1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Reference RPG Introduction Service v2.0

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by NaboosPrincess, Mar 4, 2006.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    I am looking for players for my new RP: The O.C.
  2. Clayface Jedi Knight

star 1
    He awoke. A familiar breeze washed over his face, the catalyst behind him rising from deep slumber. Yet, something wasn't quite right.

The first thing that caught his attention was the rough surface that made up the ground he was on. It was a dull, blood red... A sickening color if there ever was one. He pushed himself up from the prone position he was in before, taking in the change to the environment around him. His mind felt frazzled, and he couldn't seem to remember anything. A resounding din seemed to dim, to confound, to overwhelm his senses. Confused thoughts began to fill the hungry void of his mind. Voices of all kinds, calling.

They were calling. And calling. He shook his head, almost delirious. Slowly, he forced himself to his feet, trying to push away, to cover up all these thoughts, all this confusion. Anything to clear his head. These thoughts only served to further hamper him. There were too many questions, but there was no one to answer them.

That was when he saw it.

Nevermind the sea that stretched far beyond his eye's natural viewing ability, dark, shadowy waters colored a hue of red similar to the ground he was on.

Nevermind the bluish-red sun that glowed dimly in the skies, a sorrowful light that watched over the distant horizon, threatening to be eclipsed at any moment.

What mattered most was the lone figure standing on the shores of that very sea, silhouetted against the light of that very sun. He couldn't see who it was, but it was clear enough that it was human. At least, it looked human.

His thoughts were cut short when he noticed that the figure had tilted its head to one side, as though having detected him. There was a momentary pause, as he held his breath.

It turned around.

He could clearly see now, that it was staring back at him... Staring straight back at him through those strange, glowing, yellow eyes. A gaze that seemed to metaphorically penetrate into the depths of his own soul.

Then it happened.

The bluish-red sun from earlier suddenly glowed a blazing, shocking white. But it didn't stop there. A split-second later, it seemed to collapse upon itself, before it went all out in a spectacular nova. The man watched as the nova grew, threatening to consume everything in its path.

For the first time since he awoke, the man felt fear. Shockwaves of energy washed over the planet. He could feel the tremendous forces buffeting him mercilessly as he fell to his knees. Even the very land itself seemed to suffer in agony, groaning from the assault. Yet, this was only the shockwave of the blast. The nova itself had yet to arrive.

But there was one thing strange about all this: The figure from before. It still stood tall, unwavering amidst the chaos. It continued to observe him, for whatever reason there was.

Then, it extended a hand towards the man. Almost as though it was beckoning him onwards. The man stared at the figure, and then the hand. The curiosity of it all transfixed him.

It took him a moment before he realized that the figure wanted him to hold on to its hand.
    At the same time, however, the shockwave increased in its intensity as the nova grew ever larger. Before long, the man found himself forced onto all fours. But he gritted his teeth... And forced himself towards the strange figure.

Slowly, but surely, he made himself crawl, all the while being pushed towards the rough, stony ground. Time seemed to have turned its back on him. Such was the arduousness of his task. As he looked up, he saw that he was closer... But it was not enough. Not enough.

He stretched an arm towards the figure, as desperation began to overwhelm his being. At this distance, he could see strange, green lines, almost alien patterns that decorated the figure's hand, glowing softly. He could see a smile on the figure's face. And those eyes, up close they seemed a deep void that appeared to hide some dark secret.

But he didn't care. That was not important.

He strained all his being, to reach for that hand. That one hand, just
  3. Wtftastic Jedi Youngling

Looking for rpers on YIM AIM or IRC.

I usually rp as female characters, and enjoy many kinds of situations, such as pairings, EU, and AU. My ideal player can enjoy being either gender, or one gender all the time.

My ideal partner in crime (^_^) should be knowledgeable about the following topics, or willing to learn about them:

- The Twelve Grand Admirals
    -Imperial Era
    - KOTOR/ KOTOR 2
    - Chiss society etc.

I can be contacted on:

IRC: starmoray
    YIM: hojoforme
    AIM: Mad2Visionary

If you have any questions, or suggestions, please IM me or PM me.
  4. Imperial_Girl Jedi Padawan

Contact me at this user name. I was told to re-register because of my user name. :eyeroll:
  5. master-of-les-pauls Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    THIS IS A PUBLIC ANOUCMENT FROM THE GALAXY OF WAR RPG! IF YOU HAVE EVER READ THE GAME AND WONDERED ABOUT JOINING NOW IS THE TIME!

Calling all men and ladies of honor and courage! Do you have the strength to stand up to evil and tyranny in the galaxy? The Alliance to restore the republic is making a stand against the evils of the Empire and C.I.S, we need brave men and women ready to take the fight to these criminals and help us bring freedom and justice back to the galaxy.

If so, we are calling for you!

We aim to bring back fairness and abolish all types of slavery and help right wrongs done in the name of evil. We stand for a united galaxy, a fair galaxy, one where its people can speak there minds and not be afraid of any retribution from the government they live under. If you feel like we do then join us and help fight to restore freedom to the galaxy!

We have many spots open for players of all ranges, no experience needed, just a hunger to restore freedom to the galaxy!

We need these cannon characters:

Carlist Rieekan: General and Commander of the Alliance's Echo Base on Hoth

Jan Dodonna: General and Commander of the Alliance base on Yavin 4

Wedge Antilles: Rogue pilot

All of the fighter pilots from episodes 4,5,6

Members of the Bothan Spynet and members of the Jedi Order.

Feel free to create original characters you see fit

Your galaxy needs you.

May the Force be with You!

Pm the GAW'S wonderful GM, Pashatemur.

Dateline: 4 th year of the Empire, month 7, day 2

A Ministry of Culture and Enrichment Release for Immediate Distribution

Office of the Imperial Executor
    Lord Darth Vader, R. M. Ursa

SERVE WITH DISTINCTION THE GLORIOUS EMPIRE!

Join the Empire and help rid the Galaxy of Rebel terrorists and that illegal convention, the Confederacy of Independent Systems and their leader and abomination, Lord General Grievous!

Make your mark in the history of this Galaxy, in the founding of this glorious Empire, an Empire that will reign for eons to come!

Enter as a canon character or create an original. The Empire encourages industry at all levels and the development of all sorts of characters. A brilliant future awaits us! There is room for growth in all sectors and for players.

As always, the Admiralty looks for strong, competent, and courageous recruits to lead the Navy and Ground forces in our quest for peace and order. If you have ?the right stuff,? then come and join immediately.

Yet, whether battling outlaws, raiders, terrorists, the CIS, or running a business, a farm, or working in the government sector, everyone is important to the cause!

Your Emperor is depending on you!

Canon roles available include:

Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Jerjerod, Piett, and a host of other notables from both the OT and EU.

LDV, RMU, Imperial Executor

The Confederacy of Independent Systems welcomes all who would fight to end the reign of the Sith, their Galactic Empire, and the Emperor?s bias against non-humans. We require creative and imaginative original characters as the Sith have done away with many of our canon leadership. We require heads and businessmen (charismatic, shrewd, any sort will do!) of the following conglomerates: the Corporate Alliance, the Hyper-Communications Cartel, the InterGalactic Banking Clan, Geonosian Industries, the Trade Federation, and the Commerce Guild. Volunteers who are willing to portray the calculating engineer Gizor Dellso of Geonosian Industries or the renegade Jedi (and master of Form VII) Sora Bulq will be appreciated. Leadership positions are plenty, but organic warriors for our shocktroop programs are more than welcome! Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters shall also find gratuitously well-paid employment within our ranks!

Are you a non-human looking to preserve your culture? Are you the leader of a world in deficit and/or in need of military protection? Are you a warrior seeking to defend your honor and the lives of your people from Imperialist na
  6. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    -Announcing the Next I_H Production!

[image=http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/object/570/570328/ff_pirates_object_468.jpg]

Pirates of the Caribbean: Skull and Crossbones

For those of you who are saying, wha? wheres Kingdom Wars? ... I decided not to go along with it. Too many people were out for the summer and the GM pool wasn't as attractive as I would have liked to see it. So I'm going with something a little smaller, more compact... though no less attractive.

Yes, it will be Pirates of the Caribbean, express-created to celebrate the release of Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" in theaters. After you finish watching the movie, come on down to the Non-Star Wars RPF and continue the adventure there! Sail under the Skull and Crossbones OR the Union Jack and experience adventure on the high seas!

This will be my second crack at the Pirates genre after my first try at it with the successful Pirates! Live the Life, and I'm confident I shall not fall to the same mistakes that doomed me there. This game will be far more upbeat than my last attempt at the genre, as well as most that procede it. Also, any that played in my original game will be allowed to carry over their old characters.

Also, I am very pleased to announce that the illustrious NaboosPrincess will be joining with me as one of my Co-GMs for this game. I am not opposed to opening the co-GM pool to one more player, so all those interested feel free to PM me. However, I will take only the best if any at all, so inexperienced users need not apply.

Other than that, I look forward to seeing hopefully a good many of you in my game, and look for it on the 7th!

[image=http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/movies/p/pirates_of_the_caribbean2/depp_qa/281x211.jpg]
    Saavy?

-I_H
  7. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    The Woods between the Worlds, a Star Wars/Narnia crossover

This is the latest creation from the mind that brought you The Plan for Power, Vengeance, and Star Chaser, E.S.5.

London, England, 1945

The Friends of Narnia are gathering together at the invitation of Professor Kirk to talk openly about Narnia, and perhaps more.

Friends of Narnia being Digory (Professor Kirk), and Polly from the Magician's Nephew; Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy from the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; Eustace from Voyage of the Dawn Treader; and Jill from the Silver Chair. You can play any of these characters. An original one may be approved.

Narnia - approx 2400 after the creation, about 150 years after the events of The Silver Chair

A period of peace is about to come to an end. The Calormene Tisroc is making secret plans to try once again to conquer Narnia and make it's precious resources his own. The citizens of Narnia are unaware of the coming war as the Calormene army grows stronger by the day. Will the Narnian's be able to fend off this threat?

Feel free to play any Narnian creature, from talking beasts, to dwarfs, unicorn, centaur, anything that would live in the world of Narnia or the surrounding countries. You could also play a Calormene.

Alderaan - time frame: begining of A New Hope

Leia has gone to retrieve the plans for the Death Star. On Alderaan, her adopted father has called a meeting for all the Rebels on that planet to discuss the task ahead of them. Little do they know what adventure lies ahead.

You can play any Rebel, except the characters in ANH. This is going along the same time as the events of that movie, and someone can not be in two places at once. Imperials may be approved.

If you are interested, please PM me your character sheet for approval. I am in need of any of the mentioned characters to be able to get this game going.

Thank you. I look foreward to your PM to join.
  8. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    I have players, but am looking for more.
    There is no story, but lots of excitement.

Game Title: Master Joy's Jedi Academy, Star Wars Roll Playing Forum.
    The planet is Coruscant, and the time is twenty-seven years after the Battle of Yavin IV.
    Many of the old Jedi ways are taught here, as well as new ones.
    If you wish to become a Jedi, or improve your skills and Knowledge as a Jedi, this is the place for you.

Sorry, I can't post links.
    No Sith players may be regular members of the game, but may guest for a certain period of time in it.
    If you are a Sith, and you want to be a guest, please PM me.

Thank you,
    prj1
  9. MarcusDade Jedi Master

star 4
    It has been many millenia since the star wars saga, and the stories of that time long ago have been lost to the ages. The sith and Jedi, having destroyed each other almost 3 thousand years earlier, no longer exist.
    The galaxy has had its shares of republics and empires, but for the last 2 thousand years, no government has been present. Each Star System has its own government and its own protection. The old core worlds are festering worlds of corruption of poverty, with the beautiful elegant towers of coruscant degraded to drug-houses and brothels. The beautiful Jedi temple, having been vacated for thousands of years, barely stands anymore, but what is left is nothing but another poverty stricken village in what used to be the room of a thousand fountains. The giant spire of the jedi council fell from the structure years ago, and is now a permanent decoration for the broken roads far below.

The beautiful world of Naboo is still as beautiful as ever, but it is corrupt. Ruled by a corrupt king by the name of Allumnar, its poor people toil everyday to earn enough money to buy moldy bread, while the rich live in exotic lifestyles that border on foolishness. The king is prime ruler, without anyone quesitoning him and the days of electing a leader has long been gone from Naboo.

Many worlds are corrupt or poverty stricken, with corrupt democratic governments or monarchs with absolute power. There are very few free worlds left, such as Yavin, Ossus, Dagobah and Tatooine, but the one that is the most free is the world of Ruusan because of its worth. The world has nothing to offer that would be worth anything, and has been left in peace by the other greedy worlds that search to conquer more. Long fabled to be a place of the force, a giant battle was fought on Ruusan many thousands of years ago before history even began. A giant temple that still stands today was built in memorian of the fallen soldiers. In the days of Luke Skywalker it was called the Valley of the Jedi, but the jedi have long been forgotten. It is simply called the White Valley because of its giant white statues of cloaked swordsmen. It is here that our story begins.

Jeneth Nadrah was like any other boy on coruscant: poor, hungry and in constant fear of his life. His mother was one of the whores in the brothel and had threw him out in the street the moment that he could walk. Having to fend for himself for the past 10 years, the intelligent 13 year-old stumbled upon a large box one day in the giant fallen spire that he would spend his days in. It was safe and it was one of the very few calming places on coruscant. Dragging it to the small shelter made of pieces of rock and wood, he opened it to find many different shaped blocks, covered in precious metals. Elated at his find, he at once ran to the local pawn-shop to exchange his precious find for credits, or food, or anything the shop-keeper would give him. To his surprise however, the box wouldn't open when he got to the shop-keepers. The shop-keeper, obvioulsy not wanting to buy a simple box, sent him away.

A few days later he succeded in opening one of the blocks, and discovered what was once known as a jedi holocron. After succeeding in opening all of the blocks, he learned of their teachings, and before long stories of a young boy who would steal from the rich and give to the poor were circulating.

He had learned that he was quite strong in this "Force" that the people inside of the blocks talked of, and he would use it to help people. He would steal food from local shops to help needy people, and would steal money for the same reason.

When he was in his late teens however, he knew that his calling was to something bigger. He had become very strong in the force and had mastered many teachings in the blocks, although many weere left closed since they needed something called a "light saber" which was a sword made out of light-a very peculiar idea indeed. Taking his box, he stole enough money to buy passage to Ruusan, a place that the blocks talk
  10. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    30 years before the events of the hit video game Final Fantasy VII, the world was a different place. Shin-Ra Co. had taken control of most of the world, able to threaten them by turning off their Mako energy. All who stood in their way were a few bands of Rebels and eco-terrorists, claiming that Shin-Ra was destroying the Planet. There was no Sephiroth, no Cloud, no Reunion, no Jenova-induced Mutant SOLDIERs. There were only the Turks, and this is their story:

Final Fantasy VII: The Story of the Turks, now playing in the NSWRPF
  11. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    When everything becomes nothing, when life as we know it ends, only then will the true adventure begin.

-Unknown Prophet, 1158 A.D.

Secluded Forest; Unknown Location

The raucous crackling of the thunder filled the ears of Tyrus, his body reflexively flinching at the frightening and spontaneous sound. The rain was coming down hard, but the leaves of the bunched trees managed to block most of the drops that were plummeting from the invisible sky above. Even so, the eeriness of the forest continued to elevate. Tyrus? dark eyes darted every which way, and he could have sworn he had heard something moving in the bushes. How he could have managed that amongst the sound of the thunderstorm, he didn?t know. Maybe it was just paranoia.

Only an hour ago had a mysterious wave swept through Earth and completely wiped out all existence of life, except for him and a few others. And now he was here. He could neither see nor hear anyone. He was alone once more, for the first time since he stood amongst the flat grey land of the wave?s wake, and the pink portal swirling in front of him was his only companion. When he had stepped through, well, he didn?t really remember too much then. Only a man known as ?Ghost? and some other people who must have survived the wave. But how, why them? And why was he alone now?

He shook the thoughts from his mind, shaking his head back and forth, his unkempt hair flapping against each side of his face. It was becoming frustrating in the dampness of the atmosphere, especially since he didn?t know where he was going or how to get there.

He thought back to Earth. His beautiful mother, his prideful father. How he missed them so, and it had only been an hour since he had seen them. Where were they now? Did they survive the wave, or were they? gone? No, it couldn?t be. This had to be a dream. It wasn?t predicted, it wasn?t possible. In reality, Earth was orbiting in tranquility, life going about as usual. This was all a dream. That?s all.

?Oblivion,? came a sudden voice. It was dark, and cold, sending chills down Tyrus? spine as soon as he heard it.

?What?? he cried out, his voice filled with fear and shock.

?The end is here.?

?Who are you!??

?The more you search for answers, the further you are from them. Your efforts are futile. Stop. End the pain forever. Bask in the ambiance of tranquility. Do not lose yourself in the illusion that has been created around you.?

?What are you talking about??

No response came. All that surrounded Tyrus was silence. It was deafening, and unbearable. He grasped his head, squeezed, fell to his knees, and screamed. There was nothing he could do, nowhere he could turn. He was trapped for eternity. He would surely die here, on this very spot, this damp grassland. And then, out of the trees from above, a dark figure landed on the ground several feet in front of Tyrus. It was only a silhouette against the darkness, and Tyrus scrambled to his feet to get a look at it.

?Tyrus,? the voice said, eerie, hoarse, and deep. ?I?ve been expecting you.?

The Altar of Naught: World of Oblivion - Coming Soon
  12. Zandoran_Celix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Come join one of the fastest growing games in the RPF.

Choose to be a Jedi and serve Justice and Peace.

Choose to be a Sith and create Catastrophe for all.

Master Joy's Jedi Academy II: Rise of the Sith Acolytes

On Dxun. There sits an academy. Its purpose, to create more Sith. The Jedi are clueless to the existence of the Sith. It is so because Lord Hades wishes it. Soon they will learn what the wrath of the true Sith is like, with one of their own, a former Jedi Master, leading them.

Join the enternal struggle between Good and Evil. Make a difference in who wins the battle. Because only one side can win the war. Make your choice, choose your side, and to the Victor, goes the spoils.

13. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Back by popular demand, LOST 2: The Chronicles

PM me if interested, we would love to have anybody who wants to join!
  14. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    SPLINTER CELL RPG-

I'm attempting to get the Splinter Cell- The Next Generation RPG off the ground once more. We're look for at least two more Splinter Cells.

Splinter Cell- The Next Generation

PLEASE PM Me with your Character Sheets for approval. Nothing major has happened so you could easilt jump in. Hope to see some interest around.

-SPLINTER CELL RPG-
  15. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Cards of Fate (Star Wars rewritten?! OMG!) Is currently looking for players of all walks to join in the epic re-telling of George Lucas' dual trilogies.

Play as any character from movies/books/video games/television/cartoons/etc and have them take over the part of any one of many available Star Wars characters!

*please note that this game can be humorous or serious, depending on the players or the characters chosen...[face_monkey]
  16. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    SPLINTER CELL- THE NEXT GENERATION

THE LINK: Splinter Cell- The Next Generation

Sam Fisher is a Splinter Cell Agent for the NSA. Recent he has been captured by Russian Separatists bent on making Russia and America pay for the recent treaty signed between the two countries. In a desperate attempt to save Fisher and protect the information he holds within him the NSA have comprised a group of Splinter Cells.

The Next Generation is the only hope to save Fisher and bring him back alive. The information he has must not be obtained by the enemy. It is your objective to do anything in your power to stop this.

You are a Splinter Cell. If found, the American Government will deny any knowledge of your existence. You cannot Fail.

In this game you play as either a Splinter Cell, or a Russian Separatist. We really need at least two more Splinter Cells. You are able to be brought in at any time. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. The basic plot is all you need to know, and that is what's posted above.

-------------------------

Please fill out this Character Sheet and PM it to ME for APPROVAL.

Name:
    Weapons:

Appearance-
    Hair:
    Eye color:
    Facial hair:
    Clothing:
    Build:

Personality-
    Traits:
    Habits:
    Bio:
    Military History:
    Traumatic experiances:

THE LINK: Splinter Cell- The Next Generation

I look forward to you joining the ranks soldier.
  17. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Cards of Fate (Star Wars rewritten?! OMG!) is currently seeking players to play the following characters:

FINIS VALORUM

GRAND MOFF TARKIN

ADMIRAL PIETT

Also! We are looking for everyone to participate (even if you are not officially part of the game as a replaced character) but wish to take over for a regular Star Wars character for a post or two. My only request is that if anyone wishes to do this, they simply post "I'll take (character name) from here.".

Roleplayers may only post as characters not officially taken by players (Admiral Ackbar, Lobot, Sebulba, etc). Otherwise, these characters can be used as NPC?s by anyone and everyone. However, I ask that you don?t kill off the character early (such as Nute Gunray in TPM when he dies in RotS) and kill them when they indeed died. But, have fun with it, they don?t necessarily have to die in the way they have in the films, but they do need to die for the sake of continuity.

That?s about it. I look forward to seeing you participate. May the Force be with you all?

~ZV
  18. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    Announcing the next I_H Production!

[image=http://www.dutch-starwars.com/database/voertuigen/pics/podracer_anakin.jpg]

***Podracer II: Need for Speed***

Following on the tail of the wildly popular and award winner, Podracer: Life In the Fast Lane, I am beyond pleased to announce the immediate opening of a sequel to the game, launching this upcoming weekend in the Star Wars RPF. Heir to the pioneering game in the genre of text based racing, Podracer II keeps the same basic award winning system, while adding new features to streamline and smooth the whole process. Its sleeker, smarter, and in my eyes, far more fun.

For Veterans, come on home to the game you love! All old players can resubmit as their old characters, or scrap them entirely and build new ones. Enjoy the new twists to the old classic, including time races and new venues! Can you defend your titles and prestige from your competitors, both old and new?

For New Players, see what all the hype is about! The podracer franchise is one of the most recognizable and famous games on the boards today! Hop in your pod and match wits with the pros! Do you have what it takes to make it in the modern Galactic Pod Racing Circuit! Land Sponsorships and climb your way to the top! Visit exotic locales and experience the need for speed!

Join me and my team of crackerjack veterans as we explore another season of excitement, adventure, politics, and maybe even intrigue in the next game of the now Podracing Franchise. Hopefully legends will be made, and another great story born!

All this, coming your way soon in the JC's very own Star Wars RPF....

[image=http://www.dutch-starwars.com/database/voertuigen/pics/podracer_gasgano_1.jpg]

Podracer II: Life in the Fast Lane ----- Coming this Weekend!

-I_H
  19. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
  20. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
  21. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Looks exciting! :D

I'm seriously thinking about joining up.
  22. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    "Conqest of the New World" is up in the NSWRPF!

Think System Lords...On Earth...In the 1600's!

A great oppurtunity for SL vets to expand their horizons in an interesting venue, or for new players hoping to get involved in the great world of fleet (yet character) based RPing!

Join the next great Prenn Production!
  23. Calkyre Jedi Knight

Hello... I'm a new-ish/returning player to RP - well I haven't played for well over a year, so I may as well be new - and I'm looking for a game, any sort, that's not too demanding to ease myself back into it. Preferably either SW set around/before the saga, or a fantasy universe that doesn't need hours of reading to understand, but anything's fine. Must be entertaining, is all. :p

(Hopefully such a game exists, but I figure it's worth asking ~ )
  24. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    You may want to check out Conquest of the New World, it doesn't take a huge amount of reading, but it does take some time, though it is deffinetly a RAD game.

Which brings up the point of my post here...

Conquest of the New World Still looking for new players! Please, PM me if you wish to join! Old and new alike! One and all! Please PM me if you wish to join...

25. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Still looking for players for Conquest of the New World.

Play the leader of any of the following country, with the award winning System Lords format! New and old players wanted!

Available Nations:

1.) France
    2.) Scotland
    3.) Denmark
    4.) Sweden
    5.) Two Sicilies
    6.) Morocco
    7.) Muscovy
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza