main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I am up for doing a forum game .. sure.. I can do both. I am hoping the car gets fixed sometime in January, so I will have no problems with getting somewhere.

2. GoG

GoG Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Ill pass on ONLINE RPG.. Im the kinda guy who needs to see face reactions and character... No biggie, Im sure soon we will figure out an in person d20 game.

3. DarthTwiztid

DarthTwiztid Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2005
    Well i have a majority of the d20 books at my house, although dont have very much gm experiance. if no one is willing to step up i could possibly be persuaded to gm but i personally dont like the lots o jedi campagins and prefer to focus on lots of space battles and all the other rich character classes.

4. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Meh, you all need to land your butts on Korriban and face an evil Sith Wench. :p ;)

5. Jamesmorbidia

Jamesmorbidia Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    No I was thinking live, and in person. I have trouble with online RPG. (unless its a MMORPG)

As GM or G.O.D.(as her grace, jada puts it) IF I dont check the PC for a day all hell breaks loose and chaos happens!! A example of a good one: "I have a secret smuggler friend that hooked me up with a full cortosis weave suit and a sith holocron witht the ultimate killing force power. Im invicable!!!" and I was only gone a day! I no likey!

I can do mondays. Cathie can we use your house? It's the most recent D20 system Jada dear. You char there needs a few updates but most likely good to go. She may have to "de-level" to be comparable to the new char. everyone else will have. Any other questions I may answer?

6. DarthTwiztid

Nov 28, 2005
    well i u can give us an aproxomate starting level i can get to work on my rodian smuggler :p

7. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    If time premits I'm intrested, I even have my own pack of dice

8. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    James, I sound like I know alot more than I do. I've been hanging around RPers in the PFF for 3 years and they rubbed off on me something bad.

Got any Mountain Dew? Roll the dice see if I'm getting drunk!*

*theforce.net does not encourage the use of alcohol especially by minors. Drinking and driving is bad mmkay? Jada was merely attempting to be funny. Any attempt to be funny should be met with the repeating of the words "Sio Bibble". ;) :p [face_clown]

9. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    I want to game.. I have mad kr4zy sets of dice I can share

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    roger roger on the use of my house. I am up for a Monday with no problem. Who all wants to join us, and what monday do we want to start on.

11. DarthTwiztid

Nov 28, 2005
    count me in! where exactly do u live?

12. TI-525

TI-525 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2005
    what game is this for?
    if its galaxies im out
    if its a dif game im in
    unless its a board game

13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I live on the west side of town just off of congress and I10.

14. DarthTwiztid

Nov 28, 2005
    doh

other end of the galaxy from me

15. Jamesmorbidia

Jamesmorbidia Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    I say the monday after the Jan meeting (or if it monday that day) is good. A 7:00pm start time is pretty good. The first get together at least will just be char. creation. I figure We can start with lvl 4 char. Starting at Lvl. 1 starts a slow progretion and the story line is rather droll and people usualy loose interest.

Im always open for ideas and suggestions that people want to do. Timeline, pre story, anything else. Im excited!

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    we can probably get you a ride if you need one. yes.. the first monday in january is a great idea.

17. DarthTwiztid

Nov 28, 2005
    im all for rebellion era or later! i plan on playing a rodian scoundrel type

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    not knowing much about it.. I am for the game any way I can get it at this point.. just something for me to learn about and have fun doing.. and of course we all know how much I LOVE having friends come over.. poor group.. one of these days I will wind up duct taping folks to my furniture and NEVER LETTING THEM LEAVE MMMWWAAAAAAA--A-A-A!![face_skull]

19. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Well, Im in, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GoG [face_batting]

20. TI-525

TI-525 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 2005
    what game is this for?

21. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Well, hopefuly(ll?) the one ive been complaining about for months, D&D Style star wars, pen and paper....

22. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    it is indeed D&D styled with pen and paper star wars RPG'ing

23. DarthTwiztid

Nov 28, 2005
  24. DarthTwiztid

Nov 28, 2005
    so what kind of characters does everyone else wanna play?

25. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    well.. I am not entirely sure.. I know I don't want to be a smuggler.. I lean towards politics and the force when it comes to things I would like to do.. but being a senator or something political seems rather boring.. but I don't want to be a smuggler or with the empire.. so I suppose that leaves me with being a character that is sensitive to the force.