RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Puerto Rico Star Wars FanForce' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *a chilling wind hollers thru the dead trees. The smell of dead can be taken and felt across the dampened lands. As we close in into the marches we see a strange creature skulking around the land. Its fingers are long and grasping, his skin is pale as the moon, Strands of green hair fall over his bony face wich holds a perpertual eery smile.

This is the creature Manllium.......*

"Where is itssss? Where hasss itsss gone?" *he grabs a skull and looks at it* "Do you havesss itsss????" *He grins and laughs* "Offcourse not you're dead. But we can still be friends......" *He began to whirl it around* "You willst helpss usss find the precioussssss right???" *he laughs hysterically and then throws the skull to the ground* "Your useless you have no legsssss and youd probably takesss itss from us!" *he leaps and stomps on the skull crushing it under its feet* "Popss goesssss the weasel!" *He laughs madly. Behind him a whisp of movement is felt in the air. He turned around grining still and looked at nothing. Then a bright yellow shining crystal sword is pressed near its neck. Manllium can feel the heat from it. He looks and sees a slim elf.

The elf smirks and takes a sip from his crystalline bottle bag which is always cold.*

"What a disgustin little creature we have here......are you the Keeper?"

*Manllium stepped back out of the reach of the blade and grinned his larges grin. His eyes began to look even more strangely. He then spoke* "Are you feelingssss are alrightssssss? Does your headsss feel heaviesssss? Do you wantsss us to takesss itssss offsssss?"

*the elf felt a bit odd, he felt as if reason was simply abandoning him as he stared at Manllium.

While confused Manllium readied to strike and his eyes fixated at the elves pant garments. Its eyes widened and he began to rant* "Could itsss be? IT ISSSSSSS IT ISSSSSS My precioussssssssssss. You hasssss itsss you filthy elf!" *He leaped and a arrow flew right in front of Manllium. He stared madly at the source and then saw a female.

Pleaseant faced and rather athletic she sat upon a branch. She was very calm with the present situation. Her voice was alluring* "Dont move freak or the next one wont miss!"

*Manllium started laughing again and then went into a fit* "BUT OUR PRECIOUSSSSSSS IS THERESSSSSSSSSSS HE HASSSS ITSSSSSSSS" *his fists pounded the floor in a fury. The female lowered her brow and said*
    "Just what I needed a couple of pervs...... Well I have no time for your little games.......sunrise is in about and hour"

*The elf came back to his senses* "Yo wait a minute its not what it looks, honestly I found this beast here in the midst of Kornara. I tracked it since it left the city of Orian with something in his hands." *MAnllium angered and pointed at him in a rage* "LYINGGGGSSSSS TRICKSSSSSY YOU TOOKSSS IT FROM USSSSS!"

*The elf sighed* "Honestly for heavens sake!"
    *The woman interrupted* "Dont say that place in my pressence!"
    *the elf and Manllium looked at her. MAnllium laughed and took a smell* "Youssss a vampyre arent you? You will die in and hourssssss" *he laughed greatly. the woman pointed her arrow at him and said* "But you first"

*At that moment a blur of white was infront of the vampyre. IT was a mighty pegataur protectors of the rims of fatal lands. Its wings spanded greatly as he stood there and gently said* "I wouldnt do that if I where you, the blood alone may trigger a chain reaction that might end all of your lives."

*The vampyre looked angrily at the pegataur* "Go away with your folktale and lies"
    *Manllium snuk in the comotion and took a bite at the elf who had never seen a pegataur before* "PRecioussssssssssss"

*the pegataur moved a wing and MAnlliums bite was dampened, MAnllium was strangely calmed, but still grining. The pegataur said soflty* "I said no. If you wish to bicker as your kinds always do leave these grounds."

*the vampyre looked hatefully at the winged creature* "Sorry but cant do! This is where I have to be" *the pegataur loo
  2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *meanwhile leagues under the earth in a place undisclosed to knowlege a man sits on a throne of human bones. Both his skinny hands are close togheter over his mouth in a thoughtful manner. A slow fire lights the darkened chamber. His eyes iris are Crimsom red as the part that should be white is black. His body is covered by a long coal trenchcoat and his chest is covered by a fallen victims chest bones.

The flames dance slowly giving light where his darkness lay. He moves his hand in an elegant manner and from the soil arises a skeletal body of a canine. It walks towards him and sits besides him as he pets it.

The man raises keeps petting the goulish beast as words slither out of his mouth: "Demonscle, are you going to stare at me from the shadows and pretend that you are not being seen? or are you going to speak what the masters have sent you to say?"

*From the entrance a horrid creature stands proudly in front of him. It walks into the light of the pyre. The rotting smell hits the lords nose but he is rather fond of this smell. I half rotted creature with eyes like fire stares at him. Scars of a nameless torture adorn its body. Its legs are adorned by the otherworlds technology. He shows a malevolent smile.* "Well my lord I have no need to fear you for I outrank you...." *the man sits still caresing the canine and speaks* "Outrank me? Are you impossing a challenge?" *the creature laughed* "Impossing? No my old friend I come to COLLECT WHAT IS NOW MINE!" *the room pyre bolts at his words as a feline bone beast jumps from the ground.* "The masters want you out! Your patience is annoying to them and as you can see I have mastered the powers too. The Unakas have already been awakened and it is but a short time until they are controlled."
    *the lord calmly replies as the canine takes attack position* "so it is true, the time has arrived when the race of the other worlds will take over this one. How sad that they choose one that is no more than a puppet, instead of one that is already a God!" *the dog leaps and the feline meets him in mid air both of them battle ferousciously. The Lord and the creature stare at each others eyes. Thunder arises from both of their bodies as they both clash in powerful sparks. The lord begins to feel something horrid inside of him, something he had not felt since the turning.....fear.*

*the sparks flew and the canine was no more than scattered bones. There on his throne the lord sat motionless. The creature closses in and says to the lords ear* "Step down and bow to your new lord" *The mans eye redened more and in a swift movement a crimsom glowing blade had swiped across the creatures chest. The creature fell to the ground and a boot moved besides its fallen body. The creature looked up amongst its greasy decayed hair. The man walked outside of the chambers* "Even as powerful as you are Demonscle, I still wield the sword, something your kind will never be able to do." *the creature stood up still shaking from the blow and oozing a dark liquid thru the wound on his chest. The fire went off as the silouette of the Lord left the chambers and his words echoed thru the caverns* "Tell the masters that Ill bring hell to them......next time we meet Demonscle it will be your last moment to rot on Arkross..............."
  3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter I
    Deadly Treason

The moist ground under the earth is revolting, not many choose these places as their layers, but those that are not from the earth adore these conditions.

The tunnel is long and narrow, heat is sensed and the humidity is murder. A very vague sense of wind is felt passing thru the corridors. The Lords anger is unforgiving. His stepping on the ground is swift as he wishes to end this once and for all, but not long after his dethroning did his mind begin to fail, his memories of a long lived life are no more clear. They where using it against him too. Treating him like a horrible low life creature of those lands.

Here begins your journey Necromancer......
  4. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Solid and firm are the footsteps of the Lord of the Undead. Yet, his mind wanders aimlessly into the void.

Anger...

His mind is enveloped in the dark shroud of vengance. His reign is his no more.

Anger.

The halls he once knew as his own are but a fleeting memory. His servants, those of decaying flesh and rotted bone, obey another.

ANGER!

His eyes widen. A shriek from the very depths of what once was his human soul is heard...

"MY TIME HERE IS NOT OVER!! I AM OF THEIR BLOODLINE!! VENGANCE SHALL BE MINE!!"
  5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Amongst the wretched screams in his mind the echoes of the laughter of Demonscle are heard behind him. In front of him an air current very very faint and the voices of pain. In the soft whisp of sound he can perceive a breath at the end of the darkness.......

As the necromancer searches his surroundings his foot slips on the muddy ground. The hand slides softly as he falls into nothingness.......... He clamps onto the side of the pit and barely hangs on. In the bottom he perceives the bodies of various half dead creatures claiming for his flesh...
  6. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Children of the dead," the Lord quickly realizes by the moans down below. "I will not last long with the eternal hunger they possess."

Looking about, he sees the only way to escape his would-be predators is to climb back up from the ledge he first fell. He tries to pull himself up in an attempt to survive...
  7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The strenght failed him as the ground gave in. His hands struggled to grab hold but it was too late. He was already plummeting to his demise. The fall was not as harsh as he had thought, but still it took out some air. There stood the creatures moving towards him in their sadened steppings. Their arms grasping out trying to catch him.
  8. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Recovering quickly from the fall, there was no time to lose on his behalf. Kill or be killed.

He began to wave his hands at the undead creatures, shimmering with an evil, blood-red aura...

Shi manku raa... Shi manku raaa... KALTOHOS IM LAA!!!
  9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The creatures closed in on him. Waving and hollering. As the beasts where upon him two of them turned and grasped the ones that where going to attack Lord Malghanoth. The ones that where caught looked confused. The captors under their gunky hair gave a horrible grin.

The necromancer began his power surge as lightning developed from his eyes but somehow the impact of the fall did not let him complete this conjuration. When the power surge began to grow his cape flickered and revealed his sword that glowed red as the fires of hell. The spell failed and the lightning was vanished. Yet the zombies where creeping and curled in a corner hidding from the swords light. They whispered in dead voices..... "massssster, A massssster, mussssn't harm Masstersss"

They all fell to fetal positions and went into the ground as it consumed them. The two that where enslaved stayed besides him.
  10. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Eyeing the behavior of his attackers, he smirks and brandishes his crimson blade.

"That is correct, you simple-minded fiends. I am the one who summons you from the earth that consumes you. Now..."

He looks around, trying to locate a way out of this pit of despair. "How may you serve your master and aid him in exiting this dismal cavern that houses you?"
  11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The two creatures seeing as he had given them a comand they where forced to aid even if it meant their demise.
    They leaped into the walls of earth and out stretched their arms grabbing their master. They moved up the wall carrying him to the outside of the pit. When they reached close enough the hurdled him onto the side.

The bodies of the two serving zombies fell from the sides of the walls burning horribly as they consumed in thin air. The creatures where vanquished to existance inside of that pit, anywhere else they would perish for that was their curse. Alone and full of mud the Necromancer stood facing square one once again.....
  12. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Brushing off the mud from his robes, he eyes his surroundings. "No use in staying here much longer. I must make my plans elsewhere... Vengance is near!"

Lord Morghanoth heads down the damp, dark hallway he was facing.
  13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    a fork in the road appears, two ways are in front of him. A choice must be made. Deep breaths are felt on both sides be it the wind or peril, only time will tell......
  14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter II
    A lonely Road

As the terrors arose from the ground Gaeriel could not feel more insulted. SKELETONS, they have called upon her might to kill squeletons!! Such imputence.......but even as such an unworthy quarry was presented the prize was trully worth it....
  15. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    "I cant belive that Im doing this. I can have a great feast of human, but nooooo, Im here, Killing skelletons. But Im too tempted by the reward".

She had two knives in her boots and her bow in her hands. She saw a couple of skelleton coming to her. They were pretty close so she decide to use her sword.

"Well boys Im ready for you".
  16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The two frontal creatures looked at each other and snapped their sharp toothed jaws. Normal skeletons dont have fanged mouths. They moved their bony fingers that where adorned by razor sharp claws. Their eyes glowed crimsom. They seemed to understand her and pressed on........
  17. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    The walked foward her, the took an attack position. She smiled to them.

"Well, at least I'll not get bored"
    The first one came and she attack him with her sword. She turns and kick the other one without taking the concideration that the skelletong may be strong or even stronger that her.
  18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    With a lethal elegance her first swipe dismembered the first skeleton leaving him without one arm. The other pressed forward but her kicked missed misserably. As she stomped on the ground from her missed attack the dismembered arm moved towards her, it tried to get her but missed. It fell and attached itself once more to its master. The skeleton stared at her enraged.

The one that she missed threw a scrape at her back and landed a horrid wound. The scent of the blood from Gaeriel drove them even crazier and when the the crimsom drop fell to the ground it began to spawn others.

The voice of the old man sounded. "My dear vampyre, these are not ordinary skeletons, they are the Unakas......."
  19. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Damn't, you stupid skelleton, how in hell you dare" * ok taje it easy you know what happens when you go like that so think, think" It is not easy to think when you are surrounded by serial killers"

she moans because of the pain that she have in her back because of the fall.

She prepare herself again to attack. She attack the next skelleton trying to cut his head.
    * Lets see if this works*
  20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The putrid thing lounged at her with its jaw prepared to snap at her neck. The vampire with a quick twist sliced the creatures head off its body. The head kept on bitting as trying to move and return to its body. The headless body readied for an attack. The other two unakas had gotten out of the ground and where ready for action. The third one hissed at her effords.
  21. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Aren't you going to die never?????!!!"she yelled at them.

She got really mad. The head in the floor was trying to bite her.

"You damn fool" she said spiting to the head and she kick it, expecting to crush the damn head.
  22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The skull flung thru the air as some skeletons moved out of the way. The skull hollered in hatred as it crushed against a tree. The headless body fell to the ground as another skeleton got close to it and joined itself with it. It looked like a horrid mixture between a spider and a human skull. Either way it was bad. The body died but it joined with another head.

The old man's voice spoke: "Now do you see why I summoned you?! This is just their frontal soldiers, not their true warriors......."
  23. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Ok, so you my debility is yours too" she said smiling. When the next one came she struck him hard waiting for his head to fall so later crush it.
  24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Her swipe was a mighty one, stong and stern. The other skull flew off its body. Another unaka got close to her and struck her, the blow has harsh and stung her thru her belly. Then the atrocity of the mixture closed into her both its arms high and mighty
    and grappled her in a horrid crush. A bit of blood could be seen coming out of her mouth as the beast embraced her in a deadly hug.
  25. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    She keep strugling and she got out, she took a long breath and gave a step back
    "Damn you beast, Im suppouse to get blood out of others, not the others to me, you are going to learn know who the hell am I.

She runs and attack the strange creature that was mixed

"You are going to die now, again"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.