main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    [IC: Jedi Knight Shadow---Dueling Arena]

"I'm sorry, but I can not let you do this."

TAG: Saora

2. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    In a moment he throw off his cloak aswell and still held his saber at his side.Turning to Saora he said,"I have traveled down this path twice and have come back,if I could have then so can you.Just trust in the force come back to the temple we can help.I don't want a fight here" He said to his one time friend and fellow jedi.

Tag:Saora and everyone else

3. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    [IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi --- Dueling Arena]

Kenobi moves his lightsaber in a swift motion and blocks mlbfan's strike at Saora.

This is not the way, and you know it. He can be saved, I will not let you kill him if there is any chance that he could be redeemed. So until everyone has decreed he cannot be saved I am not going to let you kill him.

With those words Kenobi looks straight at mlbfan.

TAG: Shadow, Saora, Any

4. Xanatos_II

Xanatos_II Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: "Saora, we want to help you!"

Xanatos II held his lightsaber hilt at his side, wishing that this would just end.

"You are meant to be on the light side!"

5. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    [IC: Jedi Knight Shadow---Dueling Arena]

"Saora, the Sith will never understand you and appreciate you like the Jedi do. The Dark Side will only lead you down a path of death, fear, and spite, which will make you feel horrible every day. Nobody will be their to confort you when you're having a problem like the Jedi will. The Sith will laugh and call you a wimp. If you're not going to turn back for me, please, turn back for Apple."

6. sith-22

sith-22 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2005
    IC: Jedi Master Nichos

Walks in with a frustrated look on his face. Sweat beading down his brow Nichos searched the Arena.

"I have heard unspeakable things. Things that i dont want to be true but have no control over. All i ask is for the truth.

Continues pacing the arena. Looking for the fallen friend he once had.

TAG: Anyone present

7. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: Xanatos looked from mlbfan to Saora_Bin. This was a well respected Jedi, what could have driven him to this. The dark side was harsh and was in fact the opposite of the Jedi. Xanatos knew that Saora belonged at the Jedi temple, with the Jedi, with the light.

8. Saora_Bin

Saora_Bin Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Bin ignored them. Ignored ALL of them. This was his decision.

"Who said I was joining the Sith?" he asked. At the mention of Apailana's name, he turned, pure hatred in his eyes.

"Leave. Her. Out. Of. This."

Swirling around, he added,

"You'll kill me if I don't come to the light? That's rather Sith-like of you."

TAG: Any

9. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Deyla Heren

Deyla, seeing Aaron had left, jumped down behind Saora. He was not going to force him to come back, but he would try to convince her with friendliness instead. He took two steps forward and deactivated his lightsaber. Turning around to face his old friend, he lowered his hood.

"Saora, please tell me. What are your reasons for turning on the Light? If there are no reasons then what is the point?" he asked gently. Deyla would push slowly, and then open up the truth. He knew Saora was a good person, and he would come back to the Jedi.

10. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:

His saber still powered up he would not lower his guard just to try and see if Saora could be turned back.He knows he could be,"Saora listen to us,rejoin the light there you have friends and apple.Please rejoin the lightside and the jedi we welcome anyone back.Look at me for a example,just consider our pleads." He said with a calm but commanding voice his saber stood at the ready just incase of a attack.

Tag:Saora and Company

11. sith-22

Apr 6, 2005
    IC

"Saora killing you would be something i could not do, as well as many of the jedi here im sure. Dont block us out Saora. You know we are here to help you.

Looks directly at Saora not blinking at all

Tag:anyone

12. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: That did it. The damn Jedi and their damn interrogations and their damn nosiness and their damn rules. Whirling around, he went face to face with Deyla.

"You want to know why? WHY? Because, damn it, I was never treated like a damn Jedi. You try going through all the crap I did and stay on the light. My braid was ignored. My statements were ignored. I do everything I can. I help new recruits, I talk to older ones, I practice with Padawans, I TRAINED a Padawan. Was I thanked? Was I congratulated? Was I even acknowledged? NO! I had to launch myself into space to get somebody to notice me. Out of the trials, I'm treated like dirt. Fellow Jedi treat me like a Sith. I have to duel alongside Sith to get the respect I want! My love..."

Bin blinked back tears of anger.

"...was unreturned. I joked with her, I laughed with her, I did crap for her, and she didn't do a thing! She went on like I never existed! I have no friends, no allies, no love...AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!?!"

TAG: Any

13. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    [IC: Cas-Eni Ketro --- Dueling Arena]

Ketro heard the words from the Jedi Saora Bin: You'll kill me if I don't come to the light? That's rather Sith-like of you.

"That I can agree with, I am not sure what to believe anymore. The Jedi at this time are appearing corrupt."

Tag: Any

14. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: "Please, FGO1, not you too. Stay with the Jedi, you have to help us. Saora, we need you, just look at Apple's sig."

15. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:

"Look at us all,we do the same things you do.Do we ever get congrats? No no we don't we do it for the good of the Order not for our own gain,we know now that you only was in it for gain maybe this was a good thing for the order.It rooted out a person only looking for ranks and gaining power.But just consider us a choice." He said in a rather angry voice after hereing Saora's reply

Tag:Saora_Bin and the others

16. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Deyla Heren

"Please calm down, Saora. If you talk to Apailana I'm sure she'd disagree. Do not let anger take control of you. Many Jedi have not been noticed, just like you. But you are a Jedi Knight! You are better than this! Cntrol your anger," Deyla replied to Saora's harsh words.

He brushed some hair out of his face, as his hand moved slowly towards his hilt. "Do not do this to us! You are betraying everything you once stood for! You have betrayed the Order! A Jedi does not think like this, they contorl their annoyances! You were made a Knight!" he said, his voice raising towards a yell.

17. sith-22

Apr 6, 2005
    IC

Continues looking at Saora in disbelief.

Not respected? Saora you were perfectly respected. You know we cared for you. You were our brother, it didnt take launching yourself into space to get us to notice you. Remember all the scuffles we had. The good times in temple and the dueling thread. WE can get you through this.

Pacing grows faster and faster.

Tag:anyone.

18. Darth_Vaderous

Darth_Vaderous Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2005
    Well, isn't this grand?

19. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    [IC: Cas-Eni (Pete) Ketro --- Dueling Arena]

Ketro looks at Xanatos. He looks straight into his eyes.

"I don't know what to think Xanatos I am not in the mood to make any board changing desicions, I must meditate on all of this."

TAG: Anyone and Everyone

20. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    ~The Dark Lord slowly walks into the dueling arena, where a confrontation of sorts is taking place. A smile slowly pulls at Vassago's lips as he observes what is taking place...~

~Vassago

21. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: Grabs FGO1 and looks into his eyes.

"Look at me, we have dueled, your master and me are really good friends and you have showed more potential then I have ever seen in a padawan. Before you go promise me that you will stay with me, with your master, with the Jedi."

22. Saora_Bin

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: "Rank?!? You think I give a damn about rank? I wasn't in it for gain, I was in it to be a Jedi! And when I became one, I thought I would get respect, that people would treat me equally. But NO! They do it in the Trials, sure. But outside of that, I'm just a lowly Padawan! I didn't want to be noticed! I wanted to be appreciated! I wanted to be accepted! And you, 22, you shouldn't even start! What did you do? WHAT?!? You did exactly what I did! You hung out, you goofed off, yet we still helped young ones, we still respected our superiors! And sure enough, you are recognized as a great Jedi, an asset to the Order! You became a Master! Me? I was just the guy who blows stuff up! I was no Jedi to them! The damn Sith themselves gave me more respect!"

Gaining his breath, Bin looked at all of them.

"I'm going to leave. Strike me down if you wish. I know I can't take on all of you. But can you live with my death on your shoulders?"

Bin put on his hood, and began to walk away.

TAG: All

23. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    [IC: Cas-Eni (Pete) Ketro --- Dueling Arena]

Ketro looked straight into Xanatos's eyes.

"I am afraid I cannot tell you that right now. I am not in the position to make that desicion."

TAG: Anyone and Everyone

24. Xanatos_II

May 26, 2005
    IC: Xanatos then walks over to the sith lord and steps in his line of vision. "Leave us, sith."

25. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:

"So be it" He then brought his saber to Saora's chest and turning his head to his other jedi he said,"What shall I do with him?" He then turned his head back towards saora and his saber's blue blade was pointed directly at his chest.

Tag:Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.