main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

1. brent21

brent21 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    Just to let everyone know, I checked out the Bookmans on Speedway and they have a ton of WEG Star Wars books. I was able to pick up the Second Edition guide, the Empire Sourcebook, and a bounty hunter sourcebook. It felt like an early Christmas! lol

2. brent21

brent21 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    Hey Van,
    The site wouldn't let me PM you back because I don't have enough posts yet. Here is what I wrote:
    The football game wasn't bad. My wife and I enjoyed it, even though it was extremely hot. If you need any ideas for storylines for future games, I would be willing to help. I stopped off at Bookman's on Speedway and I found a treasure trove of WEG game guides. I picked up the 2nd edition role playing game book, the empire sourcebook, and the bounty hunter sourcebook. I am hoping to go back this weekend and pick up a few more. I haven't started my character yet. Should I still create a bounty hunter or something else? As shown in my avatar and signature, I am really into sith characters. I would like to create one of those, but I am not sure how to do it. Do I create a Jedi character and then act badly to get my Dark Side points up? Anyway, there is another football game on Nov. 7th, but I may ask my wife if we can skip it so I can go to the game. I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Brent

3. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
  4. brent21

brent21 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    Thanks HotF!

5. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Coming closer, RPG is.

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Just reminding that I will miss out on this coming session as I will be recuperating from my surgery. Hope you guys have lots of fun.

7. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    You'll be in my Prayers for a speedy recovery CC. [face_praying]

Van

8. YuuzhanVong_Rule

YuuzhanVong_Rule Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2008
    Is it this Saturday?

9. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Nope, it's the 7th.

10. brent21

brent21 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    It looks like I will be missing out on this game, again due to another U of A football game. I should be able to make the December one since the home games end this month.

11. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Unfortunately brent21 we have come across a consistant problem with Post Thanksgiving Day attempts at gaming before Christmas season is over and done with. 9 times out of 10 everybody is tied up with social obligations and such. So unless somebody from the TFF wants to both host a Christmas Party and allow Gaming at the same time, then we're out of luck there. The last time I talked to everybody, we were in agreement that we'd wait until after January 1st to game again after Thanksgiving day. However I'd like to get together and have coffee with you some time if possible between now and January's gaming season opening up again. I'm usually clear on Saturdays. Would that be possible? :)

John Garland/Vangarian

PS I was hoping to talk to you about story lines and such if possible.

12. brent21

brent21 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    Hey Van,

Yeah, I would be interested in getting together to talk about things. I am busy this weekend, but I could meet sometime the next Saturday.

Brent

13. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    3 more days, wait we will.

14. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Our games are pretty much always scheduled on Saturday nights so we might have to wait until football season is over for you to meet with us, haha.

15. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hey Van,

Yeah, I would be interested in getting together to talk about things. I am busy this weekend, but I could meet sometime the next Saturday.

Brent[/quote]

Hi, brent21:

Ok then. Next weekend after this one. Is Saturday (the 14th) afternoon clear at all?

Van

16. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    So...let's see. We've got Zedd, HotF, YV_R. Three players. Ok then. Seeya on the 7th. :)

Van

17. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Yes, 2 more days there is. Yes.

18. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Assume next session, the 21st it is?

19. brent21

brent21 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009

Hi, brent21:

Ok then. Next weekend after this one. Is Saturday (the 14th) afternoon clear at all?

Van[/quote]

Hey Van,

Sorry that I didn't get back to you about this. I was very busy and forgot all about it. This Saturday I am busy all day, but I am open on Sunday. Would you want to meet that afternoon?

Thanks,

Brent

20. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    so is the next session this saturday evening or no?

21. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hi, brent21:

That would be the 22nd of November. I can clear that on my calender. As for a place, I usually like to do coffee at Coffee Exchange on the north west corner of Grant and Campbell Rd. Would 3:00 pm be alright for the time?

Van

22. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hi, Cathiecat:

Good to see you posting again. I hope you're feeling better. Yes this coming Saturday is going to be our last gaming day of the year.

Van

23. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    The 21, right?

24. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    HotF:

Yes. That is correct. The 21st of November is this comeing Saturday.

Everybody showing for the Game:

Has anybody shown some initiative to get a direction going? Last time I showed up it was the same as the gaming session previous to it. No direction, no plot. Then, it will be time for Mr. GM to take the bull by the Horns again and make it have direction. This listless stuff doesn't cut it. I realize that you guys have got to catch a certain female and bring her in along with her copies of all of the data regarding the plot to overthrow the Empire by way of the intriguingly advanced technologies mentioned in that data base. We'd be best getting that in gear wouldn't you say? See you Saturday!

VAN

PS: I may call for a vote on what everybody wants to do if we can't seem to get the interest up enough this time around; just and to see what everybody wants to see in our next story arc.

25. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Good session, I think. Our involvement in our characters is on hiatus, but they continue to go through life.

Marking my calander, we have decided to start up again on the first week of January. I believe it is January 2nd.

26. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Attention Gang:

I've just had an emergency request from a friend of mine whos is in need of help on the 2nd of January. Thus I'll have to cancel this January 2nd's gaming schedule and put it off until either January 9th or the weekend after that. Sorry but he's a very good friend who's in dire need and it's got to be done for his sake.

Van