main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    IC: Irishi Kenobiwan
    Top of a Mountain

As the smock slowly started to disappear, Irishi used the Force and broke a huge part off a gigantic tree and threw it toward the sniper in a attempt to knock him off balance. Right afterwards, she charged towards him with her saber held high...

TAG Ananta Chetan Padawan4687

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  2. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Sniper (NPC)
    Mountainside Gun Nest

Now coming into view from the last remnants of smoke from the exploded mine he finally got a good look at the little Jedi and cast a cunning smile in her direction. Then staring in disbelief he watched as she uprooted an entire tree with a wave of her hand and sent it flying in his direction. So much surprised by witnessing what one was able to do via the Force, he stumbled and fell, tripping over a rock, and instead of merely being knocked down by the flying tree, was crushed brutally against the stone on which he fell. Gasping for air he looked up at Irishi and emitted a single word before breathing his last...Why....?

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Mountainside Gun Nest

Just as Irishi was about to land her killing strike, the sniper was already crushed by the gigantic tree piec that she threw only seconds ago. But from old experiences, Irishi was taking no chances, so she knelt down and checked the sniper's pulse just in case. And there was none, the sniper was crushed to death.

Irishi deactivated her lightsaber, took out her comlink and contacted her Jedi Brother, The sniper is down, Ananta. Do you copy? I repeat, the sniper is down.

4. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    OOC: Good grief, crushed by a tree?! That's so brutal! :eek:

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  5. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano
    Main Dueling Arena

That krayt dragon raced down the arena stands with its jaws wide open, probably eager to chomp down on a limb. Or two. However, Alisha was focused on the pair of Wookies riding on zipline up and over their heads. They were already being attacked from the front, they did NOT need at attack from the air!

//I can handle those two Wookies up there...maybe we can take on the Dragon together?// Taking a slow step, still wary of that magic bark's capabilities, Alisha wound her good arm far back before activating her lightsaber and sending it flying. It aimed itself completely straight in the air, flying like a guided missile to that Wookies' cords. The cord was sliced into with a satisfying sizzle, and Alisha quickly called the lightsaber back to her hand. "And, down you go, back to your she-slug!" she hissed under her breath, half-smiling as the pair lost their momentum and began to drop the long way back to the Arena ground.

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Jedi Master Kenobiwan

6. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Ananta Chetan
    Main Arena

Hearing Irishi's voice amongst the static through his comlink, Ananta held it close to his ear to cut out the surrounding noise, but only had time to blurt out a quick reply...We are still in a bit of a situation here...come quickly, if you can.

Aiming her saber skyward, he watched in awe as Alisha's pinpoint precision sliced through the Wookie zip line. In an instant the cloaked Wookie atop the dragon raised his hand and astoundingly used the Force to gently lower both of his companions to the ground while with his other hand he Force-drew Alisha' still suspended lightsaber rapidly into the palm of his hairy grip before letting out a ferocious yell. Now holding two ignited blades he fixed his fierce gaze on the little Togruta attacker.

The two other wookies now safely on the ground both rushed for cover behind a group of boulders some fifty meters away and pulled out their bowcasters aiming them in his direction. Ananta widened his stance and rotated his saber in a figure eight pattern before him. One thing at a time...he told himself...one thing at a time..

TAG Padawan4687 Jedi Master Kenobiwan

7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Mountain Side

Shortly after, her Jedi Brother replied, but it didn't sound good... We are still in a bit of a situation here...come quickly, if you can. They were in deep trouble from the noices over the comlink. Pressing the reply button, Irishi said: I'll come as fast as I can! Just as she was about to depart, she realised that she didn't had any mount...Blast it! You didn't think so far ahead that you knew you still needed the STAP to get back to the arena...Great, Irishi cursed inside her head.

Suddenly a huge shadow loomed over her, she raised her head and saw a huge dactillion flying 30 meters over her head. With a closer look, she saw that it was the same dactillion that was together with her and Ananta on the actionful and pretty good-ending mission not so long ago. Well...Hello there, my friend, Irishi said with a gentle voice, while she "connected" with the dactillion through the Force.

Slowly, the dactillion started to fly lower and lower until it was standing nicely in front of Irishi. Reaching out with her hand, Irishi comforted it with the Force before mounted it and fly into the chilling air...

8. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Main Dueling Arena

Oh no, oh no! Alisha's proud expression crumbled as she felt a new Force Signature halt the airborne Wookies before they could fall. The third member of the trio...had saved them? She attempted to pull her saber back faster, before she felt something start to pull back. She was seriously having a Force tug-of-war match with a Wookie, for her lightsaber. Her heirloom lightsaber! It might break under all this pressure...! Alisha worriedly thought, dropping her side of the match. She visibly grimaced watching her hilt soundly smack into his palm.

Thank the Force I made my own...but I plan on getting that back, you stupid furball! Alisha cursed in her head as she reached for her belt. She activated the shimmering blue blade and angled it to the Wookie thief. She could sense the other pair somewhere behind her and Ananta, probably preparing their weapons, but her mind was focused on the saber-wielding third member. Then again, I'm plenty dangerous even unarmed!

Alisha hissed at him, taking a daring step forward. "I'll be taking that back soon enough!" She was clearly, right back to 100%.

9. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Dark Wookie (NPC)
    Main Arena

I'll be taking that back soon enough!

The Dark Wookie brought his Krayt to a halt. One thing he had always observed of the Jedi over the years was their sense of nobility in all circumstances. Their adherence to their ideals. Their self-control. Observing this little one he cocked his head to one side a bit mystified.This Togruta was different. She was cocky and trying to verbally provoke him. Curious. He studied her momentarily, widened his eyes and looking into hers, resting his ignited blades at his sides. Hmm...what was this? She wasn't a Jedi after all, he mused to himself. She was still a padawan. He could feel it. Her training was not yet complete. Something within her heart was not yet fully committed to the Order. He withdrew his Force intuition from her subconscious and soothed his dragon with a low cooing growl that the beast knew well.

Nodding his head slightly upwards, he Force lifted Alisha ten inches off of the arena floor and held her there. He did not constrict her throat or apply excess pressure anywhere on her body, but kept her suspended in front of him. Could she discern when she was facing a Force user whose skills far exceeded her own? He wondered.

Main Arena

The two Wookies fired two rounds each from their bowcasters which he redirected into the stands and then fled from their rocky bunker. Disappearing out of his line of sight they ran in the opposite direction and he gave chase. Coming around a stack of toppled rock pillars he now saw only one Wookie in the distance, still running. Looking back he could tell that he was far away from Alisha. Oh no...he thought out loud...had the other Wookie circled back to ambush her? Was he purposely being lead away from the saber wielding Wookie? He froze in his tracks and looked skyward. Dark purple clouds had covered the sun and a thin drizzle of rain began to trickle down from above. They were in more trouble than he had thought. Much more.

10. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Okay, this is a little bit weird... Alisha tilted an eyebrow up at the Wookie who stood unmoving on his mount. He was staring right into her eyes, thoroughly "examining" her. This was far more uncomfortable than the typical look up and down!

"?! HEY!" she suddenly shouted out, feeling the Force wrap itself around her. That Wookie had lifted and suspended her in the air at least a foot off the ground. For a second, all color drained from Alisha's face. Oh no, is he going to choke me?! Or worse?! She briefly thrashed in the air, and considered blasting him back. She wasn't about to take torture lying down, never!

....the seconds began to drag on, and Alisha lifted her head to glare at her captor. There was no pressure around her throat, nor anywhere else. The Wookie just held her up there, to...what? Show himself off? She had never actually attempted to use the Force to carry a person before, only ever objects! ....Like the object, directly below that Krayt Dragon's feet! Alisha carefully hid her emerging smile as she shut her eyes. Ugh, this feels foreign, not using my hands!

A loose chunk of cobblestone gave way beneath both Wookie and Dragon, crumbling into dust. The startled animal leapt into another section of the stands, thoroughly jerking its rider around and breaking his Force connection.

11. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Main Arena

The dactallion was fast, it only took moments before Irishi was back to the main arena. And it was in complete caos! From the air, there were three Wookies, two was surrounding Ananta, cutting him off Alisha. And another one, who from the look of it, was a force user, and was holding Alisha in the air. Well...this is bad. That is for sure, Irishi thought.

Slowly she guided the dactallion towards the Wookie and the Krayt Dragon, with her saber activated and ready to strike...

12. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Main Arena

Continuing to sidestep and redirect bowcaster fire, Ananta finally stood before the Wookie in hiding. Indeed his companion was gone, he was alone. Bolting upright the furry attacker prepared to take a solid punch at his face but instead Ananta took the tip of his saber and struck his thigh and then sent a firm roundhouse kick to his chest to send him down to stay, at least for awhile. He would live. Ananta picked up his bowcaster and sliced it in half and then ripped the belt full of grenades of his waist as the Wookie groaned in mild pain. Hurrying back towards Alisha, he discarded the belt by tossing it behind a massive boulder once he was out of sight of the wounded Wookie. Moving quickly, he scanned the surroundings for the other Wookie with the bowcaster, but as of yet was unable to locate him.

Looking skyard brought a smile to his face as he saw that Irishi had found his dactillion and that his pet had been agreeable in allowing her as a passenger. Hethen tapped his comlink...Irishi...do you see the second Wookie with the bowcaster from above where you are? I've lost sight of him. I took care of the other one. He might be waiting to ambush any of us from some hidden spot. Please find him...and in the meanwhile I will go assist Alisha...if I can.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: I decided to change the title of the leader to the 'Grey Wookie' since I now see him as more of a neutral character and his saber color is now orange instead of red. ;)

IC: Grey Wookie
    Main Arena

Suddenly his Krayt became startled and charged several meters back up into the stands. Something had spooked her. The incident forced him to release the Togruta. Perhaps she had caused this little bit of mischief with some Force trick of her own. He gently patted the dragon's neck. She had been with him for some time now and her mother had been his trusted mount for many years before she was killed in battle on Kashyyyk.

This little padawan wanted to fight him. He could feel it. He was in no hurry. The She-Hutt had waited this many generations to settle her accounts with the Tanos, what would a few minutes more be? Turning her heirloom saber over in his palm, he used his Force ability to read an objects origin and by whom it was used. Interesting...he mused to himself. Had it perhaps belonged to the actual ancestor who had brought him here? Now that would be great irony...and make the circle com-plete, he chuckled to himself.

Moving his dragon back down before Alisha he stopped and dismounted. Still holding her laser sword in his hand he glanced at it again, and then her, and then tossed it to her.

13. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha landed on both feet, albiet a bit awkwardly back onto solid ground. She outstretched both arms to catch her returned lightsaber, and stared at both it and the Wookie in blank confusion. She held it close to her chest, like the prized posession it was.What was he trying to pull?! His leisure was obvious. He'd storm an arena with a Krayt Dragon of all things, but felt no hurry to fight? Instead of activating it again, she clipped her heirloom back to her belt. She hadn't considered the thought of it really breaking before, but now the thought of it alone was enough for her to keep it out of battle. At least, not this time.

She instead reached for the other side of her belt for the lightsaber that she had built herself. If she had to choose, she'd take this one getting damaged over her heirloom any day of the week! "What does your She-Hutt want from me?" she finally asked, hugging her custom saber close, "Isn't this a bit much?" She was no different to any other teenaged Togruta, that is...any other Jedi Apprentice! These measures were more than a little excessive, even for the heaviest of bounties!

Or, maybe she should feel a bit flattered, knowing that the she-Hutt spent so much money to "ensure" that her target couldn't escape as easily?

TAG: Jedi Master Kenobiwan, Ananta Chetan

OOC: I was a little bit lost, but... :p It's something! Ananta, you're referencing a ton of things that Alisha couldn't possibly know! Unless that Force Analyzation that your Wookie did leaves a signature or mark behind?

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  14. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Grey Wookie
    Main Arena

What does your She-Hutt want from me? Alisha asked... Isn't this a bit much?

The Grey Wookie cleared his throat and pulled his cape to one side...Well...he spoke in perfect basic...it is not for me to judge. I am just the messenger and...your 'collector'...you could say. He smiled at his choice of words. The Hutts keep a perfect record of those who...'disrupt' their activities. Seems that an ancestor of yours and her Jedi Master did just that. At this he pulled out a hand held holo-projecting device from which a dark blue image immediately emerged before them. It was a collection of short clips of Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker thwarting a number of Hutt endeavors, one after the other. The first showed them fighting side by side in a Hutt cantina defeating a swarm of Hutt henchman, the second a clip of them arresting a large purplish-Hutt and the third showed Ahsoka alone singlehandedly destroying an entire Hutt palace by rigging explosives around its foundation. The Grey Wookie then pushed the stop button and returned the device to his cloak.

So...as you can see...even though your relative escaped retribution for her actions...you my dear, will not, and shall pay the price in full, whether you want to...or not. Come with me now and I can assure you that I will not harm you...but...if you refuse, I promise you, I will do what I must to do my duty.

At this he removed his sword, ignited its orange blade and held it firmly in his massive paw-like hands. May I suggest that you use should probably use both of your swords...at this he winked and made a clicking sound to his Krayt, who now stood at attention behind him.

15. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    In the Air

Suddenly Irishi's comlink came to life, and she could hear her Jedi Brother's voice: Irishi...do you see the second Wookie with the bowcaster from above where you are? I've lost sight of him. I took care of the other one. He might be waiting to ambush any of us from some hidden spot. Please find him...and in the meanwhile I will go assist Alisha...if I can.

Quickly, Irishi scanned the whole arena from where she was and spotted the other wookie that Ananta talked about right away. Ananta, I found him. Go and help Alisha, she's gonna need it. And I'll take care of the wookie.

OOC: As I was saying to Ananta, Irishi was a bit busy with studying Physics on top of the dactallion. :p Sorry. :D

16. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

He can speak basic? Flawlessly too...! Alisha openly stared for a few seconds, before blinking away her shocked face. This was a lot to take in... Her ancestry wasn't exactly something she brought up in regular conversation, how in the world did that she-slug know that?! She knew that Hutts had more criminal connections than people she'd likely meet in her lifetime, but keeping up with records that were centuries old? Like she had said before, that was just too much!

Alisha couldn't hide a tiny glow in her eyes while watching those brief holograms though. Master Ahsoka was making short work of those henchman, both with and without her own Master's intervention! She looked so powerful against that hulking purple Hutt, and destroying an entire castle, by herself? Awesome!

"Wow...I can see she caused quite a bit of damage!" she finally spoke after the projections suddenly stopped. But...am I supposed to feel sorry for them? Try watching a planet burn, then we'll talk. "You can take this message, right back to your employer then," she continued, taking a wary step back, "I'm not about to lie down to surrender any time soon. The Lady Hutt is just wasting her money on me!" Alisha took down her custom lightsaber again, and ignited its shimmering blue blade with a flick of her wrist. She instinctually held it level to her shoulder, in a traditional "salute" for many warrior cultures including her own, and her opponent. Alisha just couldn't shake a sense of honor coming from the Wookie at his attempted offer, though his final words stung.

"Are you so sure I can't defend myself with just one?" she countered, taking a stance while holding the salute, "Come at me and I'll prove it!" She was an apprentice, yes, but she was nowhere near helpless! However, as even as the challenge left her lips, Alisha felt her fingertips graze against her heirloom again. Just in case things became dangerous and she really did need it...

TAG: Ananta Chetan Jedi Master Kenobiwan

OOC: Arrgh, Irishi...don't remind me of Physics! :p That class is my Purgatory!

17. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    OOC: Haha, Paddy. I can tell you that you aren't alone. :p

Main Arena

Irishi steered the dactallion towards the Wookie that was hiding behind a huge rock, ready to give Ananta a surprice attack. Irishi activated her lightsaber, and when the dactallion was only 10 meters above the main arena ground, she force jumped with her blade held high above her head, going for a hard strike on the Wookie...

18. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Ananta Chetan, Grey Wookie (NPC)

As Ananta finally came running within view of the Grey Wookie and Alisha he saw that both had their sabers drawn and were poised to attack, that was until the Wookie saw him and raised his paw and gave Ananta a Force push in the opposite direction so fiercely, that he felt the air being pressed out of his lungs. With barely less than a moment to react, he twisted his body mid-air and thrust his saber downwards hoping to use it as an anchor, watching as it began to plow in the stony ground, but the momentum was too much. Even though he had reduced his speed by half, he met the side of the arena wall with enough impact that he could scarce believe that he didn't not feel the warm trickle of blood somewhere on his body, that was until he started to see stars, very, bright and beautiful ones, and then he blacked out.

Meanwhile nearby, the Wookie with the bowcaster kept its focus on the approaching reptile bird and Irishi poised atop it. He just had her in his sights when she did the unimaginable by jumping off her mount and was heading downwards directly above him. Having no time to think, he rolled to one side, and fired two rounds at her descending form, hoping he could at least graze her before she sliced him with her ignited blade.

The Grey Wookie then seeing the male Knight laying motionless in the distance again returned his attention to Alisha. Taking a small triangular shaped device from his cloak he pressed it in his palm and then threw it like a disc at Alisha's ankles. In mid-air the device began to open revealing three saber resistant cables swirling in windmill fashion ready to bind her legs upon contact while the Grey simultaneously jumped high into the air and brought his saber down with a thunderous hammer strike in the direction of the top of Alisha's head. He didn't want to kill her, but he was taking no chances now, and either way, the Hutt had agreed to pay.

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan Padawan4687

19. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Main Arena

Irishi felt her whole body tensed as she saw the two rounds came closer and closer towards her in slow motion, quickly she deflected the rounds and landed safely on her feet. If you want to take me down, Wookie, you have to do better than that, she said, holding her blade in front of her in a defensive way and smirked. Then, trying to surprise the Wookie, Irishi gave him a huge Force push.

20. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha remained in her stance for several seconds, waiting for the first strike from her Wookie opponent. She spotted his attention move somewhere else, and followed his eyes to see Ananta rushing across the dusty ground toward them. First she saw him lift his paw in response, and an instant later she felt a brick wall bearing down on her Jedi Brother. She didn't even have the time to shout out his name, her widened blank eyes gave the message far clearer.

Ananta twisted around in the air and forced his lightsaber into the ground, but the sheer force behind the Wookie's blow sent him smashing soundly against the arena wall. Alisha visibly winced at the distant impact, until she couldn't feel his pain through their bond anymore. Oh Force help me...what have I gotten my poor Brother into? Ananta...!

Alisha had to tear her eyes away from him as he lay unmoving on the ground, and focus on her opponent again. Her expression hardened into a stony frown, and raised her lightsaber as the Wookie threw something else in her direction. The projectile revealed itself to be a set of trapper cables and Alisha took a wide step back as the thrower started coming after it. The Wookie was up in the air, lightsaber raised like it was a hammer ready to swing.

Using her free hand, Alisha focused a concentrated blast of energy against the cables to cancel its motion. With a little more strength added it went flying in the opposite direction, at the exact same angle as her attacking Wookie. She finally braced herself to take a low rush sideways to avoid the incoming Wookie whether he was hit or not.

21. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Grey Wookie (NPC) Bowcaster Wookie (NPC)
    Main Arena

The spinning pinwheel of cables suddenly stopped midair, and without their forward momentum, quickly wrapped themselves around each other into a tangled ball which immediately shot past him near his feet. Well played...he mused to himself as he then landed with a solid thud and watched as Alisha had dashed quickly to his right. Moving as fluidly as her shadow, he stood before her and pressed his sword firmly against hers at chest level, focusing his penetrating gaze upon her once again. I can sift through your mind like a kiosk in the Jedi Archives...padawan. He smiled at her knowingly. I can see what you know...and what you do not...what you have learned...and in which parts of your studies you faltered...including your lightsaber training. At this he began to raise his knee sharply to give her a solid blow to her stomach while their swords were still locked.

Had there been an observer in the vacant arena stands they would have noticed the ever alert presence of the Krayt behind its master. Her large intelligent eyes keenly observing all of the activities in the forum. She had guarded her master's back in innumerable battles and knew well her place, though it was taking a certain amount of self-control on her part not to imagine how delicious that reptile bird might taste as it passed overhead.

In the distance the bowcaster Wookie scrambled for cover after watching both of his bolts be redirected. He then punched his comlink and growled into it before beginning to take off in the opposite direction of his Jedi attacker. Within seconds in the distance just outside the arena Irishi could hear the low distinct dragonfly-like hum of two Wookie aircraft, most likely the reinforcements that the bowcaster had just contacted.

22. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    OOC: Did my Force Push miss, Ananta? Or did it hit the Wookie's cover? 8-}

Main Arena

Irishi stood there and watched the Wookie fumbling with something behind the cover, then ran off in an opposite direction. Before she could start to run after the Wookie, she heard low distinct dragonfly-like hum of two aircraft approching the arena. I have a bad feeling about this, she thought. That damn Wookie must have called for reinforcemnets! Looking around, Irishi tried to find things that could help her to hold off the Wookie reinforcements, and it was then she saw the motionless body of Ananta. Quickly, she ran over to her Jedi Brother and knelt down beside him. Ananta...she gave the Jedi a little shake. Can you hear me? From the look of it, he has had a quite hard impact with the wall, and was likely not to wake up for a while. Gotta get him out of here before any more damages happen to him, Irishi thought. So she whistled for the dactallion...

23. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

As even as Alisha's boots kicked up the dirt, she could see a hulking shadow cast over her. She brought her blade up to defend the glancing blow, furiously hoping against a saber lock. There was no way she'd manage a duel of brute strength against a Wookie, not for long… The saber beams practically sizzled with heat, and multicolored sparks flew in all directions.

“I can sift through your mind like a kiosk in the Jedi Archives…Padawan,” the Wookie began with an eerily calm voice against the noise, “I can see what you know...and what you do not…” Her face went blank for an instant, refusing to believe a word he said. Liar, liar, fur on fire! The mere mention of it was enough to summon that cursed face into her thoughts, a Bothan she loathed just as much as the Hutt. Heh, at least the she-slug didn't force her grubby fingers into my head, Alisha thought with a grim smile, she just wants my whole head, brains and all!

“What you have learned, and in which parts of your studies you faltered…including your lightsaber training,” he suddenly finished, and Alisha could see his leg coming at her torso. She leapt backwards without enough time for a single extra thought, though the desire to protect her ribcage and lungs remained. While in mid-air she lifted a fist-sized rock and sent it spinning across the dirt for the Wookie’s remaining grounded foot.

“That’s where you’re wrong!” she shouted, following the momentum of her throwing arm. Alisha held her blade up to make herself, briefly, into a deadly whirlwind of blue light as she dropped back down. Maybe, just maybe, she'd land a glancing blow and really set that carpet of fur ablaze!

24. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    OOC: My apologies JMK. I forgot your Force push once I was off site and writing, but I like how you flowed with it anyway. ;) So, let us assume that the Wookie ran diagonally away from your attack and what little he caught of it helped him to run even faster. :p

Main Arena

Can you hear me?...Whose voice was calling him? Where was he? Everything was still blurry beyond recognition. Someone was there...a noble person. He reached out his hand towards the voice and felt a female face and then her hair but still had no idea. Little drops of rain pelted down around them while he laid on his back. Then he felt completely confused and disoriented. Where are the nerfs? Are they OK? I was standing over on that hill...watching over them...when a gust of wind...or something like it, pushed me into...maybe a tree. I can't find my...what do you call it?...'herding stick' either...you know the thing with the green light that comes out of the handle? Have you seen it? His entire body was numb. What had he just said? He had spoken something to the person whose face he had touched but now could not remember. None of this made any sense to him.

IC Grey Wookie (NPC)

He watched as the little Togruta jumped backwards from his attack to her torso and then attempted to Force throw a stone at his foot, which he promptly called to his paw in mid-air and held before her. What would your old master say if he could see you now? Throwing rocks? At this he chuckled and nonchalantly tossed it over his shoulder. Then he watched as she propelled herself towards him like a tiny tornado, her saber a blur of momentum. He squatted and threw his head back emitting a roar and barred his teeth at her approach while holding his blade parallel to his seven foot tall body to absorb her flurry of blows.

TAG Jedi Master Kenobiwan Padawan4687

25. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    OOC: [face_laugh]

Main Arena

Shortly after Irishi has called for the dactallion, she saw that Ananta reached out and touched her face, and spoke Where are the nerfs? Are they OK? I was standing over on that hill...watching over them...when a gust of wind...or something like it, pushed me into...maybe a tree. I can't find my...what do you call it?...'herding stick' either...you know the thing with the green light that comes out of the handle? Have you seen it? And it has started to rain. Careful, not to startled the poor Jedi, Irishi laid her hand on top of Ananta's forehead. Relax my friend, you are safe. Just relax and let the Force guide you. With that said, she reached out to him with the Force, guiding him back to the present, slowly.

Moments later, a strong wind broke the connection, that Irishi had with her Brother, that she has managed to build up with the Force. Looking up, she saw that it was the dactallion. The creature was standing a few metres away from her and was studying her activities with intense eyes.

OOC: For some strange reason...I can't edit my post and am having some techincal problems with writing the post...so all I can do is just leave there....and write the continuation tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.