P.Rico RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    // with strangeness in his eyes, and fear in his soul the elf shouted to the creatures: //

"who, who are you? what do you want with us... what's this all mean? "
  2. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    *Aspros lowered his head and waited*
  3. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    All of a sudden, Manllium started looking at the world like he hasn't in a long time. Strange and odd he thinks, while he stares his "companions" and his attacker.
    Not fully understanding what was going on, he found enough madness in his mind to realese lunatic laugther.

"i MisS thE coMfoRt in BeinG sAd"
  4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The shattered stone fell in front of them, one for each one and two that had fallen to the ground. One still stayed in the hooded creatures hand. They floated in front of them and they all changed colors. The one in front of the ageless turned blue, the on in front of the elf turned yellow, the one for the pegataur turned purple and the one for Manllium remained red, for some reason it did not change. The hooded creature turned around and left. It left as if sadened, from under its hood a strange sound was heard....... "utiny....."
  5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    They where still at the marshlands of Kobold, where the Unakas had been reborn. The sun has freshly risen and the road looks perilous.........
  6. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    She wake up, not knowig what was happening.
    "Where the hell am I??"
  7. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
    *To Pegataur's wings*
    "Gaeriel, it's me. Lie still since the day has arrived. You are covered in a Pegataur's wings."

*To Aspros*
    "I suggest we take that woman to the nearest cave or town where we can cover her from plain daylight."

*To others*
    "Please, join us. There is still much to discuss." *To Manllium* "Even you, my little friend."

*Redlum starts spinning his staff trying to determine where to go next.
    His vision is hazy not much can be seen except that nighfall is in an hour. In the land of Arkross sunrise and sunsets in an hour. In some lands the sun doesnt even rise. Soon the shadow of darkness will fall on the land and well the Kobold marshes are no place to be in your weakened conditions......*
  8. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aspros takes the two stones on the floor and says to Redlum:
    "we should travel to the east, let's leave these marshes"
  9. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    The creature Manllium falls to the ground, bouncing and jumping, for his able to move again. He then picks the stone that was given to him.

"i cAn scARcelY conStraiN a coNfluenCe oF miXed reACtioNs tO thIs MosT uneXpeCted GifT"

He keeps glazing the stone, as if lost in it's eternal, bottomless red soul.
  10. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    // thanlonnion picks up the yellow stone the little hooded creatures left him... he aproaches the others and notices the vampire ill state//

"she can have some of my elf blood... it will help her..."
  11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The foul winds grow stronger as the smell of festering water holds close to them. The Pegataur remembers the smell but cant quite place it. The ground gives in a bit as they stand. The jewels glow in an strange light as the way to the east is revealed.
  12. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    She hear the sweet words of the elf. She try to speak loud but she couldnt. She felt great pain. She look at the elf and said very low.
    "If you are going to help me, please come fast, I need.."Sh didnt finished the words, the pain did not let her.
  13. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
    *After Redlum got the glowing stone in front of him, he watched what was happening between the vampire and the elf. He did not agree Gaeriel should be fed like this, but was there another option? They walked while the elf gave her some of his blood.*

"That should be enough. I wonder how much is it."

*As the ageless spoke, his body started to change. Now he looked more like a man. It was a weird combination of the kid he was just now, and the old man he shall become in a few minutes.*
  14. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    *to the Vampire*

"one of this stones is yours"

* to the elf*

"careful not to let the sun in, it can be lethal. (to the vamp) Don't stain my wings now and do not acustom to this I'm not keen on carrying burdens but this are dire times"

*to the rest*

"there is something about the smell that seems familiar though I can not place it. Move along now"
  15. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    While the rest of the group consider the options, the creature Manllium keeps staring at the stone. Shutting himself from the world, his almost in a comatose state, talking to himself

"leT it In, lEt it fILL yOuR luNgs, suck It anD chOKe oN iT anD drOwn iN iT anD DIE!!!

After those words, the creature turns completely out of his already unstable mind, jumping and runing towards the Vampyre's direction, making several noises and shouts

"PreCIOus!! prEcioUs!!...iTsss oUrss"

Before he could reach her, or any of the others could react, he fell to the ground, his body twist and crumbles, and then swoon

16. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    // the elf closes in to the Pegataur holding the Vampire... carefully he rolls back his sleeves and introduces his arm into the cave the pegataur's wings have created to protect the vampire...

suddenly a sting... she was already taking blood from the elf... just a little and she could be fully restored on no time //

"carefull there... it kinda feels akward..."
  17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    The pace was rather slow seeing that the light might kill the vampyre. The walked on for some time undisturbed and sometimes bothered by the croaking of ravens. Suddenly the end of the marshes could be seen at a swamp. In the water movements could be seen as the water splashed. There was no need for these creatures to hide, this was their territory. There stood monkey like creatures with shells like turtles and long thin fingers. The where everywhere and on their foreheads a single hole...
  18. Rillao_Kun Jedi Knight

star 3
    She suck the blood of the elf, carfully, She only took the necesary, but she could not fight yet, it was daylight.
    "Hey Elf, tell me what is happening out there"
  19. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
    *To Gaeriel*

"Do not waste your energies. There is still much to do."

*He notices the creatures in the swamp.*

"We must be very careful. To them (pointing at one of the creatures) we are intruders on their territories. Prepare for anything."

*To the Elf and the Pegataur*

"One of us should stay in front of the group and one on the back, just in case. I'll take front."
  20. Rao Jedi Knight

star 3
    * Aspros draws his trident in a everyday manner to not threaten the creatures*

"You speak true words"
  21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *one of the creatures closed in to them. It was bluish and quite merry. It jumped around and looked at Manllium. It extended its hands as inviting him to play a game of mercy. It hooted like a monkey and looked rather nice. Its eyes where black but pleaseant. In the back the others creatures looked.*
  22. Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Master

star 4
    The little creature continues to jump around Manllium, who slowly and drowsy awakens. He feels disturbed, as if hid mind was earlier controled by something greater. He suddenly feels afraid of the stone. The little monkey like creature continues to disturbe him.
    Manllium stands up, dancing an ugly death dance, takes the little creature and bites him.

"sHed a Tear iF yOu mUst"
  23. digital-skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    // thanlonnion watches the creature play with manllium... however, something doesnt feels right... there is no creature that good and innoccent to be true... he takes deep breaths, chants in elvish, and puts his hand on the hilt of his sword just in case...//
  24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Master

star 4
    *The creature jumped and eeked as a tear dropped down from his eye. He jumped up a tree and screamed down at them. It rubbed his wound and wept. The other creatures looked quite apalled. They covered their mouths, eyes and ears. They still stared as another one closed in and studied the pegataur.*
  25. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
    *Redlum watched as the creature ran away from Manllium's side. It had the face of innocence being torn apart. He also saw how Manllium suddenly got very serious did not move. His face started to look somewhat sadder, yet he looked calmer. How could this have been? He approached the Pegataur.*

"What do you have to say about these creatures? They do look friendly. I don't know if we should trust them. Nightfall will fall soon, we don't know what might happen to them."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.