1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive RPG Introduction Service

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthAttorney, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Valar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dood. Batman would be awesome. I'll play that in a heartbeat.
  2. Sarabi Jedi Padawan

I want to be a Jedi in a game with a LOT of lightsaber stuff and fighting.
  3. Lucki Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just want to be able to join one without feeling like an intruder.
  4. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lucki, if you don't want to feel like you're intruding - which you shouldn't, anyway - then I'd suggest you join Lords of the Underground. It's very easy to follow what's happening, with limited constraints regarding the way that you write and develop your individual character. :)

I'm not necessarily suggesting this because I roleplay there...but the game is structured in a very easily accessible manner.
  5. Lucki Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank you Rabbit. I will have to try it :)
  6. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all,I think only GM's are supposed to put up this type of thing but our game would love some new blood.

Xaivers Institute for Higher Learning is the name.(My comp won't let me link it,sorry.)We've been playing since last summer but don't let that stop you. We are just starting to get into more action and this is only day three at the school for most of the students.

This is an X-Men RPG. No canon charaters are being played as it is set in the next generation. The Professer's son is now the Professer and we have a few players with parents that were of the original X-Men.

Our GM is GreyJedi125 at the moment but we have had several. We are almost on page 70 but again,we would welome new player.

The game is a bit advanced so please keep that in mind.

If you are interested just PM GreyJedi125.

The game is in the Non-Star Wars forum if you want to take a look.
  7. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello all. I am a GM in search of a few recrutes for my new StarWars Based RP. The Onslaught of Earth: Sequal to Invasion. If you would like to take a look at it go on right ahead.

I am in need of some

-Jedi
    -Sith
    -and also some Earthling Humans.

It would be marvellous to see you there

FMH
  8. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    There doesn't seem to be the equivalent of this place on the Non-SW Forum, so...

[/b]
  9. dougms Jedi Knight

star 1
  10. Dubya_Scott Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, I was told to come here and post this.

I have a "G.I. Joe" RPG over in the new Non-SW RPF. It's the classic G.I. Joe vs Cobra storyline. (It's based on the original "G.I. Joe", not "Sigma 6".)

No knowledge of G.I. Joe is required. You can create your own character (upon approval by me) or, if you want to play an actual Joe or Cobra character, I have provided links that are good resources for info on those characters.

There are 5 or 6 people ready to play. I was kind of hoping for a few more, considering G.I. Joe is such an epic cartoon/comic/etc.

Anyway, if you're interested, please PM me or hop on over to my game in the Non-SW RPF.

Role Playing veterans OR newbies. Everyone is welcome.
  11. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Why didn't I see any of these threads before? Oy!

GM Seeks Players

Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, I am SephyCloneNo15, longtime RPer, first time RPG Introduction Service visitor. I am currently attempting to get Castlevania: Melody of Despair off the ground. It is just starting, and I could use all the players I can get. It is a very wide-open RP in terms of characters you can create, provided they fit the universe.

At the very least, to start the RP, we need a hero. Requirements:

*Must be willing to answer to "Belmont"
    *Can be male or female
    *Must be willing to RP combat with the following weapons
    -Whip
    -Throwing Knife
    -Holy Water (bursts into flame on contact with an enemy or the ground)
    -Throwing Axe
    -Boomerang

Belmont doesn't float your boat? There's plenty of other options. Wanna join the cult to resurrect Dracula? Wanna play a no-name vampire hunter looking to make a name for himself by doing what "only a Belmont can do"? Wanna play Dracula's son, Adrian, aka Alucard (he's rather a fan favorite)? How about the Grim Reaper? You have so many options it isn't even funny.

"Gee, Sephy, sounds interesting, but I don't know a darn thing about Castlevania."

^ Is this you? Well, have we got a treat for you. All you ever needed to know about Castlevania (and then some) can be found here

Interested? Drop me a line.
  12. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
  13. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Hey, come join my game.

It is based on the TV show LOST. I have never watched it, but it has a good premise.

You can be a Jedi, Soldier, Scientist, Senator, Civillian, or anything else that cathes your fancy. It is open for any players, of any experiance. I am hoping to get a lot of players, and a good mix of beginging players and experianced players. PM me if you are interested. Here is the link:

http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/23364691/p1/?0

14. Master_Valar Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM still seeking players!

Galactic Outlaws: Star Wars... Wild West Style

http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/23308580/p1/?18

Especially needed are players willing to take the role of the 113th TIE Fighter Squadron.

15. Mango_Salsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Question: under the Terms of Use, I see a reference to "socks" as a way of appearing as a character, rather than the normal user name. How would one go about setting up a sock for a game?
  16. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    Taken from the Rules and Announcements Forum:
    If you did not already know what a sock is, I hope that explains it. :)

Basically, for a sock designed for an RPG, you create another username just as you did for Mango_Salsa. Except, of course, you name it as your character for the game with which you wish to play in. ;)

Creating socks is as easy as posting. Many people have them, you may be surprised. So do not worry about creating multiple ones, if creating many tickles your fancy.

Once you have your sock, you can, of course, use it for whatever purpose you wish to.

For your benefit, the next post is an example of a sock I could create for a game if my character's name was "Tyi":
  17. Tyi Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC as Tyi:
    RPG Introduction Service

"Is anybody there!?" Tyi shouted at the top of his lungs. "Listen to me! I am a sock! So don't listen to me!"

TAG: Mango_Salsa... err, don't take the tag seriously ;)
  18. Mango_Salsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Got it. And it's not possible to create a sock from my current account, correct? I'd need a secondary or dummy e-mail account (or hundred, based on that census)?
  19. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    Actually; wrong.

There is a trick which you can do to get around it.

When you are in your main account, Mango_Salsa, go into your User Profile and edit the private email address. You can just change it to anything I'm pretty sure.

Once you've saved that, go and create your sock using your original account's email. It will allow you now. After it is created, go back to your original account, Mango_Salsa, and edit your email address back to what it was in the first place.

This allows you to have both usernames running off the one account (email).

I hope that helped. :)
  20. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    ***ATTENTION, ATTENTION***

SPLINTER CELL: THE NEXT GENERATION, NOW IN PROGRESS!!!

COME CHECK IT OUT!

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE NEXT GREAT SPLINTER CELL??

http://boards.theforce.net/non_star_wars_role_playing/b10755/23445895/p1/?0
  21. alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Please, we really need more people to join the F.E.A.R RP in the Non-Star Wars Roleplaying Forum. I ,along with the others, would appreciate it a lot. :D
  22. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello. I've recently began an RPG based around 24, but in the Star Wars Universe. The RPG itself will take place in the span of one day. But the game does not have to. I'm looking for anyone who wishes to join. Bounty Hunters, Terrorists, Jedi.

Sith are not allowed in this game. And neither are existing movie and EU characters. Nor can there be any mention of them or relation to them.

And if you are a fan of 24 and it's setting, please look to join! 24 In the Star Wars Universe!

Here is the link:

24- Star Wars Style

If you wish to join, PM me with a character sheet. And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me as well.
  23. Jedi_Master_Jaden Jedi Knight

hey im new to this role playing thing but im ready for some action
  24. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    ^^^ Come join splinter cell!!! PM me if you want. The link is above in my earlier posts. Even if you don't want to play Splinter Cell, you can PM me with any questions you have, I am more than welcome to answering your questions.
  25. agap_afima Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have an RPG up about a team exploring a very deep cave. It's called Deep, so come over to the Non-Star Wars forum and check it out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.