main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive RPG Introduction Service

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthAttorney, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    I got post 100!

[face_devil] 8-}

2. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    And the point of your post is what, exactly?

Anyways. I'm in the market looking for a good RP. WotG is all but dead, so I'm posting here to see who needs players, then I'll check your RP out.

If you need an experience RP veteran, post a URL to your game, and I'll have a look-see.

3. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Though I'm not running it, that honor belongs to Lightside Apprentice, but I do know The Integrated Balance of Power is always looking for new players.

It seems to have taken over from WotG as the "Premier" Role Playing Game, and many of the old WotG vetrans are heavily involved there.

4. Inuyasha_Sith01

Inuyasha_Sith01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    GM SEEKING PLAYERS:

I am the GM for the RP Knights of Korriban any and all information can be found on the main page of the following link...
    http://boards.theforce.net/Role_Playing_Forum/b10328/14678531/?11

I am looking for players who would want to play Padawans under one of the three remaining Jedi Masters. Churabba, Lyti, and Emran.

PM me or post your character sheet on the forum.

Thanks a lot.

5. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    JMB here seeking potential recruits:

The Kaiburr Crystal is currently looking for numerous characters to join in the fray. What is needed is as follows:

* A leader of a troglodyte species (exact species will be named in private.) Must be able to portray a vicious and ruthless and downright barbaric nature as well as serve as some of your followers also.

*The leader of another troglodyte species (ditto from last point.) Will be exact opposite of other species. Must be able to portray a wise and caring leader and possibly stir up feelings of pity for your race on how they have been treated. You must also play as some of your followers at times.

*I need a Kyp Durron, now that my previous has left us. I also need at the very least (4) more Jedi council members. Must supply background info.

*I also need one short term character. Will have no lines and no need of background info. Must be fierce.

That is all for now. I would prefer that you read and get an understanding of what has taken place so far in the rpg as best you can. We've been enjoying ourselves thoroughly so far and believe me the best is yet to come.

All details on the above characters will be given in private thru PM because of spoiler issues.

Please PM me, Jedi Master Branondias, if you're interested.

6. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Currently, we are in need of a few more Imperials for Rogue Squadron: The Galactic Civil War Era.

If interested...

Summary of RPG so far:

The Rebel's have evacuated Yavin, and are currently adrift in space. The Empire is still recovering from the destruction from the Death Star, and now the lost oppurtunity to crsuh the Rebel Fleet. Darth Vader (Me) has currently sent what remaining pilots they have into searching the sector for any stray Rebel Ships. If you have any questions what so ever, feel free to PM me. :)

7. Low-Ki

Low-Ki Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2004
    Um, I'm looking for a NJO era (or anything post ROTJ basically). I have a pretty complex backstory for my character worked out. Uh, havent done anything here before, but I think I get the jist of it. lol.

8. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Space Battles IV: In Production

The following is subject to change

Space Battles: In Production is the upcoming sequel to the best new Spring RPG Galactic Conquest: Empires among the Stars. The sequel has myself, and the few others who I?ve shared the more intricate details with extremely excited. After you read this I hope you are as excited as we are.

Currently May 25th is listed as the starting date.

Storyline:

Alternate Timeline

The last clone of Emperor Palpatine is dead.

At the edge of the galaxy an invasion fleet sits dormant. Shimirra, Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong, and his minion Omini deliberate on the future of the Yuuzhan Vong. It is decided that the Yuuzhan Vong will remain in the void, waiting for a time when the two largest governments of the Galaxy destroy each other. This decision sends shockwaves of outrage through radical members of the Yuuzhan Vong society, and one high-ranking warrior acts.

Unnamed Yuuzhan Vong, and elite members of his domain assail Shimirra as he meets with the most trusted of Yuuzhan Vong. Unnamed Yuuzhan Vong?s attack catches Shimirra completely unprepared, and the Supreme Overlord is slain. Unnamed Yuuzhan Vong now takes the title of Supreme Overlord himself, and he sets his eyes on the galaxy in front of him. His first act is the complete purging of all Yuuzhan Vong with ties to Shimirra, and he now has total control over the Yuuzhan Vong.

Unnamed Yuuzhan Vong?s second act is the assassination of every important political, and military person inside the galaxy. His Death Squads are efficient and the many important members of both the Galactic Empire and New Republic find themselves dead.

With the two major powers leaderless it appears the galaxy is ripe for Yuuzhan Vong conquest. All hope has not been lost; from obscurity two men rise to positions of leadership in their respective governments. Unnamed Imperial is coroneted Emperor, and Unnamed New Republic is sworn in as Chief of State.

The Galactic Empire accuses their opposition of the assassination of thousands of individuals, and the New Republic lays the same claim on the Empire. Open war resumes, and Unnamed Yuuzhan Vong launches his attack. Both the Empire, and New Republic are caught completely off-guard, and two Oversectors are captured before either can react.

The galaxy now teeters at a dangerous equilibrium point. A single decisive action may determine the future of the galaxy.

Overview:

Unlike its predecessors Space Battles IV: In Production will be a factional game. Three major factions control most of the galaxy, the Galactic Empire, the New Republic, and the Yuuzhan Vong. These factions will be staffed by multiple players, and led by a faction leader (There will be five neutral factions ran by a single player each).

A Major Faction is split into Oversectors, controlled by members of your faction. The faction leader is responsible for assigning players to Oversectors, so the better you play, the more power you will be given. If you don?t follow your leaders orders, you may find yourself controlling a backwater agricultural planet with a Corellian Corvette serving as your flagship. On the other hand, if you are a good player you might find yourself watching over the rich Kuati Oversector, commanding from the bridge of a Super Star Destroyer. The possibilities are endless, and it is up to you to seize the opportunity.

Space Battles IV: In Production is a game of political intrigue, military skill, and government administration, I look forward to seeing it in action.

If you have any enquires please direct them to me via PM.

9. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    ^^^^^ (see that?)

< Suggested the idea

Of course it'll be about two weeks late in the noble tradition of Space Battles!

If their are any exprerienced GMs out there in digital-land, we are looking for a couple GM to be stewards of a couple factions. It would be quite helpful... to have help! Anyone who has a detailed understanding of the all Vong vessels (primarily capital) would also be appreciated.

So remember...

Join:

Space Battles IV: In Production
    This Time We Won't End Early!

10. bountyhunter_42

bountyhunter_42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2003
    hey yall i started an rpg called the worlds unite the title is pointless it seems but the worlds will unite in the end and the begining of the biggest war.. join if you could. Its started by Dark_619 but im taking over dark had some comp probs.

11. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    I have started a new thread and need people. It is called The New Empire. Its about Luke Skywalkers grandchild and how he takes over the universe.

New Empire Thread

12. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    X-Men Betrayal

[color=maroon]We are in need for a few Role Players to join the Brotherhood. (Magneto's faction). We need a role player for Mystique, Toad, and Sabretooth.

[i]Wolverine has joined Magneto as his beliefs of a peaceful solution to the Human/Mutant war have faded. Jean Grey is held captive by the Brotherhood, and is doing all she can to call out to the X-Men. A search squad consisting of only Cyclops and Nightcrawler is under way to find the location of Magneto's base.[/i]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Role_Playing_Forum/b10328/16135134/?203]X-Men: Betrayal[/link][/color]

13. Jedi-Knight-Corran

Jedi-Knight-Corran Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2004
    New player seeks

im looking for a game with starfighter battles and plenty of firefights, i need help!

14. 1baldwookie

1baldwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    GM seeking players

My RP is going pretty well, but a few more people wouldnt hurt.

HERE Is the story.

AS for what kind of characters, a couple more dark jedi would be okay as well as some more jedi knights/padawans.

If you have any other questions I can be PMed HERE. ;)

15. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Hello, I am looking for any people interested in playing a political RP, one that will see almost no combat other that ones of will and ego's.

Here is the link if you are interested, The Senate

16. ConcordDawn

ConcordDawn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I'm in the planning stages of a Mission: Impossible RPG. I have a lot of the concepts nailed, and now i'm just basically waiting for NaboosPrincess to lock my old thread so I can submit the idea. If anyone would be interested in possibly joining or even being a co-GM, please PM me.

17. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    I just made a new RPG, and I am looking for people to join. So if anyone is interested, take a look please.

Star Wars: Dark Skys

18. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Request for new players for X-Men RP http://boards.theforce.net/Role_Playing_Forum/b10328/16135134/ Please join. Thanks.

19. Jedi_Eric

Jedi_Eric Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2004
    Looking for cool RPGs.

20. Southernjedi

Southernjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Player seeks game:

Interested in playing space battle or other tactical RPG.

21. Avatar_of_the_Sith

Avatar_of_the_Sith Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2004
  22. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Call of Duty: A new political and space battle/strategy/tactics RPG. Currently recruiting.

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
  24. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    Game in need of good players

The Primean Defense Force (crosover)

Synopsis:

The continuing story of Skye Lightrider, this game is set on his homeworld, Alpha Prime. The game begins with Skye rather disgruntled with all the fighting, so he retires and lives in relative peace on his homeworld. Of course, destiny often has a way of catching up with us, and Skye is once again forced to take up combat against a new enemy, darker than anything he has faced before...

Characters needed for nearly all divisions. Please refer to the first post for the general information. Here are some character classes:

[b]The Rangers[/b] - The elite group of the PDF, the Rangers have the best training and equipment bar none. The Rangers usually work alone, in secret. The intelligence gurus of the PDF, the Rangers almost always work without official support. They take on the missions of greatest importance and greatest risk.
    [i]Needed Characters:[/i] General low-to-mid ranked Rangers for mission ops.

[b]The Valkyries[/b] - This is the aerospace fighter squadron. Named after their ship class, the Valkyries operate out of a remote mountain base. When not defending the skies, the Valkyries are often on board their carrier ship in the Fleet, defending the spaceways around Alpha Prime. There is only one squadron of Valkyries, split into three wings; as such, most of the Valkyries team consists of maintenance crews and base operations, not pilots.
    [i]Needed Characters:[/i] 8 pilots plus the carrier ship captain

[b]The Fleet[/b] - Simply known as the Fleet, these starships are usually in perpetual orbit around the planet, though occasionally they venture to other worlds. The Fleet is rather small by most spacefaring cultures, though they have a reputation for being tenacious and undefeatable in battle. All the ships are heavily armed, including the carrier ships used to transport other military branches to combat zones offworld.
    [i]Needed Characters:[/i] Crewmembers of the fleet ships, and Captains for Marauder One and the Flagship

[b]TerraForce[/b] - The bread and butter of the Primean Defense Force, TerraForce is the ground-based forces. Mostly infantry, these soldiers also have various tanks and artillery pieces. Every soldier is required to be able to perform any task, dissolving excessive speciality and embracing family ideals. There has never been a recorded incident in which TerraForce soldiers left a comrade behind.
    [i]Needed Characters:[/i] Infantry and tank operators

[b]Primean Corps of Engineers[/b] - Part of the military officially, these specialized workers are often deployed for civilian roles as well. Every engineer, technician, and scientist working for the military is technically part of this division, though those that specialize in another division (the Valkyries' technicians for example) also wear the badges that division and are not directly connected to the Corps Command.
    [i]Needed Characters:[/i] Engineers (may request an other unit to engineer for)

[b]Primean Medical[/b] - like the Engineer Corps, the Medical division is more often employed in civilian roles. They are well trained in many forms of medicine and are always ready for field work. It is not uncommon for units of other division to have certification by Primean Medical to act as first response units for their comrades.
    [i]Needed Characters:[/i] Field medics, hospital doctors, Scientists.

[hr]

If interested, check out the link above for more information (see first post especially) and then PM me a character sheet. I will NOT accept any characters that just try to add into the game without my approval.

Thanks in advance!

Skye

25. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Whats up folks--

I'm the GM of the brand-new Clone Wars RPG "The Galaxies At War," and although we've just begun, I do need some pretty important positions filled for some more experienced gamers, or even new players--we've already got a few of them, also.
    As of right now, I need jedi, senators, and seperatist leaders.
    Here is the current list of available players (9-30):

Republic:
    Yoda
    Plo Koon
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Kit Fisto
    Luminara Unduli
    Barriss Offee
    Shaak Ti
    Aayala Secura

Senate:
    Mon Mothma
    *create some senators!*

Seperatists:
    Nute Gunray
    San Hill
    Poggle
    Durge

This is turning out to be a great game, so far--we are not sticking to "historical accuracy" of the clone wars, so any created characters are possible, and scenarios open. The current game status is a three-front war with General Grievous invading Dantooine, and Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker combating Count Dooku and Assaj Ventress in a seperatist camp on Naboo. Back in Coruscant, Chancellor Palpatine is meeting with Senators Organa and Amidala, discussing the fate of the wookie planet of Kashyyk.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I would prefer that you PM me if you'd like to join, but if you would like to create a character sheet on the boards, that should be fine, also.

Thanks to all of you,
    heels1785

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.