main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Mr. Sebb
    Arena

Jwob saw the Wookiee charge. Truly a frightening sight. He channeled that fright into powering his response. OK, mid-level. Jwob lowered his saber to a backhanded block and clumsily tried to get out of the way. He was in time to block the saber attack, but stumbled a bit. Recovering, he got back to ready. "Need to do better than that, Jwob," he thought.

Tag: WookieeRage

2. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Darth Ravenous
    Arena

The Ithorian surprisingly caught the Wookiee's blow. Ravenous turned to face Jwob as the Ithorian readied himself again after the strike. He spun around for another strike at Jwob. This time, while spinning to his right, Ravenous aimed his blue saber low for the Ithorian's legs.
    Tag:DarthIshyZ

3. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    IC: Jwob Sebb
    Arena

He was coming fast at me, but I see him swinging low. Rather than try to block it head on, Jwob decided to tumble over the Wookiee's saber. His species was not known for their nimble actions, but drawing on the Force, Jwob was able to perform a passable somersault. Careful not to fall on his own saber, he landed on his left shoulder. That hurt more than a bit, but he still had his feet. He came up facing away from the Wookiee and ran a bit to get some distance. He turned to face his opponent.

He needed to get on the offensive, but none of this running business. Ithorians are known for their powerful bellows. Jwob focused his scream at the feet of the Wookiee. It probably wouldn't take him off his feet, but it was worth a try.

4. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    IC: Darth Rozic
    Dueling Arena

Manticore's blade swung up. Its destination Rozic's shoulder. Rozic did his classic move and leaped out of the way.

He threw one of lightsabers at his master yet the attempt at the advanced move failed... very much indeed. Instead of returning to him his blade fell to the ground and deactivated.

Great! Now I only have one saber! Rozic thought to himself.

He charged at Manticore head on. Rozic then -whilst running at incredible speed- swung his lightsaber at his master at the same time as reaching down to get the one he threw (which was a meter or two in front of his master).

As Rozic reached down he realized he wasn't concentrating on his attack and immediately had to grasp his attacking saber with both hands. However it was to late, he could feel the impact of his saber hitting something. Rozic reached out to the force. Attempting to utilize it in making his attack deal more damage, if any.

TAG: greyjedi125

5. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena

Ravenous swirling attack was avoided by the Ithorian as he tumbled over the top of the Wookiee's saber. Jwob also put some distance between himself and the Wookiee. Ravenous stood up slowly, disappointed that his attack did not hit it's mark. He readied his saber and strode at the Ithorian. As he started gaining momentum, he was tripped up by the Ithorian's bellow, causing the Wookiee to land chest down. As he flopped, he was also pushed back several meters, skipping across the sand as he slid. Ravenous underestimated the Ithorian's connection to the force.. He used it to augment his species' innate concussive scream. Ravenous, in his prone position glared at Jwob, several meters away with a yellow fury building in his eyes. He stood up and readied his blue saber again. Extending his hand, he let out a blast of the force, aimed for Jwob's legs in an effort to return the favor, "let's see if he's learning..." Ravenous thought as he did.

6. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Arena

"OOFF!" They were both on their bellies. Jwob also hit his nose, which for an Ithorian is quite easy and quite painful. What's more, when he opened his eyes, Jwob saw the lightsaber right in front of him still lit. "Lucky you didn't blind yourself, Jwob!" he chastised himself.

Jwob scrambled to his feet, closer to the Wookiee than he had been before. He held his lightsaber at the ready and tried to catch his breath. "Wulfwarg, is it? Good exercise. Thank you for that. Didn't know I was so out of shape. Let's keep it up!"

He was holding the hilt of the saber with one hand so he could minimize his profile to the Wookiee. So close he could smell him. Sweat stinging his eyes. He continued to circle his opponent.

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lord Manticore
    Combat Arena

Danger blared at his senses in the material world, jarring his conscious mind. With his eyes still closed and a quick reflexive motion, Manticore parried Rozic’s saber throw, and was therefore brought out of the ‘Dreamscape’. The Sith High Lord opened his eyes in time to see the young pureblood fumble his attempt at recovering his thrown lightsaber.

Manticore tamped down on the urge to cringe, as he compartmentalized the battled he had ‘experienced’ against Darth Ravenous and Darth Persevus in the span of seconds, within the realm of the mind. The waking world offered a vastly different experience.

The zabrak battle master took a low stance as he studied his new apprentice, once again, he assumed a ‘defensive’ position. His fiery eyes watched as Darth Rozic charged in, and got distracted by his lost weapon. The pureblood swung the lightsaber he held, but missed his target as a result of miscalculation, as he was not concentrating.

Manticore bothered to parry the missing attack just to throw Rozic off balance, then countered by using the Force to immobilize his apprentice and pin him in place.

“ENOUGH!!” he bellowed out.

Manticore straightened and deactivated his weapon as he glared down at the momentarily immobile Rozic.

“I’ve seen enough.” He rasped, then released him.

“You will be retrained. Starting from the basics.” The zabrak declared in no uncertain terms. His fiery gaze bore down on the pure blood as he took a step closer.

“There will be fire. There will be pain. There will be loss. There will be gain. The Emperor expects results. You need focus, you need a goal. Find your passion….”

Manticore flared his nostrils and let out blistering steam.

“What use is potential if it’s not achieved?”

The question was meant to stimulate introspection. Only lower creatures lived out their existence chiefly by reacting to external stimuli. They had no need of ambition.

After a pause, the zabrak took a step back.

“You may leave. I will call for you again.”

Smoothly, Manticore placed his weapon down and stood it vertically next to him, then folded his arms over his chest. His eyes remained on Rozic as he now fell silent and observed. His ever present scowl adorned his visage, as always. He’d dismissed his apprentice, but would soon depart himself.

Tag: @Darth Rozic *( You may respond if you wish, or let the scene end here.)

***********************************************************************************

A mere moment before waking…

Dreamscape

An especially powerful thunderous crash reverberated through the High Lord's senses, causing the entire arena to shimmer.

It was time to go. The material world beckoned. In earnest. Darth Rozic regained priority.

“We shall meet again.” Manticore promised, as he offered a slight nod to Darth Persevus, then in a flash of lightning-vanished!

Tag: @Darth_Elu *( You may add an ending scene if you wish )

8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena

"Tell me, Ithorian. How have you gone so long without someone exploiting your Force Sensitivity?"
    Jwob was powerful in the force, he would make an impressive Sorceror of the Dark Side. "A Sorceror... but not a Warrior". Ravenous recited inwardly. He returned to circling Jwob. This time, unclipping his Sith saber and igniting it in tandem with his blue saber, he lashed out at the Ithorian. Ravenous aimed his right handed blue saber to an upward slash, followed by an equal upward slash from his left.

9. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Arena

"Wulfwarg, I'll take that as a compliment. If you must know, the Jedi..." he spit at the ground, "The Jedi tried to recruit me years ago. They're just as shortsighted as my instructors on Ithor were." There's that other saber. Red, hmmm. "No, I'm not a wa... Whoa!" Head shot!

Jwob was forced to duck down. He went to a knee. There's my opportunity. Jwob lifted the lightsaber to block any downward strikes and felt for the knife in his boot. He brought it up toward the Wookiee's belly, stopping inches away.

"Sir, I've enjoyed this." Jwob was breathing hard. "Shall we stop here, or keep the exercise going?"

WookieeRage

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  10. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena

Darth Ravenous scoffed at the predicament he was in.
    "Shall we stop here, or keep the exercise going?"

"The Ithorian shouldn't have stopped", the Wookiee thought. With the short time given, Ravenous reached to grasp Jwob's knife-equipped arm and pulled his belly back to avoid the inevitable struggle to the knife. Ravenous struck and deflected Jwob's guarded saber using his lanky frame. He also threw a knee, the strike aimed for the Ithorian's stomach.

11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Arena

Jwob took the kick hard. Back he went flying. He landed hard, too. The lightsaber landed in back of him deactivated. Jwob needed to think fast or he'd be an Ithorian roast. Building all his rage and hate he Force pushed hard at the Wookiee's midsection. He planned to get back up and retrieve his lightsaber, but it all depended on this action.

12. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena

The knee connected sending Serapis backwards. As he landed, he Force pushed Ravenous; the Dark Side permeating off of the Ithorian.
    Ravenous tried to tumble out of the way, but it was too late. The Push connected with his legs as he was diving left to avoid it, sending him 360 flipping through the air. He landed on his back with a loud thud. His eyes swirling from his head hitting first; ringing in his ears. The Wookiee, desperately sent a Force Push at the Ithorian's saber that had settled between them sending it flying over and past Serapis' head. Finally resting on the far edge of the Arena.
    Ravenous got to his feet and wiped the sand from his fur. He put his red saber away and two-handed his blue saber again, this time focusing on the Djem So form.
    "Lucky hit, Ithorian. I'd like to see if you can do that with no arms!"
    Finding his Rage again, he tapped into the Dark Side and pursued the Ithorian!

13. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Arena

It had worked! He'd bowled over the big guy and bought some time. Jwob got up and started to move toward his dropped saber. (Running was not something Ithorians had in their repertoire)

"Lucky hit, Ithorian. I'd like to see if you can do that with no arms!" Wulfwarg shouted.

Just as he was about to reach the lightsaber, it flew away from him. Jwob had to turn and go after it again. But rather than try to out move a Wookiee, he decided to use his head. He reached out with the Force and felt for the saber. This was getting easier, now. He found it and drew it to him. He'd just caught it and activated it when he saw the Wookiee approach, blue lightsaber in hand. "You're not getting my arms, yet, sir! Besides, this ring was given to me by my father. Can't have it."

Jwob steadied himself again, waiting for the beast to make a move.

14. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena

Ravenous watched as the Ithorian called the borrowed saber to his hand.
    "Impressive..." He thought to himself.

He continued his pursuit and threw his Red Saber at Serapis mid-stride; guided by the force, pulling his other saber out after the action, he drop-slid low as he came to near face with the Ithorian and aimed a slice for his ankles.

15. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Almost a week later and here I am. :p *shakes head* At any rate, here is my end reply due to the finish.

Darth Persevus IC:
    ~Thundercrash Rise, Dreamscape~

Darth Manticore moved with him, albeit on the opposite side of the platform, as he circled the area they were in. The thunder continued to crash and shake the foundations of their raised terrain. The lightning streaked through the sky unendingly, promising an electrifying duel should one come to pass. And at the conclusion of his response, Manticore spat on the ground. My, it seemed like he didn't enjoy his repartee. More the pity. Persevus could only smile behind the mask.

"Elusive. As always."

Indeed. Had Manticore forgotten, they were dueling? One must maintain maneuverability amidst their fight. His rising irritation was a sign he was getting to him in some fashion, which only increased both his amusement and confidence in the outcome.

A gloved hand shot forth, the dark energy amassing and blasting forth like a super laser intent on its destructive course, to lay waste to the one in its path. Namely speaking, him.

"Then I strongly advise to keep observing….from afar!"

A gloved hand shot forth, the dark energy amassing and blasting forth like a super laser intent on its destructive course, to lay waste to the one in its path. Namely speaking, him. Persevus only chuckled. The Force had allowed him to glean this move just a few seconds previous, though it wasn't entirely a surprising opening gambit.

Just as his hand started raising, he paused where he was and turned to face the zabrak across from him. The hand was out, the Force being warped to his bidding, directing itself at Persevus. But by then, he was already drawing on the power around, within, and about him. From himself, from the energy all around, and from his 'trinkets' as Manticore so simply put them as. And by the time the wave of death so keen on pushing him off the plateau reached him, he was ready.

Clasping one arm leisurely behind his back, he held up one hand in response. And then, one finger. In his mind, he could visualize a field representing the attack. It careened toward him like a tidal wave in the air, but as with all things…there was force to stop force. And there was efficiency. Bodies weren't the only things with 'pressure points'.

There. That's the location.

With one finger, he inserted a minimal amount of the Force at the last second, in return nullifying that tiny spot. While it was small, it was a focal point in the attack, collapsing it and having the rest pass by him like wind. Quite like popping a balloon or bursting through a wall. It was no different, in practice, as taking the center of a blow through a crossed arms defense posture. Just a lot more efficient and well…only for those truly attuned to the Force. Even he might not have done this had he not the artifacts on his person that he did, they gave him the added boost in power that made this possible against such an opponent.

In the end, whether impressed or not, he knew Manticore would ultimately not be surprised. Persevus dropped his hand casually before clasping both his hands behind his back. A silent: 'Is that all?' being present from his body language.

Then it seemed like the Battle Lord straightened visibly, as if something struck him. Or rather, caught his attention. His eyebrow rose briefly.

"We shall meet again." Ah. Yes. The physical plane. Persevus had been starting to enjoy himself for a change and had nearly forgotten. Something beckoned to the zabrak and required his immediate attention, very well.

"Yes. We shall," was his quiet reply as with a lightning strike…Manticore was gone. Who says the Battle Lord couldn't be dramatic as well. Persevus looked into the stormy sky around him and smiled to himself.

"Continue to flourish, Empire. Or collapse. Either way, I will be watching with great interest. Who knows, one day I may be paying you all a visit…though you won't be happy when I do."

With a little flourish of his robes, which faintly showed a sign of crackling lightning within the fabric itself, Persevus stepped off the edge of plateau and in that second before he plummeted:

Disappeared.

Tag: greyjedi125

16. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena

Ravenous continued his 'drop-slide' in extreme slow motion towards the Ithorian, aiming a slash at his ankles.

DarthIshyZ

17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been able to post. Only my phone available these past few days. Not easy to type.

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

18. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Arena

Going low? What's this guy got against my ankles? Jwob jumped back this time. The slide the Wookiee was in couldn't last very long. "Must be painful," he said to the Wookiee. "This permacrete shave some of your fur off?" Jwob started a two-handed swing of his lightsaber at Wulfwaarg's chest. He was thinking his chest was a ball he wanted to hit 100 meters away... and fast.

19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Sphere of the Blood Mists
    ~Somewhere in the Galaxy~

There was a circular chamber in a hidden location. Within a tomb? A temple? A derelict and abandoned ruin of a spaceship? A cave? Who knew. But there it was. When one discovered it, it would lead them down an ominous set of stairs. With each step, the dark side gently blew in the breeze. WIth each step, fear and rage mixed together in a cacophonic symphony of the spirit. Dare they continue to the bottom, they come to an open, large, and ornate stone arch. Beyond it was a pathway of tan stone, smoothed and polished to a brilliant sheen despite its old age.

And at the end of that? The circular chamber. Besides the faint light of the outside trailing down the steps and barely squeezing through the archway itself, it was dark. It was roughly sixty feet in all directions from the center point of which there was a star made of same kind of crystal in the floor, perfectly even with the stone and unobtrusive to walking feet in any way. Ringing this hidden 'arena' were Eight Cryo-Pods, of which the front was made of glass for visitors to see the inhabitants inside. They were standing up so those inside were 'standing'. Mist of an ethereal quality hung in the air and gently wafted away from each cryo-pod and over the edges of the circular sphere room. It also seemed like the mist trailed down off the edges as if there was a cliff on the corners, but it was hard to say for sure as it was pitch black outside that circle. And nothing could be sensed. Yet how did the pods stand? An idle mystery for a different idle time. In between the pods, it was also pitch black beneath, above, and around them. There was only the spherical floor, its entranceway, and these pods. Nothing else seemed to matter in this surreal space.

At the foot of the stairs, right before descending them toward this chamber, was an open square doorway. And there stood a human man of a tall, lanky build in a ragged, dark brown coat that was heavily cut up and tapered at the ends. Dark pants and a stained, red shirt he wore underneath that coat. His hair and unkempt facial hair were of a blood red and his eyes a yellow flame that Sith would know of well. He continually wrung his hands, though it was difficult to discern whether or not this being was nervous or simply doing it absent-mindedly. He seemed 'off'. Aloof. Not all there as the saying goes. Clearly, he was waiting for something. Someone.

You?

One at a time, he would beckon any who dared approach toward him non-threateningly. It was evident, just by the aura he exuded in the Force, that he was meant to simply greet and lead any newcomers to the spherical chamber below.

His eyes would light up, indeed they seemed to faintly glow that ghastly yellow for the briefest of moments at acknowledgement of one's presence, and straighten at those coming toward him.

"You intend to take Bogan's Challenge? Below awaits the Sphere of the Blood Mists…"

Should one accept, he leads them down those ancient and accursed steps. Upon reaching the center at the crystal star, it would glow depending on one's alignment in the force. Blue for Jedi, Red for Sith, Green for those still seeking their way, or Purple for those stubborn and determined to walk their path outside of the Orders obstinately. "I see…" trails off the figure.

"I leave you to it then…May the Force be with you, otherwise you'll die."

And then the man is gone, hurrying back up the steps to leave the challenger in solitude.

Within these cryo-pods are eight distinct individuals, there is some time to examine them. All of them were male, had their eyes closed, and heads tucked in as if in slumber; which most likely they were. In order from left to right: A humanoid of average height. His skin was blue like that of a Chiss, yet atop his head were the sharp horns of a zabrak. He was wearing a simple black vest with brown leggings, a single lightsaber hung from a belt at his right hip and his muscles seemed well defined and quite capable of both delivering and taking damage.

The second was a short noghri wrapped in a violet robe so dark it was nearly black. His build was like that of a typical individual of his species and it was not immediately discernible of any weapons he may have had on his person due to his attire. However, one got the sense of formidable darkness emanating from the frozen person.

The third was a human who had medium length black hair, parted in the front. He wore a black cloak that showcased a similarly dark tabard underneath. His physical build was not immediately imposing as he was evidently more on the lean side. Yet, upon closer inspection, one can discern he had all lean muscle. Chances were high he was, at least, deceptively fast. Two single blade lightsabers hung off his belt, just barely noticed. One on each hip.

The fourth was a humanoid, but it was far too hard to know more than that. They were hidden by a black cloak that nigh swaddled all his features from view. The hood was up and his face was protected by none other than Darth Revan's mask. There was no way it was Revan himself, of course. But the visage was unmistakable. More than any other pod in the Sphere of the Blood Mists, this one screamed: Death. Even the most powerful of foes, had to step back and take measure of one emitting such strength and darkness in a slumber such as that.

Moving on was the fifth. A Yuuzhan Vong that was a rarity more in the fact that he was unblemished by any scarring or mutilation that one can see. He was tall and muscular, more so than the first individual by far. Toned as a warrior, through and through. His arms were folded in an unimpressed fashion, his biceps bulging and ready to be used. It was made easier to witness by the fact he was shirtless, though had armored black greaves on. An equally strange looking amphistaff was curled around his waist in slumber with its master.

The sixth was a nightmare in physical form. A legendary tuk'ata! Transformed by obvious use of Sith Alchemy to reach a tall and powerful humanoid build. Its fur could not hide the powerful muscles in every part of its body, nor the fangs that still gleamed dangerously in its mouth. Or the claws still attached to its feet and hands. A single, broad streak of old blood was smeared diagonally across its chest from the left shoulder to its right hip. And two light staffs dangled from a belt fashioned around its waist. Who could have created such a monster, indeed?

Seventh, was…Well, now. This had to be a mistake. Surely. An small ewok with brown fur and a white, furry face stood unassuming in his own pod. A single blade lightsaber was in evidence, but it was lying foolishly at its feet like it had been dropped at the time he was frozen. Was it even his to begin with? This 'opponent' was more opt to cuddle you to death than anything else.

Eight, the final of the lot, was once again far more intimidating. A ssi-ruuk and a red scale military caste one at that. Very tall, broad shouldered, claws on the feet, and wearing a simple single shoulder bandoleer. From it hung a lightsaber as well, unsurprising by this point, that sported a claw of its own at hilt's end. His tail was curled around himself protectively, or perhaps to help simply fit him in his pod. His very size betrayed the strength his race boasted on par with even the wookiees.

At this point, one just had to wait. For what, they'd just have to find out. But with a name like 'The Sphere of the Blood Mists' it may not be too tough to figure out.

Are you up for the challenge?

Tag: Anyone Who Dares - Just say 'I take the challenge' at the start of your post and of course, tag me at the end.

20. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena...

The Ithorian jumped his low sweep and Ravenous popped up. He also countered it with a powerful swing. Ravenous contacted the blade from his right side, menacingly gritting his teeth to the surprising physical power that the Ithorian put forth. As he was pushing back against the lock, the Wookiee suddenly dropped low spinning away from the bladegiving way to the Ithorian's power, hoping to throw Jwob off balance. As he spun, Ravenous tried to sweep the Ithorian's legs with the back low spin.

21. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Arena

Jwob once again fell for the Wookiee's action. This time he was successful at taking out his legs. In no time Jwob was flat on his back with the wind knocked out of him. Jwob quickly brought up his lightsaber, this time only to block. "WAIT! I'm done. I concede. You're right, I am no warrior. You definitely are. As a matter of fact, I hope we can team up at some point. You definitely have some good moves behind you, sir! May I get up?" The Ithorian panted on the ground, looking up in Wulfwaarg's eyes. Would he accept the surrender? Or would he deliver the coup de grâce?

22. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena

The Wookiee's low sweep connected and the Ithorian dropped flat on his back. Panting as he looked at Ravenous, who was still kneeling. Serapis conceded

"WAIT! I'm done. I concede. You're right, I am no Warrior. You definitely are. As a matter of fact, I hope we can team up at some point. You definitely have some good moves behind you, sir! May I get up?"

"I don't want to kill you friend..." Ravenous stated with his head down. After a couple of heavy breaths he continued.

"But I will not fall for the same mistake you had made earlier."

Ravenous leapt up and landed upon the Ithorian, straddling him...pinning him down. He began bringing down heavy fists upon the hammerhead. After the first few hits, Serapis was knocked unconscious. But the punishment didn't end there, the Ithorian was now the Scapegoat of Ravenous' past duels that ended badly for him. With each stone dropped upon Serapis', his head acted accordingly, twisting and sinking until it was no longer discernible as a head. He continued to beat upon the pulp until blood began spackling and matting the Wookiee's face and the pavenment around him. Ravenous then lunged for the Ithorian's meaty throat; with his blood-matted jowls and began to devour his corpse. There was nothing left after the Wookiee was finished with his feast.

Tag:DarthIshyZ, Lady Belligerent
    OOC: Sorry I can't let people live anymore in duels, too risky. I understand that there's a lot on your plate however Ishy. Hopefully this can happen again without you needing to concede. I thought I would at least give you a proper out however. lol

23. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Arena

He woke up.

Darth Insipid had nodded off waiting for the oh so mysteriously named Vanguard to do something. There were a few bodies strewn across the desert floor now; he appeared to have missed some fun.

He flexed his shoulders and rolled his neck, savouring the pops. It was probably about now that it would happen.

The Final Trial.

He threaded his fingers and rested his nose on them as he watched, eyes unblinking in focus.

'Let it begin.'

TAG: No-one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Arena...The Final Task.
    Dawn.

There was a stillness to the air. The usual dust clouds blowing across the Arena were instead left stagnant; caked to the concrete with the blood spilled from past battles. Ravenous could still hear the screams of the Ithorian..Serapis; Lady Bellorum's apprentice, the taste of his flesh still lingering in his mind. The Wookiee smiled, Salivating at the the thought. This opponent, the Emperor's apprentice would share the same fate. He would know pain. He would know fear. The Wookiee's smile turned to a gritted clench as he focused his Passion, his Rage. This will be his greatest test yet and he cannot fail. He sat cross-legged and began to center himself, waiting for Anark's presence to be felt. He levitated his sabers to his side and continued to focus his emotions.

Tag:Snokers, Triumvirate, Temple Sith

25. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    OOC: POPCORN, DRINKS! GET YOUR POPCORN AND DRINKS HERE!

Sent via Tapatalk this was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.