main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Rilwen Shadowflame

"You brought your barstool to a fight?" She shook her head. "Well, no-one can say you aren't unique." Rilwen smiled again. "Oh, are you looking for this?"

She gestured, levitating Joe's saber in front of her. Her smile tightened, and she brought her red lightsaber across to cut it in half. "A pity."

TAG: Joe

2. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    IC: Joe Antonetti

I breathe a sigh of relief. Bartholomew's still here. Standing up, I run through a list of force powers I can use, and decide to throw the debris from the wall at Ril with the Force. I then lift Bartholomew, preparing for my next strike.

Random Comments likes this.
  3. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

A flicker of effort, and she was gone. From somewhere in the dark edges of the arena, her voice echoed out. "And how will you fight what you cannot find, sweet Padawan?"

A Force jump, or Force speed... somehow, she'd made herself scarce. Her effects upon the arena, however, were only just beginning.

It began as a low drone in the Force, but amplified to a scream - a scream backed, in the physical world, by crumbling and cracking noises. With a ponderous groan, a section of brick wall gave way... falling directly toward Joe.

4. Joe

Dec 25, 2012

I look up, seeing the massive ceiling come crashing down. There's no way I'm gonna survive that. The ceiling's too heavy. However, I realize I'm backed against a wall with the hole I made with my head in it. With a quick use of the Force, I clear the debris and manage to get most of the way through...but I feel a massive weight crush my left leg.

Tag: Rilwen

5. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

"Time to make sure," the Sith Lady muttered to herself, making a complicated gesture.

The brickwork quivered as its component molecules began to heat up.

There were those who thought stone could not burn. In truth, that was a limitation that could be sidestepped with sufficient power. There would be no open flames... but a bit of temperature control, and the mass of crumbled bricks would reach a searing heat.

6. Joe

Dec 25, 2012

Is that...stone...?

I can feel my leg burning, and the fur on my body singes as the rocks heat up. Realizing I still have my barstool, I swing it around and hold it up. It's heat-resistance protects me from a hot death. Then, with a massive force-pull, I manage to free myself from the hole. I look down where my leg used to be, and all I see is ashes.

OOC: That's also valid, right?

7. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

Leaping from the rafters, slowing her descent with the Force, Rilwen landed neatly upon the floor. She clenched her fist, catching Joe in a Force grip, lifting him into the air and holding him there.

"Well, you seem a little worse for wear," she drawled lazily.

8. Joe

Dec 25, 2012

"Astute observation. Now, if you'll kindly release me..."

I consider doing a Jedi mind trick, but then realize I don't actually know how to do one. Wouldn't work, anyways - only works on the weak-minded. As I weigh my options, the dire truth becomes apparent - my fate depends on Rilwen's next move.

9. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

"Release you? If you insist."

She dropped him from midair... but only to accomplish her next trick. Guided by the calculating tactics of Sith training, her telekinesis lashed out in a twin strike, aiming to break both Joe's collarbones - a seemingly small, yet rather debilitating injury that would make raising his arms very difficult indeed.

10. Joe

Dec 25, 2012

I felt the collarbones snap, and landed on the ground.

"Nice work, Rilwen. You wield great power."

11. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

The Sith sat upon a bit of stonework, adjusting her Jedi saber to a training intensity. That done, she used the Force to drag Joe to her.

Turning him over her knee, she brought the lightsaber down on his backside several times. At this lower intensity, it'd burn, and he'd probably have an embarrassing bald patch for a while, but it wouldn't slice through him.

"Consider this your reprimand for antagonising me. Jedi Padawans should mind their manners. Jedi Padawans should know their limitations. And Jedi Padawans should show respect." Between words, she continued to bring the lightsaber down repeatedly.

12. Joe

Dec 25, 2012

Ow. Ow. Ow.

"Understood, Rilwen"

Ow. Ow. Ow.

"Next time, I will show proper respect"

13. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

"See that you do."

With that, she deposited him into a droid-controlled speeder, and set it to take him off back to the Jedi temple. "If you duel me again, I'll probably kill you. This was your one and only chance."

She stood back as the speeder whirred away.

The Sith Lady sighed to herself. "Sometimes I'm too merciful." Thinking on that, she made her way slowly out of the arena.

TAG: None, now

14. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    IC:JediMaster_1977

Walks in after the fight. "Havent been in here jnin a while. anyone out there up for a friendly sparring match?" walks over to the table, sits down, and start smessing with my saber.

Tag: Anyone wanting to fight

15. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    IC: Michael

Walking in to this neglected arena, Michael coughed at the amount of dust surrounding everything. He sighed to himself thinking, well atleast it's quiet here.

TAG: anyone

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Master Joy awaited her opponent, removing her Jedi robe.

TAG: anyone

Anyone want to duel?

17. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Oops! Sorry, wrong character.

IC: Celice Tunaqua

The Mon Cal entered the arina in the hopes of getting some practice in, since it had been far too long since she had used her lightsaber.

TAG:

Bardan_Jusik

OOC:

Afraid of a little fishy Jedi, Bucket Head?

[face_laugh]

18. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    IC: Michael, jedi of the EU community

Michael waited......Usually, he meditated here, as this place had not seen a battle in years. But he felt.....Scars.......They were faint, but his former master had taught him to search for past clues rather than something immediate.

Practice in combat was what he needed.....But whether that practice meant something more intense or a simple matter of exercise, he didn't know.

TAG: anyone who is interested.

19. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Celice Tunaqua:

Celice saw someone that was just right to spar with, so she approached him.
    She could since that he was of the light as she was. She bowed to him and said, "Greetings, fellow Jedi. I accept your challenge, or call for a practice partner.

The Mon Cal ignited her blade, and the white light filled the dark area. Then, taking a Ready Stance, she prepared herself for his first move.

TAG:

-Remi-

20. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007

Pleasantly surprised, Michael nodded at the welcoming presence.

"Well, I am Michael, as you've heard, and you are Celice? Please, call me Mike......I see you are in a fighting stance, which allows me the first move. Thank you."

With a slight flourish and a deep breath. Michael advanced towards his opponent, not igniting his blade until he saw Celice's counter move. Michael smiled as he was within six inches of his opponent. With a twitch of his left hand, Michael levitated sand around the area.

Lets see how you deal with a little distraction Celice!

TAG: Rainbow and anyone who might want a little practice!!!

21. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

Alisha entered the arena with a smile on her face, gazing around the structure for the first time. The Padawan didn't have to look for long before she spotted two fighters locked in battle. She watched from a distance, hoping to not disturb them.

TAG: Rainbow Knight Star and -Remi-

22. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: Since Rainbow Knight Star is MIA for the moment, you can join until she reappears. I levitated sand around the area so I can't see rainbow anywhere. Maybe she'll post later on hopefully.

As sand surrounded the area around Celice and Michael, Celice suddenly disappeared. Whether this was an attempt to hide her presence at his diversion, he didn't know.

A second later the knight spotted another person...He thought for a moment.....Hmmm, perhaps a three way fight might be good practice for all concerned. It will be one hell of a workout.

He gave a shout out to the other person: "If you care to join, then this might make for good practice, you may attack at any time" ....He looked around for signs of Celice's presence and chuckled......Very sneaky!

TAG: Rainbow Knight Star and Padawan4687

23. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

The Togruta looked up at a thick cloud of dust one of the fighters cast up, and caught the sound of a man's voice calling out to her.

"If you care to join, then this might make for good practice, you may attack at any time!" he called out.

Where did that other fighter go...? she wondered briefly. Was that cloud a sort of diversion? If the woman reappeared at any time during her attack, it would become an all-out three way battle! It would be quite the fight...

"...very well then!" the girl called out back to the man, and activated her lightsaber. The green blade cast a slightly eerie glow over the thick cloud of dust and sand as she approached.

TAG: Rainbow Knight Star and -Remi-

24. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC: The Lost One

The Dark Jedi looked down from his perch at the thick cloud of sand and dust.

"If you care to join, then this might make for good practice, you may attack at any time"

Was that overconfidence? The Dark Jedi smiled. It was becoming a more and more common trait than the Jedi would rather not admit of themselves and a flaw that had cost more than a few of them their lives. The dark Jedi looked down into his cloak and smiled at his collection of light sabers, trophies from battles long ago.
    It had been a long time since this particular sith had ventured beyond known space. Driven away by Jedi strike teams, he had been chased into unknown space. He had a name once, a long long time ago, but it had been lost to all in the darkness, even to him. The only name he required was the one that his victims had given him, The Lost One. In the days of old, he was feared, now forgotten. The galaxy would be his once again, and this arena was as good a place to start as any.
    As far as the sith lord could tell, there were three Jedi here. A challenge for any Sith especially since they would all likely engage him together. However this dark lord had many abilities that made him strong. And no matter how hard the Jedi try, the dark side was always stronger.

Fortunately the Mon Cal Jedi, seemed to vanish into thin air, leaving only the Jedi who had called upon the sand storm, and the rather timid looking Jedi, a Padawan or newly ordained knight from the looks of it. While a three on one was not ideal, this was a chance to find an apprentice, the first of many.

"...very well then!" the girl called out back to the man, and activated her light saber. “

The Lost One, his senses tingling, his anger and hatred seething. The allure of battle became too irresistible. He lept down to the ground floor of the arena. He approached one of the many columns inside the arena and running his hand along the smooth surface; he tore a massive chuck from the rock and, with the force, hurled it towards the combatants.

And slowly, he began to walk towards the Jedi. He would taste blood once more. He began to laugh at the thoughts of pain and mercy and hoped that this battle would last.

TAG: @Rainbow Knight Star and @-Remi-

25. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    OOC:

-Remi- I have no idea how to respond to your move. Padawan4687 can if she wishes. I'm not leaving the fight though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.