main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive RPG: Fall of the Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ki-Obi_Windu, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    ::The Vengeance exited hyperspace just outside of Hutt Space. Taryn ordered the fleet to begin orbit around Nal Hutta as Bain and his advisors blasted off towards Nar Shaddaa to meet with Zearga the Hutt::

Bain: Shuttle Pride, prepare for agression. We are not sure how this meeting will begin... not after our last meeting with the advisor.

::Bain chuckled at the way the last meeting ended::

Jeno: Sir, we're not seeing any signs of hostility. Should we break formation?

Bain: No. I want a more strategic positioning. Black Squadron, move into Cerean form. Death Squadron, move into the Corellian Defense. Wings, cover me.

::The Squadrons and Wings took on a strange positioning that would not only guard the front and back, but the sides and the longitudinal. They entered the thin atmosphere of the city moon::

Bain: Shuttles Pride and Wraith, keep your positions. We will be setting down in 5-4-3-2...

::The whole force, consisting of 8 TIEs per Squadron, two Lambda-class Shuttles, 4 Wings, and the Fury, landed on a large docking bay and exited. A strike team from the Wraith exited and stood guard over the crafts. The passengers of the Pride exited: half a group of "Senators", half a small strike team posing as guards. The Wings exited, in full Mandalorian armour and followed Bain, the "Senators", and their guards into the open hatch waiting for them::

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

2. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: I don't have anything to say, at the moment.

3. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Once again, I don't have anything to say, at the moment.

4. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    This RPG is officially... DEAD!

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

5. Admiral_JasterMereel

Jun 3, 2002
    I wonder if this can be ressurected...

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++