main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson RPG planning

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Nov 30, 2005.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    jerry.. patrick.. would love to see you???

2. Jarkael

Jarkael Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2006
    Wow, am I ready for school to be done with for the semester. So, if you guys don't mind, I'd like to join in sometime during the summer. Right now I have so much to do...if you only knew how tired I am of writing essays and research papers...(shudders). Anyway, I look forward to gaming with you guys in the future. Later.

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    RPG is being worked on and out.. will let you know as soon as I have word on where we stand with this.

4. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I am still attempting to find out what is up with this.. if worst comes to it I will find us a new GM!

5. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    I was always interested in getting into Star Wars d20 but i never had enough people, so i would like to join, if thats ok... id dont really have a char or any books, or dice for that matter, but if you guys could help me out i would love it.

6. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    As you can see we've been ahving "issues" and setback to this, watch this thread when it gets atarted back up, you are more than welcome to join.

7. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    yeah, i know. thanks for letting me get invloved though, when it gets started

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I want to make this a priority to get back up and running!!!!!

9. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    I agree! I really wanna get involved in this! I dont know how to get it going, but can somebody contact that guy and see whats goin on?

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Our RPG guy is back in town and they will be getting with me soon to discuss the reopening of the game. HURRAH!!!

11. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    SWEET! Please keep me informed...

12. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003

Yeah, about that reopening of the game? [face_worried]

13. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    As I recall from past statements. Gaming sessions were usually played on Monday evenings. Correct?
    What would be the possibility of a one shot Saturday evening Gaming Session for this Saturday evening? My wife is going on vacation for the week, from this coming Saturday to the next Saturday. I know that it's a bit sudden but hey if there's any rabid gamers out there, I'm a GM. I can give instructions on how to get to my house for any one interested. For specifics please PM me.

:)

14. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    This Saturday is not gonna work because there is an event at Toyboxx.
    But YYYEEEESSSS!!! I am ALL up for ANY kind of RPG thing.
    So is there another time you could do it?

15. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well I could stretch it to Sunday AM say about 9-ish or so for the brave at heart. Would that be do-able? I might even be able to have some of my younger relative over for gaming as well since they are rabid SW fans in general. Can you give me any numbers as to who might be interested in a Sunday morning adventure?

16. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    EXPLATIVE!!!!!

I am also unavailabe on Sunday.

Jeez, when we finally do get to do an RPG I cna't go. Just my luck.

I could do it any evening next Monday thru Friday, or any time next Saturday.

Come to think of it, Saturday would be fine as long as it ended before 4:00pm. Actually, that would be good because then from there I could get a ride to Toyboxx!

REPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLYREPLY

17. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    I could do Friday and/or Saturday of next week too. My only limits are that my wife returns from vacation next Saturday evening at about 10:00 pm. So yes its doable. Is that reply enough? :)

18. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    wow. I feel so stupid right now. I TOTALLY forgot that I am going out of town next friday.

This is craziness...

Any time before that is OK, tomorrow before 4pm or Mon-Thu evening.

lol.

19. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well... here we go again...unfortunately I'm not able to pull it off. I've a commitment I have to fullfill in Sahuarita and will be out of town during the AM. But I should be back by early afternoon. However that won't be early enough for a gaming session. Sigh...

Vangarian

20. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Well, I'm hearing some rumers about RPGing within the group as a whole. Is that correct? If so I'm usually available Friday evenings on alternate weekends. Let me know if anyone else is interested. As my other half has given her permission for me to GM with this group. Bless her heart, she knows when she's got something good. (Or is uncle Palpi's ego being Massaged?)
    At any rate, if there are any others out there who would like to game as well, please put your two cents in.

21. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I'm Interested

22. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Ok then, that's one counted so far. Hey, that's a quick start. With CC being more available later on down the line, that should make for a nice start up. Let's see how this grows then. Anybody else have a yerning for RPG?

Vangarian

23. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    yes, I am interested as well.

24. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    ME!!! RPG 4EVA!!!

25. Vangarian

Mar 9, 2003
    Sorry for the delay in responding to your response. Ok so far the count is up to 3 players to date. So tell me a little bit about what you like in the way of adventures? What do you like to have in your gaming sessions? For that matter tell me what you've had in the way of adventures to the most recent RPG you participated in? This will help me in getting an idea of what you've done and like to do in gaming. Thank you for your time and input on this.

Vangarian