main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    This Saturday. Same place, same time.

2. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Ok then, I cant go.

I forgot it was this week and my mom bought tickets for something and she wants me to go. B.O.R.I.N.G

3. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Fear not, HotF. We'll be involved with other boring things like space battles, crash landings, breath taking discoveries, dangerous artifacts that have a will of there own, new power sources that for all intents and purposes seem to be powered only by the Force itself, uh did I mention space battles? Nah, don't worry. We'll have you up to speed...when you finally show up...later on down the line. Heh... ;)

4. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    OK, Gang: Who's going to be attending this coming Saturday's evening RPG? That would be the 21st.

John/Vangarian

5. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'm a go. We can do it at my place again if everyone wants.

6. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well for the record I've only got Zedd and HotF saying they'll show. I hope more players will be able to make it, too. ;)

7. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    So, no RPG tonight. Family stuff came up.

8. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    SIGH!!!!

9. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well? Should I even bother to ask what the odds are for a gaming session for this weekend?

10. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I've canceled other plans in order to make room for this weekend, so I hope so...

11. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    What about everyone else?

12. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    I called Matt Today, he confirmed it, HOPEFULLY!

I can go. Please people reply so we know who is coming. >.>

13. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Hahaha, my name is MIKE. But anyways, yeah I think it's on for tomorrow night. I don't think we will be playing minis, or if we do, not for a long time, because Chris and I are going to be setting up for the toy show around 12 or 1.

14. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Darthbane187: Do I hear an acknowledgement from you too? Brandon? Cathiecat? Anyone else?

If you're coming, I want to see PC Sheets with up to the minute adjustments and corrections for current stats. That includes the fact that I want to see you actually bring your PC Sheets to the game too. Thank you for your support.

John

15. darthbane187

darthbane187 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2007
    I will be attending with my RPG sheets, but I don't know how to upgrade them so I will need help.
    I have a friend from Phoenix who is missing,and his wife is worried. He won't answer his cell phone
    or answer his tex messages and no one has heard from him.
    I am starting to worry myself, because his is not the type to not notify anyone his whereabouts.

16. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    No indeed...that doesn't sound good at all. Let us know of any update concerning your friend up in Phoenix...please. I'll be cutting slack on the PC Sheets Saturday evening. Basically, it's just a matter of adding +2 total points that you can apply to any area that you would like to improve the skills of your PC in. See you then.

John

17. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I plan on being there, sorry was offline for a few days because of fear of Conficker invasion.

18. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well I've got one thing to say about our latest RPG meeting at Zedd's. WOW! It was fun! :D Our heroes are now on the third planet of the Pittah System in Wild Space. Way out there in the Right Armpit of the Star Wars Galaxy. This world makes the first in a series of places they are exploring in order to find a treasure trove of a now deceased group conspirators who'd planned on conquering the Empire itself by pooling their resources and hidden technology caches located in diverse regions throughout the Star Wars Galaxy.

But there is something different about this Planet that makes it unique from any world that our heroes have visited before in their respective lives. The moon orbiting Pittah III has signs of mining on its surface from long ago, while the planet is a perfect world with no signs of exploitation from outsiders, with one possible exception. A huge crater with a lava lake in its center. One that is far removed from the planets land locked Salt Free Oceans. But the planet isn't supposed to be Geolocally Active either. Why then is there a Lava Lake in the middle of this perfectly pristine wilderness world, when no earth quack has touched it since its beginning? Come join us on our next RPG night to find out. 4-18-09, Saturday evening. Be there! ;)

19. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Happy Easter everyone!

20. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Ok, Gang! I've been doing a little more than the usual amount of prep for this weekend's SW D-6 Chapter in our on going treasure hunt for High Power Tech from the Star Wars Past. I've gotten the stats for Jotham Timboon's Star Yatch, thanks to the fine folks over at DECKPLANS ALLIANCE 1998-2008. They've done a fine job of preserving the D-6 stats of all the different Star Wars Space Ships, from frieghter to fighter, from capital to klunker, from Cutting edge to hasbeen junkers. There's a website called The Rancor Pit where they have gone to the trouble of creating Fan Based D-6 (WEG) Styled Source Books to continue the tradition amongst loyal D-6 players to RPG the West End Games cinematic styled way. Nothing like breathing new life into the older but better RPG method. So who's going to be able to come and game this coming Saturday evening at Mike's Apartment?For starters...Hows about you Mr. Zedd? You Got Game? :D

21. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'm good for Saturday.

22. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    You da man! [face_laugh]

Who else?

23. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Ahem...Is there anybody else who's showing for the RPG at Zedd's? Please respond...Thank you.

24. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    I'll be there.

*Has contributed ideas*

25. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    YES YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED IDEAS!!!!!! FOR THAT I THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD I AM,THAT COMING TO GAME YOU ARE!!!! [face_alien_1] [face_good_luck] [face_cowboy] [face_monkey] [:D]