main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG Deckplans/maps

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Kligxzen, Jun 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kligxzen

Kligxzen Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2000
    Hello, I'm looking for sites/pictures/info on deckplans or interior shots of any starships in the trilogy and expanded universe. One of the most desired ships would be the YV-666 (Bosk's Houndstooth). I am trying to create the ultimate bounty/smuggler ship complete with: weapons, crew quaters/head/galley,cargo space, holding pens, bacta, droid bay, shuttle, escape pods, docking rings/tubes/claws, and all the goodies, as a hobbie and for potential RPG participation. I would like suggestions for the perfect ship that would handle anything the Star Wars universe can dish out (better than the Mfalcon & Slave1). Also crew suggestions would be welcomed. I am planning on using just a simple MSPaint program for the deckplans much like the work of Frank Bonura @ http://www.drfloppy.com/buddy/fvbonura/default.htm. I just have scetches and lists right now. Any suggestions for shape or something I left out would be great. Keep in mind that the ship should be roughly the size of a light freighter. I am also trying to create a webpage for these and any other deckplans...submissions welcome! Send suggestions/links to:
    Kligxzen@hotmail.com
    Thanks. MTFBWY

2. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    My suggestion would be a Murian transport of something like that. You dont have to use existing deckplans, you could make up your own to make it just the kind of ship you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.