main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    IC: Darth Cocytus
    Sith Arena,

Xel's mind trick proved to be futile against the likes of Darth Cocytus. He was too strong willed and strong minded, as well as the fact his force barrier was also still strong as ever. However, the kaminoan still felt the small tug at his mind and Cocytus, his eyes narrowing in focus, instantly knew what it was and, glancing at the peon's flamethrower, knew what Xel was doing. The Sith Apprentice's grin grew like that of a deranged Cheshire Cat. "Mph. Clever, but still pathetic." he spoke coldly and softly with a chuckle as he tightened his force grip around the mandalorian, pressing his arms to his side, "You've been a good toy and fun to play with, but now I'm gonna end this."

With that, Cocytus, with all his passion, anger and hatred made one in the dark side, attempted to unleash a ferocious burst of sith lightning upon Xel. He began to attempt to brutally slam into the cold hard ground several times with the force as if he was nothing but a ragdoll. If it all worked, Cocytus would finish his force assault by sending Xel once again flying across the arena with a merciless force throw and watched to see the result of his dark side handiwork with a smirk.

OOC: Good match, mate. Wanna end it here or go on?

Captain Owen

2. Captain Owen

Captain Owen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 1, 2017
    IC:Xel Saxon
    Sith Arena,

After attempting to escape the force hold, Xel watched as the Kaminoan going grew, he saw pure evilness in the face of Cocytus, Cocytus spoke "Mph. clever, but still pathetic" Xel felt himself being held tighter, and tighter. He could not attempt anything, he had not enough power, Xel was trying to think, yet it seemed he had no way of getting around this massive obstacle of his foe force holding him.

Darth Cocytus spoke again, after his brief tightening of Xel, "you've been a god toy, and fun to play with, but now I'm gonna end this" Saxon lost control of himself, knowing he was about to be damaged, or even killed by the Kaminoan scum he saw before him, the Mandalorian felt Cocytus building up al, of his rage, anger and hatred. Cocytus sent a blast of Sith lightening upon Xel, electrocuting Xels damaged body, and proceeding to chuck Xel into the hard cold ground, Saxon swiftly sent a light force push after rapidly getting up, just barely with his extremely damaged body, and hastily used jet pack to flee from the battle, he had been defeated.

OOC: Darth Cocytus I think we wrapped it up nicely, thank you for being my first ever duel opponent, it was an honour to duel you, it was much fun as well.

3. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    [​IMG]
    @Ananta Chetan​
    The reek's yell shakes the ground. As the three reeks approach they pick up speed. Fight or Flight immediately begins to sink in. I know I need to take one out quickly if I'm to stand a chance, I'll have to lower my defense to make a speedy high energy attack. The reeks are running now at full tilt the center one right towards me. I only have a moment to think. Then I charge towards the center reek almost as a blur and leap over him hitting the Magna guards staff and knocking him off his reek. My first two attacks are blocked but I cut him through the middle right in half on my third swing. Just in time as the 2 other reeks and Magna guards have turned around and are approaching. I almost don't get out of the way in time but happen to slice off one of the reeks horns. As I roll to the side I hear his scream though the arena but I also hear the Magna guard fall off. I turn to the other guard and force push him off his reek then do a loud scream in order to frighten the reeks off. The two Magna guards are in attack position as am I. ​
    Then they attack me but can't make contact, I cut one of the guards staffs in half and it is unarmed. The other guards staff and my lightsaber hit and I redirect them into the unarmed guards head taking it clean off. Now there is only one of them and it doesn't take long before I sense any opening and put my lightsaber into the droids chest. ​

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  4. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    IC: Darth Cocytus, Sith Arena

Darth Cocytus strolled into the Sith Arena. He had happy memories from his battle against Darth Saxon, even though he very much wished to cause much more suffering to the now former peon than he had. Now his next duel will be with fellow apprentice Darth Alva and Cocytus sought to remedy that this time. No hesitation. Only patience. he told himself, No mercy. Only torment.

The kaminoan smirked as he glanced around the arena with cold, merciless, and corrupted eyes, before bowing his head and taking deep breaths. Waiting for his opponent to arrive, Cocytus got down on his knees in meditation. Closing his eyes and folding his hands, the Sith Prirst focused on his bitter angry and cold hatred towards Darth Alva, simply for being his foe, and focused on his passion for victory and fear of defeat. With cold, calculating patience for the coming battle, the wicked kaminoan, waited for his opponent to arrive as he began to fully embrace the freezing powers of the dark side.

Tag: Isley_27

5. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC: Titus Fenton
    Temple of the Light

Titus saw how both his opponents were blasted away by his force push. It suprised him how well it had worked. The last time he had tried this, it hadn´t been keen to his hand.
    But the fight wasn´t over, Titus knew that the other two aprentices were both stronger than him. Both of them managed to land on their feet and Titus realized they had almost retunred to their starting positions. For a moment the aprentice asked himself who would be the first to attack this time.

The Ongree answered quicker than he had expected, again aiming for Titus´s back. The correlian knew if he would face Semajj, Van would undoutably attack him in the rear instead. So he moved back, away from the Ongree and Van at the same time, closer to the edge of the sparring ground hoping Semajj would follow him. Maybe Van would this time decided to stab the Ongree in the back.

Than he heard something and for a second he forgot the fight. Turning around he saw the massive iron gate of the sparring grounds opened.Hoping the others wouldn´t use this distraction Titus starred into the distance. Something entered the sparring arena.
    "Nine Hells." Titus muttered, he had never seen such a creature before, only in holos. The aprenicte took a step back when he recognized the Reek and the droids on top of it.

He turned to the others, hoping they would know what was going on here.

Tag: ConservativeJedi321, The Vanguard, Ananta Chetan

6. Isley_27

Isley_27 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2016
    IC: Darth Alva
    Sith Arena

"I have waited for this moment to cross blades with you Cocytus" said Alva appearing out the shadows of the arena. "I shall try to test your skill to it's limits if I can." Alva glared at the kaminoan with eyes tainted in malicious intent, yet he knew this battle would require constant focus, for a reckless move could be the last.

Alva raised his right arm out in a foward direction, palm fully opened. His saber unclipped from his side, slinging itself to his hand. He tightly gripped the hilt and flung his arm back activating his lightsaber. The red glow shot outward as it gave off a low hum. Placing his left arm behind his back Alva performed a single saber flourish that ended in the traditional Makashi salute.

"En Garde Cocytus" Alva caustiously began stepping forward to close the distant between them. He held his saber in a side guard position.

Tag Darth Cocytus

7. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016

Darth Cocytus's plain face gave a small, yet highly amused, smile as he heard Darth Alva's approach. The kamioan, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at Alva's talk, remained on his knees in meditation. He took deep breaths as he continued to focus on his cold anger and sadistic hate, fueling his power over the darkside in preparation for the duel. "It'll be my pleasure to duel you, fellow apprentice." Darth Cocytus spoke simply and coldly as his smile grew more deranged as he began with dum möch, "Just as it'll be my greatest pleasure to make you suffer, muck-whelp."

The kaminoan's eyelids slowly opened, revealing his cold, corrupted, and utterly sadistic yellow eyes, staring directly at Alva as if staring into his soul. Those eyes brightened with cold and unadulterated malice as he bowed his head in false respect. Then putting on masks of emotion to confuse the opponent, Cocytus padded his sides for his lightsabers, which were really on his back. "Oh my. Look at that." the Sith Priest lied with a facade of genuine surprise, "I think I might have forgotten my weapons in my chambers. My Master would certainly be angry at me for this."

Cocytus, secretly hoping Alva to be confused, glanced at his opponent with a devilish smirk, still not getting up from his knees. Then without any warning, the kaminoan quickly, yet slightly raised both arm and unleashed a great surge of sith lightning upon the foe, making his first true move of the fight.

Isley_27 and A Blind Prophet like this.
  8. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    Temple of Light, Training Courtyard

The downed Magna Guard got the attention of the other two droids riding their reeks as they re-directed back towards Van. The electro-staff buzzed back to life in the hand of Magna Guard as he attacked Van overhead. The *snap-hiss* of Van's lightsaber roared the weapon to life as he engaged the droid. The clashing of his parries with the electro-staff made splitting sounds in the air. Faint flashes of light from the battle beamed and irritated the nearby reeks who began to charge again.

Van quickly shot a glance towards his brothers, were they going to let him be swarmed by the intruders? Or would they join him in repelling them? The best strategy for the individual would be to exert the least amount of energy and let the droids and reeks wear down the others. But if the others fell, a single Padawan would have his hands full with these beasts.

Titus! Van called out to his nearest companion, the Reek is vulnerable from the rear, once his hind legs are exposed - strike!
    Van evaded the attacking Magna Guard as the Reek barreled by, swinging his head side to side.

TAG: Anedon ConservativeJedi321

9. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Temple of Light; Training Garden

As Titus dodged his strike he heard a large noise, a gate opening. And several Magnaguards as well as a Reek came out to attack.

"Oh boy..."

Was the Master trying to kill them?

With little reluctance he leapt forward, leaving Titus to do as he pleased. With a strong force yank he pulled one of the guards off the Reek and engaged it while it was down.

"What good are training lightsabers going to be against these things?"
    He asked clearly frustrated as the droid blocked his blow with ease.

He parried and struck blocking each of its bows he looked around to see what the other padawans were doing.

Tags: Anedon, The Vanguard
    Observation Deck: Ananta Chetan, Mitth_Fisto

The Vanguard likes this.
  10. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Note: Your new brother padawan Binks took care of the first round of attackers pretty thoroughly in THIS POST from the previous page (but did not TAG you). So, as a suggestion, you could assume that this is a fresh wave of attackers. Tagging me is much appreciated for tracking potential points as well as enjoying your dueling progress.
    ;)

*Calls upon the Force to transform all of the training blades into real lightsabers for the duel*

TAG ConservativeJedi321 The Vanguard Anedon Jar-Jar Binks

11. Isley_27

Dec 22, 2016
    IC: Darth Alva​
    Sith Arena​

"I think I might have forgotten my weapons in my chambers. My Master would certainly be angry at me for this" said Cocytus. Alva did not acknowledge but kept his glare on the kaminoan. Alva had heard of Cocytus's sharp tongue, he had heard it said that he would attempt to divert one's focus away or trigger reckless reactions. Alva's only defense to dum müch was to keep silent with an empty stare.​

Cocytus, still on his knees, immediately launched a fierce force lightning attack. Alva had the option to apply tutaminas but with an attack of that much power he would still sustain damage nonetheless. Alva leaped backwards while looking up, "The ceiling isn't that high" he thought as he threw his saber at a large metal support beam. His lightsaber sheered through the fastened end like butter as it tipped downward towards the ground. Alva force gripped the loosened beam and slung it downward causing it fall and impale the ground. Now that the beam was grounded Cocytus's lightning would conduct to the beam acting as a lightning rod.​

The lightning pulled it's way to the beam and away from Alva. Once the electrical attack had dissipated Alva resummoned his lightsaber to his right hand. Quickly activating it Alva gave Cocytus another salute, cautiously stepping forward in Cocytus direction again, paying no heed to the threats, taunts, and psychological stings of dum müch

Alva had hardened himself in the dark side and it would take more than words to break him.​

Darth Cocytus likes this.
  12. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016

Darth Cocytus's sadistic smile turned into that of an ugly and hatefilled sneer when Alva sliced down a support beam to redirect his lightning. Glaring coldly at his opponent as he recognized the move as a way to cripple his force lightning, Cocytus placed an arm down while keeping one up in the air. Reaching out into the force with all of his passion, anger and hatred, the kaminoan attempted to crush the beam with an invisible grip before tearing it out of ground, with some difficulty, and tossing it aside against a wall. So be it, I guess. Cocytus thought with icy anger as he got up to his feet, I'm going to enjoy this.

Darth Cocytus, still keeping his bitter cold eyes on his opponent, separated his arms and summoned his twin curved lightsabers with force, clutching them upon grabbing. Pacing in a circle around Alva in a defensive stance, the Sith Priest Apprentice activated his crimson blades and swung them in the ways of the Jar'Kai Soresu. Cocytus then paused in motion, remaining with both blades in a defensive position, breaking only to mockingly mimic Alva's salute, before returning. With eyes directly on the opponent, Cocytus made a gesture, urging him to make the next move. "Well, I'm waiting muck-whelp." he taunted with a cold hiss, "Make my day."

Isley_27 likes this.
  13. Isley_27

Dec 22, 2016
    Sith Arena

The metal beam was lifted into the air as Cocytus motioned his arms. The smell of heated metal permeated the arena as the once straighten beam was now bent and warped like it was nothing then thrown towards the wall like a ragdoll. A metallic 'THUD' rang out once it had collided, it's impact caused several large metal plated wall tiles to detached from their joints and fall to the floor.

Alva gave a small barely noticeable smirk as Cocytus pulled out his sabers. By the way he orbited them both it would be a clash of Soresu vs Makashi, a battle of who was more efficient with their movements. "Well, I'm waiting muck-whelp...Make my day." barked Cocytus.

Alva gave a quick breath, in then out. He looked at Cocytus, obviously height and leverage were going to be in his favor so striking low would be the best course to take followed by disarming if an opportunity was presented.

Alva place his left arm behind his back once more. With one step, then another he lowered himself and lunged forward with a shiak strike to Cocytus's lower right leg. Preparing to parry if his strike were to be pushed aside or deflected.

Tag Darth Cocytus

14. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Koji Vansyph
    Temple of Light, Courtyard

Well that escalated quickly! Van muttered to himself.

"What good are training lightsabers going to be against these things?" He could hear the frustration in Semajj's voice.

"You could always take their staff Semajj!" he jokingly called out to the Ongree, knowing this was easier said than done.

The Magna Guard wasn't missing a beat. Sweeping arcs aimed high and low kept the Lorrdian on his toes. The only thing going for him, was that he was starting to see a pattern in the droid's attack. Two high attacks followed by a low one. In between attacks there was a split second pause. The hard part was timing, because Magna Guards weren't stupid, at least, not completely stupid. They were droids but they didn't go down easy.

Split second pause! Van lunged his lightsaber in between the arm of the guard and his staff.
    *Slice!*
    He removed the left forearm/hand of the Magna Guard. Ha! Take that you piece of scrap metal! Van jabbed.

Without a hesitation, the droid grabbed the electro-staff with his remaining right arm before it hit the ground and advanced once more.

You've gotta be kidding me.. he took a deep breath and kept defending, his movements in the Force helping him stay in the fight.

He looked over at Semajj who had his hands full. Got any ideas??

TAG: ConservativeJedi321 Anedon Jar-Jar Binks
    Observation Deck: Ananta Chetan

15. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Temple of Light; Training Courtyard

Now armed with an actual lightsaber that Master Chetan had offered Him Semajj went right to work, dodging a long swing from the guard he was facing, and parrying it to the floor. These were based off of old designs that dated back to the Clone Wars, and in his studies the Padawan had heard of only one sure fire way to end them.

"Unless you have a few giant crates to crush them with the only way to beat them is to get past their defenses and destroy their chest mounted eye!"

Semajj struck the droids electro staff again, and again. The lightsaber resistant metal held strong. He had heard their were weak points in the staff that could be exploited with a precision strike, but only the droids maker would know exactly where they were. So the Ongree made due, weaving and wobbling, maintaining defensive formation until he found an opening.

These droids were tough, they couldn't tire at all, and had a decent knowledge of all seven forms. But they had one flaw, their inability to think outside their programing. And it was a flaw Semajj was swift to exploit. As He redirected one of its blows up, he took a calculated risk by straying from the pattern he was in, instead of moving his blade to intercept its next strike, he instead brought his blade low, and was rewarded by the sight of the green blade carving through a grey leg joint.

The machine began to fall, and Semajj was swift to deprive it of the arm that held its electro staff. However as he prepared for the finishing blow he sensed a new movement in the force. The Surviving Reek was charging!

The Ongree quickly jumped out of the way as the lumbering giant trampled the helpless droids into pieces.

"Ohhh, to close." He moaned as he adjusted to the spinning world around him.

Tags: Anedon, Jar-Jar Binks, The Vanguard
    Observation Deck: Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan and The Vanguard like this.
  16. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016

Darth Cocytus himself took deep breaths himself as well, taking the moment to keep himself in a sort-of twilight state of semi-meditation in the dark side. As the kaminoan waited the next few moments, the Sith Priest continued his focus on his primal dark side emotions: his anger and hatred towards the opponent as well has his pure passion in his destruction and fear of defeat by him. The Sith Apprentice nurtured them like a hen nurturing her chicks, loving and caressing them with a father-like care. I am one with the dark side, Cocytus thought to himself with absolute trust in the essence of his faith, And the dark side empowers me.

He began to side-step and back-step slowly and slightly in a dance-like manner, anticipating Alva's first move while keeping both eyes locked upin him. When the foe finally made his strike of shiak, Cocytus, in swift movements without warning, took a step back and swung down his right hand saber. He not only blocked the attack, but also quickly redirected the foe's blade rightward. In the use of jar'kai, Cocytus redirected hid opponent's first move while simultaneously as if the twin crimson blades were just one, attempting to, with hopes of intercepting the quick opening, just as swiftly counterattack with a quick and merciless strike from his left hand blade downward onto Alva's shoulder.

17. Isley_27

Dec 22, 2016
    Sith Arena

Alva's strike had been redirected to the right while Cocytus would simultaneously strike at Alva shoulder. "Jar'kai with Jar'kai then" he thought, Cocytus did not notice that when Alva had placed his left hand behind his back it was not a simply gesture. He had tightly gripped one of the handles to his daggers waiting for the right defensive action. Before Cocytus could make contact to Alva's shoulder he would pulled the concealed left dagger and parry Cocytus's strike creating a bind, for these were not ordinary daggers. They we crafted from songsteel making them resistant to lightsaber strikes.

Cocytus's sabers hissed once they had made contact with Alva's dagger.

Alva then pushed away Cocytus's sabers, he readjusted his footwork and brought his redirected saber back in place.

He dashed forward to about halfway and propelled himself to preform the jar'kai technique rising whirlwind. He spun and orbited his weapons for about 20 rotations while he maneuvered his body. The red glare from his saber would trace itself several times through the air as his left dagger in hand seem to slice over and over again.

Tag: Darth Cocytus

18. Isley_27

Dec 22, 2016
    Sith Arena

Alva's strike had been redirected to the right while Cocytus would simultaneously strike at Alva shoulder. "Jar'kai with Jar'kai then" he thought, Cocytus did not notice that when Alva had placed his left hand behind his back it was not a simply gesture. He had tightly gripped one of the handles to his daggers waiting for the right defensive action. Before Cocytus could make contact to Alva's shoulder he would pulled the concealed left dagger and parry Cocytus's strike creating a bind, for these were not ordinary daggers. They we crafted from songsteel making them resistant to lightsaber strikes.

Cocytus's sabers hissed once they had made contact with Alva's dagger.

Alva then pushed away Cocytus's sabers, he readjusted his footwork and brought his redirected saber back in place.

He dashed forward to about halfway and propelled himself to preform the jar'kai technique rising whirlwind. He spun and orbited his weapons for about 20 rotations while he maneuvered his body. The red glare from his saber would trace itself several times through the air as his left dagger in hand seem to slice over and over again.

OOC:Sorry for the double post

19. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016

Darth Cocytus blinked in surprise at Alva's defensive strike with his concealed second blade. However, he merely smirked in amusement at the change of tatics and backed away slightly while keeping eyes on the fellow apprentice. As Alva readjustrd himself, the kaminoan took deep breaths as he readjusted his own footwork, reinvigorating himself in the dark side as he continued to stir his cold anger and hatred, waiting to unleash it all only at the right moment.

When Alva went on the offensive, Cocytus, putting up a force barrier, fought back with pure and calm defensiveness. The Sith Priest placed little thought but great technique into his jar'kai soresu, while allowing the dark side to guide his defensive movement. I am one with the dark side and the dark side empowers me, Cocytus thought, repeating over and over again with cold devotion and trust, both glowing yellow eyes locked onto the opponent. He responded to Alva's whirlwind attack and other attacks with a dance-like movement of foot-work of blocks and parries. Cocytus would also add twirls, locks, thrusts and even fences to the eyes to the technique, attempting to create an impenetrable defense with both of his twin curved lightsabers. "Is this the best you got muck-whelp?" Cocytus mocked, still trying as ever to get at Alva with dum möch.

In the meantime, Cocytus would bid his time with absolute patience, believing that Alva would eventually tire and when he dose, the cruel kaminoan will take every opportunity to strike back with both blades and the dark side of the force...

TAG: Isley_27

20. Isley_27

Dec 22, 2016
    IC Darth Alva
    Sith Arena

With each slash, thrust, and parry Cocytus met Alva's assault as their blades flashed with each connect. His last strike then ended with a locking bind "Is this the best you got muck-whelp?" said Cocytus. Alva tilted his head and smiled "Perhaps, perhaps not...who knows really.." he said while backing himself away from Cocytus. "Perhaps we both have approached this battle.." he paused to look up and focus on the many light fixtures illuminating the arena "Incorrectly?."

After a brief second the lights became to flicker until they would remain off. The arena had darkened, and with no source of natural light visibility was reduced to zero. Only the crimson glow from Alva's blade and Cocytus' blades could be seen "Our eyes would only betray us my friend." the glow from Alva's saber vanished as he concealed his essence.

"The dark side shall now fully guide us both" his voice rang through the pitch-black dark.

Tag Darth Cocytus

21. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    OOC: if this is anything other than super relaxed as pertains to time/replies i'll be shocked elu. so don't worry about it.

IC: Nazmina Lazzal/ Chamber of the Bloodmists/ Somewhere/ Somewhen

Time passed, though Nazmina was unsure of how much exactly. In this place time was more of a suggestion than a reality, given the lack of actual change that seemed to be realized here. That was before she heard her name said softly. Is that real or my mind manufacturing some sound? Deciding to wait and see if it showed up again, she maintained her meditative pose, but kept her mind alert and focused around her, waiting for any sound or action to occur.

There it is again. So not my imagination. Deciding that since something was finally happening that it was time to not actually be in a less defensible position, she finally stood, using neither of her hands to help her as she rose gracefully to her feet. Resting her hand lightly on her lightsaber hilt, made of finely carved onyx, and angled slightly so that the blade would emerge straight from her hand instead of at the more typical right angle, she readied herself for whatever was to come.

The third calling of her name made her furrow her brows, given that it was drawn out in a rather bizarre fashion. But she was mildly annoyed and perplexed, as of yet nothing had actually happened other than a stone in the floor changing color. And then came the fourth, louder than all of the others. After this she spoke to the room, to the beings locked in their frozen crypts, to the darkside itself. "If you want to threaten me you'll have to do more than simply say my name." Her comment was met with silence, and in the back of her mind she began to wonder if this wasn't a massive waste of time. What if whatever had been here was long gone and the beings that were here were actually long dead, their presence having only permeated into their tombs. It was preposterous, and she knew it, but she had come expecting something to threaten her life and thus far nothing.

And then she felt it. A presence of pure darkness, what she could only call the darkside itself awakening to... something. About time. The vibrations of controlled energy filled the entire chamber, and she could feel them in her teeth, in her skull, and every other bone in her body. It was rather unpleasant in a way, but at the same time being bathed in the essence of darkness made her feel more alive, more powerful than she ever had before.

Another change occurred as the human in one of the pods opened it's eyes and stared at her, it's glowing red eyes seeming to pierce into her being. Reaching out with the Force she could tell that he hadn't been released from his slumber, instead it was the dark presence in this place that was channeling through him.

A voice from a sepulcher spoke and asked her a question. "From where have you come?"

Furrowing her brows, she knew that this was not quite as simple as it seemed. There were many answers she could give, but they were all mundane, simple things, Her home planet, her parents, the sith, from her ship, none of them seemed particularly fitting in this setting. Something told her that such a simple answer would cost her in some fashion, possibly resulting in her death or simply being expelled from this place, neither of which suited her purposes in the slightest. After another moment she finally knew her response and spoke into the swirling darkness around her. "I have come from the heart of darkness, from seeking the power to reshape the galaxy." Everything had lead her here, and so that was where her path had lead from.

From the ewok the same voice asked, "What lessons have you learned?" Again that those same eerie eyes that seemed not to fit the body that they dwelled within.

This time her answer came quicker, more sure. "I have learned the lessons of the Sith's weakness, the lessons of Abeloth and her failure, and the knowledge of Typhojem and his power." Power that I will have.

Again the voice asked from a different body, "Why have you come?"

There were things about this existence that simply wouldn't do, and beings who had lessons that they needed to learn. "To immerse myself so fully in the darkside that none can stand before me. I have come seeking the power of Typhojem, the power of TIlotny, the power to change existence with nothing but a thought." And as a nice bonus of all of that, the power to live forever. If reality were her plaything, then what could ultimately harm her?

"What pain do you still crave?" another body asked.

That struck her as an odd question, one that didn't seem pertinent somehow. Pain was never something that she had craved, be it her own or that of another. If it was a consequence of other things, well then so be it. Whose pain did she still crave... "Yours." It was really the only answer that she could give.

"To what height do you wish to reach?"

Looking around at most of the beings having their eyes open, it felt odd being the focus of such a display. But it also felt right somehow, mayhaps that was simple megalomania, but it was her right to be the focus. She had earned it at this point, and that was her answer really. "The ultimate height, ruler of existence." A gleam of madness entered her eyes then, but she didn't notice. Anyone grasping for such a thing had a certain madness to them, but it was the kind that made them dangerous.

"Should you succeed, what comes beyond victory?"

Perhaps others wouldn't have thought of such a question, but she had. "Reshaping the galaxy to something more fitting. More controlled. There is too much chaos, too much random death and destruction. The galaxy deserves more, deserves absolute control." And she was the one who would bring it. One way or another.

"Should you fail, what must become of you?"

That was incredibly simple to her mind, she wasn't going to fail. But the answer should that happen? Equally simple. "I'll be dead, because I refuse to fail so long as I live." She turned to the last before it began to speak.

"Many have come before you, many will come after. What makes you worthy?" There was something slightly different this time, the tenor of the voice had changed, grown deeper, colder, darker. More potent. It was this being that she knew she must ultimately face, though in what capacity she was unsure.

None will come after me. This place will give up it's secrets, or it will cease to exist. Either way I shall be the last. But that she daren't say, she knew it would be ill received, and it wouldn't actually answer the question. Instead she said, "I am worthy because I have seen past the lies and weakness of the sith. Because I have learned from Abeloth's failure. From the death of the Ones." She paused for a moment, and then added, "Because I am me, and no other can be." Hopefully it was the last thing she would have to say, but given that this whole experience had been vastly different from what she had expected she had no choice but to be prepared for whatever was about to happen.

Looking around, all of the beings in the cryogenic crypts staring at her with their blazing red eyes, she noted that nothing was happening. And then the glow began to fade, fade into nothingness as the eyes all closed, and there was no indication that anything had actually happened, had actually been within them in the first place. It was followed be an absolute silence, the same silence that had existed after the red haired man had left the room. But there was one thing that was different: a sense of anticipation. Something was about to happen, finally. Determined not to fail at her ultimate goal, she forced herself to stand patiently, waiting for what she knew not. But she would wait for days should that be required.

TAG: Darth_Elu, Sinrebirth (Per your request. If you don't want to be tagged for these anymore, just let me know.)

Darth_Elu and HanSolo29 like this.
  22. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    IC: Darth Cocytus: Sith Arena

Darth Cocytus chuckled wickedly as he watched Alva turn off the lights. He grinned in amusement as the prospect of fighting in the dark. The idea sounded fun. "Now this is more like it, my friend". he laughed as the last glimmer of light faded out of the arena, "Yes. Let the dark side be the master of our fate."

With that, Cocytus extinguished his own blades, leaving only his own glowing yellow eyes as a 'light source', and silently jumped away into the darkness. He silently landed near the mangled support beam nimbly on his feet before sitting down and crossing his legs. The kaminoan chuckled internally as he put his curved lightsabers together into a saber staff and closed his eyes in waiting as he began to meditate on the dark side. I am one with the dark side. Cocytus thought as he continued to wait for the opponent's next move while strengthening his force barrier to it's maximum and putting full trust in the dark side with great devotion, focusing on all his anger and hatred still string within, And the dark side empowers me.

TAG: Isley_27

Isley_27 likes this.
  23. Isley_27

Dec 22, 2016
    Sith Arena

The arena fell into total silence in it's shrouded darkness. The slightest pin drop would have been a heard from a mile away as Alva and Cocytus awaited like hungry predators in the night, both ready to pounce should the opportunity arise. Alva opened his palm and began to channel dark side energy, the space in his palm faintly shifted to a darkened spherical shaded. He held it for second then released it into the air as it began to float silently into the darkness on it's own.

The shaded sphere had the resemblance of an eye as glanced in all directions, heightening Alva's senses. Whatever it saw, Alva would see through the force, whatever it heard, Alva would be listening to it's faint echos in his thoughts at his discretion. Soon Alva could hear the crawling of small vermin scampering about.

And though the darkness still reduced visibility the outlined details of the arena could just barely be seen in the eyes of Alva's mind, though it required intense focus and Alva would not expend himself for clearer sight until it was absolutely required.

Alva felt alive and invigorated in the darkness, he was an assassin of the Sith and operating in shadow was not new to him. With both daggers now in hand he waited as the wisp he had summoned panned the arena.

Any confirmed indications from Coctyus and there would be no place he could hide without Alva knowing it.

Tag Darth Cocytus

24. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016

Darth Cocytus remained on the floor with legs crossed and hands on knees as he waited patiently for Alva's next move. The kaminoan kept his combined saberstaff on his lap, his eyes closed in mediation, focusing solely on his anger, passion and hatred, stirring them passionately and embracing the darkness around him with sadistic plans for his sworn enemy on the field. In his thoughts, Cocytus, with pure confidence in the force, repeated the phrases: 'I am one with the dark side and the dark side empowers me,'

Cocytus took deep relaxing breaths as he continued to call upon the dark side with blizzarding hatred and anger. The kaminoan felt calm, yet invigorated in the dark side of the force. For his calmness was cold with sadistic patience. He did not get up to strike, but merely waited. Patience was his ally and a strong tool of the dark side, which Cocytus planned to exploit to it's fullest. Sooner or later, Alva will strike out against him, and the Sith Priest, devoted follower of the darkness, will be ready. It was only a matter of time, with Cocytus slowly reaching for his lightsaber and clutching it gently yet passionately, his face creating a deranged Cheshire Cat smile.

25. Isley_27

Dec 22, 2016
    For several minutes there was nothing, nothing but silence and darkness. "Wherever Cocytus is he'll be expecting an assault" thought Alva. Then an idea came forward, he reached for his saber but did not ignite it. After holding it in palm for second he began to partially deconstruct the hilt, exposing the crystal. He was using a red synthetic kyber crystal to power his saber. Synthetic kyber crystals were known to be highly unstable and explosive if not harnessed properly. Alva remember practically searching entire galaxies looking for the right focusing activator for it work.

"I'll need to rebuild a new lightsaber after this" he said to himself. It wasn't hard finding the two activators that were pressed against the crystal, even in the dark, after all it felt like he had assembled the damn thing about a thousand times. He could see the parts and pieces located on the entire hilt burned into his mind. "Gotta time this perfectly..." with a twitch of his eye he crushed the activator pieces then reassembled hilt.

Now it was only a matter of seconds, already he could feel hilt began to build up in heat. Alva and Cocytus's position were about to be compromised for a brief second. Alva threw the hilt into the air and like clockwork it sparked and flashed out, illuminating arena for several seconds. The dark eye Alva summoned started scanning every section and corner of the room.

For brief moment as the damaged saber began to burn itself out and the darkness slowly return the floating eye stopped, there kneeling near the support beams was Coctyus. "Found you" he thought as the pitch-black void returned

He gripped both daggers and silently began to stalk Cocytus

TAG Darth Cocytus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.