main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Just gotta say... TONIGHT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I HAD A BLAST!! Hope to see you all back next time.. and maybe a few more.

2. DarthTwiztid

DarthTwiztid Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2005
    i second the motion! good times!

3. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Though I did not stay for the whole thing, the time I was there was well spent. I had a great time, and a big =D= to Cat and Jake for loaning out their home once again. Also, another =D= for Jake's dip. And a quick [face_sick] to Frankie and Damien. I still cannot believe you guys did that. More than that, I still cannot believe Damien did it after Frankie. Oh, what the heck, while I'm at it, a [face_worried] to Frankie for what I did, I still feel really horrible about that.

4. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    :mad: "Dont worry..I'm not gonna kill you....I'm just gonna bash youre brains in" :mad:

Just kiddn bro. These things happen....or not, but no use crying about it now. Hey look at it this way, Jake and Cat scored, BIGTIME!!!:oops: [face_peace]

5. Jamesmorbidia

Jamesmorbidia Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    It was a great time. Cat playing the moral compass was too funny. I knew something crazy was going to happen when the first astrogate check was mega-botch and landed everyone outside charted space. I'm still waiting to see if Cat can sneek a peek at the "cargo" [face_shame_on_you]
    Can't wait to see what happens next....

6. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Had a great time also, thanks to all that attended.
    Sorry about leaving early but work called.

Yea, I never said I was smart. I'm not used to being "1-uped" in the "odd" department.
    It was fun and nobody got hurt(at least it was not 2000 flushes) so I guess it was OK, for both of us.

[face_thinking]

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    well.. I guess by now everyone knows to expect the unexpected with me.. you just never know what I am gonna do next ... then again.. if I am expected to do it.. I might change direction mid-stream.... one never knows [face_thinking]

8. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Would somebody please roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk? :p

9. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    I'm hiding the chemicals for next time:D
    What...our food wasn't good enough:D you needed a chemical cocktail[face_sick]

10. Jamesmorbidia

May 16, 2005
    We will resume this game not next monday but the following, the 13th. I have had some problems arise and patrick is feeling a bit under the weather. Lets hope Cat dosent come up with anything crazy again!

11. DarthTwiztid

DarthTwiztid Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2005
    why not, it makes it more interesting :p

Go cat!

12. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    If we go to get our own dice what should we get?

13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I went to game daze and bought a set in a box and then three extra die (six sided) on the side. Jake said it might give me a few extra but I wound up with all I should need.. on a funny note have you ever played Monopoly with a 20 sided die. It was extremely amusing to do. Brought new life and fun to the game. :)

14. Jamesmorbidia

May 16, 2005
    Cat has the right idea. Just get one of the "tubed" sets. they have one of everything and then a few extra 6 sided to roll damage with and you should be GTG. Other than that you can borrow if required on the rare occasions.

15. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    and we do plan on meeting this coming monday night for the next session. 6pm or 7pm.. is one better than the other?

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    late announcement everyone.. something has come up and the GM and Assistant GM are not going to be in town due to family emergency tonight. if you want to come over and hang out that is fine. but we are going to have to postpone the RPG. Sorry everyone.

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Are they OK? I know U said Family emergency but if it's important enough to leave Tucson it must be bad, please tell them that I'm thinking about them.

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I will certainly pass the word along. In the meantime if you had plans to come over this evening.. by all means.. you can still come over, we will be here along with Frankie.

19. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Untill we start up the RPG again why don't we do a board game night instead? Just a thought.

20. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I second Hal's statement. If not a game or rpg, then just a fellowship night, with some food or movies...it could be cool. Or hell..maybe we culd GO to the movies. Anything is do-able.

21. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Just a quick question, is RPG still on Monday night, or is it on hiatus until further notice?

On another note, I am all up for a game night in general.

22. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I will be out of town for the next two mondays.. but if the group wants to meet at the house while I am out of town that is no problem.. Jake and Frankie will still be at home.. JM will post as soon as the RPG is going again.. and as for game or fellowship night till we get back to RPG I think that is a great idea as well. Whatever ya'll want to do sounds good to me.. we can just make monday night a general get together night when anyone can gather, and RPG on the mondays when we can.

23. Jarkael

Jarkael Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2006
    Hey, guys. I would be interested in playing sometime, which version are you playing, the old WEG D6 system, or the WOTC D20 system. It's been so long since i've played a pen and paper rpg. when I was in highschool I played AD&D 2nd edition, and some of the Star Wars D6 game, but I never had the books when I played back then, once I got out of highschool I got the books, but by then the "gang" didn't get together so much anymore and they'be been collecting dust. So really, if I ever play with the group it would be best to treat me as a beginner.
    I did get the new D20 star wars game, but then a few months later they came out with the rivised core book....the jerks....so I just ordered the new book a few weeks ago and I should be getting it later this month. anyway, that's my GFS for this thread. If you guys are still playing, I'd like to try it sometime. later.

24. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Love to have ya. To answer your question D20 style Star Wars based. We just started (the GMs are really good and very experienced, great teachers) playing but got interrupted temporally. The rest of us are either newbie?s or only played D6 stuff/pen and paper from years past. Generally been playing on Monday nights starting around 6:00 pm - whenever.

25. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    though I will be in the hospital this monday if anyone wants to have the RPG by all means please do so.. I have not heard from Jerry or Patrick and am going to get with them to see what is up with the future meetings of our RPG.