan's did. Oh yes, certainly smaller, Felidae based species, which means she is fast, agile, but I can't assume that those are her only attributes.

The only one kind of species that even looked the most similar to bothans, or like this one, were the Farghul. Michael shook his head slightly, he had never met Farghul much before surprisingly. His last duel was with a human jedi, like himself. But Fey-Li did not have claws and muscle power that this one's species were known to have. She had her lightsaber out, and was stalking towards him with a fluid grace, however, this was not what made Michael put up his guard and reach in to the force, even if his skills were not on the levels of a consular. It was that the intent of this being was not the same as his recent opponent. There was a cold efficiency about her movements, and something...Eager...Angry?. Whoever she was, she was no jedi, not an apprentice of any sort, and this Farghul stifled her feelings impressively, despite Michael's efforts to fully read them.

"I am Michael". He brought his lightsaber in both hands, activating the blue tinged blade. The jedi spread his legs out, placing a left foot forward and bending his knees until Michael's body was at a slight crouch. The slight crouch he put himself in was done so he could dart to his opponent or away from any attacks. As for Michael's tactics in lightsaber combat, they involved the three rings of defense. It was similar to the principles of Shii-cho, yet it took more effort, as it had three different stances to individually utilize in combat.

In further preparation the jedi positioned the blade horizontally in his opponent's general direction, pointing more towards the ground. The hilt rested just above his navel, nine inches from his body. He moved to her in two quick strides, sweeping his blade in a whipping motion at an attempt to slash from her navel to her throat, ready to riposte if necessary. He had not meant it to be a heavy blow, as her species allowed for quick and easy transitions between speed and power. Lunging would get Michael heavily injured or even killed if his guess at her intent was right.

TAG: Rala

23. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010
    OOC: thanks for working off my general lack of descriptive feelings [face_laugh]

she stopped walking toward him, seeing him crouch into the three rings of defense. so... a strong defense, she thought.

his voice echoed across the chamber "I am michael"
    "michael." she echoed

she saw his blue saber extend, a moment later, feeling a tug of danger in the force, she brought her lightsaber down swiftly, stopping the slash.

inwardly she was slightly surprised by the power of the man's attack. she didn't show it outwardly though, instead concentrating on keeping the lightsaber down."you will fall, Jedi!" she hissed. she then launched a clawed kick at his chest, taking advantage of his lowered defense.

24. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: Yup, I sometimes do that without thinking, especially if I don't know what to expect or write. heh. Being descriptive about a whole lot of nothing also sums it up, lol.

Michael took the hit to the chest, moving back with the flow of this hit to lessen it, but the heavy thud that echoed would tell the Farghul she struck home. Hell's fire, this one was strong!!! The kick sent him sliding, even while steadied on his feet. Well, I had to be fool enough to learn the hard way, she could have done worse. In fact, that was exactly what his opponent did not do, especially when she had the opportunity to do something more vicious than a kick to the chest. He huffed, took a breath, and came at her to attack again, holding his lightsaber in his left hand. He decided that a quick jab to her neck and then chest would suffice to see her reaction before anything more complicated was done.

TAG: Rala

25. dreven_Aarkanin

Jul 9, 2010

Rala sensed this man was strong. stronger than even he probably realized. if she let him take the initiative, he would probably destroy her. maybe.

she laughed, adrenalin beginning t flow through her veins. she could have stopped it, of course, and remained more in control of her form, but she let it flow. this wasn't a fight about control. not for her anyway.

she slammed her lightsaber down again, blocking the jab, but it shook her anyway. she saw the next jab in it's beginning stage and force-jumped gracefully over him, landing behind him and launching a quick jab of her own at the small of his back.

TAG: Remi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.