main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Yes, at least for me

2. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    I'm a go for tonight (4-3-10).

3. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hey, Gang! I need a roll call on who's making it to the next session on the 17th (this Saturday).

4. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Meedly meedly me

5. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    I shall be there.

6. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Please Gang. More?

7. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    This week I caught a head cold. To avoid getting any of you sick, and the fact I feel awful, I wont be able to attend this RPG session.

I should be at the next one.

Very sorry,
    Ryan

8. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Hey, Are we having RPG this Saturday? The First?

9. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I think so, yeah.

10. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Hey, Gang:

Yeah, as a matter of fact I believe we're having it on the same day as my niece's weddng reception. Not a problem as I'll be heading back into Tucson in time for the RPG. So we get to see if this Covenant works or not. Heh. Glad to hear you're feeling better, Ryan. See you all there.

Van

11. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    WWWEEEELLLLL. That was the plan but nada happened there too. Ahem! Ok could I have a clue as to when there will be time for another RPG session, Mike? o_O

Van

12. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Yep, how 'bout it Mike, what day/time is good for you?

13. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I'm looking forward to our next session even though I don't have a character sheet. :)

14. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'm reasonably sure I will be able to host on Saturday

15. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Cool, hope to see you all there tomorrow.

16. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    This RPG Session:
    (I wrote this just after getting home at 12:00, so mind the details might be sketchy on individual side plots. If you need any details added PM or Post here.)

[blockquote] [b]Six Months pass:[/b]
    The Covenant invited Sergeant Skirata to join. Vince fixed the Sergeant?s spine. The following Months Skirata physically trains himself. The Star Forge is ¼ completed, with a frame and a stable sections of the station. Vince tinkers with the Genetic experiment, and hires Arkanians to help. Then continues to develop the Jump Drive and Advanced shield. New plans for his Suit are developed. Vince investigates the Galactic Map and fins a point of interest.

[b]In Game:[/b]
    The gang: Arrowhead, Fay, Skirata (& his men), and Vince leave for the first point of interest on the Galactic Map; while Alpha-16 guards the Lehon system & Star Forge. Fisker stays at the ship to continue her research on genetic cloning. There they find an incredibly fast spinning ring that appears to have a higher mode of transportation. Arrowhead sends an Astromech droid, and a beacon, through the ring. Both attempts fail at relaying information. The crew lands on the moon and finds an underground control center.

The group of 14 split into two man groups and scope out the area. Vince and Fay pair up and find a corpse. They call for a droid to retrieve the body and bring it back to the ship for analysis. Fay finds a room filled with minerals, and requests the droids to retrieve samples to test at the ship. Once the subjects are brought to the ship, Fisker assigns droids to test the specimens. Fisker gets a reading that a large object is coming out of Hyperspace. The Mandalorian alerts Arrowhead & Skirata, they contact the rest of the group, and everyone heads back to the ship besides Vince.

The object that comes out of Hyperspace turns out to be a large ship. Before it arrives, the group shuts down all systems on the ship to remain anonymous. The large ship goes toward the ring, but does not go through it.

Vince, meanwhile, presses on. He finds a room with various screens viewing their ship, the ring, the ship that just came into orbit, several other planets, the sun, ect. Arrowhead sends a telepathic signal to Vince, but he is too busy contemplating the situation to consider her comments.[/blockquote]

[b][u]Session ends there.[/b][/u]
    [hr]

[b][u]NEXT GAMING SESSION 2 WEEKS HENCE ON: [i]SATURDAY, MAY 29th, 2010!!![/i][/b][/u]

I enjoyed this game, we just need to get into the groove of a Covenant, not dictatorship. Plzkthx.

[b][i]@ Vangarian:[/b][/i] I think I may have found our ship, at least the name is somewhat similar (click text below):
    [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Barloz-class_freighter]The Barloz-class Freighter[/link]
    [link=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090515145313/starwars/images/9/90/Barloz-class_freighter_TCWCG.jpg]Schematics[/link]

17. Hero_Of_The_Force

Aug 22, 2008
    Okay, well.

Do we want to set up another game, or we done?

18. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'm down for next Saturday

19. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Let me get back with you on that subject Ryan as I'm in the middle of something BIG that came up recently.

Van