main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    A puzzled expression runs across the demon's face. "What is the meaning of this, Ronok?"

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The rocks in front of them move and there stood a mighty strong Golem. He moved and the ground shook. It stood over Redlum and stared at the pegataur. Redlum looked at the Golem* "Ronok...old friend. How are You?" *RONOK Grabbed Redlum's cloak and lifted him from the ground. The Gargoyless moved towards Ronok trying to shout but there can be no sound where her lips lay. Redlum spoke* "No need to be upset Ronok." *The Golem suddenly held nothing more than air in his fingerless hands. He looked around for Redlum. Then a tap on his back was heard* "We are ready to assume responsibility for what has happened" *Redlum Appeared Behind Ronok. Ronok stood still*

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Redlum looked at Ronok* "more precisely they will take responsibility of their actions." *he gave a faint smile at the group* "They will repay it with all of their efforts, until it is all over...." *his face looked down at the ground* "Ronok, Hannah guide them thru Arkross, show them the way to Brok. He will aid them in their journey." *Ronok nodded and so did Hannah* "Very well then I take leave of you, My aid is needed somewhere else...." *he vanished into thin air. Ronok and Hannah looked at the group there and awaited for them to begin their journey to where they wished to go.*

4. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    "This is most interesting we will take responsability for the actions that insane madman... or creature (Manllium). Even so this is something that I must do." " Would you please guide me, Hanna; Ronok"

Aspros courtesies when he says the gargoyles' names and spreads his wings to show them that he is ready to take on his journey.

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the gargoyless flew towards the Golems back and she looked at them. The golem was still a bit skeptical about all of this and gave his back to them*

6. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Kennarra, the half man / half bird ( see Kennarra's picture in the RPG Characters album) walks closer to the guardians.

"My name is Kennarra. A wanderer of the lands , and traveling storyteller.I humbly ask for your permission to cross."

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Golem turned and Rushed towards Kennarra to Attack him.*

8. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    The Tengu releases his two samurai swords ; standing in a combat stance.

"Katamoto and J'liahd have not tasted rock to this present day.Do you so desire their cold embrace?"

9. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    "And to what purpose do you wish to cross these lands for, bird-man?"

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Golem Leaped in the air and took a dive into the ground. It dissapeared in it as if it where water. The female Gargoyle took flight and circled the Tengu as a vulture would its soon to fall prey*

11. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    Kennarra looks up into the sky at the female gargole. "My swords will taste rocks today." he says as his giant black wings levitate him. He charges at the gargole with all his speed.

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Tengu's speed was uncanny. His movements appeared to be refined for the strike. The blead cut thru the gargoyless stone skin with ease. A large wound appeared on her belly. The Gargoyless lay in the Tengu's Shadow. She turned to look at him as she plumeted to the earth. From the earth itself the Golem leaped. It caught her in mid fall and fell then was pulled by gravity down to the ground. He grabbed his fallen love, who barely could move for the pain. Ronok looked at the Tengu without an emotion, yet his rage could be felt. He hugged the female to his body as a blinding light emanated from their union. The Statue stood there winged and with extra arms. His head now had horns. He looked up at the Tengu and as the ground expelled him like a bullet. The Tengu Suffered a horrid Hit. Now the Tengu falls to the ground and the Golem is nowhere to be seen....*

13. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    The Man-bird quickly regains his stance.
    "Sorcery and trickery are at play here. The way of the warrior is that of honor , but if you are not willing to face me honorably , I will have lower myself to your level ; where there will be no mercy in your slow and painfull death".

Kennarra stands waiting for the beasts next move.

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the statue dives into the ground once more vanishing from the Tengu's view.*

15. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    Kennarra tries to find a place to use his uncanny hidding skill , in order to wait patiently for the lovers to reappear.

16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Tengu hid behind some rocks, but it was all for not. Behind him 2 pair of arms reached out to grab him. It was as if the rock had grown them.*

17. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    With his two samurai swords , the Tengu attempts to dispach the two hands from their bodies.

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the swords stuck to the hands but they closed in anyways. The feeling of the cold grasp around his body slowly crushing him was horrid*

19. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    The Tengu sheaths the his blades once again.
    "My name is Kennarra from the Huimitsani Clan. Traveling Storyteller. I will beg for your forgiveness , all of you , for my hastyness. I seek your permission to travel to the other side to continue my neverending search for knowledge and stories to tell." Said the half-bird respectfully.

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the golem dropped the tengu. It separated from his loved one. She was now better. She got close to the Tengu and scraped him with her claw. She then nodded and stepped back. (blood for blood)*

21. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "You are lucky she is well. Kennarra, you say? Stay close and no more of that. Understood. Or you might have to ask permission to use thore blades. And you don't want that do you?"

22. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    " What can I do to repay for the damage done by my lack of judgement?"

23. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    to kennarra - "Just stay put and let us follow them foward. If they are still willing to lead us."

to Hanna and Ronok - "Will you guide us still? I shall keep an eye on him or at least try"

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *both creatures noded. The gargoyless flew a top the ridge of the canyon and dropped a stone that let some light shine towards a stone on the ground. There lay three names and three signs. To the North it said Naiwan, To the west Sapin and to the south west Avasage. The choice of where to go lays in front of the heroes*

25. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "Let us go to Sapin"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.