main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Sphere of the Blood Mists
    ~Somewhere in the Galaxy~

Ultimately, Nazmina had only to wait around thirty seconds. And upon that time's culmination, the first cryo-pod hissed open rapidly and the chiss-zabrak hybird male hopped out agilely onto the circular chamber not far from her.

His eyes, those glowing red of the chiss but not of the Dark Side Entity earlier, stared at her solemnly. The sharp dathomiri horns atop his head adding to his appearance, however slightly.

"I don't fully understand," he grumbled while turning to face her fully, "But I get what I must do."

His hand grasped his lightsaber and switched on its deadly purple blade, positioning himself into a Form V stance initially…before suddenly and seemingly forgoing all that; just charging straight at her with much enhanced speed through the Force!

The hybrid Sith opened up the battle with a savage horizontal strike to her middle with a blow made from the attempted surprise charge but otherwise all strength. His face turned into a mix of a snarl and a sneer as he obeyed whatever instincts drove him to immediately attack without conversation.

Tag: A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet likes this.
  2. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    IC: Darth Cocytus, Sith Arena

Darth Cocytus continued waiting patiently as if he had all the time in the world. Then his eyes snapped open upon the throwing of Alva's own kyber crystal. With an instant flash like that from a flash grenade, both of their postions were compromised. The kaminoan grinned as he figured out what had happen to be quite a foolish move on Alva's part. Clever, but nonetheless foolish, and it cost the opponent victory in the end. However, Cocytus didn't care, but he knew that he was gonna enjoy this. Hmph. he thought with a chuckle of sick amusement, Such a foolish Sith. This is gonna be fun.

The kaminoan knew that Alva was now approaching. However, Cocytus continued to bid his time. It was only when tne foe that Cocytus finally lashed out. He quickly lifted the mangled support beam with the Force and threw it at the stalking Sith Assassin. If the attack worked, the beam colliding with Alva, Cocytus, laughing sadistically, would lift his hands, lightsaber on lap and unleash a great surge of sith lightning to add further damage.

Tag: Isley_27

3. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    IC: Reiis Invadator

Invadator stepped out into the arena, remembering her first duel with fellow apprentice Darth Osnil. With more time, she could have defeated him, but her Master had intervened. She patiently awaited her foe. She flung her black outer cloak from her shoulders, letting it slump to the ground like a freshly killed body. Her prosthetic right arm shined in the light. Invadator unclipped her darksaber with her right hand, and ignited it.

She would not lose this time.

TAGS: Rafaelo De Santos

Darth Cocytus likes this.
  4. Rafaelo De Santos

Rafaelo De Santos Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 4, 2017
    IC:Rafael Castillo

Rafa stepped out to face his first dual against a Fellow apprentice to he wills his light saber at the time the attacker begins foward
    And ready to Face to face

Ps: count think of anything else

DarthIshyZ and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
  5. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis watched her opponent as he willed his lightsaber to ignite. Perhaps she could surprise him. She used Force Speed and ran at Rafaelo. She swung her darksaber toward his neck.

TAGS: Rafaelo De Santos :)

6. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017

Rafa defleat by doing an unmaster form 3 move and attacks by hitting her with the lightsaber.

OOC:
    Trying block your hits

Tag:Anakin

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  7. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

This guy was better than she thought! He easily dodged her blow and swung his own lightsaber at her! She blocked it. She used the Force and tried to push him to the ground.

OOC: You're doing great.

8. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017
    IC: Rafael Castillero

Still resist not get into the ground and dodge it by Force jumping over his head and attacks by hitting his shoulder

OCC: am i allow to say hitting the something?

9. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Her opponent was fast. Quicker than lightning he was behind her. He swung at her shoulder. Reiis yelled out in pain and swung her saber behind her towards Rafael's stomach.

OOC: No, it is called "godmodding" but that's okay. I will let it hit me this time. :)

tags: Rafaelo De Santos

10. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017

Defleat and "does not cut deep into @Anakin's right eyes" *he slice it and anakin got a scar at his right eyes*
    *Rafa glowing yellow eyes glow*

OOC: oppps but can you give me more details about "godmodding" just to understand what should i properly do next time

11. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    OOC: Godmodding means making things happens to your opponent. You can try to hurt me, but you cannot make that decision for me. You have to let me decide if I get hurt. So, you can swing your lightsaber, but you don't know if it will get me. The same is true for me. I cannot actually hurt you. You have to let yourself be hurt.

12. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    OOC: Good question. From the New Players thread: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/our-games-and-how-to-play-them-new-players-start-here.28399779/

13. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017
    IC: Rafael Castillo

*he decide turn off his lightsaber off and staired at him thinking what will Anakin say next*
    Are you alright?

OOC: ok thank for the details Anakin

14. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017

Iet me hurt my self to make this a draw *Rafa hurt himself badly to make it a draw*

15. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis was very surprised that her opponent stopped and asked if she was alright. That was unheard of! She paused, and looked at him. "I am fine," she said. "You cut my shoulder, but I will live."

Reiis lifted her arm, trying to Force Choke her enemy.

OOC: It's okay. You don't have to make it a draw.
    Oh, and Just remember to use my full name "Anakin.Skywalker" when you tag me. You are tagging someone else with the name "Anakin" when you put Anakin :)

16. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017
    IC:Rafael Castillero
    *Ugh*
    *he started let the apprentice be outmatch him and got defeat*

OOC: al Try to get better next time

Tag:Anakin.Skywalker

17. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis bowed to her opponent. It was a good fight.

OOC: That was fun. Thank you. We should fight again in the future. :)

18. Rafaelo De Santos

Feb 4, 2017

*Rafa bowed to the opponent and told him* good match Anakin.Skywalker

OOC: that Was a good match,al try my self to not attempt "godmodding" you always be outmatch me until i trained myself or with somebody

Tag:Anakin.Skywalker

19. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
  20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    *A figure in ancient armor steps into the arena*

"Is there one here who will do me the honor of facing me in an honorable round of sparring? I would learn the customs of these tournament lists, if that is allowed."
    [​IMG]

A Blind Prophet and QueenSabe7 like this.
  21. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Anything....for a change to kill a Jedi...

TAGS: Sarge

22. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    "Why, thank you for your kind response to my invitation, fair lady! Shall we dance?"

*draws a steel sword and salutes, then raises his shield, which clicks quietly, followed by a rapid rising hum which quickly fades into hypersonic spectrum*

"If you would be so kind, it would please me greatly to test the polarization device on my shield to see if it resists the cut of a lightsaber. I await your pleasure, m'lady."

23. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis held her darksaber in her hand, palm up. Without moving, she sent it flying -- blade ignited -- towards her opponent's shield.

TAGS: Sarge
    OOC: When did you find out I was female?

24. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    OOC: This will be another good matchup.

25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    *Her saber flew straight as an arrow, lancing straight into his shield, impacting with a shower of sparks, and ricocheting high into a graceful arc.*

"My shield seems unmarked; I have indeed wrought it well! Please, take a moment to retrieve your weapon, and we will begin at your leisure."

TAGS: Anakin.Skywalker
    OOC: I scanned some previous posts to see how this game works, and you referred to Reiis as "she."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.