main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    (Loathingly) "The decrepit one mentioned a place called Brok. I do not see that name in any of these directions, Mr. Ed. Unless you are making this choice because you can lead the way, then I cannot agree to follow the decision you have made."

2. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    "For someone that is so eager to insult others you have a quaint way of hearing things. Brok is a man, not a place. And please I ask you not to disrespect me again; I have never disrespected you to deserve this kind of treatment. You may follow the path you desire. Nothing is written on stone"

3. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    The tengu aproches the two creatures.
    "Gentlemen , I need directions."

4. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "Follow me to the west"

5. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The demon completely ignores the stranger. He faces Aspros and looks at him straight in the eye.
    "If you expect to gain my respect through words, you are more pathetic than I thought, pack-mule. Nagging sermons won't help you there, nor with your lifespan for that matter."

The demon then walks toward the crossroads, examining each direction.

6. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Aspros flies to the west towards Sapin.

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *the roads look the same from their perspective. Flight is taken by Aspros, the pegataur towards Sapin. The Demon Ghoruk awaits by the crossroads as he sees the two flying creatures. Ronok and Hannah stay with Ghoruk for they where old aquaintances and he was the one left behind.*

CHAPTER 4

The Journey to Sapin (Tengu and Pegataur)

*the rain pours heavily. This was an old way. The mud was covered by many tracks of long and new. The rain forces them to abandon flight and take to the ground where they will soon encounter a meadow. Smoke rises from the side of the hill as a dark mist reaches their footsteps*

8. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The demon faces the two beings of stone at his side.

"To think that I would have to pledge allegiance to those winged creatures... I shall eradicate this curse myself."

He then walks to the seemingly paralyzed elf, and decides to carry him over his shoulder. Returning to the nexus, he stops by Ronok and Hannah, takes the elf's sword, and leaves it on top of a large stone.

"Have this as a token of my appreciation. Next time I return, my sword shall burn with the taste of victory!"

With this, the demon takes off to the north, toward Naiwan.

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Chapter 5

The glass kingdom

*the demon carries the elf on his shoulders. His stepping is light although he walks with a burden. A nicely kept road lay in front of him. The kingdom of Naiwan was ahead. Stepping is heard behind him and there stand Ronok and Hannah. They wished to acompany the warrior to Naiwan for they no longer served a purpose now that Kornara was unleashed upon Arkross. The Golem bows at the demon in a way of permission. The gargoyless soars above them scouting the area.*

10. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Ghoruk pauses for a moment.

"So, you two wish to travel along? I have nothing against it, but be warned, for I shall destroy anyone who stands in my way. This is my journey, and I shall not tolerate those who attempt to impose their will onto me."

He then continues his journey to the north.

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Golem kneels down in acceptance to his terms. The gargoyless perches on the golems arm and bows. They both join the Demon in his journey. Ronok still held the sword to prove the honor of the demon. They both followed him as he leads the way.

Hunger is felt by the demon for it has been almost a full day without food.......*

12. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    While continuing north, the evil one takes a good look at his surroundings.

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the wind blows some ashes across the plain the smell of fire is felt. Up ahead the dirtroad stretches towards a darkened sky. The outline of a herd of moose-like creatures can be seen off in the distance. Nothing else but dark sky around them.*

14. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The infernal one moves in towards the herd of moose-like beasts to take a closer look.

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The creatures where grazing calmly. The demon notices they have the appearance of a moose yet they do not have antlers nor hooves. At their feet they have 3 toes. They are all rather calmed munching on the grass. Paying no heed to who comes close yet.*

16. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    Kennarra turns to his new companion.
    " I have yet to know your name stranger."

17. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Aspros Pterota Alogos

18. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The vile one pauses for a moment. After putting down the elf, he grabs his sword with both hands and points it at one of the creatures from a distance. He then brings the sword over his head, behind his back, and throws it with all his strength at the creature with a practiced swing. The sword spins vertically at deadly speeds toward the beast.

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The blade swings with deadly acuracy as it glides towards one of the gracing creatures. His sword cut thru the animals head and it fell to the ground. The others looked at the fallen one and moved aside from it. Shortly after they all wailed as the skin from their faces retracted and all that could be seen was their bone and muscle tissue. They then feasted upon the fallen one. The demon's sword fell amongst the creatures*

20. kyle_katarn_pr

Apr 28, 2002
    "Where are we headed to Aspros?"

21. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The unholy one chuckles to himself for a moment. He then runs towards the herd, commanding his sword to burst into flames. He then prepares to leap into the middle of the herd and grab the implement of destruction.

"As always, there is no such thing as a free meal..."

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the sword failed to burst into flames. The herd looked up at the rushing demon and snarled at him baring a baracade of teeth. They move back from the sword and begin to flee away from the demon. Ronok runs towards the herd as Hannah Swops down rallying as if it where a bunch of sheep. Then a loud baling was heard. There on a hill two large antlers appear. They are huge and seem like thorned. There stood a grayish mooselike creature. It was the male of the herd*

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((Aspros and Kernarra))

*The mist grew thicker. Not much could be seen. The rain fell faster and harder. The sting of its cold attack on them was a hard contrast with the warm moist mist that shrouded them. A sound is heard....*

24. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The fallen one retrieves his sword from the ground, then observes the antlered beast cautiously.

"You would be wise to adhere to your place in the food chain, quadruped. I advise you to retreat with your herd if you do not wish to suffer the same fate as your concubine here."

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the beast snarled at him and his snout revealed the muscled bones. It charged swiftly*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.