Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    UNfortunately, Mike will be cramming beteen now and the 30th of this month. That is why we won't be gaming before the 30th of May because he won't be able to host for us.
  2. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
    If by "cramming" you mean "going to a friend's wedding" then yes, I will be cramming next Saturday :p
  3. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Ma Man... Just trying to make you look Gooooooood. No charge even.
  4. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    you guys have fun on Saturday, I'll be on the road heading for Arkansas. Will be ready to game next session, with Braiden as well.
  5. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sorry we missed both you and Hero_Of_The_Force this past weekend, Cathiecat. We all look foreward to gaming with both you Braiden and HOTF on our next scheduled gaming session. Speaking of which, after reviewing the normal regular schedule which usually includes the 1st and the 3rd Saturday evening of each month, I was wondering if it might be better if we hold off for our next game until the 20th as my wife Lisa will be rolling back into Tucson from Indianapolis on or before the 6th. This would require more of my time to be spent at home...catching up with domestic house cleaning chores prior to her arrival. Would it be OK to hold off on that until then? That way we'll have time to plan our PC's general moves on what they will be doing. Also I'm happy to report my Greatnephew and his fiance will also be gaming with us as well. So once again we'll be operating with a full compliment. :D
  6. Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will try and see if I can get that night off. I won't know my schedule until the 13th though.
  8. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    sounds good to me, hope Mike can make it, I don't have much seating room compared to him. It can be done, but Mike's is better.
  9. Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight

star 2
    *Knocks on Mike's head* Knock, Knock.

It is the 15th, so what is the verdict... ?
  10. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
    I guess I kinda lied. I work on Thursday, and they said they will figure out my schedule then. Hopefully I will be able to get Saturday night off.
  11. darthbane187 Jedi Youngling

I sure hope that RPG is at Mikes, because I look forward to it.
  12. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am clear this Saturday night, so we're good. I only work until 2.
  13. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    Goomagow-Goomagow-Goomagow!!!!! We be playing Star Wars RPG this Saturday evening at Mikes!!!!! YO JOE!!!!!!!
  14. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    RPG Rocked this past Saturday evening and our heroes are now orbiting the next planet, K'Kavé. K'Kavé is a former colony world of the Kwa Empire. Many structeral remains of buildings can be seen dotting the planet's surface including a Jump Gate Temple with its accompanying Star Chamber power generating building. All in all, a mute testimoney of those who dwelled before the Old Republic ever existed on this planet's geography. But all is not as it should be because something or someone is down on the planet's surface and want's off.

Vangarian
  15. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    Well the time is once again approaching for another RPG session. So who's available for it this coming weekend?

John/Vangarian
  16. Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight

star 2
    :( I

Can't :_|

Come.... :mad:

Stupid vacations. [face_frustrated]
  17. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, HotF. Not to worry. Vacations happen. Planning something on the Fourth of July Weekend can be a bit dicy anyways. We'll plan it two weekends down the road. That would be on the 18th of July. OK? Any volunteers to host for the evening of the 18th?

John/Vangarian
  18. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
    That is far enough down the road that I can and will request the night off, so I will be able to host again.
  19. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you, Mike. That would be wonderful.

John/Vangarian
  20. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight

star 2
  22. darthbane187 Jedi Youngling

The Bane will be there.
  23. Vangarian Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL Good...good! *Cackles*

[face_skull]

John/Vangarian
  24. Zedd Jedi Knight

star 3
    ohyeahsobytheway there's RPG tonight
  25. Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, I have returned from the Big Apple today.

When is next RPG?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie