1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Saora_Bin Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Opening his eyes, Bin jumped to the ceiling. Bouncing off, he landed in the same position.

"Apparently it has the same intelligence, too." He said, reclosing his eyes and standing in the same position.

TAG: WhiteEagle
  2. whiteeagle Force Ghost

star 6
    occ: i g2g well finish this tomorrow.
    IC:: Eagle picked up many more boulders and launched them at Bin, hiding behind the moving boulders Eagle launched himself at him w/ both sabers ignited.

tag: bin
  3. Saora_Bin Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: As the boulders reached him, Bin opened his eyes. They were pupilless. He released his saved Force energy into a huge Force Push Wave, pushing or destroying everything around him.

Turning, he exited the area.

TAG: Any
  4. Rabai Jedi Youngling

star 4
    IC~Rabai~:

~Deyla had run off, just like the coward he was, Rabai frowned, his rage could be felt, he wanted jedi blood, he gritted his teeth and concentrated, the ground around him shook violently, the rage in his heart was comming out in the form of the force, he turned to the other jedi in the room, he could sense them all, they could not hide from him.~

"Come jedi, duel me and learn something of power...

~Rabai spoke in his animalistic voice, he was no longer the old Rabai, he was a totally different being, the dark side had changed everything about him, his apperance was ravaged, his face looked ten times older than he was, but he had power...~

~Rabai waited for the pathetic fools to respond, no doubt he would duel the arrogant one, whiteeagle, Rabai licked his lips, he wanted this ones blood badly.~

TAG:Jedi in the arena
  5. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jedi Knight Shadow
    ~A hooded Jedi walks out from the corner. He stares at Rabai, seeing only a power-hungry traitor to the order. Shadow drops his cloak, revealing his hand holding his lightsaber. he unclips it from his belt, and holds it firmly at his side, and waits for Rabai to attack.~

"Well Rabai, it seems you have a challenge now. I will show you that a true Jedi is a match for any Sith."

TAG: Rabai

OOC: My name in the Trials is Shadow, so when I say Shadow, I am refering to me.

[[<<<<<>>>>>}}}]]]{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  6. Xanatos_II Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Hooded Jedi

The hooded Jedi stood, facing the Sith. When another cloaked Jedi came out of the sadows and replyed to the Sith:

"Well Rabai, it seems you have a challenge now. I will show you that a true Jedi is a match for any Sith."

The hooded Jedi now looked at the other Jedi standing in a form ready to fight.

The hooded Jedi reached into the Sith feelings, feeling only hate and corruption. He did not know what happened to this former Jedi but it must have been bad, but the Jedi knew that the Dark Side was not were to turn, the dark side would only bring more hurt. The dark side was filled with betrayal, pain, corruption. The Jedi had to reach out to this former Jedi, maybe there was still light in him.

The Jedi spoke with a deep powerful voice. "Stop Shadow. This is not the way of the Jedi. This sith was once a Jedi, he must have light yet in him..."
  7. Rabai Jedi Youngling

star 4
    IC~Rabai~:

~Rabai turned menacingly toward the pathetic jedi, i am no mere sith, and i was no mere jedi, he thought, he did not need to say these things, this jedi would die and soon. Rabai moved in to the Djem So attack stance, he was intimate with this form, while he fought he let his feelings of rage control his movements, this gave him so much more power...~

~With that done, he reached deep in to the force, he had something inside him, something that would insure his victory, his hate, it was in his heart like a poison, and he drew upon it to inhance his power, he now felt like a god, the force flowing so strongly around him, no doubt all in the chamber could sense this power...~

"Jedi are not supposed to begin duels, but then again you were never the perfect jedi...

~Rabai spoke, in his deep anamalistic voice, he then awaited patiently for the jedis response.~

TAG:mlbfan
  8. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Darth Tharon ~Dueling Arena~

~Darth Tharon seemingly glided from the shadows and smiled wickedly to himself when he saw Rabai and the two Jedi standing opposite each other. This should be an interesting duel. He walked easily forward to stand slightly behind the other Sith and spoke to the Jedi.

"You are yet to know this, but today you will be destroyed!" said the young Sith wickedly. He gave a short nod to Rabai, and then walked back towards the shadows, ready to watch this duel. If anything went wrong, he would be there. But he knew this Sith was powerful. And he knew this Sith would defeat these two pathetic Jedi. Then he disappeared within the shadows.~

TAG: Any
  9. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Shadow

~Shadow stares at the Sith, eyeing him, and feeling the Force surrounding him. He has much power, however his hate and lust for power blind him, and I will use that against him. He then took his hilt in his hands, and we hear a snap-hiss sound, then Shadow's brilliant green blade ejects from his hilt, and we see green smoke surrounding Shadow in the darkness. He holds it at his side, and waits for Rabai to attack.~

"You are much too confident in your abilities, Rabai. I will show you that the Dark Side is never stronger."

Tag: Rabai
  10. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    IC: Trimaj

Entering the pit again he wondered if anyone was looking for a fight, because he sure was. This time he had brought his other lightsaber with him and was waiting for someone to approach, anyone. Meanwhile he watched as rabai and another jedi fought. Deyla apperently having run off.

TAG ANYONE
  11. Deyla_Heren Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Run off! Run off!? I just don't have time for a duel at the moment, sorry... sorry for the OOC
  12. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    OOC: no biggy. i'll be waiting for you heren. we need to set some ground rules next time though.
  13. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2

~Seeing Trimaj, another Apprentice from the Sith Order, Darth Tharon came from the shadows once more and gave a short bow. He spoke low, and menacingly towards this other apprentice named Trimaj.

"May I interest you in a duel, Sith? I need to test my skills once in a while," said Tharon, raising a gloved fist. He looked down to his belt where his shiny metal hilt stood out amongst the darkness as he waited for a reply.~

TAG: Trimaj
  14. Rabai Jedi Youngling

star 4
    IC~Rabai~:

"The darkside is much stronger!"

~Without another word, Rabai moved, he moved with the brilliance of the sun, jumping and executing a forward flip, his saber above his head, held two handed, he struck for mlbfan's head, the attack wouldent be hard to block, but it wouldent be able to be blocked with ease, the blocker would be moved back a few paces...~

TAG:mlbfan
  15. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8

Seeing Darth Tharon approache and then bow, he did the same. His matte black cloak hiding him almost as well as his natural abilities. Pulling down his hood he replied, "That would be why I am here my fellow Sith. Should this be to the death, or just for practice?"

TAG THARON
  16. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2

~Shrugging, Darth Tharon considered his two options. He had a slight feeling that Trimaj was in more advanced training than he, so a death match would do no good for him. After all, he only wanted to test his skills.

"Just for practice. I might need to set some rules. No excessive use of the Force. Maybe occasionally, but not too much. I need to test my saber skills, not my Force use. Although I have much to learn in the ways of the Force, I think it would be better as a saber duel," said Tharon. He reached for his metal hilt, mainly black with silver and gold markings, and switched on the hidden activator. He had made it hidden so no one except he and his Master, Lord Dispicable, could activate it.

"Well then, shall we begin?" he asked as his blood-red blade shot from his gold-rimmed emitter. He swung it into Shii-Cho offensive position, and then took two quick steps forward and swung for Trimaj's middle section.~

17. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8

Stepping backwards to avoid the blow he pulled out his favorite saber, the matte black curved hilt, and activated the viridian blade. "Very nice. But, not quite quick enough my friend." He smiled at this and fell into the Djem So combat style, of otherwise known as form five. He stepped in behind his opponents swing and stabbed at Tharons throat, stopping an inch from it. "Surprise is not always the wisest course of action. Especially if you swing wide like you just did. Learn that lesson well. By rights you should be dead." With that he stepped back and set himself again, awaiting the next attack.

TAG THARON
  18. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2

~Tharon nodded to Trimaj's words, and then took three quick steps forward, not swinging. He thought over those words, and then gave a hard swing at Trimaj's left leg, then pulled out of the blow, flipped high, landed behind his opponent and kicked hard, hoping to push his opponent to the ground.~

19. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8

As soon as he saw the strike he knew it was a faint,he shut down his lightsaber, turning he grabbed the leg that was kicked at him and twisted. "Better. You will learn. I will make sure of that."

TAG THARON
  20. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2

~Tharon jerked away his foot and double-flipped backwards, deactivating his own blade. He nodded at the words of Trimaj and replied, "I do not take power; I earn it. My Master, Lord Dispicable, taught me this. In time I will be powerful." He left off, and then reactivated his blade.

Then he slowly started towards his opponent, awaiting a strike.~

21. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8

"You must learn the warriors intuition. That will come only with time." Reactivating his saber he swung lazily at the oncoming Tharon, as the sabers where about to connect he rolled his wrist, moving the saber over the others guard. "Watch for this trick. I have nearly lost my life to it more than once, and it would be a shame to lose your potential." Backing off again, he cirlced.

TAG THARON
  22. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2

Brining his blade around, he smiled at his opponents words. His potential. At least two Sith recognized that in him. He jumped high, and landed behind Trimaj. Then he spun his blade in a series of twirls, then came from his right-hand side around towards his opponents waist, with a kick towards the head with his left foot. It was a tricky manuever, and hopefully enough to confuse Trimaj.~

23. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8

Seeing Tharen leap and then go into a series of lightsaber twirls he waited for the attack that he knew must be coming.

Seeing the saber first he blocked it perfectly, however he noticed the foot a little late. He still managed to catch it, however it connected slightly with his hip. "Wise use of showmanship to confuse your opponent." Releasing the foot and backing off again he stabbed quickly towards his stomach. However that was a feint, and one that could not be ignore. It was an attack, but the true atack would soon follow. . .

TAG THAREN
  24. -Lord-Maul- Jedi Knight

star 2

~Tharon smiled that he had almost succeded in hitting his new opponent. He nodded respectfully at Trimaj's words, then saw a stab coming. Hitting the saber away, he twirled his body around Trimaj's, feeling another attack coming. Tharon double-flipped backwards, then sent a pillar gliding through the air and towards Trimaj's head.~

25. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8

Seeing the pillar he rolled under it and used the momentum to stab viciously fast. With now way for the other to dodge he shut down his saber at the last second and grabbed his throat. "Very good. Very good, being aware of ones enviorment is one of the first lessons that you must learn." Squeezing slightly so that his claws started to cut he continued, "However you never go for the head in that instance. It is way to easy to dodge, as you saw me do. Always go for their center. It is much harder to turn that into an attack then a roll from somthing aimed at the head." Releasing him, leaving slight cuts as he did he backed off and said, "Now, I think we are ready to dance." With that he activated his saber again and swung at the young man's stomach, however again it was a feint that was a real attack. However he hid his intentions this time, knowing that his opponent couldn't see this coming.

TAG THAREN

OOC: if you consider this last to be godmodding, i'm sorry. i'm kind of in teacher mode and have just tried to get out of it. if that is a little condecending in any way then you have my apologies and i did not mean it that way at all.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza