main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

Alisha had run barely five steps before instinctively freezing in place. She lowered her lightsaber, fighting back a shiver. The entire area was suddenly bathed in a peculiar dark aura...an aura she was all too familiar with. A loud CRACK was heard, and Alisha whipped her head back to see a massive chunk of rock flying straight to her and the man who challenged her.

She dived to the ground, feeling the sharp breeze against the tips of her small horns as the rock sailed directly over her and smashed into a wall, crumbling into pieces.

Alisha lay there for a few seconds, unmoving, trying to get her breathing back to normal. Hesitantly raising her head, she could see a figure walking out from a cloud of dust where the rock came from. With his footsteps the aura became noticeably stronger, and Alisha quickly got to her feet. She had never seen or felt anything like this ever since her encounter with Darth Dreadwar...her Master had arrived just in time to rescue her, but she doubted she'd be as lucky this time...

TAG: -Remi-, Rainbow Knight Star, Littledawg

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  2. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC: The Lost One

While the Sith was happy that none of his opponents had been crushed by the rock he had thrown into the mix. He thought of the pain and suffering it would have caused them. He would simply have to administer the pain himself.

Not only was the being in front of him a Jedi, she was also an alien. Two things that this Sith despised above all else. As he approached the Jedi his lightsaber was suddenly in his right hand, and he activated the blade, first one than another. Both hummed with a subtle sound, a producing the red hue across his black cloak.
    The sand storm was still roiling in the background and the two other Jedi still yet to reveal themselves. Oh well. This creature would have to quench his bloodlust for the moment.

The Lost One had been gone for so long. His lust for battle so intense. As he approached the Padawan, he began to collect energy into his left hand. Suddenly, and without warning lightning was coursing through the air and hurting towards the Padawan. There would be no one to stop him this time. The thoughts of the pain and agony the Jedi would soon endure caused him to laugh. He was back, and what was once lost, was soon going to be found, and the galaxy would never be the same.

TAG: @-Remi-, @Rainbow Knight Star, @Padawan4687

3. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha was trembling slightly as the man slowly walked closer. He seemed to be examining her, and she could easily sense the rage flying off of this Dark man in waves. It seemed to be deliberately aimed at her... Probably because she was a Jedi apprentice, but she suspected it was something more then that. He either had a particular grudge against Jedi, Togrutas, or both. Or maybe non-humans in general.

The green glow of her lightsaber was still present in the sand of the slowly-settling storm, and nobody else made their presences known. She would have to defend herself against this Dark man alone...

Alisha could see a ball of energy collecting in the man's left hand, and she could guess his next move. She didn't guess, however, how quickly he would make it. Seconds later a flash of lightning was scorching the air, racing toward her. Her blue eyes went wide, and she rose her lightsaber blade in an attempt to deflect it. The energy crashed against her blade, forcing Alisha back a few inches, but she held firm. His desire to cause pain was evident in his powerful aura, and she had no intention of giving him the satisfaction.

Tag: Littledawg, Rainbow Knight Star, -Remi-

4. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

The lightning smashed against the Jedi’s lightsaber. It was at this point when the Sith became truly interested. He smiled wickedly as he thought of the approaching battle to be fought. Then when he was a mere ten feet from the Jedi, he stopped and held up his empty left hand.

Suddenly three of the pillars from the arena edge behind the Sith began to shudder, and three chunks of rock were ripped from the columns and hurtling towards the Padawan in front of him.

Then with sudden strength and agility the Sith leapt high into the air, just as the rock chunks were passing where he had stood, not three seconds before. While in the air the Sith used the force to push the rocks towards the Padawan. Then as he landed he recovered and surveyed the area, hoping to see that his attack was not too effective.

The sandstorm was still billowing behind the Padawan. The Sith would need to be wary of the two other Jedi enveloped within. He was powerful, not invulnerable. He began to walk towards the location of the Padawan. Looking ahead he called out mockingly.

Done already?

5. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha managed to deflect the whole of the lightning, and began to anxiously back away from the Dark man as he continued to step closer to her. He didn't stop until he was a mere ten feet away from the Togrutan girl, and held out an open hand.

There was a loud, segmented CRACK, and Alisha's eyes went wide. Instead of just one, three fat chunks of pillar were flying towards her and the Dark man. Unsurprisingly, the man leapt out of the path of the projectiles, and in mid-air, gave them a burst of speed through the Force.

Alisha immediately followed through with her own jump, flying several feet up while the rocks smashed into the place she was formally standing. She was calmer this time, and she landed neatly onto a chunk of fallen pillar. Despite her unruffled appearance, her heart was pounding. She forced her breaths to slow to lessen her racing heartbeat, and she then heard the Dark man call out something to her.

Done already?” he shouted in a scornful tone.

"No!" Alisha shouted back, gesturing to her place on the rock. You mock me, but you haven't even managed to scratch me! she thought scathingly. She held her lightsaber in both hands, and lightly leapt to a smaller rock. Thanks to all this debris, she now had a few more tricks to play when he attacked once again. For now however, she stayed defensive.

TAG: -Remi-, Rainbow Knight Star, Littledawg

6. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

"No!" The alien shouted back

Such a defiant tone, it would be glorious to see her broken before him. And so with the image of a broken and burnt alien in his mind, The Lost One proceeded to walk towards his opponent casting the full weight of his dark presence onto her, in the past he had caused the death of enemies simply with despair, fear was as lethal as a light saber in his hands. He focused on her mind, and began to barrage it, one dark image after another; no one could long sustain an assault such as this.

Do you truly wish to stand against me?!” The dark lord asked. “I have broken Jedi a hundred times, and a hundred times again.” He laughed. “Your greatest champions could never defeat me, what chance do you have!?” He sent a burst of lightning toward his opponent. “I have pulled apart the minds of great masters and sith alike!” Another burst of lightning. “I have broken the mighty Mandalore and scattered his tribes of savages, merely for the satisfaction!” Another wave of dread swept the arena. “I have broken worlds and you dare to defy me!” The dark lord held up his arms and all the debris began to raise into the air, including the Togruta and her island. Then he brought is arms down sending the debris crashing into the floor again. The Togrutan would have little time to decide what to do, but it wouldn’t matter.

You will learn why I am to be feared! The dark lord chided as he began to rush his Jedi adversary. Then with swiftness and ferocity he brought his light saber down towards the Jedi, a blow meant to slice her in two. “Now I will teach you the way of pain!

7. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha could see the Dark Man's face twist slightly at her loud refusal. He took a single step toward her, and Alisha visibly flinched and shut her eyes as the visions began.

Visions of hundreds of thousands of dying people; she could see tears on some of their faces as they begged to be spared, and the red blade that ended each and every life. This man was forcing her to see his victims.

Her breathing began to quicken, and she crouched down on the rock, letting her lightsaber deactivate in her hands. This is...this is only a vision. Only visions...He's...trying to scare me. she repeated to herself, beginning to fight this mental assault. This wasn't her first time being influenced by a Force vision, and the familiar face of that cursed Bothan that caused it appeared in her mind's eye.

With his face in mind, Alisha managed to block out the worst of the visions for a few seconds to hear the Dark man's voice.

Do you truly wish to stand against me?! I have broken Jedi a hundred times, and a hundred times again.” He roared at her sending a single bolt of lightning her way. Alisha hardly trusted herself to deflect it now, so she slid down against the rock she crouched on, and the bolt flew over her head. Her mind was still getting battered with visions, fighting hard to get inside.

He continued his attack, laughing loudly. “Your greatest champions could never defeat me, what chance do you have!? I have pulled apart the minds of great masters and sith alike!” With every sentence, he continued firing lightning at the young Jedi, and her hiding place. She could only crouch there, continuing her mental defense against the debilitating visions, and avoid the attacks.

After a third burst of lightning, the Dark man shouted, “I have broken the mighty Mandalore and scattered his tribes of savages, merely for the satisfaction!"

What? That managed to get Alisha out of her trance, if not briefly. This man...is responsible for destroying Mandalore? Now she was forced to wonder exactly how old her opponent was, and with age, his amount of experience.

"I have broken worlds, and you dare to defy me!" Alisha managed to stand up, holding onto the rock for support. For a few seconds, she swore she felt the rock moving. All of the rocks around her were. Now she was on top of it, looking down at the Dark man, who had both arms raised. Seconds later, he brought his arms down, and everything went crashing to the ground.

Without thinking, she sprang down from the former chunk of pillar, landing on the ground several feet away from the cloud of dust and debris. Her heart-rate couldn't have gone faster if it tried.

"You will learn why I am to be feared!" The man sharply scolded, as he lunged for Alisha. As even as she reactivated her lightsaber to defend herself, a single vision managed to break past her mental barriers. It broke through, and ignored Alisha's attempts to block it out. While all other visions of his making were of brief flashes, this one played out in full.

This face was of a young girl. A Togrutan girl, much younger than Alisha. She was shaking violently and was huddled against a wall. As the Jedi was forced to watch, the little girl began whimpering in Togruti.

"Please..." she managed to choke out, "Please..."

The Dark Man paid no mind to the little girl's pleading, and the familiar red blade appeared in his hand. Alisha could hear his footsteps slowly coming closer as he approached.

Her eyes went wide, and she shrank back further against the wall. "P-p-please! No!" she wailed.

Alisha desperately shut her eyes and covered her montrails, her attempts to fight the vision gone. Instead, she crouched low to the ground, bracing herself to hear the girl's final cry.

"STOP!" Alisha finally let out a piercing scream, and along with it, blinding Force energy that spiraled in every direction. She had unknowingly released a Force Repulse when the Dark Man was practically on top of her, ready to slice her in two.

The vision was broken, and she finally opened her eyes to the arena. To reality, where remnants of the energy began to fizzle and fade, and thrown debris was cracking against the ground.

"You...! You have ended hundreds of innocent lives...more than I'll ever meet in my lifetime!" Alisha landed from the Repulse smoothly and clenched her lightsaber tightly in both hands.

"Those...those poor souls." Alisha felt a twinge of grief for the many young children that met their end at the hands of this man, and the men and women who died, possibly trying to protect them. That grief quickly was replaced with anger, because this Dark man had every intention of continuing his massacre on the galaxy, beginning with her and the other Jedi present.

Your blade will never ignite again. I will extinguish it right here...

TAG: Littledawg, Rainbow Knight Star, -Remi-

8. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

"STOP!" The Togrutan cried.

As the Sith was coming down for the kill. And suddenly a great light and force struck the sith in the chest sending him back through the air. While the sith was surprised by the impact, he also knew that it was out of desperation, and not a true measure of her skill. Her stance showed that she was ready to fight. She would make a powerful Jedi; unfortunately she would not be leaving this place alive.

He could sense her anger. Feel her fear. It made her stronger, more dangerous, like a cornered animal. But it made the kill all the more satisfying. He was no longer focusing his aura directly at her, but he still cast it none the less. It’s chilling nature coursing around him.

As the dark lord landed he recovered from his fall, and immediately began to charge his opponent, lightning sprawling from his fingertips in a sort of suppressing manner. As the distance closed the dark lord sailed into the air, the force amplifying his voice he screamed a deafening howl, and brought his saber down again.

9. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Finally the assaulting visions slowed, and stopped completely. All that remained was a chill. Alisha could finally think straight without his aura battering at her mental walls.

The Dark man didn't say a word as he landed, and quickly recovered from her sudden move. He seemed to be studying her once again, and she stole the opportunity to erase the final traces of his influence from her mind.

He rushed for her again, lightsaber in one hand and charging lightning in another. The Dark man sprang for her, letting out a roar that became amplified through the Force.

Alisha almost covered her montrails again in an attempt to block out the noise, but she instead rose her lightsaber to deflect his attack. She pushed against her blade, sending the man
    backward for a few inches, and she followed through with a low kick to his feet.

TAG: Littledawg

OOC: I didn't mean to let my last post get that long...

10. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

The dark lord pressed down on the Togrutan’s light saber recoiling from the impact. He jumped over the low kick and released the charged lightning in his hand towards the Togrutan girl. Time seemed to slow, and he watched the Togrutan, then watched the lightning sail through the air, as the distance closed the anticipation grew and the dark lord waited to hear the screams he so desired. As the lightning left his hand he brought the light saber back around in a slashing motion aimed at the waist of his opponent.

TAG: @Padawan4687

OOC:No worries, it was a very enjoyable read.

11. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha lowered her lightsaber blade as the man dodged her kick, and saw the ball of charged lightning let loose toward her. At the same time she could see him swinging his red blade at her waist. There was no way she could deflect both the lightning and the blade at the same time...

She could sense his anticipation growing. He so desperately wanted one of his attacks to land and cause the brutal pain he desired.

Alisha would never give the Dark man this satisfaction. She lifted a hand, and with the Force she changed the path of the lightning ball slightly, so instead of striking her, it flew past her and fizzled into empty air. She then blocked his second attack with her lightsaber, albeit not as strongly with one hand.

TAG: @Littledawg

OOC: I'm glad! This is actually one of few times I've had to use a thesaurus for an RPG post.

12. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

The lightning was deflected, and the lightsaber was barely deflected. He seethed in rage as he realized his folly. He activated the second blade of his lightsaber, so know his double bladed weapon was at the ready, and brought it fully to bear on his opponent. A flurry of strikes and graceful arcs, cutting and slashing into his opponents defenses, the clash of lightsaber blades was music to his ears. Centuries of experience, lifetimes of warfare and strategy were brought to bear against the young Jedi. He pressed the attack, sure to keep his opponent on the defense. He finished the attack with a swift kick aimed at his opponents chest. Anger was seething throughout the dark lords body.

Tag: @Padawan4687

13. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride at having beaten the Dark man's trick, but the rage coming from him quickly dissolved it. He activated his second lightsaber and began swinging them both at her in a tornado of blows, which Alisha barely managed to keep time with her own. Focusing on his lightsabers, Alisha barely noticed his leg coming until the kick landed soundly in the center of her torso.

It knocked her back several feet, and Alisha held her free hand over her chest, breathing hard. She quickly recovered from the blow, and she reached for the ground, appearing worn.

14. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

Now the dark lord was in his element. His kick had found its mark and his blade was getting closer. He rushed his opponent again, his staff humming with energy, both blades pulsing in anticipation. He came down on her again his blade arcing and crossing, anger and hate behind each blow. Then with another force enhanced scream he lept up into the air, and plunged his blade down towards the alien girl attempting to drive his blade into her skull.

Tag: Padawan4687

15. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha crouched lower to the ground in a quick roll, and avoided several of his lightsaber slashes. Using a chunk of pillar as leverage, she leapt to her feet and continued her defense against his flood of hate-filled attacks.

His second amplified screech caught her blind, and she almost stumbled backward from the noise. He sprang in the air with his blade down, clearly intending to take her head with it. Alisha held out both hands in a sharp Force Push at the Dark Man while he was in mid-air, and lifted several chunks of debris from the ground and flung them all at him. About time she switched gears from defense to offense!

Tag: Littledawg

16. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

The force push caught him center mass, while he was in mid air. And flipping through the air the dark lord landed smoothly, and recovered in time to see several of the debris coming his way. Holding out his arm he caught the debris and crushed them into dust and snarled. A fire in his eye showed that he was becoming more and more angry with the defiant alien girl.

He came at her again his blades smashing against hers. His double bladed staff was a flurry of motion and with each stroke the rage was becoming more and more intense. He jumped up with a high kick aimed at the Togrutans' head.

17. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha watched as the Dark man forced the debris to the ground. She gazed in his direction warily, until she heard his loud snarl. There was an intense fire in his eyes, and he charged at the Togrutan again, with his two lightsabers connected into a deadly staff. This time his blows came too quickly for her to deflect them all, so she infused some blocking with dodging, until she leapt away for a few seconds and reached for her belt.

A smaller lightsaber hilt connected with her hand, and she ignited a second blue blade, clashing with the green color of her first; her custom made lightsaber. With two, she managed to keep up with the flurry of attacks the Dark man threw at her, and twirled around in a duck to avoid his high kick. Rising quickly, she countered with another low kick to his one stable leg.

Tag: Littledawg

18. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008

The dark lord landed and recovered from his jump, as the Togrutan pulled out a second light saber, she kicked out at his legs. This time he let her hit him. He let his armor take the brunt of the impact and besides from buckling a tiny amount and scratching the paint, the kick was a feeble attack. He laughed as looked down on the small Togrutan girl. This Jedi was resourceful he would admit that.

"Impressive. Most impressive." The dark lord chided. "But you must realize, you are doomed."

The dark lord attacked again, bashing into his opponents defenses. His lightsaber again, flurrying as he pressed his attack. He leapt over his opponent and after landing he thrust his lightsaber behind him stabbing at her heart.

19. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

'Impressive. Most impressive." The Dark man simply stated. Alisha almost rolled her eyes at the cliche, but noted that she now had his respect, that was worth something. "But you must realize, you are doomed."

The man lunged again, battering against Alisha's twin lightsabers. Spotting an opening, Alisha slashed her green blade toward the man's torso, but he dodged it in a high jump that had him flipping over her head. Once he landed she twisted to a side, feeling his red blade scorch the back of her Apprentice robes.

After completing the turn, Alisha took a deep breath. "Maybe I am...doomed." she quietly admitted. Once the sentence left her lips, her blue eyes were fiery again, and she continued, "I don't plan on letting you leave unscathed." Holding out a hand, she lifted one of the largest pieces of debris, which had formally been her island. She hurled the pillar, and at the same time began her own attack against him, beginning with a slash to his throat.

20. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    IC: Shira A'dola

Quietly looking around, she narrows her eyes at the Togruta youngling and darkened figure of her opponent, watching surreptitiously in the shadows.

21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Knight Hochner Trevalis

Walking into the center of the room he raised his unlit lit lightsaber to his trunk in salute to his padawan. "Show me what you know."

TAG: Rainbow Knight Star

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Celice Tunaqua: Guardians of Light Sparring Arena

The padawan ignited her blade, its white light filling the room. With a flourish, Celice brought her blade down in an arcing slash down toward her master's right shoulder.

TAG:

Mitth_Fisto

23. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Guardians of Light Sparring Arena

Know his Padawan he merely watched and waited as she ignited her blade, standing still he waited up she was committed to her action. Stepping back and ducking forward he came down, under and to the opposite side of the slashing blade. Letting it pass harmlessly through where he was as he righted himself. With a gentle force push he made to make his padawan stumble as his own blue blade ignited.

Pulling the hilt of it back to his gut he jabbed forward at his Padawans exposed side.

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Celice Tunaqua: Guardians of Light Sparring Arena

Celice wasn’t expecting the Force push, so she went to her knees. However, the Mon Cal didn’t stay down long. She rose to her feet just in time to see her master’s blade coming toward her exposed side. Then, With a swift spin in the opposite direction, she avoided the attack, and turning back to face her master, Celice saw a chair in the left corner of the room, and using the force sent it toward her opponent.

TAG:

Mitth_Fisto

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Guardians of Light Sparring Arena

Seeing his padawan jump away he nodded. It was a good tactic, then the chair. Why did Padawan's always think telekinesis was the answer. Still, it was a perfect way to demonstrate the shortcomings of using it in battle against a better trained opponent. Getting to balls of his feet he dashed a couple steps forward, jumped with knees kept bent and jumped back off the hurled chair in a spin so his blade in one hand bisected it into two halves.

With his free hand he grabbed one of the halves and in a twirl sent it careening at his padawan as he side stepped a couple more steps in the direction the chair used to be traveling in. Lightsaber once more in guard position he wondered if his padawan was aiming to go down the path of Counselor?

Ananta Chetan and Sith-I-5 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.