main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

"What would your old master say if he could see you now? Throwing rocks?"

Alisha kept up her spin, daring to continue in the face of her Wookie's fearsome roar. She glared darkly as she touched ground again, lightly considering his words. Her "old Master"? It was almost a welcome relief to think of his kind face, in comparison to that Bothan. But, I wouldn't call him "old"... Hm, what would he say? She knew well that not every Master approved of her quickness to use the environment to attack...

"Actually, I think he'd be proud of me," she replied, rushing behind her Wookie. That rock she had thrown earlier had already landed, and she clenched her fist to crush it to dust. Raising both arms, she compressed the dust into a small cloud and blasted it around her opponent to blind him, however briefly. "I'm using my head!" she continued, swinging at his exposed back with her still active saber just as the first drops of rain began to land.

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Jedi Master Kenobiwan

OOC: [face_rofl]Oh Ananta...

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    The continuation:

There you are, my friend, Irishi said to the dactallion and smiled kindly. All she had to do now is to bring her Brother on top of the dactallion, and with the Force on her side it was a easy task. Slowly, trying not to startle the poor man, Irishi used the Force and lifted him up and on to the dactallion before jumping on herself. But before she could do that, the Krayt Dragon that the Grey Wookie came with charged towards with high speed, and its eyes locked on the dactallion.

TAG Ananta Chetan Padawan4687

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Grey Wookie
    Main Arena

As Alisha attempted to blind him with rock dust momentarily he simply closed his eyes...You fight me like I'm human or one of your species. We Wookies don't rely on our sense of sight primarily, our nose and ears take precedent. Hearing her move for a back attack he ducked and spun away, but not low enough to avoid getting his fur singed in the process. Growling he winced. From his peripheral vision he watched as his Krayt began bounding over the terrain in the direction of the reptile bird and the other two Jedi. Hmm, seems that her appetite won out over her self-control, he reflected to himself. At least for the moment he viewed it as a boon in the operation, she could keep them busy while his other Wookie companions regrouped. He would have to withdraw from this duel though if he saw that she was in danger of being killed. He was not about to lose her. Turning his head back in Alisha's direction he could still smell burned hair in the air form his back being scorched. Now you've got my attention...he then charged her with his blade flaring from side to side rapidly, his cloak billowing behind him in the rainy wind.

IC: Ananta Chetan

Now he was laying on top of something, something alive and definitely not a nerf. He could hear the sound of its wings slicing through the air. There you are, my friend...came the sound of the woman's voice again. He still could not see her clearly, but she felt familiar. More so than a few mintues ago. Then he heard something that he had no idea what to imagine it could be...a roar and then the sound of massive feet galloping in their direction. What...what is that?...he whispered to her.

TAG Padawan4687 Jedi Master Kenobiwan

4. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Main Dueling Arena

"You fight me like I'm human or one of your species. We Wookies don't rely on our sense of sight primarily, our nose and ears take precedent." Alisha almost laughed at that. When was the last time I actually fought against a human? Or another Togruta? With impeccable timing, she had to blink away a droplet of rain that struck her in the eye. Without his sight, he'd fare just fine...but what if she managed to overload his other senses? By extension, she might catch her own in the crossfire though... Alisha perked up at a new thought: She still had a sense that he didn't!

The smell of something burning caught her attention, and she realized with a start that she had indeed set the Wookie's fur on fire. She just couldn't help herself from letting out a chuckle at the sight of smoke floating up from his back while he glared. This rain though...if it gets heavier, it will extinguish any fire before it can hurt him very much. Darn!

"Now you've got my attention..." her Wookie growled, and started to charge with his lightsaber aimed low to the ground. "So glad I'm not boring you anymore!" Alisha countered as she jumped up to avoid him. Instead of a simple dodge, she twisted about in the air, targeting his shoulders with her lightsaber. Let's see if I can't burn anything else! Having the stench of burning hair so close to his face is bound to be at least a little distracting...

Alisha took a deep breath as she landed, trying to ignore the light drumming of the rain around her as she began gathering up as much energy as she could find. With an ancient and battle-scarred place like this, there should be plenty... She had already wound up using all of her power against a single droid before, despite how satisfying it felt to watch it crumble. She wasn't about to risk it happening again!

5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    IC: Irishi Kenobiwan
    Main Arena

I have a bad feeling about this, Irishi thought, as the Krayt Dragon charged with lightning speed towards them. Then she heard Ananta's weak whisper What...what is that? Turning her head and facing him, she said with a calm voice. Nothing to worry about, my friend. Just a hungry Krayt Dragon. And just as the Krayt Dragon was about to hit the dactallion with its head first, Irishi gave it a huge Force Push, sending it flying back to where it was standing only a moment ago. Stay there and don't come back, Irishi mumbled, then she jumped onto the dactallion and guided her into the air just as the Krayt Dragon raised up on its feet and ran towards them once again.

6. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Main Arena

Flicking his sword wrist backwards he deflected her back attack and then turned again to face her. Then two Wookie aircraft that resembled giant dragonflies buzzed in low over the arena and began circling around the rim. Each held a pilot and tail gunner and appeared to be waiting for orders. The other bowcaster Wookie took up position behind Alisha fixing his weapon to a special setting that fired tranquilizer darts in rapid succession. In the distance the Grey could see his Krayt had been thwarted from having her meal as he watched the Dactillion take flight with the other two Jedi aboard. Ideally he would like to drive those two away and get them out of the picture so he could apprehend the Togruta alone without distraction. His forces awaited his commands. He had yet to show the little padawan even a fraction of his skill as a swordsman. He could allow her to build up her confidence a little more first and let her feel she was his equal before turning the tables on her for good. Your ancestor was regarded amongst your kind as a noble being, a champion of truth and the light. Little do they know of her true character and misdeeds.

Dactillion

The rainy air felt good on his face as they accelerated to speed above the crumbling arena. The sound of the threatening roar seemed to be diminishing as they gained altitude. He dared not move from his position laid across the back of the winged creature and held on tight now to keep his balance. Slowly the mental fog from his impact with the wall began to evaporate. He recognized Irishiand patted her shoulder giving a reassuring smile before he sat up and took a normal riding position. How are we doing? Then he reached to his belt finding empty space...I have bad news...I don't have my lightsaber...

7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
  8. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Main Dueling Arena

Alisha continued her quiet gather of energy while she watched the air above. First a Krayt Dragon attacks, and now the arena is set upon by giant dragonflies?! Of course, she knew they weren't really insects circling overhead, they had to be Wookie reinforcements. From the slight frown on her opponents face, he either hadn't expected them, or preferred them fighting alone. Alisha wasn't sure she'd prefer those odds herself...this Wookie clearly thought she was out of his league. I'm convinced, its only a matter of time before he launches some crazy Dark Side magic at me...

"Your ancestor was regarded amongst your kind as a noble being, a champion of truth and the light. Little do they know of her true character and misdeeds."

"Oh! So Master Ahsoka Tano wasn't a flawless person who might not be proud of everything she's done over her lifetime?" Alisha replied, heavy sarcasm in her voice, "I had no idea." Was he going to try and break her character? There was no such thing as a "good" war for anybody in it, but who knew how far this Wookie would go? Then again, he was employed by Hutts. ...he'll probably cross the line twice.

She took a more defensive stance with her lightsaber, and suddenly noticed the little wisps of steam that rose from the blade. Sooner or later, both duelists would be sopping wet if they stayed out here...

OOC: You're right, the tagging vanished! It's a good thing I'm already watching the thread though. :p

9. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    OOC: Thanks to my never-eding curiosity that made me to check the thread. :p

Dactallion

The rain fell heavier as Irishi guided the dactallion to a safer place than the Main Arena. Just as they were approching the mountain that Irishi departed from not so long ago, she felt a pat on her shoulder, and when she turned around, she saw Ananta smiling at her and was sitting up. How are we doing, he asked. Smiling back, she said. We are doing pretty well actually, just gonna drop you off a safer place before I head back to the Arena and help Alisha. Just as Irishi was about to land the dactallion on the wet ground on top of the mountain, the concerned voice of her Brother echoed through the silence. I have bad news...I don't have my lightsaber... Irishi sighed as she landed the dactallion and dismounted. Well...lucky for you I carried with me my trainingsaber, she said and grinned. And from her tunic, she took out the saber. However, before she handed it Ananta, she became stern. Try not to lose it, this weapon is your life.

10. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Dactillion

Your care and concern is appreciated old friend...but I'm afraid we don't have time for such luxuries...nor can we hope to manage to defeat our attackers with me wielding a mere training blade. Let us circle below near the wall in which I came into contact so harshly and see if we can find the lost lightsaber...it must have flown out of the hand upon impact...

As he spoke one of the Wookie dragonflies pulled up next to them and the rear gunner began to swivel his turret cannon in their direction. Without a moments hesitation Ananta flew from the back of the Dactillion through the air and landed on the tail of the attacking craft with the training blade ignited. He then sent a swift roundhouse kick to the jaw of the Wookie gunner and a numbing blow from the blade to his chest before throwing him off the side of the craft and jumping behind the gun himself.

Main Arena

Your sarcasm reveals your arrogance and lack of understanding. Raising his hand the Grey smiled at Alisha and slowly started to Force-pull her towards him, inch by inch, smoothly along the ground, without her feet ever leaving its surface. He wanted to savor the moment as she could finally feel how fully defenseless she really was against him in this match, letting her slowly experience how little power she had over her situation and fate. Little by little she slid across the arena as he waited with his blade drawn until she would stand directly before him, frozen by the Force pressure effortlessly flowing from his paw.

TAG: Jedi Master Kenobiwan Padawan4687

11. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha let her fist clench a bit tighter around her lightsaber, wondering if she could use the Force to silence the Wookie. Then again, it'll be far more satisfying to watch him eat those words once I have enough energy...

"!" Wet dust was beginning to circle around from behind her boots, but Alisha hadn't so much as moved from her stance yet! She could feel the Force wrapping around her again, much tighter than before, and realized what was really happening. She wasn't moving, at least not of her own will. The Wookie was pulling her toward him, so slowly that it made Alisha think of the conveyer belt moving toward a trash compactor. Nice comparison... She couldn't so much as move herself, his power kept her own in an invisible stranglehold... All he had to do was get her close enough, and he could easily behead her!

W-wait, he wouldn't get paid then... Alisha tried calming herself down. Wait, paid! "You know, I've been wondering why you really accepted this mission." Alisha shouted, letting a new idea flow through, "I doubt it's for the money exclusively, you're a Wookie after all, not a Mandalorian or a Trandoshan!"

As even as she talked, she could see her Wookie slowly coming closer. "So, what is it? Is it glory you're after?" She managed to deactivate her lightsaber, and hurried on, "What would drive you to stoop to the level of a Hutt for employment? E-Especially one perfectly fine and willing to take a child as a living trophy?!"

The blues of her eyes were starting to flicker, only a slight hint of the energy buildup, heightened now thanks to the Wookie's invisible grip. She couldn't let herself be afraid, he'd surely sense it! He'd probably adjust his pull to make it even slower...

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  12. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Mountain side

Your care and concern is appreciated old friend...but I'm afraid we don't have time for such luxuries...nor can we hope to manage to defeat our attackers with me wielding a mere training blade. Let us circle below near the wall in which I came into contact so harshly and see if we can find the lost lightsaber...it must have flown out of the hand upon impact...

Just as Irishi was about to say something, Ananta jumped from the dactallion to something behind her. And as she followed his movements, she saw that there was a aircraft with a huge turret cannon on its side, and behind the cannon was a Wookie. Without a moment of hesitation, the Wookie fired on them. Because of her Jedi reflexes, Irishi quickly avoided the blows from the turret cannon by doing a triple salto and ended safely behind a rock not far away from her.

However, it didn't take long before the firing ended. Taking a careful peak from behind the rock, Irishi saw the person behind the cannon was now Ananta. That went well, I think. Slowly she walked back to the dactallion and mounted it. As I was going to say, I can't force you to stay and if you think you are ready to go back to the arena to search for your lightsaber, let's do so. With that said, she guided the dactallion back to the air. Suddenly, a huge explosion went off not far from her, which knocked her straight off the dactallion...

13. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Dactillion

Aiming the turret cannon at the dragonfly craft itself, Ananta stood, gave the Wookie piloting the craft a two finger 'Skywalker standing above the Sarlaac' salute, then with his foot activated the gun to fire while at the same time doing a back-flip directly onto the back of the dactillion which was still flying alongside. You were saying something?...he grinned but as the Wookie aircraft exploded. Then suddenly, for reasons he could not explain, Irishi fell from their reptile bird. Had she caught a piece of flying debris? Was she wounded? Immediately he guided his mount downward at top speed and swooped under her to catch her just before impact with the arena floor.

TAG: Jedi Master Kenobiwan

14. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Grey Wookie (NPC)
    Main Arena

The sky overhead had darkened so thoroughly that one could only see clearly when the lightning flashed, and that was often. It created a hypnotizing atmosphere that effected everyone below, one moment in the dark and the next in blinding light, again and again. The rain too now had turned into a downpour of heavy pelting drops that soaked one to the bone within a matter of minutes.

The Grey threw back his head to whip the wet fur out of his eyes as he listened to the Togruta's flurry of questions about his motivation for this mission. Pausing her forward progress towards him through the Force, he released his grip and lowered his hand to his side, letting her stand freely just two meters before him. His orange blade still glowed brightly illuminating his face and the space between them. Her words touched something within him, like a thorn to his heart. A heart that had once been attracted to a more virtuous path long, long ago.

Then he cleared his throat to speak, feeling the venom rise from within, almost trembling....I was there...there on Kashyyk when your Jedi came to 'help us'....with their legions of clones and our great alley Master Yoda at their charge...and we being overwhelmed against an army of machines were grateful for your assistance...even when we felt your that presence was more politically motivated than you pretended. Then I watched...watched as our new allies turned their guns upon us, shooting us in the back, literally, uncountable Wookies massacred without warning....almost our entire species...all at the whim we find out many years later of a sadistic power hungry Sith who had created everything from the beginning, including the war as a vendetta against you Jedi to take over the galaxy and enslave us all...using the deluded Jedi as his pawns to prepare his empire. Only a few of us survived...barely escaping with our lives...living on the run...hiding...pretending. So you ask what motivates me? Why I'm doing this? And as for what Sidious did by killing almost all of the Jedi...nothing will stand in my way...I will finish...what he started. With that he raised his blade and prepared to make a full, sweeping killing strike at Alisha's midsection, while at the same time emitting a piercing roar into the black rain filled sky.

TAG Padawan4687

Note: Please pardon the double post. ;)

Padawan4687 likes this.
  15. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    OOC: You're pardoned. :p

Dactallion

Irishi didn't know what hit her, but during her fall she could hear an explosion sound. It must be the firecraft that Ananta is dealing with, she thought. And she came closer and closer to the ground, she tried to think of a way to minimise the impact. However, when she was only moments away from the ground the dactallion caught her. Hmph! Carefully, so that she wouldn't fall again, she sat up. Thank the Force for the rescue, she said to Ananta. Then a sound distracted her, turning around, she saw two more hostile aircrafts in pursuit for them. And on each of the aircrafts, there was a Wookie controlling a turret cannon. It must be one of them that knocked me over the dactallion. Unclipping her lightsaber, she pat on her Brother's shoulder and said Go and find your lightsaber, and I'll deal with the aircrafts.

TAG Ananta Chetan

16. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha almost shut her eyes against the rain, it was trying its very hardest to soak her through to the skin. I hope I don't catch a cold from this... she thought, shivering after a brief but sharp breeze blew by. She couldn't think of anything else to say, but the Wookie suddenly stopped pulling her.

The two were separated by barely a few meters, and Alisha had a front row seat to an abrupt and dramatic change in his aura. What she said...triggered something in him. And if his eyes were any indication, it was nothing good. Her eyes went wide as he began to speak, and only grew wider. That awful war he was describing...it could only be Order 66. He watched his allies and friends die in a storm of blaster fire, from the “help” that turned on them. "No..." she could only whisper, "No...!" She could only imagine the screams in her nightmares.

For an instant, she forgot all about being angry with the Wookie. The desire to fight had been knocked out of her, but she was forced to reactivate her blade without a second to spare. Sending a ferocious roar to the heavens, he swung his lightsaber to her waist. He wasn't fighting to incapacitate anymore, that was a blow meant to kill. The blade crashed against Alisha's, showering the ground around them in sparks.

"I...think I understand." she managed to say, clearly struggling to keep their blades locked, "You survived, while so many others couldn't--" Alisha couldn't hold him back any longer, so she leapt away from his lightsaber before he could cleave her in two. She was quickly convinced that the emotion stirring so strongly just under his skin wasn't just anger, but also guilt. I don't want to imagine having so many deaths on my conscience for so long...a pain like that, over such a long life...

He wanted revenge, and Alisha couldn't say anything against it....because it was something she longed for herself. “I’m so sorry…” Worthless words, but they were all she could stand to give.

TAG: Ananta Chetan Jedi Master Kenobiwan

OOC: [face_hypnotized]The plot thickens...!

17. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013

The thunder cracked loudly enough that it spooked the dactillion causing her to jerk and making him clasp both arms around her neck to stay aboard as they descended rapidly in the direction of the wall where he had last seen his lightsaber. Irishi had jumped onto the back of one of the dragonfly aircraft and his last image of her between the lightning flashes was her blade in motion and the faint sound of Wookies yelping in pain. She could handle herself.

Finally landing he placed a hand on the back of the dactillion and attempted to calm her nerves. She sensed the Krayt nearby. He found her some cover within a small grotto of fallen stones to curl up in and keep dry well out of view of the dragon predator. The rain would cover their scent for the moment.

Feeling along the arena wall that he had slammed into he allowed himself to melt into the living Force so as to connect to the kyber crystal within his lost blade. Where are you...? he softly whispered to himself. The ground was muddy and he began to feel chilly in his drenched robes.

IC: Grey Jedi (NPC)

"I...think I understand...You survived, while so many others couldn't...I’m so sorry…” He listened to her words but was well beyond being consoled. The few Wookie elders that had survived had tried to as well in the beginning. To put out the fire within him, the intense consuming burning that he could never escape. How dare she pity him. You think I don't know who your ancestor's master was...who he became...what his role was in the destruction of everything...everything that was my life? Anakin Skywalker...Lord Vader...and you, the legacy of such a monster. Death. So much death. Now, you will know that feeling too...prepare yourself to become one with your precious Force...growling he came at her with his sword swirling rapidly and nearly uncontrollably in multiple directions ready to descend upon her.

Obviously, the Grey had never come to know the truth as to how Vader had finally became Anakin again, and fulfilled his destiny as the Chosen One restoring balance to the galaxy.

TAG: Jedi Master Kenobiwan Padawan4687

Padawan4687 likes this.
  18. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Aircrafts

With one powerful Force Leap, Irishi managed to jump from the dactallion and onto the nearest aircraft. Just before she landed, she used the Force and dragged the Wookie behind the turret out of the ship. As she landed carefully and activated her lightsaber, the Wookie that was being threw out shouted out in surprise and in anger. Quickly, she used her lightsaber and sliced straight through the ship's engine, and jumped once more onto the next aircraft, using the Force and the explosion blast as an extra push.

The Wookie behind the turret on the last ship was expecting her, and as Irishi came closer to the ship the Wookie fired the turret. Swiftly, Irishi brought the blade in front of her and deflected the blasts straight back to the turret, and with only two of the blasts missed, the rest blew up the entire turret and the Wookie behind it was being cast right out of the ship.

With only the pilot left, Irishi came quietly behind him and quickly held her blade near the pilot's throat. You will do exactly as I say, and no harm will come to you. The Wookie shouted something. Fortunately, Irishi knew the Wookie language pretty well. Good, now no showing-off and pilot the ship creafully to the Arena. The Wooike shouted once again, and creafully pilot the ship towards the Arena.

OOC: Posting during Math class...what a good girl I am, hein? :p

19. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha felt a sharp jab, right in the heart as she listened to the Wookie. Her legacy as a Tano was indeed, tainted by Lord Vader. But...he wasn't born as Vader, right? He was born as Anakin Skywalker, and he died as Anakin Skywalker. That man was Master Tano's master, not the Sith Lord responsible for the death he spoke of...

"No, you're wrong!" Alisha desperately called out, as he charged at her again. Without thinking, she whipped out her heirloom lightsaber to weather down the storm of blows he swung at her. Her arms couldn't withstand the pressure for much longer, but the moment she fell down or stumbled, it would be over for her! Some of the energy she had been gathering leaked out in her moment of fear, in a powerful Force Push in her opponent's direction. Space...she needed space.

"The original Master Skywalker...he did have a role in destruction." Alisha ruefully agreed, shivering slightly in the soaking rain. "However, he didn't die as the ruthless tyrant he had been turned into." Alisha angled her lightsabers down at the ground as she quickly continued, "He sacrificed himself for his son, and ensured that his own evil Master would never harm another being again! I'm a Tano, not a Skywalker. I don't know how it must feel...but what I do know, is the feeling of death. My birthplace...is full of it."

"I know how much it hurts, watching your friends and family fall and not being able to help them," Alisha bit her lip, unsure about continuing. She hardly admitted this to herself, much less to someone else. On top of that, this "someone else" was more willing to take her head right off of her shoulders! Alisha lowered her eyes, but finished in a quiet voice over the howl of the rain, "... asking yourself over and over if you could have done something...more."

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  20. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC:Grey Jedi
    Main Arena

Lies! Bed time stories for younglings. You have been duped and brainwashed like all of the rest of your kind. Where is this order and balance of which you speak? Looking around in the howling rain from side to side the Grey suddenly froze and closed his eyes as if perceiving something through the Force within, then a devious smile came across his face.

Turning away from Alisha he made a clicking sound loud enough in the storm to alert his Krayt to his side. Jumping onto its back he made a charging run atop it towards the area where Ananta had came into impact with the wall and lost his lightsaber.

Padawan4687 likes this.
  21. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Aircraft

The pilot did excatly as Irishi said, and piloted the ship with steadiness towards the arena. As they were closing in on the arena, Irishi could see a shadow along the arena wall. That must be Ananta, she thought. And not very far from him, was the Grey Wookie on top of his Krayt Dragon, and was in full charge towards where Ananta was standing. Oh no, Irishi mumbled out in terror. Quickly, she took out her comlink with her free hand and opened the channel. Ananta! Come in, Ananta! You have to get out of there! Do you hear me? Get. Out. Of. There. Now!

Without a second thought, Irishi dragged the pilot out of his seat, took out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the pilot to a steel pillar. Then she quickly piloted the ship to where Ananta was, in hope of reaching him in time.

22. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha began to doubt if speaking would do anything anymore. She couldn't calm him down...! But she wasn't lying either. She knew of the history, it'd be an insult if she didn't!

He suddenly changed course, signalling for his Krayt Dragon mount, and had it take off. Where was he going now...? Alisha followed his path with her eyes, and they briefly went blank. He was going at full tilt to the wall where he had brutally hurled Ananta earlier. Was he still there?! Alisha could barely sense him in this distracting rain...but what she could sense was screaming warning signals.

Stop him! Do whatever you must, just stop him!

But how?! He was way too far away for her to catch him by runing, even if she used all of her power in a Sprint! Suddenly, Alisha looked down at her lightsabers, still ignited and angled to the ground. Did she dare...? Did she even have the right? He's not...evil, Alisha thought, hesitating, he's in a lot of pain...and has been for a long time.

End it then. End his pain, you have the power! Do you want to watch Ananta die?!

"NO!" she finally screamed out, rearing both arms back, "I won't let you hurt him anymore!" Her eyes shone a neon blue for a few seconds as she sent both her lightsabers flying in deadly wheels of color. One, was aimed for the Krayt Dragon's feet. The other, for the Wookie's torso.

23. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Grey Wookie (NPC)
    Main Arena

In the steady downpour the Grey suddenly detected the sound of something approaching quickly as if swirling towards him which emitted a faint sizzling sound as it moved. Twisting aboard his Krayt to take a better look behind him he then felt an incredible intense pain and looked down to see a lightsaber hilt embedded in the center of his chest. Cocking his massive furry head in total disbelief he reached down and deactivated it watching the light suddenly disappear that had penetrated his body. Holding it in his paw for a moment the Krayt suddenly stopped feeling that something was wrong with her Master and then jumped to one side just noticing another blade barely missing her and clumsily landing in a pile of stones nearby. Slumping in the saddle the Grey dismounted and placed the saber that had pierced him on the ground and then slowly sat down looking up into the rain before finally closing his eyes with the faintest of smiles momentarily on his lips.

24. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Alisha stood frozen in place, just watching her lightsabers fly. She knew one missed, suddenly deactivating without the sizzle of strike. But the second one, her heirloom lightsaber...met its mark, almost flawlessly. Even without a bond, Alisha could clearly see the explosion of pain the Wookie endured from the blow. She visibly winced as she felt the Life flow out of him as he clumsily dismounted and sat on the ground.

I did it...I saved Ananta...

Somehow, Alisha took a step forward, then another. Her eyes were completely blank, but she steadily walked right up to his body. After seeing such a wave of death in the past, Alisha forced herself to look unblinkingly at the lone death she caused. His loyal mount seemed just as frozen as her, and took a slow step closer. Her deactivated lightsaber lay on the ground just in front of him, and Alisha stared at it as something else started rolling out of his cloak. Another lightsaber hilt flopped down on the soaked, muddy ground with a small splash, it was...Ananta's? When did he get ahold of it...?

The Wookie seemed to sink slightly in the mud, and his cloak clung to his skin. There was a clear black burn mark against his chest, but it had stopped steaming in the rain. "I...I didn't...mean it..." she whispered, suddenly turning away.

Th-this…didn’t make her like them, did it? Alisha’s heavy eyes betrayed her horror at the thought, and she quickly pulled the lightsabers to her hands. No, no! She was nothing like them! They ravaged her home and killed out of heartless malice! She…did, to rescue her Jedi brother!

“M-May…you find peace…in the arms of the Force,” she whispered to the Wookie in the midst of her mental argument. He deserved that much…he had endured more than enough. “I’m sorry…”

All of the adrenaline from the duel, as well as the extra energy seemed to drain out of Alisha all at once. Her legs started trembling, and she took a hurried backward for fear of them giving out. I have to distract myself with something…anything. Alisha bit her lip and forced her feet to move again, to search around for her custom lightsaber. It had fallen somewhere around a rock pile, she knew that much. She didn’t have to worry about crying, at least…the downpour would disguise it for her.

25. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Main Arena

He finally decided to give up searching for his lightsaber, at least for now. A few seconds ago someone had tried to contact him via his com but due to the storm he had only heard frantic static. Looking down at himself he had to laugh...covered in mud from head to toe, rained soaked, still feeling a partial concussion and embarrassingly saberless. Getting to his feet he was surprised to see the Krayt dragon not far in the distance and riderless with a familiar silhouette standing near it in the dissipating storm.

After a short walk he came upon the pair and observed the beast nuzzling the motionless body of the Grey Wookie as Alisha stood over him. The dragon made a sorrowful cooing sound before opening its eyes again and moving hesitatingly towards Alisha. Had she slain the Grey? Ananta watched a bit anxiously as the creature moved so close to Alsiha that one of its eyes was mere inches from her lekku as it stared at her deeply for a moment before blinking and then licking her arm. Apparently you have a new companion...she seems to have chosen you, ironically. He could sense that Alisha was experiencing some intense conflicting emotions, he assumed from ending the Grey's life. You had no choice, you did what was called for, what any Jedi would have done, and you accomplished an incredible feat against a very senior and highly skilled Force user. You should be proud you had the resolve and skill to do what was necessary, for if you had failed, Force knows what might have happened, he smiled at her consolingly.

It seemed that the remaining Wookies had fled once discovering that their leader had fallen. Ananta now looked for Irishi hoping she had somehow managed to finish off her attackers unscathed.

OOC: This last RPG of ours spanned almost 2 months and 88 posts between the three of us. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.