main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG Beta Version: The land of Arkross (post freely. One action per post)

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    "Well, since you put it that way... I guess you leave me no choice."

The demon then raises his sword, and charges straight towards the beast into a collision course. Along the way, he once again attempts to command the flames within the sword to appear.

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *As the mighty blade of the Demon lord awoke with infernal flames the charging Grass walker beast stopped. Something else atracted its view behind the Demon. The sound of unakas arising from the blood spilled on the ground by the fallen animal.....*

3. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Ghoruk ignores the beast's pause and proceeds with the attack.

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The blade burned brightly like a beacon on the eternal darkness that surrounded them. The slash cut thru the grasswalker's horns as it slid slicing half of it's face off. The creature fell to the ground but because the blade was burning it did not bleed. As the demon stood over his fallen prey. An Unaka Lounged and slashed its back. A gush of blood fell to the ground as two more arose. Five Unakas where present. They stood there eyes glowing and staring at the demon. But they forgot one little detail. From behind them Ronok appeared clapping an Unaka and crushing it into dust. And from the air a deadly strike was offered by Hannah as she swooped down and flew thru and Unaka. Now but 3 Unakas remain. Two begin to flee towards the Grasswalker herd..... One stays behind as guard.*

5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((To the pegataur and Tengu))

*the ground becomes quite muddy, traces of other people that travelled those lands dissapear. The rain attacks them even harder in this humid dense fog. The smell of decay reaches their nostrils. They hear voices in the wind.* "It must be here........." *another voice responds* "For your well being it better! We had a deal" *a third voice responds* "Don give us any lip, yer know we always de'liver...." *Then the second voice interrupts abruptly* "Silence we are not alone....."

6. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The demon attempts to vertically slice in half the Unaka that stayed behind.

"Ronok, Hannah, their numbers are proportional to the amount of bloodshed in the battlefield; destroy them before they reach the herd!"

7. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    Aspros, trying not to be hostile, grasps his trident in order to be prepared.

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((To the Demon))
    *Ronok acted upon his command and plunged to the grounds where he ambushed both unakas. With a swipe he shatered one of the creatures but missed its head. Its apendages scattered and kept moving towards the herd. The other one leaped upon Ronok but was destroyed by Hannah as she swooped down. The pieces ran scurrying towards the herd as they slit thru their bodies spawning new ones. The one that the Demon attacked exploded in thousands of pieces.*

((to Tengu and Aspros))
    *the mist was heavy and strong. Only silouettes could be perceived.* "hooo goes ere?" *The second demanding voice answered* "This was supposed to be a secluded area. You said no one was stupid enough to cross these grounds" *The first voice ansewered* "Maybe we underestimated the local intelligence.....but they may prove useful, it is no triffle what we wish to do!"

9. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    "Would you be so kind as to show yourselves?" I am a traveler, these parts are new to me.

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the fog was still very heavy but dark silouttes appeared* "Are you now.....the way I see it you are a pegataur and familiar with these realms." *A cloaked figure walked towards them a gleam showed his chin* "I am Lorniel these are my associates" *he signaled to one side and a massively large creature appeared. It's body was covered by the hides of different creatures. It's head was covered by a visor but his crimsom eyes could be seen thru it. It was a dark Troll* "How'd ye do? Me name's Zanore" *on the other side the other being appeared half of its body resembled a man the other a rustic machine. One of his arms was like a castle canon* "I am Ulcan. What manner of foolishness makes you wonder a wyrm's lands?"

11. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    My name is Apros Pterota Alogos and I wonder into this lands because the curse of Kornara has spread through them. It is my solemn duty to slay the Unakas now that the curse has been unleashed. I warn you; do not let blood touch the ground or they will sprout likewaves upon the mighty sea. You are warned, be careful. Now It's been long since I've roamed this land and my memory does not recall clearly, this are rough lands and that is why I told you I am not familiar with this lands I do not lie. Forgive me if I was not clear enough.

The tengu travelling beside me is Kennarra, that is all I know of him.

12. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Ghoruk charges swiftly towards the nearest Unaka, striking at its skull.

"Be sure to crush their heads, for it is the only way they may be rid from this world."

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((Ghoruk))
    *the massive sword swiped and missed the Unaka. It lounged itself towards the demon and it bit off a piece of it's charred fleshed. The creature swallowed it and the lump of meat fell to the ground spawning 3 more creatures. Hannah flew down and shattered the Unaka near the herd. Ronok dove in the ground.*

((Aspros))
    *they looked at Aspros in disbelief. The cloaked figure moved towards him* "Well then...I believe you are in quite a problem for we are here on a hunt, a hunt for something that will hunt us back. To prove more to the point.....you see this fog......that's it's breath. You have two choices then, aid us if you are brave enough, or perish" *the Dark Troll spoke* "What ya say t'ere?" *the machined man just loaded his weapon*

14. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The demon gives out a mighty roar of pain from the wound. He focuses that pain and anger, and attempts to destroy the Unaka once again.

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The rage burned Greatly and the sword that RONOK held with him under the earth glowed once more. The stone that the Lord Demon held glowed as black flames engorged his body. His strenght grew greatly as he grew to a gigantic stature. Horns grew where they where not. His fury burned the ground that was near them creating a widespread fire. The flames consumed the Unakas and so did it slay and burn the grasswalkers. The stone died down as the flames entered his body and he returned to his original stature.*

16. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Ghoruk puts the stone in his hand and examines it closely.

"What kind of sorcery might this be?"

17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *from the stone some flames moved inside it. Ronok came out of the ground and stood by Ghoruk. Hannah swoop down and perched on Ronoks shoulder. Ronok stared at the sword and dropped it on the burned ground. The smell of cooked meat could be perceived. The crimson stone of the Demon glowed acompanied by the sword and in the distance where the road led a blue light shone greatly. They all died down at the same time* ((Aspros and Kernaras Stones glew and died out too.......))

18. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    to himself: "The stone brightened?"

to the others: "what do you mean join us or perish?" Perish by the hands of that which you desire to slay or are you implying that if I do not wish to aid you will vanquish me? Again, I do not mean to be rude, just want some clarification to know where I am standing."

19. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    "The origin of that light should provide some answers. We shall head in that direction in a moment."

The demon retrieves the elf and lays him on the ground near his sword (not the demon's sword; his own which Ronok just dropped). He takes the yellow blade and returns it to the elf's sheath. Afterwards, Ghoruk examines the wounds he just suffered from the Unakas.

20. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((Ghoruk))
    *The wound is deep and painful but it will heal in due time. The elf remains inmobile. Ronok and Hannah stare at the demon. Ronok goes to the charred meat of the grasswalkers and brings some to Ghoruk. He lays it in front of him. Heannah and Ronok await further comands.*

((Aspros))
    *the hunters look at him and grin. The cloaked figure says in a slytherin voice* "what good are the apendages of a pegataur or a Tengu for that matter to me? I can't use them for anything... We spoke of the creatures destroying you. We are not going to defend when it finally awakes!" *his gaze fell upon the stone that was glowing* "That is of the others. Where did you get it?"
    *THe dark troll's gaze widened* "Ya killed an Odder? I thought dey where im'ortal!Impo'ible!!"

21. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Ghoruk tears the ribs off the carcass and eats while the flames from his sword cauterize his wounds. After he's finished, he throws the elf over his shoulder and starts walking in the direction of the lights he saw previously.

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((LORD GHORUK HAS ACHIEVED AN ENHANCEMENT. CONTACT TUMBARK ON A PM WITH YOUR CHOICE. Either new ability or enhance the others))

*the road is long an tedious, woods can be seen on the outskirst of the road where creatures move and skulk. Over the edge of a small mount in front of them. Smoke rises where the blue light used to glow. Flames and decay lay in front of them. The city of Naiwan had been layed to waste......*

23. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    The demon descends into the ruins, searching for any survivors.

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Smokes of a battle shortly fought adorn the air. The rubble of old houses and destroyed towns are present. In the far receses an armor clad warrior holds a sword that glows blue. His face is covered by his armor. Next to him a figure. Cloaked in white robes and waearing armor in his hands and legs. the face cannot be seen for it is shrouded literally in mystery such is part of his penitance to not be an individual. Ghoruk recalls this man. He is Lazarus Fontess. One of the few that follow an ancient religion that bears a cross as its symbol. Thru the airs a hawk soars and perches on Lazarus's shoulder. Lazarus looks towards Ghoruk and says* "Greetings Lord Ghoruk, welcome to Naiwan. I see the curse has already spread......" *the distant shrills of the Unakas could be heard* "They already walk amongst us" *Ronok and Hannah bowed at Lazarus. Lazarus waved his hand* "Now, now stop this. Such pleasentries are useless amongst friends.... Long time Ronok, Hannah." *He bowed his faceless head*

25. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Ghoruk faces toward Lazarus, but keeps his eyes fixed on the armor-clad figure.

"Lazarus. I bear several questions; perhaps you can answer them. But first, I must ask about the purpose of your presence in Naiwan."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.