main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG Group? And a Plea for help!

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Bob-of-Bobington, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob-of-Bobington

Bob-of-Bobington Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2005
    Aloha!
    So, question. I'll admit, I'm sort of new to The force.net or what not, but I was just wondering if you all had a RPG group up and running (or even are interested in it).
    I think it would be a blast...
    But in any case.

Alright. So a good friend's little brother wants me to write him a "Star Wars Story", but as I'm writing it, theres something I cant figure out.
    When were jedi allowed to marry, and when werent they? Obviously after the New Hope they were allowed to, but back in the old republic. Idk... Please help! I'd love to hear your imput. I have my own theory... but lol... I wouldnt mind at all to be proved wrong.
    I'll post it in just a little bit, but I thought I'd put my plea out. . .

Thanks Much!
    Taylor

PS: Utah Pride!

2. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    http://www.starwarseu.com/phpBB2/index.php

This site is loads of fun......... when people post. You should check it out.

3. Jedi_Angell

Jedi_Angell Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 23, 2004
    Yes, looking for a padawan, Memnon is.

4. Bob-of-Bobington

Bob-of-Bobington Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2005
    lol- well, could you put in a word or something with him? I just registered, but it has to go through. I'd LOVE to join or what not, I just have to be approved and find a way to jump into the game.
    PS: I've been reading a bit of it, and lol, it sounds pretty serious. Is it? I think it'll be awesome!
    Thanks A Bunch!
    ~Taylor

PS: Today is tuesday right? Have a Teriffic, Teriffyingly Tubular, Tuesday!

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Just remember in any RPG forum, never auto someone else's character with out their permission. It's rather rude.

and quiet Riley, I'm still reading and figuring out how to kill off all the people that don't want to join the Darkside. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.