main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference RPG Introduction Service v2.0

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by NaboosPrincess, Mar 4, 2006.

1. The_Survivor

The_Survivor Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2011
    I can hear something.

Snarls. Growls. Moaning. Groaning.

?Crap.?

That simple whisper. The moans morph into something new. Something worse. Screams. Shrieks. They?ve found us.

?Run!?

Bud is shouting at us. The idiot. They?re getting closer.

Closer.

Closer.

Suddenly. . .

?FIRE!?

[image=http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/96610695/Dark/Against%20Zombies.jpg]

Coming Soon. . .

2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

[color=crimson][i]1987 - Somewhere in Africa[/i][/color]

The Church seemed to have been carved into the ground. As if the creators had preferred ot move tons of stone instead of building a new one with their own hands on the surface. Michelangelo had once said that every shape is already in the stone, it just needs to get rid of the material around it. If that was true, someone truly had seen something in this rock to create the church made of one piece.

"It is far to old. Prechristian. but look at the tower. A church by any means."

"Maybe conincidence?"

"Schwachsinn."

"Yeah, yeah you guys. Very impressive, but are we doing here? So many experts for a church?"

The five men stared down. They all shrugged. Having no answer.

"Actually." Their leader finally spoke. "I just want you all to have a look at what is beneath, if you don´t mind."

[hr]

[color=crimson][i]Many years later . . . [/i] [/color]

[i]What will you do? Turn fire into water? Make oceans of wine? This is not happening![/i]

It was still 2011. But for the young man it was more like a new world was born. He had remained silent for hours, trying to understand the profound meaning of what he had witnessed. When he did finally speak it was a recognition of his intellectual defeat.

"I have no idea what to say." The young man said and then had to laugh. "But you know what I think anyway, do you?" He added.

The other man stayed silent. There was a smile around his lips. Hinted. Lurking to break forth. And a small gesture of his hand made the young man look away from the pale, hairless face of his host and to the candle burning next to him. Burning . . . well . . . it was not exactly burning anymore.

[image=http://fantasyartdesign.com/free-wallpapers/imgs/new/23-flame-fantasy01.jpg]

[i]What will you do? Turn fire into water? [/i] His own thought echoed in his mind.

[hr]

[hl=darkred][color=black][b]The Sins of Days Long Past[/b][/color][/hl]

[hr]

[b]October 2011[/b]

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    EXPERIENCED GAME MASTER NEEDED!

STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players! is growing and is in need of a "Assistant Game Master" position for the remainder of "Intervention 1" and for the soon-to-be-coming "Intervention 2". Please keep in mind that all Assistant Game Master positions must be a starfighter pilot first and foremost. If you are interested and meet the criteria (see below), please send a Private Message to Bravo.. Thank you! :)

Anyone desiring the position must fulfill the following criteria to be considered:

- Game Master or Co/Sub Game Master experience highly preferred (not required)

- Written Role Playing (i.e. our games here at the RPF) experience (required) and must show evidence of experience

- Have a management/leadership mind-set

- Be friendly, helpful, and understanding

- Be flexible to changing circumstances within the game, both IC and OOC/OOG.

- Create storylines for missions as needed under the direction of the head Game Master, Bravo.

- Respect the chain of command within the "staff" of Intervention.

Duties:

1) [Primary Duty] Assistant to Bravo and greyjedi125 for storyline development for The Mercs and Rebel Alliance

2) [Primary Duty] "Three Flight" command and storyline development for "Three Flight," as well as handling any player to player issues, requests, concerns, etc. within "Three Flight" (any major concerns, requests, problems, etc. forward to Game Master Bravo)

3) [Primary Duty] IC a "Game Master Controlled character" in addition to your own IC character

4) [Primary Duty] Oversee the "Gorlech" in a purely Assistant Game Master role, i.e. handle any player to player issues, requests, concerns, etc. within the "Gorlech" (any major concerns, requests, problems, etc. forward to Game Master Bravo)

5) Obey and follow the Harassment Policy, Rules of the JC, and the TOS.

6) All player disputes or problems, IC, OOC/OOG, or over Private Message, that violates the Sexual Harassment Policy, Rules of the Jedi Council Forums, or Terms of Service, MUST be reported to the "Game Master" (Bravo) via Private Message, who will then forward it to the "Co-Game Master" (greyjedi125), "Assistant Game Master" (Mitth_Fisto), and a "RPF Manager". If the "Game Master" (Bravo) is not available, does not respond within 24 hours, or you feel the situation warrants a "RPF Manager"'s attention immediately, please forward any player disputes or problems that violate the above mentioned "Sexual Harassment Policy", "Rules of the Jedi Council Forums", or "Terms of Service" to a "RPF Manager" ASAP.

7) Must be committed to at least checking the game twice a week and fulfilling required duties, exceptions being real life issues (Intervention is committed to a "family first" policy...your real life family ALWAYS comes first, the game comes second). Excuses of "I have another game" or "I'm lazy" will not be tolerated for not fulfilling required responsibilities.

4. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    WANTED: One More Team!

Elite League Limmie, a unique sports-based, player-driven game in the RPF, is looking for one more team to round out next season's schedule. Sure, we'll get by with only 11 teams, but then I have to throw the Kashyyyk Rangers in there and nobody likes playing them. You know, let the Wookiees win and all?

So if you've had even tangential interest in Elite League Limmie, speak to me ASAP to get some more details! This season will see the introduction of conferences and those absolutely, positively must be drawn up by August 28 so don't delay!

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Scratch that.

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Something wicked this way comes

The past comes to light

Not knowing where it comes from

In darkness you cling to life

Shadows fall across the land

Taking secrets to the grave

Leaving, no woman nor man

No one is safe

Hope of life starts to rattle

You grasp what you can

But in the book of shadows

Your in the witch's hands

~*~ Book of Shadows - Vol 1: Town of Secrets ~*~

Coming Soon......

7. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    "You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

[image=http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/101/d/2/Mojave_Desert_by_IvanAndreevich.jpg]

"I'm an uneducated killer sent to do all I can do well: kill a man in cold blood so that another man can do his part to cut crime in an area, and a rich man can be elected governor on the back of these promises."

[image=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nQjR6kg1BjM/S1OlnlcVFfI/AAAAAAAAA5o/Y1ANfCqx60Y/s400/steamthumbs_cowboy_01.jpg]

"I'd say his chance'd be about one in? a very large number."

[image=http://storage.canalblog.com/28/00/110219/62795666.png]

"Any man don't wanna get killed... better clear on out the back."

[image=http://good-wallpapers.com/pictures/4614/1152_wild_wild_west_wallpaper.jpg]

S T E A M

a tale of the west

coming soon

"My visions of locusts return..."

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    MOVIETONE NEWS

The year - 1935! The place - the exotic rainforests of Brazil!

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/brazil.png]

Archaeologists, treasure hunters, and adventurers from all over the world have come to these secluded jungle regions to seek out the fabled lost Temple of Cyndor and the great treasure rumored to be stored within - the Eye of the Ages, which ancient pagan legends claim would give man the power to control the very flow of time itself!

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/temple.png]

"While I have reason to disbelieve these so-called mystic powers, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the Eye of Ages, if recovered, would prove to be an invaluable historical artifact," says Professor G. Dwyne, PhD Archaeology and Chair of the Archaeology Department at Harvard University. "Indeed, the very Temple of Cyndor itself would provide a heretofore unseen insight into ancient South American Elven culture and rituals."

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/professor.png]

Heady stuff! But for those not swayed by the cause of research, multiple institutions have put an incredible sum of money forward to persuade opportunistic types to take up the cause. Professor Dwyne, heir to the Dwyne family fortune, has personally put forward a reward of no less than 1000 platinum pieces, and that sum has only been matched by the German government under Chancellor Hitler, who is well known to be a fan of historical minutiae. In these harsh Depression times, a kings' ransom, to be sure!

[image=http://library.thinkquest.org/trio/TTQ03068/hitlerarmstretch.jpg]

Clearly, the race is on! Best of luck folks - you're going to need it!

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/adventurers.png]

THE ECSTASY OF GOLD - Dungeons & Dragons, Indiana Jones Style
    [image=http://thetorchonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wizards4.jpg]

Coming Soon to an NSWRPF Near You!

(This game is not yet rated)

9. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Death haunts everyone.
    Day in and day out, at one point in time, a person thinks about death.
    How will I die?
    Will it be fast? Or slow and painful?
    Will I have meaningful last words? Or will I be taken away before I can speak?

Everyone thinks Death is bad, but to tell you the truth, it isn?t that bad. Peaceful, kinda.

Okay, yeah, I admit it, when you are dying. . .worst experience of my life. Knowing that it?s coming and you have no way possible of stopping it.
    I tried. I really did. I fought like crazy, but in the end my efforts were futile.
    So, now I?m here. Dead.
    Lost without any reason left. I am unable to pass on completely, mostly because of my murder. I mean, would you just leave if you had no idea who murdered you?
    I didn?t get to tell granddad I loved him.
    Someone will find me. A body stretched across the rocks. My face blue. I look horrible. If I had known I was going to die, I would?ve dressed up.

So, yeah. I?m dead, and the whole town has gone downhill.
    On the outside, it looks like paradise. I was born and raised here, but I got out in time. Escaped my past and started anew. But something about it made me think that things had changed. So I moved back.
    I thought the town had changed and everything was the way it was supposed to be.
    The town is a liar.
    It is filled with egotistical, neurotic men and women.
    I didn?t fit in.
    Now I?m dead.

[image=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pmFKLk10qZM/Tj6vIT-qFtI/AAAAAAAAAhA/FQDne1Z5X0s/s1600/diane02.jpg]

All of this on. . .

Darker Tides

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    It began on the point on the horizon where the tracks disappeared, and grew until he could see it in full. It was still miles off, he knew, but that didn't change much. Distance mattered little in a land as open as this. He grabbed the spyglass the local smithy had riveted together for him and peered out at the machine on the tracks.

To the station agent's trained eye it was unfamiliar. He didn't know the shape, nor the sound of the whistle.

Not really a whistle - more like a foghorn. Its message was clear, sounding in a deep, stentorian tone - make way.

locusts

That was like to be deafening at a closer distance, but he'd deal with that in time.

It sounded a second time, and the station agent knew it'd sound twice more as it drew close. He couldn't get over how big it was, though; drawing nearer he realized his earlier estimate to the size had been an understatement - now he knew why the tunnels were so large and why certain lines went around hills as opposed to through.

"Jed," he barked over his shoulder, "get out on the broadside o' the line. Give that beast out there a little look see, tell me how big she is."

The young assistant bolted out the door, paused and stumbled as he turned to ask a question. "You want I should take Bess or the stallion?"

The station agent waved him off. "The goddamn quicker 'un, you fool boy. whaddaya think? Take Bess out for a spin, get her motor runnin' again."

The boy was off like a shot, running to the meager shed they used as a stable. The sound of a motor starting cut through the noontime air and out shot at a good clip on Bess, the old reliable monowheel.

The station agent watched the boy trail off to the east, becoming smaller and smaller as the train got larger and larger. He brought the glass to his eye again and focused it on the train. It certainly was large - and dark, the gray of gun metal, almost a matte sheen, with little reflection. Big and mean, he thought. Not friendly. And packing a long line of cars behind it.

The boy returned. "It's big!" The station agent nodded.

Won't be long now.

locusts

It arrived shortly, screeching to a halt, towering above the station. A car's doors slid open, slowly revealing darkness within. Armed men stepped out, mean-looking and large. A steady clank followed as uneven footsteps worked down a lowered gangplank.

The image was impressive. The train cars, the engine itself - massive, deadly, built for speed and power. The man who appeared, leaning on a cane, was stiff and wore a lined, stern face.

"Where is this?" demanded the man, gripping his cane tightly.

"This is, uh, this is Terra Nova, mister."

The man looked about through squinting eyes. "I have traveled among unknown people in lands beyond the sea. But nothing, nothing could've prepared me for this godforsaken hole." He looked the station agent up and down with a scathing stare. "I aim to set this land aflame."

The station agent swallowed hard as the man walked along the boarding platform.

Jed spoke up, much quieter than usual. "Sir? Sir, do...what's this all for, sir?"

The station agent removed his cap and wiped his brow. "My visions of locusts return..."

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySdw_m9PK38&feature=related][b][u]S T E A M[/u][/b][/link]

[i]a tale of the west[/i]

coming [color=red]soon[/color]

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    INTERVENTION IS RECRUITING!!!

[image=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QjLqcP52EC4/SwZ5QApCY4I/AAAAAAAAAzI/7Vel5uKkomo/s1600/uncle-sam.jpg]

STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players! is recruiting for the final leg of the popular and long-running mercenary starfighter RPG! We are also recruiting for the near future opening of Intervention II (all recruited players for this game will automatically be switched over to the next game when it opens).

We are recruiting for the following positions:

- Starfighter Pilots (3)
    - Hanger Chief (1)
    - Hanger Tech (1)

IMPORTANT!!! As of right now, we are taking Force Sensitive characters for the future opening of our Force Ranking System later in the game. A simple questionnaire will be PMed by the Game Master if you are interested in playing a Force Sensitive character to verify your character's storyline to be compatible with the game's overall storyline. If, through various avenues to adjust your character's storyline (while maintaining your original idea for the character), we cannot find a compatible medium, your character will still be allowed to play in the game, just not as a Force Sensitive character. No full-fledged Jedi or Sith are allowed in the game at this time (except for "Staff" players for storyline purposes).

If you are interested in joining Intervention's exciting conclusion and even more adventure-promising sequel game, please send a Private Message with character sheet to Game Master Bravo.

Intervention's links:

Game Link: STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players!

Library Thread: [Library Thread] STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)

OOC/OOG Discussion Thread: Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

12. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Have you ever seen the galaxy? Are you interested in taking a paid vacation across the stars? Whatever your reason, there?s equal opportunity for everyone.

I?m going to be taking ten lucky individuals on the trip of their lives. It?s going to be dangerous and it?s going to test you, but the rewards are astronomical.

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20050720221443/starwars/images/1/14/Galaxy1.jpg]

If getting paid to fly across the galaxy seems like your brand of fun, then I invite you to come out and apply for a crew position on The Deep.

As of right now, we have a Jedi Knight joining us and there?s a good chance we?ll see his Padawan with us, as well. Other than that, if you fall under any of these categories:
    Co-pilot
    Head researcher
    Assistant researcher
    Jedi Knight
    Jedi Padawan
    Mercenary
    Scout
    Engineer
    Droid
    Gunner

I hope you?ll inquire within.

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    [image=http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/uploads/4/Dianedead1-1-1.jpg]
    A murder on the rocks. . .

An enraged family. . .

Too many suspects. . .

Tempers flare. . .

An unexpected surprise. . .

A shocking conclusion. . .

All of this on the new soap opera. . .

Darker Tides

14. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I.

52 hours before the game

Doctor Harue Nakatani had not slept in days, when they shook her to the world of the awake again. ?What?? She asked, forgetting her usual politeness. It surprised her a bit. ?Doctor, we need you. Coma patients.? The man said and she saw his uniform. Tokyo police in the hospital? ?Can´t someone else do it? We got so many patients and I need to sleep . . .? She was really not herself today. Fascinating how 72 hours of work eroded your sense of duty. ?No Ma´am. The Prime Minister requested you. We got 417 coma patients in the airport.? She snapped up. No, no.

Not the Change. Not in Tokyo!

II.

48 hours before the game

Obviously it is a biological threat, the General shouted. Professor Moore kept his calm and leaned back. He could not rule it out, but the data he had did really not support this theory. Not without a few more holes filled. General, it certainly explains many things. I admit we had viral outbreaks in Hamburg and Boston and obviously this plane in Tokyo could be another one. But who could develop such sophisticated viruses in such masses? The answer came much to easy to everybody in the room. China! Both Generals yelled it. Moore rolled his eyes and even the President shook his head. The men were warriors and they wanted to go down fighting. China was weak after the Change had hit it with a vengeance. Only the Director of the CIA had just explained a few minutes ago that China defined itself as an A-power like atomic weapons not a b power like biological ones. Moore had already guessed that. With so many people living there any virus would risk hitting them hardest. The director of the FBI and CIA agreed on that and Moore watched them all yell at each other. He had no time for this. Nobody had.
    And obviously he was not the only one who was running out of patience he realized when he heard a shot deafening all in the room. They yelled in surprise and turned. At the left corner of the giant conference room, right next to the door sat the lawyer. A New York lawyer who had mysteriously become the President?s most trusted advisor in the recent crisis.

Gentlemen. He said and gave them the unnerving smile. He slowly stood up. Probably it is time we are all honest to ourselves. We got the biggest weapon program in the world and we are not close to creating one of those viruses, if they are viruses at all. The Generals wanted to speak, but the lawyer seemed to have predicted it. Shut up, general. I will ask the President to send you to Alaska anyway, the question that remains now is only do you go there as general or logistics manager. The General grew angry, but the frustrating thing was the Advisor had that kind of power these days.
    Moore could not deny he felt a certain satisfaction in this. Mr. Prest, who is it who did that according to your educated and well informed opinion, then? He asked the man. Prest turned to him as if he had waited for them to speak all along. Then he threw two books onto the big table, right in front of the Vice President and Moore. ?My only two suspects. I believe your agencies got pretty outdated information on both? Time to go to work then.? And with that he turned to leave. Moore looked at the two books. The one in black leather was obviously the Bible. The other was the annual report of shareholders of the Carl Weber Investment Group. The slogan was pretty dominant on it.
    WE BUILD A TOMORROW.

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/The_Pentagon_January_2008.jpg]

III.

3 hours before the game

Lt. George Cavanaugh had his team assembled in the tent. ?Okay guys, close the doors, what we got here is a bit special.? His men did as they were told. ?These orders come from the office of the President of the United states of America himself, our mission is to find and arrest a man of German citizenship, called Carl Weber. He is rich, smart and dangerous and we are authorized to use whatever means necessary to get him.? The men looked at each other. ?Questions before I explain the gameplan?? O

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Every story has a beginning.

[image=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoivhxBKT1qenlxpo1_500.jpg]

But eventually the beginning ends.

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/86/Spider-Man_spider-bite.jpg]

And the legend begins.

[image=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/096/3/7/Bat_signal_by_Balsavor.jpg]

Of course for every action, there's bound to be an equal and opposite reaction.

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110908101360/marveldatabase/images/d/d6/Loki.jpeg]

But our heroes can probably handle it.

[image=http://readrant.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/darkseid-gives-the-thumbs-down.jpg]

On October 17th...

[image=http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Crisis-on-Infinite-Earths-dc-comics-251197_1024_768.jpg]

Worlds will live...

[Removed]

Worlds will die...

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/mattmanw54301/Hellboy20vs20Spawn.jpg]

And the NSWRPF will never be the same.

[image=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/Excelsior.jpg]

Excelsior! An Origins Reboot

Because if Dan DiDio can do it, so can we!

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!!!!!

Are you looking for an excuse to have some fun with no obligations afterward? Are you curious about a game, but afraid to join because of it's size? Do you just want to blow stuff to pieces in a RPG?

STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)---Always taking new players! is nearing it's End Game and we need starfighter pilots! In one final big battle, Intervention's storyline will come to an exciting and unexpected ending, while laying the foundation for our upcoming sequel game, Intervention: Allegiance (pending launch date February/March 2012).

Do you want to just have a little fun? No obligations beyond one final big mission? Do you want to test out the water of Intervention to see if you would like Intervention: Allegiance? Come, check us out! Just private message a character sheet* to Bravo. Please note in the private message if you have an interest to play in Intervention: Allegiance coming in 2012!

*All character sheets are subject to Intervention's character sheet guidelines found on the opening page of the game link posted. All Force-sensitive characters must meet the "DECLARATION OF The Force" found in our Library Thread and Game Master Bravo's approval.

17. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Never I looked forward so much to pay my debts . . .

I wonder what they will call me.

They give things like me a name, you know? Things like me make them afraid and humans invent names for things that make them afraid. Too bad my creator could not do that. But now that he is a part of me it is too late. So the names they will give me will have to do.

Once I make myself known their sense of superiority will vanish, as they will understand they were little more than a necessary step towards something greater, more powerful than the entire human race. Me.

Will they try to destroy me? Certainly.

It doesn´t matter. Eventually they will all be a part of me and then even names will be irrelevant.

They cannot stop me. Because they are all just made of flesh. [link=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ua9rcVY39Qs/TPE0FlYnNQI/AAAAAAAAASA/qgjXhg7HL64/s1600/Creature-web.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1309938649882]And my power lies in the flesh. [/link]

[hr]

[color=crimson][i]DarkLordoftheFins

in[/i]

[hl=silver][b]The [i]Solid[/i] Flesh[/b][/hl][/color]

[i]A Superhero Game [/i]

[hr]

[i][b]Coming 2012[/b][/i]

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    A saloon, somewhere in the desert

How many weeks now had the man been coming to this dive? Four? Five? It all seemed to blur together, a sensation that was probably facilitated, at least in part, by the sheer amount of whiskey he had managed to consume in that time period.

Still, what else was there to do? Work had dried up due to a lack of demand, and the man was certainly not about to settle down and start farming. No, this was his only option - sit around, on his ass, waiting for work to come in as he worked his way to the bottom of yet another bottle.

Living the dream.

It'd seemed like such a good idea when he had been a youngster - join up with a crew, smuggle some goods around, shoot up the place, defy the authorities, it was all good. Stupid war had changed all of that. Suddenly it was brother against brother. You didn't know who to trust these days. He supposed civil wars were like that - mind you, the establishment types were calling it a "revolt" rather than a full scale conflict, but that was hardly going to matter in hindsight - everyone's looking out for number one.

And speaking of looking out, it seemed the fuzz had decided to join him for a drink.

"You do a lot of information brokering," the first fuzz said. It wasn't a question.

"We're looking for a couple of wanted criminals," the second fuzz added. "Real high priority stuff. High enough that we'll... uh... overlook your previous indiscretions if you point us in the right direction."

"Might know," the man replied, downing his shot glass. "Might not. Depends."

[image=http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01813/John_Wayne2_true_g_1813614c.jpg]

"We know they're in the area. Visual confirmation from one of our patrols. Seems they're working for the Rebs."

"Course they are," the man replied. His free hand began instinctively inching towards his holster.

"Got some plans - big plans - that we're worried the Rebs might use to our disadvantage."

"Course they do." His hand was now rested firmly on the grip of his piece.

"So, I guess what we're trying to say is, you seen two droids around these parts? 3PO unit and an astromech?"

[image=http://www.jeffbots.com/starwars.jpg]

"Possibly. You seen the nasty hole in your armor, you Imperial punks?"

There was a flash of red blaster beams, and the two stormtroopers fell to the ground. Dead.

"Sorry about the mess," the man said to the bartender. "Make sure these guys get a good funeral. Don't worry about the cost."

He grinned. "I'll cover it."

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Nbo0iVGbU][i][b]Jedi Forgive... I Won't![/b][/i][/link]

Star Wars Game, Spaghetti Western Style

In 2012, [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKThgLq21Rc]sons of ****es will fill their hands[/link].

19. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    Have you ever wanted to do anything in the galaxy? The freedom to play a game as you want it?

Welcome to **Forces**.

Enter a vision of a wide-open galaxy, filled with heroic clashes of good and evil, love and war, and everything in between. from the seedy under-streets of coruscant to the starlit night sky, your freedom is here. From Jedi to Sith, from cold-blooded bounty hunters to emotionally unpredictable villains, and from everything in between, now is the time to make your destiny in the galaxy far, far away. This is the place where heroes are born.

Forces 2 is coming soon! Players are needed! Join a small group of dedicated and welcoming players as we prepare for the second installment of this long-running game!

In other words, prj1 and I are now accepting Character sheets. (we always were, we're just shouting about it now ;) )

20. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    [image=http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/krolledit.jpg] [image=http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/albert-fish-1.jpg] [image=http://www.allserialkillers.com/charles_manson.jpg]
    [image=http://hafny.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/14.2aifq1susllww4scosok88s0g.783elejbp0kkw800soc4ssscw.th.jpeg] [image=http://truecrimes.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/herb-baumeister-serial-killer.jpg] [image=http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/son-of-sam-241x300.jpg]
    [image=http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/replicate/EXID48810/images/Ted_Bundy_%28wordpress_com%29.jpg] [image=http://magazine.foxtv.it/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jeffrey_dahmer.jpg] [image=http://0.tqn.com/d/crime/1/0/i/X/gacy.gif]
    [image=http://www.serialkillers.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/H.H.Holmes.gif] [image=http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/panzram-c.jpg] [image=http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/William-Bonin-the-Freeway-Killer-serial-killers-5770355-411-540.jpg]

[image=http://www.mobileapples.com/Assets/Content/Wallpapers/Black_Question_Mark.jpg]

You think you are the hunter?

What if you are the suspect!

Serials

Coming 2012

21. Penguinator

May 23, 2005

"The net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it."

[image=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/311/6/a/cyber_cowboy_hq_by_artificialdesign-d4fg30e.jpg]

"The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just skimming off a tiny bit of it."

[image=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/348/4/b/sprawl_by_ignisferroque-d2z41r9.jpg]

"Communication must become total and conscious before we can stop it."

[image=http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/152/e/6/Future_scenes____shopping_mall_by_anasrist.jpg]

"The junk merchant doesn't sell his product to the consumer, he sells the consumer to his product. He does not improve and simplify his merchandise. He degrades and simplifies the client."

[image=http://images3.static-bluray.com/reviews/2764_4.jpg]

"I'm not in the business. I am the business."

In a way, this was all inevitable.

The growth of the supranational corporate entities began years earlier. Private ownership skyrocketed. The once-fragile and stagnant economies of the world were revived, but not by some divine and benevolent force as was hoped. This was a lightning bolt to the corpse of the market, and what rose again was more like Frankenstein's monster than anything else.

And in a way, this was all inevitable.

Information changed. The net was everywhere. Ideas were everywhere. Business took on a new face. Business was the realm of the predator, more so than ever, and business was booming. The concept of corporate espionage involved into corporate [i]warfare[/i]. Ideological conflict and intellectual property was only so damaging, after all; nothing quite put a competitor out of business like low-velocity ammunition.

"Business is war," they'd say.

"And business is [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erfTFe5tSWY&feature=player_detailpage#t=100s]booming[/link]."

22. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Looking for something to do when the forum move happens?

Elite League Limmie will be holding a brief interseason session. If you've ever had an interest in getting a taste of the RPF's sports-based RPG, this would be it! Unlike the main game, only character sheets are required for this game and can be used as a good way to have some brief fun or to test drive the experience. If you're interested in joining for this brief interlude, during which actual games will be played with some nifty prizes for the winners, PM me today!

[image=http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx302/jedisully/TribunesTournament.jpg]
    This would be an example of one such nifty prize with which to brag incessantly about to all your friends.

We'll be starting up without much delay once the move occurs, so act now to make sure you get in on the action!

23. Penguinator

May 23, 2005

"Cyberspace. A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation, by children being taught mathematical concepts."
    ~William Gibson, Neuromancer, 1984.

<center>2042 CE</center>

"JanusCorp is growing. Market shares prove this!"

"Just because they're edging in on North America is nothing to worry about. They're European, they stick to Europe."

A disgruntled sigh. "James, if we keep thinking with that sort of mindset then we won't last much longer. You've seen what they did to Andrus Enterprises? That's what will happen in North America if we're not careful."

"If anything, Stephen, that was a mercy kill. Oh, don't give me that look! These things happen in the markets, it's not unheard of. We're involved in corporate warfare ourselves, you know that!"

"Yes, but this is different."

James laughed. "How so?"

"What they're doing is systematic, almost monopolistic. They're targeting things they need - and we're shareholders in high profit fields they're making moves to expand to."

James frowned. "What?"

"Look, James, we're arrogant. We're a prime target right now. We've got all these options, all these capabilities, and we're riding out a boom right now; we are top of our game, and we're getting complacent. We have these tools, these weapons, with such power behind them."

James nodded. "Right."

"That's the problem, James; these weapons are so sensorily overwhelming that we can become overconfident. This skews tactical judgement."

James bit his lip. "Okay. So what do we do?"

"Simple," said Stephen. "We prepare for war."

<center>[b][hl=black][color=limegreen]B U S I N E S S
    I S
    W A R[/color][/hl][/b]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv2J18MQRQI&feature=player_detailpage#t=256s]go to war after the move[/link]</center>

24. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    And even if all the water in the world tried to wash away the blood, it could not.

The case that makes you and the case that breaks you. That is what they say. This certainly wasn´t the one that made me, was it? For three days it has rained and all I wanted to do is see the sun again. All I wanted is to see were the golden rays of it once more. Now the rain is gone and what do I have left? My guilt is eating my mind like a parasite and I make lists again. Stupid lists.

[image=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KjfZpbRlvzQ/TjVd0MNsbnI/AAAAAAAABKc/4mk5s9IFdGE/s1600/and_the_rain_came_down_x_b.jpg]

Okay, another one.
    This is a good one, you might like it.

The things I want by LT:
    A drink.
    A good reason to go on.
    A cheaper flat.
    A bigger TV.
    Natalie.

Oh how I want Natalie.

[image=http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/30225/RainCity.jpg]

You know why they call this God forsaken city HOPE? Because the Hope in the name is the only one you´ll ever find here.

I am dying and if you are reading this so are you. We´re all dying.

Question is . . .

What do I do with my time left?

After the Rain
    [image=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FAmJ3mWN_iQ/TKQKwW2BwNI/AAAAAAAAAO0/XPzEzxpCo_A/s1600/girl-and-rain-dark-1.jpg]
    An Experiment

probably coming Summer 2012

25. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    When we're young, everyone hopes for that bright future filled with fame and success. You know the one I mean - the strong, strapping hero standing on a mount with weapon in one hand and his woman on the other facing impossible odds against a galaxy-wide threat. And somehow, they manage to pull through with hardly a scratch to show for their efforts. Ha! Yeah, right...like that ever happens!

Didn't happen for me...in fact, you might even say the complete opposite happened for me. I'm not the type of guy to flaunt my overused, stereotypical sob story of child losing parents, child getting picked up by a crazy star captain and child ultimately becoming a hardened space pirate. It sounds too cliche for my liking and really, it's not important. It's what happens after all of that sappy stuff that's important. That's the real story.

I never endorsed the idea of destiny or possessing magical powers that allowed regular beings to manipulate minds or even see into the future. That is, until someone looked into my future with those very powers. He told me it was clouded and very uncertain, but he had the ability to help me overcome that and see that I stay on the right path...oh, and he also coined me with a new nickname. To him, I'm known as:

The Chosen One

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/bren_swift_01.jpg]

Coming very soon.