main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA RPG PLAYERS ONLY, Figuring?s for are campaign see ?Star Wars Role-Playing Game Character Creation? f

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Apr 24, 2003.

?

RPG PLAYERS ONLY, Figuring’s for are campaign see “Star Wars Role-Playing Game Character Creatio

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Using Star Wars Action Figures

100.0%
  2. Using Star Wars Micro Action Figures

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Using Lego’s

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Using are own Drawings and elastration on cardboard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Using Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
  2. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Dude two votes and no one posted there vote! I guess those dont count then. if you dont know what I am talking about go to "Star Wars Role-Playing Game Character Creation? for instructions it will also illustrate all of these options.

3. Zayn

Zayn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 1999
    go to any wizards and you can find the rpg figures for star wars (mostly on sale)

there fun to paint (because I play DandD we have boxs of unpainted and painted figures)

I would only suggest using them because they come in every kinda, there cheap (like $2-3), and you can use premade matts that make battles easy to set up

on the other hand you have to paint them

edit: is that what you meant by "Star Wars Micro Action Figures"?

4. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    unfortunately the amount of minis available is VERY limited. We are looking at like 9 players. Right now the Star Wars Action figures are half off at KB toys. That's 3 bucks a figure!!! But the combat is going to get VERY large with such large figures. We're gonna have to go outside for combat!!!! LOL, that or a REALLY huge table.

Brandon, have you figured out the locale of the Game yet?

5. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah my house I have a very large tabel that can set 11 peopel ;)

Ok sense no one noticed that I did a pre post to this in character crations then I will post it here:

Ok guys! I have just went up to my storage garage and looked though all my Star Wars action figurers and micro machines. I have enough of both to use as figures for the role-playing game. Any figure you could possibly want to represent your character in the campaign I have in action figure or micro figures. Mitch I have a Boba for you, Mag I have a Jawa for you, and Justin I would assume that you would use Han. Unfortunately I do not have any Jedi Tw?licks in ether micro or Action figures (because I stop collecting after the disappointment in EP1) so if we were to use ether of those, court and Melissa, you would have to go bye your own?sorry.

Another option for figurines is to print out any of the drawings of you characters you would have and put them on cardboard cut outs and get cool holders for them.

Another would be to use Lego?s. You would build your own figure

So I am going to post a poll with these options so we can all agree. After you chose witch one post witch one you chose so I can see that only the players were the ones who got to vote and not out-siders.

Yes you can vote if you are on the waiting list

6. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    i also have a lot of action figures

7. DIABLO-FETT

DIABLO-FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2003
    Emperor, i have voted for action figures.

Thats great that you got Boba. :D

8. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Just for you Mitch! ;)

:eek: Yours are out of the boxes Dan? Cool! what figuer r u thinking about using for you charater? o hey do you have any of the Tw'licks?

9. JangoFett42

JangoFett42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2003
    Do you have an admeral Accbar or Genaric Mon Calmarian? and if so, would you mind if I customized one?

10. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    dude, what kind of figure is there for me? I need an old man jedi. hm....maybe an old kenobi? I'll put some cool shades on him, make him a billy bad ass!

11. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah Obi-wan would be perfect for you! Or Mace LOL!

12. TDMRHDSpeeder

TDMRHDSpeeder Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2003
    brandon you have a chewy, right?

13. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I voted for action figures....
    I'm still looking for Aalya.....

14. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    I voted for action figures...but having a very hard time finding a twi'lek that isn't male.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.