main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    IC: Darth Kronos

There was a hint of surprise in his face when Kwea asked him to co-judge the fight between Apprentices with her. After the fight they had a few months ago, he didn't expect her to ask any favors of him.

Whatever. Osnil better not fail him.

He was a Gungan; a species known for being moronic. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage.

TAG: Darth Osnil (tagging you cause her tagging didn't work. This isn't a task for you, but more so for her apprentice. Bonus prestige if you win. Scolding and disappointment if you lose.)

Halle Dray likes this.
  2. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    OCC: *rubs hands together enthusiastically* this is gonna be GOOD

IC:

INVADATOR:

"I will not fail you, my master" said Darth Invadator, her red eyes gleaming with anticipation and the power of the Dark Side. She tossed off her black cloak and ignited her darksaber.

"I am waiting for you, Darth Osnil"

EDIT: Darth Invadator, now bored, left her position to sit on a nearby bench. She summoned a slave to bring her cookies and milk. She ate them, swinging her legs absently.

TAGS: Darth Osnil

Halle Dray and DarthIshyZ like this.
  3. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    IC:
    INVADATOR:

Darth Invadator, now bored, left her position to sit on a nearby bench. She summoned a slave to bring her cookies and milk. She ate them, swinging her legs absently.

QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    OOC: Please do not pay attention to this above post.

5. Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 29, 2016
    IC: Osnil

The seeds of rivalry were planted when Kwea challenged Kronos to a duel over the apprenticeship of a Peon named Osnil. Kronos humiliated Kwea on the field. The rivalry bore fruit when Kwea demanded that her apprentice be allowed to duel Osnil. Kronos agreed, only partially confident that Osnil could win.

Osnil did have a few advantages over the Headmistress' apprentice. One was that he had developed a higher tolerance to pain, having been beaten daily by his Master. Invadator didn't have a scratch on her-even after slapping Mikaboshi with a cod (Osnil was certain that Kwea had a hand in preventing it). The second, was that as a Gungan, people were lured into a false sense of confidence of their victory.

"I am waiting for you, Osnil!" shouted his opponent.

"Isa yousa funeral," murmured Osnil, before stepping into the arena. His opponent was eating cookies and drinking milk. This could be a chance to bait his opponent. He took a sip of his milkshake, tripped over his own robe (purposefully, mind you), landing face-first on the ground sending his milkshake flying into the air, spilling all over Invadator's hair and discarded robes.
    TAG: Anakin.Skywalker and anyone watching

6. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    IC: INVADATOR:

Invadator handed the tray of cookies and the glass of milk to a slave, wiping the cookie crumbs off her face. Using the Force, Invadator whisked away the milkshake in her hair and robes.

"You do not fool me, Gungan. I knew the great Darth Jar Jar. The abilities of your species are not hidden to me." Invadator got up, stomach queasy from all the cookies she ate. But, she straightened her black robes, ignited her darksaber..."You are a fool to doubt my powers.....and you don't know the COD until you have experienced it,"

Enhancing her lunge with Force speed, Invadator hurled herself, darksaber thrust ahead of her, at Osnil.

7. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    IC: Darth Ravenous
    Temple of Light...

The Wookiee kept his posture as the Jedi, Rak Avarray extended his hand outwards. Quickly, Ravenous glanced down at the Jedi and back forward to the duel. A low howl emerged from the hood of his cloak, he assumed Rak understood Shyriiwook.

"Nice to meet you..."

He then accepted the gesture and clasped down tightly onto the Jedi's hand, pushing the boundary between friendly and aggressive. A glow from his smirking jowls was illuminated within the shadow of his cloak. He pushed it a tad further and tightened even more before letting go and resuming his study onto the duel. Dark Side and Light Side, two opposites in the beliefs in the Force but one thing remained the same... Lightsaber forms. The difference is how they are applied. To show restraint of emotion in the midst of battle intrigued the Wookiee Sith, whose species would already tap into rage and hatred. He would not utilized this technique himself, but to know one's enemy was to have an advantage.

Tag:galactic-vagabond422, Temple of Light

8. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

Either the girl has been studying up on me, or she's been well educated. Or she caught on to my milkshake trick. That trick needs to be fixed. Diaboli played along, enough to get me to do something stupid. So, I'll try something else. When I think of something.

For now, he would not sacrifice the moment for the future. He ignited his saber, held it in front of him, and waited for the last possible second, then moved to the side. He thrust his saber at her legs from behind, attempting to deny his opponent more mobility.

TAG: Anakin.Skywalker and anyone else
    OOC: I won't be online until tomorrow afternoon.

9. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    This one's quick!

Invadator ends her lunge with a quick, tight backflip, nearly missing Osnil's swipe. Not thrown off, Invadator swung her darksaber over her head, bringing it down forcefully towards Osnil.

But this proved to be too much for her stomach. Mid-swing, Invadator gagged, desperately trying to keep her stomach calm, but to no avail. Poor Osnil wasn't far enough away to avoid the content of Invadator's snack that came involuntarily.

Why did I eat so many cookies?!

Invadator smiled apologetically at Osnil.

Having lost the momentum of the previous swing, she raised her darksaber again, and brought it forcefully down upon Osnil.

OCC: Have a good evening Darth Osnil. Sorry, but I planned this from the moment I came up with the cookie eating post. No way I wasn't going to have fun with that. :p See you tomorrow.

10. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

Fortunately, Osnil was wearing a hood, and most of the regurgitated cookies landed on it. He tossed off his now-stained brown robe in the direction of Invadator's attack. The plan was for the robe to either block the swing, or land on Invadator's head. Either way, he wasn't taking any chances. He took three steps back from Invadator's attack, waiting for the robe to land. Then he leaped and did a Palapatine-styled spin into the hopefully dazed, definitely sick Invadator.
    OOC: If you have no idea what the leap is, it's the one that Palapatine does at the beginning of his duel with the Jedi Masters, right after saying, "Then it's treason, then."
    TAG: Anakin.Skywalker and anyone else caring to watch.

QueenSabe7 and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
  11. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    IC: INVADATOR

One minute she was swinging at Osnil, the next minute a filthy, heavy cloak was heaped upon her. Dazed and taken by surprise, Invadator stumbled backward, but her foot caught on one end of the cloak, sending her tumbling backwards onto the floor. Realizing this was an opportunity for Osnil to attack, she threw the cloak off of herself and threw her darksaber up as a defense, eyes widening in horror as she saw Osnil's leap. Her weapon would not be enough to stop the Gungan. Still sitting, she unleashed a powerful attack of Force Lightning directly at the flying Gungan.

OOC: This is so much fun!
    TAG: Darth Osnil

QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  12. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    IC: Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos brings out a sealed box of shirts with a printed: "TEAM OSNIL" on them. If his Apprentice is going to fight, Kronos might as well support him.

He began passing them out to any spectators watching the battle between the two rivals' Apprentices.

(Hash)TAG: #TeamOsnil

13. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

His ploy with the robe worked, but the girl figured it out too quick. Blue light struck Osnil, causing his to crash into the ground. Force Lighting! Osnil made a mental note to have, no beg, Kronos to teach him Force Lighting. He held out his saber in an attempt to give the lightning back to it's owner. However, this proved tougher than he'd imagined, as the lightning bent back his blade until it was inches from his neck. He had to do something, but what?

Then it struck him. If she could use the Force, so could he. Summoning all his rage, he pulled Invadator into the air with a Force Choke. Hopefully this would stop the lightning.
    OOC: Looks like your lightning didn't have enough postage on it. It's getting returned to sender.
    TAG: Anakin.Skywalker and anyone else watching

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  14. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Invadator's Force Lightning stopped abruptly as she was Force Choked and lifted into the air. She felt her windpipe compressing -- unable to breath and losing the ability to think straight. As Osnil tightened his choke, the darkness began to close in. Then, she heard a voice in her mind. It was from her master. "Don't ***** this up."

Suddenly, Invadator's eyes snapped open. Summoning all her hate and anger and using everything she'd ever learned from her Master, she unleashed a powerful Force Wave. The air itself seemed to shudder. The floor of the area was cracked and warped. The walls of the area were torn and imploded. The wave seemed to tear space and time as it ripped towards Osnil.

TAGS: Darth Osnil, Halle Dray

OOC: Thank you, master, for always being an inspiration.

QueenSabe7 and Halle Dray like this.
  15. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

Osnil cursed himself for not taking off Invadator's hands as he watched the wave of destruction move closer towards him. He leaped into the air, Gungan-Style, then landed after the wave passed. He deactivated his saber, then waved his hands. A massive sandstorm surrounded his opponent. He then took large chunks of the rubble, and used the Force to throw them into the spinning pile of sand. He ran to the back side of the sandstorm, then activated his saber. He thrust it into the storm.

OOC: Things are about to get rocky
    TAG: Anakin.Skywalker and whoever else is watching

16. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    The sandstorm blinded Invadator, but she was ready. She used the Force to thrust the incoming chunks of rubble away, sending them flying into the distance.

Then, she felt a tremor in the Force as Osnil's lightsaber pierced through the sandstorm towards her. He stopped it with the Force (a difficult task seeing as the sandstorm was still going and she was blinded). A small smile appeared on her face. Banishing the sand from her eyes, she opened them and grabbed Osnil's lightsaber. Just as quickly, she stopped the sandstorm, and launched herself towards Osnil --- with one lightsaber in hand -- her darksaber-- because she crushed Osnil's to bits.

"Do you really think you can outdo me? I've learned from the greatest....and the Force is on my side."

OOC: Hmm, pun intended Osnil?
    TAG: Darth Osnil

Darth Osnil likes this.
  17. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    IC: Darth Syren

Quickly moving to a seat near Kronos, she took one of the TEAM OSNIL shirts he was passing out.

"Oh thank you, this will work perfectly," she said, then stood to wave the shirt high in the air like a flag. "Hey popcorn guy over here!"

TAG: Darth Kronos, Apprentices, etc

18. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

Osnil's rage intensified as he heard his lightsaber being crushed. There are two things you don't do to Osnil. First, you NEVER take his lightsaber. Second, you don't destroy it. Osnil's eyes turned red and he used one hand to throw more rubble in the general direction of Invadator. With the other, he twisted, attempting to use the Force to twist the Headmistress' brat's wrist to the point where she also dropped her saber. And if he used enough power, he could probably even break her wrist. . .

TAG: Anakin.Skywalker and all those watching

19. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    OOC: Hmmmm

Osnil threw more rubble at Invadator, but – as if by a miracle -- the largest pieces missed her. With her other, free hand, she crushed her fallen lightsaber. Too bad the hand Osnil was crushing had been the hand she lost to Insipid -- a prosthetic.

Invadator laughed evilly. "Osnil, my dear Gungan, now we must fight using only the Force. My victory should be soon." And with that, she unleashed a torrent of Force Lightning.

TAGS: @Sinrebirth, @Darth Osnil

20. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    IC- Darth Arach
    Temple of Light

Arach, unseen and unfelt in the Force, dropped down from the stands. She had been merely passing by to see what duels were taking place. Seeing a Jedi duel peaked her interest, but seeing a fellow Sith gave her peace of mind enough to watch.

When she landed behind Ravenous and the Jedi with him she asked, "Did I miss anything?"

Tags: @WookieRage, galactic-vagabond422

21. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

Osnil was shocked that Kwea's brat crushed her lightsaber. But why didn't the arm snap? Osnil cursed himself for not researching his opponent better-she had a prosthetic arm. He was also shocked that she followed up with Force Lightning. He was thrown back as the lightning lit up his skeletal structure. As he was about to give up, he remembered what would happen if he lost this duel-at least five lashes from Kronos. Luckily for him, Gungans had devices for deflecting lightning, but he didn't have an energy shield. What he did have though, was far better-the Force.
    He said, "Yousa sayin da Force is with yousa, well, it's also with misa." Then, with all of his newfound strength, he used his own lightning to create a shield to protect himself from her lightning. Not only that, but the lightning would deflect back onto her.

TAG: Darth Kronos Anakin.Skywalker
    OOC: Shocking, isn't it?

22. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Invadator stopped her torrent of lighting and dove away from the bolt of Sith Lightning being deflected her way, unharmed. Up in a flash, she shot out her arm in an attempt to Force Choke Osnil. With her other arm, she motioned her hand and sent an adjacent building crashing towards Osnil.

23. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

Osnil felt himself yanked into the air, and heard the crumbling building. Struggling for breath, he used all his might to tear the building into smaller pieces, he threw them in the direction of her head, heart, and legs. If she would let go of him, then he would end this.
    TAG: Anakin.Skywalker

24. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

What Osnil failed to realize was that Invadator still had two arms. Still holding Osnil in a Force Choke with one, Invadator Forced Pushed the debris back directly in Osnil's direction, with great speed.

Darth Osnil likes this.
  25. Darth Osnil

Sep 29, 2016

The brat was not giving up, and Osnil was running out of oxygen. He used one hand to twist at Invadator's good leg, attempting to either cause her to stumble, or break it. He used the other to return the rubble to Invadator.

TAG: Anakin.Skywalker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.