SWRPF Archive RPG Jedi Knights:War of The Worlds

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Nivek, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nivek Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey im making a RPG post your charaters profile.Like this,Name: Class: Weapons: Starship: Starshipweapons: Past Bio:
  2. Zedd-Vega Jedi Master

star 5
    Whats the storyline? You'll need that and rules dude.
  3. Jedi_Nivek Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Name:Nivek Jade Gree Class:Jedi Knight Weapons:Green lightsaber Starship:V-8-Q Starship weapons:2 blasters from front and 1 cannon from back Bio:Nivek cam into the jedi acdemcy at age 5 he was a very smart boy for his age.He then had to fight in a hard battle with his trainer that was like a father to Nivek.It was Nivek and his master Lass Drago against a man named Darth Jento.Now Darth Jento's son is after Nivek.
  4. Jedi_Nivek Jedi Youngling

star 1
    The storyline is all based on a person named Hek Lodder and he wants ALL the jedi gone but no one knows why.So Hek has called on his minons and his people to kill the jedi and now Nivek needs all the help he can get to stop Hek and his people
  5. Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You should check out some other RPGs then get a good idea of a story line and rules and stuff
  6. Jedi_Nivek Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well im new here and stuff so can one of u guys help mre out?This is my frist RPG
  7. Darth-Leahmic Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey I PMed you. I am able to help you get started with a character sheet and story and such.
  8. Jedi_Nivek Jedi Youngling

star 1
    thanks u can help i just need some help with the whole plan
  9. The_Jesstar Jedi Master

star 4
    If you need some one to helpwith RPing as a whole, you could try the Newbie Adoptions Program that milney and Handmiaden_Yane are running.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/Role_Playing_Forum/b10328/18912230/?128] Here [/link]

Plenty of well established RPers there that might be able to help you. :)
  10. Jedi_Nivek Jedi Youngling

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.