main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[RPG] Infinite Undiscovery

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Valyn, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    Has anyone tried this game?

It looks interesting. RPG game with real-time fighting--what's not to love?

But apparently the reviews are mixed. Gamespot.com says that the characters are awesome but that the world isn't deep enough and that the camera can get annoying in battles (which seems pretty much standard in EVERY game these days :p).

Amazon.com has many positive reviews.

I'm tempted to try it.

2. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    The reviews look good. It is probably worth a play if you like Square Enix games.

3. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    The only Square game I've ever played was Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and I didn't care to finish it. [face_worried]

4. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    I just picked this up and have played it for a couple hours. If anyone has played Sudeki for the regular Xbox, it's like that but with many advancements and upgrades. I like it so far. Some of the only complaints I have are for the voice acting, a few games do this, they have ok voices for the characters, but there is like a 1 second pause between each person speaking. And in certain cases its just annoying, like when someone is speaking a sentence and then there's a hyphen at the end, a sign that they got cut off midsentence, but it takes a second for the other person to start talking. Just something small like that but it is annoying. The main character is a bit of a wuss too, he can kick ass, but he has a wussy personality so far.

Overall, it's pretty good. Anyone else play it yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.