RPG Casting Call

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Jedi Merkurian, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    This is actually a variation of the Literature casting call thread from the EU boards. When I'm describing characters to my PCs, I like to have some sort of visual and/or voice cue to aid in the experience. If I'm not the only GM who does this, I'd love to see some ideas shared. Also, I envision this thread as a good place to check if you're looking for ideas as well.

For starters, one of the current nemeses of the party is a Bothan crimelord (the one pictured in Scum & Villainy if you must know). However, he has a pair of elite bodyguards: I've described them as Jessica Alba cloned.

As an idea I'm looking for, a bit of backstory. My campaign is currently set in the Legacy era, and I've decided that one of the party's contacts is Wulfsted Tarkin, a descendant of Wilhuff Tarkin. In a twist, this particular Tarkin is a fierce advocate of the Imperial Mission and Emperor Fel's "Victory Without War" initiative. He also feels that the Empire aligning with the Sith again is the Stupidest. Idea. Evah!

Soooo any ideas on an actor to "portray" him?

2. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Peter Cushing? ;)

David Troughton?
    Peter Davidson?
    Ian McKellen?
  3. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Without knowing the age you place him at, how about Adrian Brody?
  4. Wylding Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If you're going for younger, Ed Norton or Alan Cummings might work
  6. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper and Rumor Naysayer

Manager
    star 6
    Update: So far, I have it narrowed down to either Ian McKellan, Patrick Stewart, Jude Law, or Ralph Fiennes for Tarkin....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.