main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference RPG Introduction Service v2.0

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by NaboosPrincess, Mar 4, 2006.

1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    It all began in Nepal.

The best kept secret of mankind . . .

The most unlikely alliance . . .

The most dangerous man alive . . .

[hr]

[hl=black][color=orange][b]~Sins of the Saints~[/b][/color][/hl]

[hr]
    [hr]
    [b]
    June 2009[/b]

2. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Off to see the Wizard?

[image=http://www.wizardofozmysteries.com/files/creativecommonsyellowbrickrd.jpg]

Oz: The Heart of Emerald has begun Summer Recruitment! Saw the game but couldn't join at launch for one reason or another? Left, and want to get back in? Admired from afar, and now you want to experience it?

Well you're in luck! I'm happy to announce the departure of a quality tornado with first class accommodations for a one way trip to the Magical Land of Oz!

This is a limited time offer so act now! Seats are filling up fast for a chance to RP with RPF greats Ktala, Sith-I-5, HanSolo29, and Dubya Scott! And with relaxed weekly updates, this games moves at a pace that's just right. Regularly enough to keep you interested, yet slow enough to allow you to enjoy the summer.

Come join visit the Award-Winning Game, Oz: The Heart of Emerald, now playing in the Non-Star Wars RPF!

Send your sheets in today!

3. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    The year is 35 BBY, and strange things have been happening on Tatooine. Some kind of droid, a "super" droid, a killing machine, has surfaced on the desert planet building an army and wrecking havoc along the way.

As it turns out, these killing machines were transported there from a galaxy far away, from a planet known as Earth.

Meanwhile, a small group of humans from Earth are transported to Tatooine as well, hoping to stop the spread of these..."Terminators", as they call them.

You, the player, can join in the fight against the Terminators. Be a part of Earth's Human Resistance, or be a Star Wars character that joins the fight and help save the galaxy by putting an end to the Machines.

Who knows...you may even run into Arnold Schwarzenegger...

Plenty of openings left in the game. Come and join the fight against the Machines: [link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/30097157/p1/?6]The Machine Wars (Star Wars/Teminator crossover)[/link]

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/xyz11/sw-term-vs2.jpg]

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    I didn't see this topic before I posted.

I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to play specific characters in my fanfiction notes story. What you would need to do would be to pretend to be a character and reply to another character. Below is what I posted in the other thread:

On another forum section of these boards, someone suggested that I put a request here at the role-playing section.

Hey everyone....I have a fanfic series here on fanforce that I started several years ago. I took a break from it for a couple of years. I'm back, but I need some characters for it.

This is the link to where I have all of the Notes -- you are welcome to read a few of them so that you have an idea of what I'm looking for in participants.

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/19820458/?26

We would begin at just before the end of The Phantom Menace, after Qui-Gon's death, all the way through the events of Return of the Jedi. However, please note that there are some differences in the story. While they basically follow the movies, I have inserted my own ideas and changed a few things.

If you would be interested in being one of the characters, please either reply to this or PM me.

Thank you.

These are the characters that I am in need of:
    Lama Su
    Mace
    Ruwee
    Valorum
    Palpatine
    Shmi
    the leaders of the Trade Federation
    Cligg
    Jobal
    Jira
    Jar Jar
    a stormtrooper commander
    Rhun (a character that I made up)
    Dexter
    Owen

If you happened to participate in my Notes before, and your character is not listed, please let me know. You will get first dibs on the character that you were before.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

5. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    As . . .

The winner of Best Opening / Most Potential At Opening in the Spring 2009 Awards

we were left no choice. We needed to reopen the game. But a few things will be different this time around.

No player limit . . .

No quitting GM . . .

No end . . .

[b]The Five Things I Love[/b] [i]by [b]Jackson Clay[/b][/i]

[b]1. Single Malt Scotch served pure in a tumbler
    2. Alice legs in tight Jeans
    3. Silent Movies from the twenties
    4. The scent of burning flesh
    5. The Talking Heads[/b]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM][b]Not necessary in that order.[/b][/link]

I have done these lists for the last few days and I must say, it is a good time to end that habit. It get´s boring.

I´m in a good mood. I am not alone. Even though I probably am with the whole good-mood-thing.

"Wake up, lazy." I hear myself say. I must be careful as I light my cigarette. Petrol everywhere. I should have smoked first, then prepared. When I entered the basement it had just all been such a routine. I had bound him to the chair and the petrol was simply at hand. So careless of me. Then again, what do I fear?

I can´t keep myself from singing. Not really my usual habit. Euphoria. Must be.

[i]You might get what you're after
    Cool babies
    Strange but not a stranger
    I'm an ordinary guy
    Burning down the house[/i]

Dancing around this guy makes me feel silly. I like silly. It adds a little intimacy to the otherwise sterile act of enlightenment. And murder.

"Wake up, Sir. Wake up, wake up, wake up."

[i]Shakedown dreams walking in broad daylight
    Three hun-dred six-ty five de-grees
    Burning down the house[/i]

"Nobody says it like the Talking Heads, do they?" I grin as the guy begins to regain consciousness. I love that moment. Should have added it to my list.

Holding up my cigarette I breath it´s smoke into his face. A second and the younger man will understand the smell of petrol and the sight of a glowing cigarette. His mind will make the link and send in a warning signal that will be a little too much for his capacity, resulting in the most sweet reaction a human is capable of. Panic.

Before that happens I want to have my say. Because otherwise he won´t listen.

"Time to see the world for what it really is, Sir. Time to burn. Time to buuurn!"

[i]It was once upon a place sometimes I listen to myself
    Gone come in first place
    People on their way to work baby what did you expect
    Gonna burst into flame[/i]

[hr]
    [hl=black][color=yellow][b]RachelTyrell[/b] and [b]DarkLordoftheFins[/b] present:[/color][/hl]

[hr]
    [hr]

[hl=black][color=yellow][b]~Beyond~[/b][/color][/hl]

[hr]
    [hr]

[color=yellow][hl=black][b]Returning . . . Fall 2009[/b][/hl][/color]

6. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    ~ Tales of the Fringe ~
    The Bounty Hunter Alliance
    [image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/03/Bounty_Hunters_Guild.jpg]

[i][link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAYV8X-RX64]Music[/link][/i]

[b]Decoding?[/b]
    [b]...Contacting [/b]
    [b]Buffering...[/b]
    [b][i]?Transmitting?[/i][/b]

[blockquote][I]A greeting, my name is Rayn Boralis. You do not know me, nor should you.

On behalf of my constituents, I would to make you a job offer. My organization has heard much of your reputation in days passed and is intrigued by the potential you have reportedly shown. As such, we think you have the potential to join our ranks and are interested in hearing more about you. We are a small body, but greatly influential within the circles we operate. As such, you would be responsible for a great deal of sensitive operations, but the compensation for your successes will be innumerable. Your past will be wiped clean. Your criminal records will be cleared. You will be a new man, financially and physically secure for the remainder of your living days.

What do we ask in return? Your complete and utter loyalty to the organization and the determination to make sure that any operations placed before you will be returned as a success. This, however, is a subject for discussion at a later date.

In order to proceed, we need to make sure that you are indeed the being we have heard you are and that your reputation is not simply idle gossip. Attached to this message you will find a Holonet transponder code. This signal is only viable for a two hour period starting twelve hours after the time you received this message, so it would behoove you to attach and transmit any relevant documentation that will aide us in our review of you immediately. Also be aware that after the time expires, you will not longer be able to communicate with us via this channel, but that is not a problem. If we feel that you are indeed well-suited for the service of our organization, you will know soon enough.

We will be in contact. [/I][/blockquote]

[b]...End of Transmission[/b]
    [hr]

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    129 ABY ? The Sith-Imperial War ? Shadow?s Fall

Shadows met; three of them.

And two of them made a decision which would change the face of the war.

And one of them made a decision which would change the face of the Shadow.

It absently occurred to [b]Yu?Dor[/b] ? how had the Yuuzhan Vong discovered her priests actions on Yuuzhan?Dor?

Was she a pawn, after all?

That last revelation, however, only occurred to her when a lightsaber activated behind her. With dread, she turned back to her ship, and saw a Nagai Sith Lord standing between her and freedom. Yu?Dor could only laugh.

?So, which one sent you ? Darth Krayt or Darth Insipid??[/blockquote]

[b]Coming Soon![/b]

8. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    We're tired and we're not going to take it anymore.

We're going to teach the Government that they can't push around their people anymore.

One way or another, we're going to bring the establishment down.

We're going to tell the Story of Crash City...

Whether they want us to or not.

---------------
    Urban: Rusted Gear Complex
    ---------------
    Coming to the NSWRPF

-B-

9. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    You run through an alley way. It?s amazing what can happen when you find an old family secret, even one that no one considers true anymore. So you run, from a horror. A shadow that reminds you of nightmares you?ve had in your youth. A thing that tore your family to shreds, and somehow you managed to get out of the house while it?s attention was on? other things.

Images of the blood and gore flash through your mind as your legs carry you through the dank shadows. If only you hadn?t found that old book. If only you hadn?t started asking questions? but curiosity always did get the better of you.

Suddenly you trip. Pitching forward your hands catch the ground, bits of glass and debris cause pain, bringing you completely back to the moment. Jerking a look over your shoulder you look, searching, hoping that nothing is there. To your amazement you find yourself utterly alone. A laugh starts to bubble out of your mouth. Somehow you seem to have survived.

Sighing softly you being to rise? and a sound freezes your blood in your veins. Desperately you scramble forward, scratching at the ground to gain even another inch forward. The glass and debris already in your hands tears them open even more.

Out of the shadows steps a? thing. Half man and half wolf. A thing of legend that no one would ever believe you had seen in a million years. It leaps across the intervening distance, and with a single swipe rips your stomach out. The pain is blinding, and the next thing you see? the last thing you see is the wolf turning to a red headed woman and saying ?Clean this city is, Mistress. Azmohdin has seen to it.? A smile touches the woman?s lips, and her mouth starts to form the word good as everything fades to black...

The Forsaken

A tale of powers and fate, desperate battles and overcoming impossible odds. Be on the lookout for it in August or sooner.

10. JetAlmeara

JetAlmeara Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2005
    Xan Edit: Offsite advertising is not allowed

11. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Countless millennia ago, a device of tremendous evil power was forged out of the foulest black magic known to man. A great battle was fought to seal away this machine of hate, and it was lost to the ages.

Or so we thought.

Now, a dark shadow begins to stretch across the land, the hand of fate causing the vile contraption to churn once again. The road to the future is obscured in a fog of utter doom, and if mankind wishes to survive this perilous time, they have no choice.

They must? play children?s trading card games!

Underground Monster Fighters ? It?s not just a game, it?s a very expensive game! Available wherever trading card games are sold!

A Chumza Incorporated Production, coming soon to the NSWRPF.

[image=http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/bluechukles/ChumzaInc.png]

? No, really.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game)

STAR WARS: INTERVENTION (A story-telling style OT starfighter game) is looking for more players! Below will be the opening page's introduction along with the latest updated roster for open positions. Please send character sheets to either Bravo or greyjedi125. Thank you.

What's currently happening? We're on page 5, found here , and The Mercs have escaped with their lives from the planet of Watava, avoiding capture by Imperial forces. After a few days of hyperspace travel, during which time Imperial Security Bureau Investigator Hilick Soal discovers that The Mercs have left with the Red Rock, a legendary and mythical piece of a planet that holds something that Emperor Palpatine himself wants so badly that he has personally assigned Hilick Soal and a Imperial Navy task force named Royal Red Squadron to find it. Consumed with his mission for both his Imperial government and his dying brother, Hilick Soal will stop at nothing to get what the Emperor has commanded him to find and that can also save his brother's life.

As Hilick Soal sets out to find The Mercs and set a trap to catch them, The Mercs have arrived home-sweet-home at Port Haven. But they're peace and relaxation doesn't last long as events start to unfold involving one of The Mercs known as Winterkill. As blasters are fired, The Mercs find themselves in a tight spot on their own home turf and completely unaware that Hilick Soal and the Royal Red Squadron are hunting them...

STAR WARS: INTERVENTION

It is one year before the Battle of Yavin. Welcome to The Mercs. You?ve been contracted by the peaceful Republic of Watava. It?s been two months of boredom stationed on the Mid Rim Planet and you?re starting to worry about the score board back at Port Haven that the Aces Club keeps score on. But things are about to change?finally.

On the woods-covered planet, across the Ocean Divide, is the militaristic Country of Lim, the Republic of Watava?s arch enemy. For decades, both nations have been on edge with each other and the boiling of tempers has reached a climax as the Country of Lim has started forcing your merchant boats and fishermen from the neutral waters of the Ocean Divide---the reason why The Mercs were called in two months ago, to help boaster a weaker Watava Air and Space Fighter Force (WASFF) against the military superior Lim Fighter Wing (LFW) in the case war broke-out. As tensions between the two nations, over natural resources on the planet, reach a critical point and break, shots are fired. You?re about to earn you?re paycheck.

For Captain Rick Taller and The Mercs, the going has been tough the last year. Not that contracts are hard to come by, for everyone has a deal to settle with someone and doesn?t want to spill the blood themselves, that?s where The Mercs come into?for a price tag. And the surplus of requests to take out Imperial targets by people who oppose the Galactic Empire is by far bringing in the credits, especially by the Rebel Alliance who makes the call to The Mercs on a weekly basis it seems like. But, the coast and resulting guilt that Rick Taller sees everyday is far heavier to carry then any amount of credits can replace. Just two weeks ago, he had to burry another young recruit, who was blasted to space debris in a space battle over a droid-operated deep space mining station. He was too young to die, just like Dog was too close of a friend to loose the month before that, the one who the young recruit at eighteen had replaced. Death and the guilt of sending young men and women into battle for credits has taken its toll over the years and Rick Taller is ready to get out and retire. He fought for the Old Republic in the Clone Wars and enough is enough, it?s time for someone else to topple Emp

13. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    UNITED: SURVIVAL

A Choose Your Own Adventure Hybrid

The deepest, darkest corners of planet Earth are homes to an underground organisation that considers itself above and beyond the laws of the common man. Here, amongst hell fire and pain, you will find yourself fighting for survival. Consider yourself lucky if you are able to reach the end alive.

United: Survival will combine the typical action and adventures of a modern RPG within these forums, and the more unique elements of the classic 'Choose your own adventure' stories that many of us here may have read in some way or form.

How to Survive: Each player will be thrown into an unlikely situation, a puzzle if you will, where one wrong move may claim your life. In order to find your way through each maze, you must interact with whatever and whomever you come across along the way, then choose your next destination by posts end.

To begin with, every player will be positioned within their own separate place within the 'game map' or 'arena'. As the story progresses, you will discover secrets to the organisation that has chosen your life for this little ? experiment. You may also discover a way to communicate with the others, but be warned, it may come at a price.

GM POST OVERVIEW

The following is a short example of what may be posted by the GM, to give you further insight into the games design.

User 'A' finds himself standing side by side with an unusual stranger, in a dark and dank empty tank. (You may talk to him, discover who he is and why he's here, perhaps discover where you are. That choice is up to you and you alone. Other details within the post may explain further). User 'A' must then make a choice, as explained by the Master (i.e. the games GM). Do you a) climb the slime covered ladder to your right, or b) find something to open what looks like a hatch at your feet. (Your eventual choice will lead you to your next test. What that is, no-one knows.)

UNITED: SURVIVAL is the first in a series of RP's designed to intrigue and surprise all players. Your support is vital, please join us ...

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Prodigies, Proxies and Puppets ? a Galaxies Game!

15. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Still looking for players for United: Survival.

And if you're wondering what the United in the title stands for, think of the organisation from Assassin's Creed and you'd be half way there.

16. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    ~*~<=Way of the Ninja=>~*~

The longest running anime/manga RP based on Naruto is looking for a few good ninja or bad, either way you are welcomed to join. The Leaf Village is full, but there is a need for other villages of your choice. This isn't your little brother's Naruto or even the kid next door. No this game is high in quality role-play and character development, with a solid storyline that keeps the rper fat and happy. It has a mix of Canon but mainly is driven on AU.

So if you always wanted to be a ninja, and even if you don't know Naruto well, or at all then check us out and drop a CS in my PM box.

This award winning RP is worth the time for the pace is not too fast and not too slow. Which is perfect for students, and those in the workplace. If you have any questions I am always glad to answer them via PM.

I hope to have you apart of ~*~<=Way of the Ninja=>~*~. The main thing is about having fun. This game definitely will bring you that.

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    My first NSWRPF game...

Final Fantasy VII: Echoes Child

Set five years after the events of Advent Children, and four after those of Dirge of Cerberus...

The Lovelorn crest the past,
    Masters and Slaves rasp,
    Streaming life cries,
    The cycle sighs,
    An echo unravels,
    As He travels,
    Truth and Wise,
    Darkness and Rhyme,

Blaze!

For friends,
    Pretends,
    A cut harmony,
    Stunted acrimony,
    Meet reality...

Faces repeat,
    Faces repeat,
    Faces repeat...

New Birth...

Rebirth...

Whoever Sins...

Sins last...

Meet the Morrow...

As one lies...

18. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    [image=http://springbreakcrew.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/bagheera12.jpg]

You're right to be smiling Bagheera- because MAN CUBS is recruiting!

A total of five slots are opening up at the end of the month. The new characters will have their own Fates and importance to the storyline! I will choose my players entirely at random from a Reserve List. The List is currently as follows:

Blubeast1237
    TheManInBlack
    Trimaj
    JEDIGUNSHIP
    CPL_Macja
    Jabba-Wocky
    Hero_Of_The_Force
    Mitth_Fisto
    Darth_Elu
    Sinrebirth
    DarkLordOfTheFins
    BobaMatt

If you wish to be placed on the List (and consequently have a chance at being chosen) you have until 20th September to PM me. That's two whole weeks!

If you're already on the List but now wish to be taken off, please PM me.

And don't worry if you're not selected/don't currently have time/forget to PM me. In a few months' time I intend to open up the game to anyone who wants to join!

[image=http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00387/SNF10TR02SA_180_387040a.jpg]

Why, even Shere Khan's smiling now!

DISCLAIMER: Be warned, this ain't exactly Disney [face_skull] :p It's a darker kind of faerie tale. If you're interested, have a read through the thread and see if it's your kind of thing. I hope to receive your PM! :D

19. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    While Winged's game "ain't exactly Disney", mine certainly is! :D

I shall add an I_H venture to the RPF Fall Line Up! Be excited folks!

[i]Coming to the NSWRPF this month...[/i]

[image=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OO7WbmARD08/SQOl2DJ17MI/AAAAAAAAI-o/Q-fbu45HsDs/s400/hkdlhalloween22.jpg] [image=http://media.hkdlsource.com/image/gallery/2950-M.jpeg] [image=http://news-en.hongkongdisneyland.com/AssetImages/Tomorrowland_Invasion_hori_0_LargeThumb.jpg]

[color=darkblue][i][u][b]The Disney RPG 2: Fall of Shadows[/b][/u][/i][/color]

There is a trouble brewing in Disneyland. An evil has been unleashed upon the many lands, and it is marshaling its allies. Frontierland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland. All have fallen to the power of The Darkness. Its poisonous influence has warped Disney dreams into horrific nightmares. And it keeps no prisoner, it holds no mercy.

Only a legendary team of Disney characters, working together, can drive the Darkness back to where it came. Who will you be? What will be your role in the battle to liberate Disneyland?

[b]This September, Disney returns to the RPF in a big way.[/b]

[image=http://www.darkness-falls.info/My_Deepest_Darkness_by_MeemzZz.jpg]

[i]It only takes a small bit of evil to spoil what is pure...[/i]

[hr]
    Please PM/IM me or this game's co-GM [b]HanSolo29[/b] if you have any questions! :)

-I_H

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Introducing, new to the NSWRPF something:

Different!

Exciting!

And NEW!!!

INTRODUCING!!!!

@@@ THE OMNI LEAGUE!! @@@

@@@THE OMNI LEAGUE!! @@@ - A Mystery Men Superhero style game
    =D=

A Superhero game like no other!

Help us save Omni City from ruin, by becoming a champion for truth, justice, and a paycheck! [face_money_eyes]

No fancy smancy superheroes here, just your average hard working Hero (or Villain), using their god-given talents to do, what they do best!

Wont you join us?

Omni City is waiting!

21. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Hogwarts: Year One (Harry Potter A/U Rpg)

Coming mid/late October 2009...

Currently seeking Co-GM's....

This game is still in early development but needs Co-GM's to insure success.
    In the past the greatest problem to the Harry Potter Rpg's was lack of Gm's,
    and constint story changes.(GM's would disappear and be replaced by one of the players.
    With the "New" GM came a "New" Plot)

Being the season of Halloween I plan on launching this New Exciting Alternet Universe.
    Player's and Co-GM's alike will be able to play their favorite Characters from the books.
    New twist will be introduced, along with old plot lines. The game will follow loosely to
    the book. It's year one, we all know what happened in the first book to harry and crew but
    what about those not seen? What if say Harry Potter was not placed in Griffendor? What if
    Hermonie was placed in Ravenclaw?

Dare I ask what if the Chamber of Secret's had opened Harry's first year. These are just a
    few of the possibilities. If you are intrigued please pm me. I am looking for those with a
    creative mind, and love of role-playing. If the Harry Potter Games in the past were considered
    good, then prepare to be amazed...

22. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Man Cubs- UPDATE

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c3/Rakata2.jpg]

Following up my previous notice...

The five players have now been selected. They were chosen at random (I rolled dice for each name on the list, and the lowest number every round was eliminated until I was left with five).

The players are, in no particular order:

Mitth_Fisto, Sarge221, DarkLordOfTheFins, Jabba-Wocky and JEDIGUNSHIP

Sorry if you didn't make it in! There was high demand and this seemed the fairest way to decide. As I mentioned before, in a couple of months' time I intend to open up the game to anyone who wants to play. If you are interested in a future role, don't hesitate to PM me, and we can discuss details. ;)

Winged

23. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Hey, I just started a new game and I'm more then open for new to players to join, its an slight AU thats set one month after a slightly altered Battle of Endor.

Star Wars- The Final Resurrection

?Yes! I said closer! Move as close as you can and engage those Star Destroyers at point-blank range.?

The battle rages on above the moon of Endor as Rebel ships move into engage the Imperial fleet at deadly range. Thousands of miles below on the surface of the planet, Han Solo and his strike team are failing in their mission to destroy the shield generator.

However, little do Han and his strike team know, there chance to aid those in the space battle above by destroying the shield generator have long since passed.

Month's before the battle of Endor, Emperor Palpatine received a vision from the Dark side of the force. In this vision he foresaw the events of the coming battle and the destruction of the space station; in addition he saw his own death at the hands of Luke Skywalker. Fuelled by his deranged ego and arrogance he believed the outcome of the vision could be altered. The Emperor pushed the engineers day and night until the Death Star was able to generate its own shields. With this in mind Palpatine allowed Bothan spies to steal an outdated version of the stations plans showing that the Death Star was not fully operational and that it was solely dependant on the generator on Endor for shields.

Knowing that the deaths of Han Solo and Princess Leia would be a dagger through the Alliance's heart, shattering their morale to continue the Rebellion; he orders the destruction of the Endor moon. With sadistic glee, Palpatine, contacts Moff Jerjerrod with the secret order: Destroy the forest moon of Endor once the Death Stars own shields came on-line.

During the battle above Endor

With the Emperor?s orders ringing in his ears and the station now fully operational with its own shields , Jerjerrod turns his sights on the forest moon.

?Fire when ready!? He barks at the station crew.

Meanwhile aboard the Super Star Destroyer Executor, Admiral Piett watches in horror as a small fighter spins out of control towards the bridge.

?Intensify forward fire-power!?

?It's too late!?

The bridge explodes into flames causing the massive steel spear to nose dive into the Death Star. Immediately the Death Stars main reactor loses power, postponing the impending doom of the small green moon.

?Sir we?ve lost power to the super laser and the shields have been weakened but we can hold.?

?How long?? Jerjerrod asked with acid in his voice.

?45 minutes at the least sir.?

The young man gritted his teeth and awaited the verbal lashing he knew was coming.

?That?s no good!? The Moff bellowed. ?I want this station operational ASAP ?.GET ON IT!?

A young officer with dread in his eyes walks up to Jerjerrod and whispers the news of the Emperor and Vader?s death. Jerjerrod nods with a grim look on his face and turns to the communications console.

?Communications! Send the order.?

An open channel communication comes from the Death Star. ?The Emperor and Darth Vader are dead. We are preparing to fire the main cannon at the moon below. All remaining ships move away from the planet.?

Home One picks up the transmission. In a bold strategic move, the massive Calamarian ships block the Imperial Star Destroyers from moving out of the line of fire giving Rebel shuttles enough time to rescue the small force sent to blow up the shield generator and as many of the planets inhabitants as possible.

45 minutes later? The Endor moon is no more

With the small Rebel group and a few Ewoks safely aboard the shuttles, the Rebels make their escape from the system just as the planet?s left hemisphere is pulverized into flaming rock and space dust. The right hemisphere?s trajectory changes erratically as it is consumed by fire. Within minutes, the other half explodes sending large particles of terra firma into every direction?

It has been a month since

24. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    There was always the force . . .

There were always Jedi and Sith fighting . . .

There was always war . . .

Until the force itself died.

Millions of Voices
    ~ An Apocalypse ~

[i]. . . the End is nigh . . .

. . . in January 2010 . . . [/i]

25. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    EDIT: Was informed discussion is not allowed here. Sorry. I am embarassed about my newbiish behavior. [face_blush]