main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Darth Ravenous
    Geonosis, Arena...

Ravenous watched as the Jedi slipped out from underneath him and fade into the subterranean level of the Arena. He felt as the ground beneath him shook. "The Jedi is trying to bring the Arena down."
    As soon as he thought this, he was tossed around as he surged into the underground like he was being poured through a sieve. He sliced his leg on some rebar on the way through the breaking ground, which began to bleed at a medium pace.
    He slid on his knees as the sands carried him along its' current. He came to a stop a couple of meters in front of the Jedi Master and slouched on top of his knees as his blood matted the sands around him. The Wookiee appeared to be exhausted, the anger and rage seemed to be cleansed of the air. "Please Master Jedi! I cannot win against the power of the light, you are....Too strong! Forgive me, The Dark side and my Lust for power has blinded me, before you kill me, find my family, they have been stationed on Dantooine." Ravenous pulled out a simple pendant on a chain, it was of a small vibrobade and said, "Please, have forgiveness. Give this to my son, he always wanted to be a fierce warrior, I said I would train him when I got back from business... Tell him, I am sorry." He tossed it in the sand in front of him and held his head up as a criminal would to an executioner, what would the Jedi do?
    Tag: Kato Sai

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Final Trial Combo: by corinthia, panta1978 & greyjedi125

Final Trial

Combat Circle: The Burning Cipher, Part 1

“I destroy weakness and the weak…” The dark figure growled in a dark and menacing multi-layered voice; and he was already in motion. He took one surging step forward and seemed to glide across the cold stone floor, his black garments fluttered as he moved, leaving ominous black trails in his wake. “I consume fear and the fearful….”

The dark figure struck out with a swift and powerful horizontal slash aimed at both Darth Hesper and Darth Soccmel’s midsections. Everything in front of him was cut in half, including several of the statues that adorned the perimeter of the combat circle.

“…I gnash on the bones of the unworthy.”

This was it. The two Sith Lords reached their Final Challenge. The question now was, could they pass the Final Test?

Hesper took several steps back, notably shaken by the figure's slash. Their final trial up to this point had been child's play! She peered at the form in the darkness; who was it? What would they be faced with? Adjusting her grip on her lightsaber and regathering her courage, Hesper stared with intensity at their new opponent. She would not be made to back away so easily.

"If we have come to duel you," she called into the black, "I would like to see our opponent's face. Show yourself to us." Deftly, Hesper gave her saber a twirl, and cracked her neck with a quick twist. She was ready, but was Soccmel?

Soccmel was ready as well. He was also wielding his lightsaber and by pointing it towards the incoming weapon of the mysterious opponent assumed a defensive position to block the deft slash. "It seems like this guy likes halving things. But I can swear our bodies will remain in one piece".

The dark figure did not break stride as he continued his assault. Inside a blink of an eye, he was within striking range.His lightsaber moved with significant power and precision as his overhead strike came down with shattering force, aimed at Darth Soccmel's head. His left hand shot forth, sending a powerful Force Push at Darth Hesper, with the intent of having her crash unceremoniously against an adjacent statute.

Their enemy was relentless and would give them no quarter.

Hesper was thrown back by the enemy's Force Push; she was unable to react in time to deflect it, so instead used the Force to create a buffer between herself and the statue she was thrown towards. It knocked the wind out of her nonetheless, and she dropped to the ground on her knees. She felt the time for strategy was over. Now it was time to use strength and physical technique. Hesper rose to her feet again, an angry iciness crystallizing in her gaze. She had not worked this hard to be defeated so easily, and she would put up as fierce a fight as she could.

Soccmel focused on protecting himself from the attack of the mysterious opponent. His lightsaber above his head, the Sith apprentice was ready to parry the incoming attack. Meanwhile, he decided to move backwards, but opposite to Hesper's direction.

"Let's attack him from two sides. You from the right, me from the left. Will he be able to block our attacks if brought simultaneously?"

The dark figured pressed on his attacks. The two Sith had yet to retaliate on their own, much less attack in concert. Hesper embraced her anger, Soccmel opted for strategy.

With an exertion of the Force, a great imploding rush of air heralded the massive Force Pull the figure was executing upon his separating opponents, drawing the two Sith to himself. His weapon twirled, ready to strike one of them, as he intended to have them lose their footing as they careened in his direction, in order to kill one of them, if not both.

Soccmel was taken aback by the unexpected move. When he was considering charging the opponent, it was the mysterious warrior that attracted him with another mind-blowing trick. Soccmel was levitating, heading towards the dark figure that was menacingly wielding his weapon. It was an unexpected situation but it didn't leave him hopeless, because even so, he still was able to control his lightsaber, and he knew that as long he could handle it, he had a chance.

Soccmel realised it was no time to wait for his opponent's move, and that attempting a stealth attack could be a feasible solution. With an eye on the opponent's weapon he tried to attack him. Will such an attack come out of the blue to his opponent? Or will the dark figure manage to parry it with ease?

While Soccmel was attempting to engage the opponent, Hesper resisted the Force Pull with a powerful Force Push in the opposite direction. It stayed her for a moment; glancing to Soccmel, Hesper raised her blaster, steadied her arm, and aimed for the figure's hooded face. She knew she wouldn't cause much damage; she hoped to be a distraction more than anything. She pulled the trigger once, and immediately lowered the weapon.

The clash was picking up pace and intensity, seeming almost like a deadly dance that could end in fatality.

Darth Hesper countered the dark figure's Force Pull with a Force Push of her own, effectively arresting her forward motion. However, Darth Soccmel was still moving forward, but was not helpless, as he lashed out with his saber. The dark figure deftly blocked Soccmel's strike with his own searing crimson weapon, angry sparks flying upon impact. He inclined his head just then, looking at Soccmel with his evil fiery eyes as he took Hesper's blaster shot to the side of his head instead of the face. The side of his black hood now sported a burnt hole, revealing a few horns. An evil grin filled with jagged and bloody teeth split the darkness inside the hood.

Undoubtedly, that had to hurt, but, if the shot had any effect, it was not readily apparent. The dark figure growled, his rage multiplying as the darkside empowered him further in his blistering fury. He would not allow the two sith to take advantage of the moment, fully aware of his present vulnerability. A dark and powerful hand grabbed Soccmel and tossed him directly at Hesper, as if he were a child's discarded toy.

"Is that all? Is that the best you can show me....!?" He taunted.

The relentless figure expected the two sith to become entangled upon impact, which was a moment he sought to exploit. He could not allow them to act in concert. Immediately, he leapt after the two sith, his crimson weapon already slashing down as he closed in, fully intent on slicing them both in a single stroke.

Tag: @corinthia & @panta1978 ( To continue combo )

corinthia, QueenSabe7 and WookieeRage like this.
  3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Jwob Sebb
    Geonosis Arena

*Yelling* Hey! Darth Ravenous! What'd you do? Scare him off? *Takes another bite of popcorn and offers it around*

Tag: WookieeRage Kato Sai

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

4. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape, Force Schism

It was as both warriors were engaged in combat elsewhere that set off the chain of events in the force which guided two souls together in a battle of minds. One, a highlord, showing a hopeful the ways of the dark side of the force. The other, a Wookiee apprentice that was at the mercy of a Jedi Knight. Their arena was one in the same as their Corporeal forms but they were both at full strength.

The Wookiee jaunts into the arena. A black cloak is adorned. Head hidden by the darkness of the hood. One knows why they were culled here through the force, but would his opponent? Ravenous sensed him. There was a mental link between the two, through each Warrior's current shared battles. Ravenous threw his cloak away from his body and pulled his sabers out crosswise and snapped them to life. Blue in left, Red in right. He called to Manticore through the force, "Show yourself high Lord. I command it.."
    Tag:greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  5. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lord Manticore
    Combat Arena, Dreamscape

As he waited for his newly minted apprentice to enter the flow of the moment, an amusing thought flashed through the zabrak’s conscious mind.
    What if….

He imagined the wookiee, tall and cloaked, hooded just as he was. Inside his own black hood, Lord Manticore allowed himself a feral grin as he slowly paced around his taller opponent, sizing him up.

This should be interesting… he mused.

Manticore twirled his unlit saber staff, his fiery gaze leveled directly at the Wookiee’s eyes, daring him to look back into his own pools of fire.

Suddenly, Darth Ravenous threw his cloak away, and pulled his sabers crosswise, snapping them to life. Blue blade in his left hand, Red in his right.

“Show yourself, High Lord. I command it.” He called through the force.

Manticore’s response was to spit on the floor before him.

Were all upcoming apprentices so eager to be put down? He began to wonder, but decided he didn’t care for the answer. It ultimately made no difference.

If but a single one could back up such bravado, it would be worth it.

“Command me?” Manticore rasped with mild amusement.

“You could hardly command the fleas that plague you, cur- much less a Sith Lord.”

A sly smile slowly played across the zabrak’s face as he adopted a low stance. Bringing his saber staff before him, he ignited it. Two crimson blades sparked to life on each end.

“Don’t worry wookiee…I won’t sell your pelt for profit.”

Tag: @WookieeRage

WookieeRage likes this.
  6. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape

As the High Lord spitted amusements as he materialised himself, the Wookiee rotated his shoulders, flexing his torso. A loud cracking emerged from the bones. No longer able to control himself, Ravenous lashed out at Manticore. With heavy hands, the Wookiee applied a heavy swing with both sabers at the Zabrak, aimed on his right side.
    Tag@greyjedi125

7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Combat Arena, Dreamscape

There, a good and direct response from the Wookiee. Manticore was already in the flow of combat, deftly using his speed and reflexes to parry the Wookie’s heavier blade swing, taking a single step back to further mitigate his opponent’s physical power.

It was as he suspected. An unrestrained Wookiee’s strength was indeed mighty, as was their inherent ferocity. The zabrak managed to parry the attack to his right side and immediately pivoted, slicing with the trailing end of his weapon at the Wookiee’s midsection.

WookieeRage likes this.
  8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape

Manticore parried the apprentice's blow and riposted with a swing to his midsection quickly. The Wookiee gathered the force and preformed an aerial to his right, his height assisting in the miss of the High Lord's return strike. Landing on his feet and continuing into a side roll, Ravenous finished the acrobatics to face Manticore. Snapping his sabers to life, he spitted enviously to the Zabrak, "A Battlelord as well? Maybe I'll rip the knowledge from your head as you breathe your last breath on the end of my hilt."

Ravenous gathered rage, augmented by the force. He let it in with insufflation, every heavy breath gathering more and more.

He dashed up to the High Lord, planting his right foot in the sand, he slashed left with his right hand saber and followed that up with his left hand coming down vertically in sequence after his right handed slash.

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Combat Arena, Dreamscape

Manticore’s counter-strike missed, as the Wookiee performed an aerial to his right. The zabrak grinned as he opted not to exploit that particular opportunity, especially since this was not a battle to the death.

Immersed deep in the flow of battle, Manticore took a wide step outside the wookiee’s attack range, simply allowing himself to enjoy the encounter.

He watched the wookiee perform a defensive roll, without pressing an attack, and watched him square off once again, spouting vehemently as he did so.

“A Battlelord as well? Maybe I’ll rip the knowledge from your head as you breathe your last breath on the end of my hilt.”

“Then don’t disappoint me…dog.” The zabrak rasped back, mildly amused.

Darth Ravenous gathered rage, augmented by the force; the sight was exhilarating. Manticore did the very same. Seething Rage, Blinding Hate! He would incinerate an entire stellar cluster to snuff out a single being if he had to. He would obliterate his enemy until there was nothing left.

The enraged wookiee dashed towards him and Manticore rushed towards his opponent, propelled by the force. He left a billowing cloud of dust in his wake as he went.

Ravenous planted a mighty foot in the sand, then slashed left with his red weapon. Manticore met the strike with equal force, their blades meeting with a crash, sparking on impact, but the High Lord was still in motion, pivoting around the point of contact.

The wookiee’s vertical strike would meet empty air, as his zabrak opponent moved out of the strike zone and performed a backwards stabbing motion to his flank.

In the real world, the High Lord felt a smirk beginning to form.

If only….

WookieeRage likes this.
  10. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape...

The Wookiee's fury met the Zabrak's as his right blade contacted Lord Manticore's, it was deflected and the Zabrak spun away from Ravenous' left handed cleave. He preformed a fade away thrust at Ravenous' backside. To which he responded with his right hand which had been blocked. The Wookiee spun the red blade downward while turning right, as he became face to face with his superior and diverted the stab to his right. He confronted the High Lord.. "you feel your Apprentice isn't what you were expecting? Or do you play with all of your food?" They were able to see into each other's minds through this 'Force fissure' "I feel that pureblood will become powerful, but I will make my mark here, High Lord.." The Wookiee continued with a convicting bellow. He focused on Diem So, he clipped his blue saber to his belt and took a 60 degree saber stance and spitted to the Master, "I am all but dead when this dream ends, I have none to lose fool!" He brought down the saber with a powerful cleave aimed for Manticore's neck.

11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Manticore
    Combat Arena, Dreamscape

Manticore frowned and became angry, then. The zabrak shifted the orientation of his body in a swift motion, employing close quarter combat evasion, which allowed the wookiee’s attack to slice down harmlessly, even as he leaned into the wookiee, checking his body with his own, then releasing a significantly powerful Force Push.

Ravenous had been able to glimpse into the High Lord’s mind, thanks to the ‘force fissure’. Perhaps he was unaware that a door opened on both sides. Manticore was also allowed a glimpsed at the wookiee’s contest against the jedi.

“Are you conceding defeat to a…..jedaii?” he rasped out with clear displeasure. His fiery eyes flashing dangerously.

“I should just kill you here and spare the sith such an embarrassment. Perhaps I was wrong about you.”

The wookiee had fought well, very well, but this….

Manticore spat on the floor once again.

“If you die in your dreams, it is said you also die in the waking world….” He grinned now, an evil grin. The Sith Master gestured with his left hand, separating the top half of his saber staff. Now he had two lightsabers.

“The sith will suffer no weak links…..ever.”

A fierce snarl escaped the zabrak as he prepared to pounce on the wookiee. Only the worthy deserved to live as sith.

QueenSabe7 and WookieeRage like this.
  12. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape...

Ravenous was hurled backwards as the force push connected. He bounced off the enclosure of the Arena and skidded to a halt. Even Force visions make pain feel real.. The Wookiee thought as he resided in the sand with a grimice. Their minds were intertwined, so the Zabrak hissed a sharp scrutinization. "Are you conceding defeat to a...Jedaii?". He culled his sabers apart into 2 and preached rumors, "I hear if you die in your dreams you die in the waking world.". Sounds like a mere wives-tale, besides, the Wookie's Corpereal form was at the end of a blade that would end him in 1 second. If anything, this dreamscape was a portal to immortality, he rose from prone ... Ravenous sprinted at Manticore and threw a blast of energy and called his blue saber back to his left hand from the belt. He snapped it to life and flipped directly at the Zabrak, as he landed he dove forward at him with sabers pointed in the Zabrak's gut.

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Combat Arena, Dreamscape

There was only action. No witty repartee was made by his opponent.

Good, good.

Without even gesturing, Manticore employed Tutaminis against the Wookiee's projected force energy. It might as well have been a gentle breeze.

The zabrak's fiery eyes regarded his opponent as he rushed in with a quick approach. Ravenous' inmense anger found focus and determination.

Yes.....yes.

Ravenous now had both of his weapons in his hand as he flipped, then dove forward, even as he delivered a powerful double strike, aimed at the zabrak's gut, fully intent on impaling him. The zabrak brought down both of his sabers as well, catching the Wookiee's weapons in an X-pattern and slammed them down onto the floor. A great cloud of dust enveloped them as a result. All four sabers stabbed the earth, leaving horribly incandescent gashes on the ground.

"Use your scorching rage and call on the darkside of the force. Combine them, bend them to your will. Let your rage empower you, let the darkside push you past all pain, all impediment. Smite your foe and live to tell the tale! "

Manticore looked straight into the Ravenous' feral eyes, and sent a massive wave of darkside energy at him, through him and to his corporeal self.

He would lend the Wookiee a measure of dark power, enough to get the job done.

Tag: WookieeRage

WookieeRage and QueenSabe7 like this.
  14. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape...

When all four of the Warrior's sabers impacted the ground, there was a large shockwave. The Wookiee held firm, and through the Dust he could see the High Lord's eyes; burning with a fiery passion. He acted as a force conduit and lent the Wookiee's corporeal form power from this dreamscape. He continued applying pressure on top of Ravenous' blades with the fire still blazing in his eyes. Ravenous mustered up enough rage and power to rip his sabers from Manticore's grasp, a large shower of sparks followed the blades; like a blade being pulled from the stone. Ravenous twisted to his right aiming both sabers low, intending to attack the Zabrak's left legs.

15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Arena Combat, Dreamscape

Manticore allowed himself a toothy grin as Ravenous called upon the fire pits of his rage, and mustered enough power to dislodged his weapons from the zabrak’s lock.

Yes….that’s it…

Immediately, both combatant’s were once again in motion.

The wookiee lashed-out with decisive strikes, aiming low and attacking Manticore’s legs, but the zabrak was already vaulting over Ravenous’ shoulder. He kicked out at the wookiee’s rear deltoid as he went over, intending to simply off-balance his opponent.

Manticore landed in a crouch, already slashing upwards with his right weapon and guarding with his left.

“Not so eager to die now, are we?” He said, taunting.

All a sith needed was a singular purpose and meaning in their arduous journey. A focus was imperative to their existence, wether it be immediate, like surviving an encounter, or something long term.

Only through passion and conflict could they gain strength. It was a maxim of their reality. It challenged complacency.

The zabrak High Lord rose to his full height, but his weapons remained ignited.

“Grow stronger, Ravenous. Reach your full potential and take hold of your destiny.”

Manticore paused for a heartbeat, before adding…

“I command it.”

16. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape...

As the Wookiee's blades were avoided, Manticore touched Ravenous as he vaulted over his burly frame. The Wookiee predicted the rear upwards slash and connected his red saber behind his back to block the blow. Manticore was blocking with his left already. Ravenous used the power of the upward slash block to counter with a kick to the High Lord's chin. He preformed a 180 degree twist and came down with his blue saber clashing with Manticore's blocking left hand saber. The Wookiee channeled his rage to the block, using his species innate strength, pushed it towards the ground. As the lock ensued, Manticore slurred; "Not so eager to die now, are we?" To which the Wookiee responded, "I am already dead, Zabrak... There is no saving me..." The Zabrak backed out of the lock and stood proud.. He spoke with authority, "grow stronger, Ravenous. Reach your full potential and take hold of your destiny....I command it!" Ravenous stared down the High Lord and staying silent, extended his hand and let a blast of energy fly towards Manticore's legs. At the same time, he gathered force and twisted into a whirlwind of sabers to his own left slashing at Manticore's right half.

Darth_Elu likes this.
  17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Combat Arena, Dreamscape

The zabrak had rolled his head to the side, minimizing the damage he received from the wookiee’s furry kick. He took the blow to the side of his head nearly unfazed.

The dog was learning new tricks, or at least so it seemed.

Good

Darth Manticore offered some words to Darth Ravenous, but by his response, he might as well had been speaking in huttese.

Ravenous suddenly unleashed a blast of force at the zabrak’s legs. Manticore grinned. Another gentle breeze, at least to him.

However, the ground under his legs exploded in a cloud of dust all around him, though he was unaffected. The Battlelord could defend against such attacks in his sleep, as Tutaminis was one of the earliest force techniques he had mastered.

Manticore decided to indulge the wookiee. He’d earned that much.

Still in the flow of combat, Manticore simply moved in-tandem with Ravenous as he performed strong parries and quick blocks, measuring the speed and strength of his opponent. Wreathed in the darkside as he was, the zabrak matched the wookiee’s ferocity, even as he moved diagonally and began to step in a circular pattern, never allowing Ravenous to ‘back him up’.

Saber clashed against saber, streaking deadly ribbons of red and blue through the air, sparking in their deadly exchange.

“Open your eyes, Ravenous!” Manticore rasped again, annoyance building.

“If you are truly lost, then take your enemy with you….” He declared menacingly, at which point the zabrak ceased his ‘traveling’ footwork and stood his ground, matching the Wookiee perfectly in speed and strength.

Their contest was looking more like a Jar’Kai speed round exercise of ‘Phantom blade’.

“Find him like you’ve found me…..”

In a blink of an eye, the zabrak maneuvered them into another saber lock.

Manticore’s fiery eyes flashed.

“Then destroy him….!!”

Did the Wookiee catch on?

From the High Lord, a Force Push of his own erupted suddenly, clearly aimed at dislodging his opponent, but he did not stop there. Manticore followed up, with dashing lunge attack with his right, followed by a back spinning cross slash to the neck with his left.

18. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape...

The Wookiee was able to divert the Lord's force push slightly down with his own, which still tripped him up. He landed chest down on the sand, as he looked up, the Zabrak was lunging at him. Ravenous desperately diverted the stab with his red saber upward and grappled Manticore's midsection. He hugged against him, lifted him up, and attempted to slam the Zabrak flat on his back. Hand to hand combat could level the playing field, yet it was so primal, so.... inviting.

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Combar Arena, Dreamscape

In the a Sith's journey, experience was the best teacher. No one would know that better than the zabrak himself...

The Wookiee's counter was good. Close the distance, take back control. Very good. Manticore smiled inwardly as his body relaxed, and he allowed himself to be grappled, and slammed on the floor. He'd mitigate the impact with a cushioning blast of force. Next to experience, there was another fine teacher he knew of....

Before Ravenous could even twitch a muscle, he opened his mouth and blasted the Wookiee with a gout of fire to his upper body. Simultaneously, he stabbed with his weapons at the Wookiee's arms.

It was all in the wrists.

Besides, getting this close to a 'mythical predator' was always very dangerous.

For Warriors, one's own combat awareness was critical at all points of an encounter, but also that of one's enemy. Because, the other teacher next to experience...

....was Pain.

Tag: WookieeRage

Darth_Elu and WookieeRage like this.
  20. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena, Dreamscape...

The Wookiee slammed the High Lord flat on his back to which the Zabrak let loose an ember, engulfing the beast's jowls. Ravenous flinched back, rose up and stomped on the Zabrak's chest kicking himself into a backflip, narrowly missing the Zabrak's dual thrust aimed for his torso. The Wookiee landed and patted out the burning fur upon his face. He lit up his sabers and twirled them by his side. "My master has taught me much....enough to face one as powerful as you. Nobody is invincible, I shall teach you something...."
    Ravenous flipped backwards and force pushed a torrent of sand into the air. He followed behind the wave of sand with a fury enough to ride the wave itself. When he neared the Zabrak, he slid low, legs first and aimed for Manticore's Achilles lower half, using the sand dervish as a sight blocker.

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Combat Arena, Dreamspace

The zabrak watched the wookiee backflip as he rose, absently wiping the creatures massive foot print from his chest. Manticore smirked as he continued to regard Ravenous who was now putting out his burning fur. The High Lord was clearly in a pleasant mood, as he had not simply melted the Wookiee’s eyes an face, leaving only a smoldering skull.

“My master has taught me much…enough to face one as powerful as you. Nobody is invincible. I shall teach you something….” Ravenous roared out after twirling his sabers.

“You never played Dejarik. I can tell….” Manticore said with a measure of amusement. “Never too late to learn.”

Ravenous flipped backwards and force pushed a torrent of sand in the zabrak’s direction, hoping to obfuscate his vision.

The Sith Master’s force senses were so attuned, that he’d fought entire battles in pitch darkness. He was not worried about a little sand, but an idea did come to him just then.

Manticore’s eyes flashed as he gathered the force to himself, a growl resonated inside his throat and chest . An orb of revolving force formed before him as the Ravenous' sand wave approached. The magnitude of the revolving orb, doubled, then tripled and then with a roar, the zabrak released his spinning missile.

The orb shot forward and grew in size as it gathered kinesis and momentum. This was a translucent boulder of pure destruction, a weapon which the High Lord controlled. A weapon that thundered forth, raising its own curtains of dust in its wake.

No doubt, it would crash against the wookiee’s moving wall of sand, quite likely obliterating it. But, If the wookiee failed to alter his course…the impact was sure to rend him into innumerable bits of minced flesh.

Either way, it would seem the darkside had granted a boon to Darth Hades in his apprentice. It would be a shame if such an opportunity was squandered...or lost to a jedai.

WookieeRage and Darth_Elu like this.
  22. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    IC:Darth Ravenous
    Arena, Dreamscape...

As the Wookiee neared the Zabrak, he felt the force being siphoned into an anomaly. He skidded abruptly and hurled the wall of sand towards Manticore. The wall was utterly shredded by the orb and Ravenous dove to the side. He rolled sideways landing back on his feet and stretched his hands and began to use the force to pull rebar from the structure of the Arena. The Wookiee levitated the rebar around and above the High Lord; about 50 total, meter-long jagged spears. Ravenous then slammed his hands together, commanding the spikes to pierce Manticore.
    Tag: greyjedi125

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Combat Arena, Dreamspace

Manticore’s rumbling ball of force smashed through the moving wall of sand, and Darth Ravenous managed to dodge the boulder's first pass. The Wookiee then employed the force in like manner, as he stretched forth his hand, ripping spear-like structures from the arena- about 50 in total. With an exertion, he commanded them to imaple the Sith Lord.

It was not an altogether unimpressive display of force power. The zabrak watched the spears streak towards him, lethal shafts of death, a meter long each.

Excellent

Manticore grinned as he cast a baleful look at the incoming spears. The Wookiee was a Sith Apprentice who pitted his burgeoning skills against that of a battle tested High Lord. He deserved credit for his effort, as he fared better than many in his position would.

All fifty spears slowed and halted exactly a meter from the zabrak, who held them in place with the force. But the zabrak was not done. Not by a long shot.

Behind the Wookiee, the rolling sphere thundered back towards Darth Ravenous, picking up speed. Manticore squinted as he refined his control over the force boulder and his grip on the spears. A lesson in Force Mastery was about to begin.

The wookiee was definitely a quick study, and thus, the Sith as a whole grew stronger.

24. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Does it strike anyone else as really funny that Darth Ravenous' post started with "IC:Darth Ravenous"? Big smile!

25. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    OOC: I didn't put a space between the punctuation and the d......[face_whistling]And I'm not going to type what that punctuation is called because internet!

DarthIshyZ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.