main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    The staff whirled in the air as it flung itself with utmost grace. The old man moved so quickly it appeared that he had vanishe, but he was still there. The Unakas stopped where they where and then their heads exploded. Four bodies fell to the ground as the ageless stood there standing in a meditative pose.

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the Unakas fell by many, yet for everypiece of shattered bodies a new one arose. They appeared angrier and meaner than the one that went before them, as if they adapted to their enemies. The first ray of light shone thru the dead forest. The mighty Pegataur closed his wings over the vampyre on his back, shielding her from the light. The Demon struck his sword on the ground as a tree caught fire, he vanished.

The Odds had just worsened the Unakas had trippled. As they all closed in for the kill. Suddenly the Unakas froze as if something was near. They hollered and went into the soil. Something was near.*

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Terrible pain ensnare Manllium's flesh, however he keeps laughing, doing several different mocking grins at the Unaka.
    He shouts at him.

"LuCkY UndEad...If iT weReN't fOr tHissss DeaMon HolDINg mE bACk...."

He keeps crawling down the muddy land, giving the pain time to pass, and letting the demon cover him. Manllium took a look at all the dead like things around him.

"ssO mANy heaD skULLssS....nOne oF thEM is laUghIng?...nOT havING a GoOd tiME?"

Until he found the proper rock. He then jumps out of the bloody mud, grabbing the Unaka, and hitting it several times in the cranium.

"I cAn't SeE youssss SmiLLing...DarLing...ComE On AFteR I treAT yOu sSo kinDlY?"

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Their bodies tired and worn out. The light of day only made them fell a bit better but their abilities where seriously hindered by their tiredness. The Unakas where gone and only the echoe of Manlliums banging of the skulls could be heard.....

5. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    "this is not the end of this madness, now we must leave this cursed ground and go to the Rim where it is safer"
    *this words were spoken with all the calmness in the pegataur's soul*

"old man, This wreched creature (vampire) canot stay here for long"

*the pegataur aproaches the old man to begin a conversation*

6. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    what do you know about these creatures, Old man?

7. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    *As the creatures dissapeared into the ground, the ageless not only felt, but knew, something much dangerous was approaching them. Unakas didn't retreated that easily. He proceeded to close his eyes for a moment and calmly said another set of words unrecognizable to the rest.*

"Diraeum Future Perfhklum"

8. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    // as the Unakas vanished, the elf stood perplexed as he'd never seen such magic, or sorcery before... however, he still had a score to settle...

he aproached the misserable creature Manllium and slaped him on the back of his head... and said: //

"That's for biting be..."

// he slaps him again //

"... and that one is for staring at my pants..."

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Manllium stood there and took it. He was busy doing something. He turns his face, looking at the Elf. A maniacal grin covers his face.

"LiKe iT....Didn'T...Youss....Eh?"

Several broken pieces of what were once skulls form a new necklace for the creature Manllium. While he was fixing it and talking to himself, he notices the old man, talking to the Pegataurs.
    The it stroke him. There it is. The Elf didn't have it. This filthy, cripled old man is the one, the one who stole it.
    Manllium rise from the mud, running towards the Old man and shouting.

"MY PreCiOus!!!!!"

10. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *After that short glimpse into what might faith hold for them, the ageless noticed the Pegataur approached him and spoke some words at him. In that same instant, the ageless started to physically change, and to everyone's amazement, he became a young man. He must be now around 12 years old, short spiky black hair, thin but firm. His staff also changed, it becomes smaller but from its edges blades come out.*

*Facing the Pegataur, with a smile on his face*
    "Correction, not old man, but young boy. We must leave soon, for there is a presence we cannot face in the present time. My name is Redlum Arahan. And you are?"

11. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "Aspros pterota Alogo"
    *to the boy*

*the pegataur looks into the eyes of manllium*

"Calm down my pale little friend"

12. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    // Manllium has insulted the elf... but depite this, Thanlonnion turned around... walking towards the others... he grabbed the flask he always carry and took several sips of it's delicious and precious liquid...

he aproached the others and said://

"all of you have fought galantly... faith did well bringing such fine warriors together... everyone calls me Thanlonnion, and i'm at the service of all... except from that creature... //points at Manllium//"

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Manllium was running with madness towards the old man, when rigth before his eyes, he turned into a boy.The creature stopped his charge, astonished.

"WhaTT???....buTT...A kID??.....NoooO!!!"

The creature grabs his head, twisting himself around the mud, shouting and screaming. Terrible noices came out of his mouth.

"A Kid...tHe mASster....a KidD..???"

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    A moment hushed as Thanlonnion's sword began to glow yellow. From amongst the dead trees some movement could be seen. Something was out there........

15. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    *At the sound of the trees the Aspros drew his trident silently*

'be carefull and keen your senses"

16. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The others where preparing to face perhaps another foe, while the creature Manllium crumbles, walking slowly towards the man turned boy.
    He step alongside him and took a deep smell.

"It iSS iT...My pRecIoussss...."

He grabs the boy, attempting to reach down his pants, ooking into his eyes. A crimson glare can be see trough those dreadfull eyes. As if trying to enchant the boy

17. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    // as the blade glows yellow, the elf looks around trying to see if annything else shows up... then he whispers to himself://

"utna ielrah yemess van"
    (no... not again, not them)

// he takes out his sword and puts himself in attack position //

18. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *Redlum noticed the creature was trying to enchant him, but nothing happened. He slightly pushed the creature away, and spoke to him.*

"I am not sure what is your "Precious", but this is not the time to be deciding if I have it or not."

*To others*
    "What is surrounding is very powerful, and we must be very careful. We do not know his/her/its intentions, so do not attack first but stay very sharp."

*To the creature*
    "If you play along with us, we might make a deal about your precious."

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    From the folliage in front of them where the sound was heard a large reptilian like panter raised. On its back a small hooded rider. Its cloak was purple and it had a gauntlet in its hand. Its face could not be seen but its eyes glowed yellow. Behind them a crack was heard. Thru the air and landing in front of them a lizardlike Gorilla stood there with a bulkier hooded rider on its back. This one held a steel staff and its top glowed greatly. It looked down at them thru its yellow eyes.*

20. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    *Aspros stared serenely at the lizardlike creatures and said*

"I am The Palios Anoiktos, what do you want how can I aid you"

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the hooded figure lowered the great beast and climbed down from it. Its stature was far less than that of Manllium. It stood there while his large apish best played with a white mouse that it had.

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Due to this new beings that arrived, Manllium
    decides to let the precious thing go...for now.
    Bouncing and jumping all around them, he started giggling and laughing, looking at this newcomers.

"mY reLatiVesss aRee youssS??...you'Re kInDa CutE"

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    As Manllium jumped around the hoode beings. It looked at Manllium for a moment Manllium felt he lost something, something dear to him, he for a moment that seemed an eternity had lost his insanity. Manllium was suspended in the air above inmobile. The hooded creature Stepped forward and waved his staff in front of elves sword and it glowed stronger. The hooded creature peered with its glowing eyes at the elf and stared at him for a moment while Manllium kept being raised and misserable......

24. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    *To the hooded figure on the ground*

"Hello, I am Redlum Arahan. I assume you are from these parts. There is no need to suspend the creature in the air. Anyway, I know this might be a little precipitated, but I noticed the Unakas left as soon as they felt you. I don't wonder why, since I feel and see you are very powerful. But we still don't know your intentions."

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    the hooded creature looked at the ageless and walked towards his beast. the beast lowered itself and let him climb on it. When the hooded little creature looked down from its steed it raised his hand the skies became red, the ground trembled and the skies thundered. A firebolt from the skies began to near to them. It was huge, but the closer it got to them the more it shrank, until it fell in the hands of the hooded creature. The star was a red crystal. It emanated a great fear amongst them, a darkness in their souls. The creature held it in his hand as it cracked in 7 pieces. The Fear grew great in them.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.