main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive RPG: Fall of the Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki-Obi_Windu, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    ::Bain II paced the bridge of the Vengeance as it began its orbit about Nar Shaddaa. As the Star Destroyer began circling closer to the moon, an Imperial Officer stepped to him::

Officer: Your Highness, we have recieved a transmission from the surface. It is a Hutt. Shall I put him through?

Bain: Yes, Lieutenant. Do you know who it could be?

Officer: No, sir. He has not yet identified himself. He only requests that you contact him before our orbit is complete.

Bain: Hm. I'll see to him. Lieutenant, please see to my craft. I'll need four wings.

Officer: Yes, sir.

::With that, the Lieutenant walked towards the bay and Bain stepped to the communications area. After pressing a few keys, a small holo-figure appeared. The figure was, indeed, that of a Hutt; a small one, however::

Hutt: Ah, Highness. I am Zearga.

Bain: Greetings, Zearga. I was notified of your wanting to speak with me.

Zearga: Yes. After my father, Zana, a politician from Nal Hutta, was killed, I began researching the history of the Galaxy; the governments and such. I found many key similarities that trailed from the Old Republic are major in the New Republic.

Bain: Yes, keep on...

Zearga: Such as the way it was created, the way it was run, and... the way it was destroyed.

Bain: Ah, now we are getting somewhere.

Zearga: I, just as you, have despised that which has become the New Republic. With my help, you may be able to thwart it on an even larger scale.

Bain: Larger scale? Have you an army? A fleet?

Zearga: In a way... You do know that Nar Shaddaa is composed of bounty hunters, smugglers, pirates, correct? This is my army. The only work we must do is to pit...

Bain: ...them against the Republic.

Zearga: Yesss. Will you have my help?

Bain: Most definately, my... friend.

Zearga: Good. Meet me...

Bain: On the surface? No, my friend, I will not do that. I've had trouble here before. Why can we not meet aboard my ship? I have a lovely conference room.

Zearga: So be it.

Bain: I shall send a transport in 1 Standard hour, just before our orbit is complete.

Zearga: I will be waiting.

::The figure flickered and disappeared. Bain walked to the controls::

Bain: Commander, I am sending a transport to the surface at this location. Please see that it departs.

Commander: Yes, sir. Our repairs are beginning... now.

Bain: Good, Commander Taryn. Continue orbit and notify me when it is complete.

Taryn: Yes, sir.

Bain: I will be in my chamber.

::Bain exited the bridge and headed to his chamber::

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

2. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    //Believe in the force, and all things are possible.........feel the force, sense the force,be the force.........no one can escape the force's grasp.........use it and all ends may be accomplished.//

"Aaargh!" Kyle yelled as his eyes burst open. During meditations, the dark side often cleverly disguised it's temptations. Yet Kyle had come to easily recognize the dark side, and was able to shun all it's evil away. He stood up, wiping pespiration away from his forehead, his hand trembling as he did so. "It's not easy," he said to himself, "to be a jedi." Walking toward the exit, he fingered his lightsaber. Why had there been an increase in the temptations to the Dark side? Pressure like that hadn't happened for a long time. As he exited the building, his questions were forgotton for a moment. He soaked in the warmth as if he had jumped into a pool of light. "Oh well," he thought as he headed for a bite to eat. "It's probably just nothing. And if it is a signal of bad things to come.......I'll deal with it later."

3. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Boba Fett sat in the cockpit of his ship, the Slave I. He looked down to see that he had a message. He flicked on the holo and a miniature Hutt figure appeared.

"Greetings Boba Fett. I am Zearga. I am telling you of this bounty because I believe that you will be the only being to capture the merchandise. Here is the target."

Another holo figure peered up at Fett. His helmeted visage stared at it, memorizing it. The Hutt reappeared.

"I take it that you know of this man? He's worth 1 million credits alive and 500,000 credits dead. Either way, I want him."

The message ended. Fett sat back to think. He keyed in the coordinates for Nar Shadda and made the jump to lightspeed. He would be there in ten hours...

4. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Leia Organa Solo and her family decided to go to Yavin IV for a trip to see Luke. ANd I was invited to go. I've actually never been on any planet other than Coruscant. It's kind of scary to think of going to a jungle world. The Senator thought it would be good for me to take a vacation. THat means I get to meet Corran Horn again, because, from what I understand, he's living there at the moment.

OOC: Just curious, but what time period is this, exactly? As in, how old are the kids? That would help me immensely.

5. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::The transport carrying Zearga the Hutt landed in the bay of the Vengeance::

Bain: Zearga. Was your transport well?

Zearga: Yes, it was most relaxing.

Bain: We are setting course for Ord Mantell. Shall you join me in the conference room.

Zearga: No, set course for Yavin.

Bain: Why Yavin?

Zearga: My operatives have found a small settlement on the fourth moon. It appears it is being run by members of the New Republic.

Bain: Ah, I see. Taryn, please set course for the fourth moon of Yavin at sector 23-5.

Taryn: Yes, sir.

::The Star Destroyer turned from the orbit of the moon, Nar Shaddaa, and shot into hyperspace directed at sector 23-5::

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

6. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Fett arrived at Nar Shadda just when he expected. Only to find that his target had left. He ran an ion trail scan and found what he was looking for. A large amount of ion wash was left in the direction of sector 23-5. Fett then scanned for any recent comm traffic. There was one message for him.

"Master Fett, this Led Fortuna, Master Zearga's majordomo. I recieved word from his shuttle crew that they were departing for Yavin IV. Have a good day."

Fett turned and keyed in the coordinates for Yavin IV. This was going to be a difficult bounty to capture...

TAG: Everyone

7. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::Sitting in the conference room, Zearga and Bain Mereel Chorz discussed their tactics. As they did, Commander Taryn entered the chamber::

Taryn: Sir, we've some valid information for you.

Bain: Zearga, if you'll excuse me?

Zearga: Certainly, my friend.

::Bain got up and walked with the Commander to the door. As it closed, Taryn spoke::

Taryn: Sir, a message has been sent to us from Nar Shaddaa. It seems it is the Hutt's majordomo.

Bain: Hm, interesting. What did it say?

Taryn: Sir, shall we get beyond his earshot?

Bain: Ah, yes. Thank you.

::The two entered the bridge::

Taryn: It seems that a bounty has been placed on the head of Zearga. The majordomo, Led Fortuna, believes that his helping you is only to get himself off planet unharmed.

Bain: I see. Is there anyone after him at the moment?

Taryn: Yes, sir. It appears that your father's cousin is on his trail.

Bain: Ah, Boba. I have not seen him for a time. I've an idea. I will get all the information I can from the Hutt. At my command, invite Fett to land in the bay.

Taryn: I see, sir. An easy catch. Won't Fett be upset. I hear he is the greatest; would he stand for such an easy prey?

Bain: Shall we check?

::At that, Bain flipped open his holo-comlink and linked to Fett::

Bain: Hello, cousin. I have an offer for you...

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

8. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: I would say something, but somebody needs to tell me what time period. How old are the twins?

9. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

The Slave I had just arrived at the Yavin system when Fett saw his comlink beep. He flipped it on.

"It would be better if we talked face to face Bain. That way there would be no one listening in. Let me board and I will meet you in the hanger."

Fett turned off the comlink and allowed himself a small grin underneath his helmet. This was going to be interesting. Very interesting indeed.

10. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::Bain and Taryn marched to the bay as the Slave 1 landed::

Bain: Cousin, it is a delight to see you.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

11. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Fett strode out of his ship and toward Bain.

"You too...cousin. Who is this?"

Bain turned to introduce Taryn when Fett made his move. He whipped hi blaster out and shoved it into Bain's back.

"I would advise you to tell your stormtroopers to stand down cousin. You might also want to drop any of your concealed weaponry. It would be too bad if I had to shoot you. Your worth more alive."

12. mistryljediskywalker

mistryljediskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 2002
    OOC: May I still join?

13. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::Bain froze as his cousin jabbed him. The Stormtroopers began firing upon Fett::

Bain: Stop! I order you! Fett, what is this about? I am commandeering this vessel to the Yavin System.

Taryn: Sir, Zearga the Hutt has left the conference room and has moved to an escape pod.

Bain: Boba, excuse me. Let me handle this. Perhaps we can talk this out afterwards?

OOC: I will try to be on later to-night.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

14. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"You think Zearga's the one I'm after? That's laughable. Zearga posted the bounty on you. Now come on!"

Fett slapped a pair of stun cuffs on Bain and turned to Taryn.

"We're leaving now. If you attempt to retrieve your commander, I will kill him personally."

Fett marched Bain up the Slave I's boarding ramp. Shoving Bain in a holding cell, Fett made his way up to the cockpit and turned on the ship. Igniting the engines, he blasted out of te docking bay. Turning to port, he ignited the hyperdrive and headed toward Tatooine.

15. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: FIne.

IC: MR. Horn was there when we landed, and I was glad of that. He was one of the few that I had known, and this place was strange. It has plants all over. Coruscant doesn't have this many plants. "Mr. Horn, um...does this place have this many plants everywhere?"

Tag: Ki-Obi-Windu

16. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    ::Sitting in the hold of the Slave 1, Bain's mind raced::

Bain: Cousin, what is this about? Why do I, Prince of Cheln, have a bounty posted?

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

17. Ki-Obi_Windu

Ki-Obi_Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2001
    ooc: This is before the vongg invasion i would say just a few months old..

18. Obi-Gon_Jinnobi

Obi-Gon_Jinnobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2001
    OOC: i want to join! now! please!

name: obi-gon jinnobi
    race: human
    powers: many

19. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    ooc: I'd like to join

Name: Mara Jade
    Species: human
    Sex: female
    Job:smuggler
    Bio: Raised and trained as the Emperor's hand. She was commanded to kill Luke Skywalker later seeing she was on the wrong side now she works with Talon Karrde as second in command and heads smuggler alliance. She also trains under Luke Skywalker sometimes
    side: republic

20. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: THanks, Ki-Obi Windu.

21. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"The meaning of this is business, dear cousin. And I don't care if you're the king of Alderaan. Good night."

Fett flipped the knockout gas switch. The gas flooded the prisoner hold...

22. darlasloveforliam

darlasloveforliam Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2003
    Name: Jin'a
    Species: Human
    Sex: F
    Job:(infantry,pilot,Jedi,sith,etc.) Jedi
    Bio: Luke found her living on Naboo when she was looking for food in the swampy woods. She found that sh had force powers,the only problem is that she seems to be developing a lot of anger.
    side: Republic

23. darlasloveforliam

darlasloveforliam Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2003
    Jin'a walked into the room to find Kyle meditating. She stood there waiting for him to stop. He stopped and looked up at her. " Have you seen master Luke, i had this strange vision" she said looking at kyle

TAG: Kyle

24. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: *Gets upset*

IC: Henri decided she could risk running inside without being caught by any wild animals. Once she got inside, she started coughing. THe coughs wracked her entire body, scaring the other people immensely. Leia started asking questions. "Do you have any health problems I don't know about? Is there anything special I don't know?" Between coughs, Henri answered, "I was on canned air most of my life. Would that make a difference?" "of course. There are more airbourne viruses and things here. Look, I'll take you to the meditation room for now, because it's on canned air all of the time. We will get you used to outside air before long. Han, watch the children. Come along, dear." Leia said as she took Henri up to the meditiation room, still coughing more and more. As they stepped into the room, the people in the room looked up. "Sorry. I'm not used to the air here." Henri said, waving at them, intending for them to stay seated.

25. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Hi, Guys, Rampani and I are leaving for Florida with our band this evening and won't be back until early Sunday morning. During this time, we won't have access to the internet so we won't ba able to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.