main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG night at the Cantina at 6:00 pm, Friday, March 7

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Cephas, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    We'll be meeting to create characters for the game and possibly a little gaming action if time allows. :) We'll also set up a regular time for the game tonight. Rik isn't available until 6, that's why we're scheduling so late. If you wanna meet sooner, let me know when/where. I'll be stopping at Double Midnight Comics before I stop at the Cantina too for a few minutes.

If anyone has any questions, call me at 321-2986 (my cell number) I'll be out of the house most of the day, so if you need me, call.

I'll bring dice for people to buy if they want their own set as well as dice pouches. Dice sets start at $4.50 and up, and pouches are $1.50 or $1.95, I forget. These are being supplied by the Wizard's Tower in Nashua. I am a good friend of theirs and their entrusting a few sets to me to sell if needed. I also have character sheets copied for use.

-Cephas

2. slappy

slappy Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2003
    I'm in Londonderry until 5PM for work. I'll be heading over right after work.

Chris

3. slappy

slappy Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2003
    I'm not even sure you'll see this before heading to the Cantina tonight, but I'd like to get a set of dice if you can scrounge up a black set and a black pouch for them.

Ya' know, if ya' get the chance, kid.

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.