main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: THE RANCOR ARENA

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    This is a voluntary arena where those who wish to rp fight can do it in this virtual world. RAndomly choose a combat zone where you and your opponent will agree on where things are. for example a swamp, lets say it has murky ground and some scattered trees.
    Once the place is chosen a virutal manifestation of the land will appear while spectators will watch. No Character deaths will happen here and the victor must be chosen between the fighters. Just have fun and Battle. This is to throw some extra skill on the RPG and to quenche that blood thirst in some of you ;) Private message me or contact me on Msn so that we can arrange a WWE kinda Schedule and who will get the tittle and who will not.

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    (announcer) "First up from the planet of Hoth and a spawning pool in YAvin 4. Measuring 10 feet high and 500 pounds. The reincarnation thru the dark side of TUMBARK_WOOKIE." *He walks into the death grounds pulling his nexus with a chain. His eyes gleam as he punches the ground and leaves a crater on the floor.* (anouncer)"May the opponent please present himself and choose a battle ground"

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu_Terumo enters the arena*
    I should attune my skills with you, first because I admire you, and second because you ARE powerfull enough to stand my RAGE

Announcer:
    *As an amphibian Nautolan from Glee Anselm, Ktulu_Terumo can live in air or water. His head tenticles are highly sensitive olfactory organs that allow him to precisely detect subconscious pheromanal expressions of emotions. The ability allows him to take full advantage of an opponents uncertainty. He's 5'11 and 170 pounds. Prefers the ligthsaber as a weapon , and always carries a hiden one, just in case*

You may choose whatever battle ground you like, it makes no diference

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
  5. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The beast looks darkly over the being, having no recolection of him whatsoever. His eyes flare and he raises his hand and signals to Ktulu* "YOUR.......DEATH BED.........THE JUNGLES OF YAVIN 4" *These words just echoed into the souls of the JEdis. The darkness could infiltrate all their senses. THe beast stood there and realesed the NExus into the Jungle, where it dissapeared in the foliage..... He growled and Dissapeared in the trees too. His force was cloaked as he hid in the trees. ((OOC-Ktulu once again I commend you on your bravery, yep your the only one that dared to fight me. The place is a lot like an aztec temple in the middle, fog all around, some mirky water and damp soil, and many trees. There are rocks and some ape like creatures can be heard. Contact me on MSn and we will decide the fate))

6. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    The Wampa turns his head, only to see a Gungan emerge from the shadows. He carries a gleaming quarterstaff with his right arm, and a belt full of perfectly round, aquamarine spheres. The Gungan is dragging the unconscious Nexus with his right arm. The creature had a cut on his front leg, and its lower jaw twitched involuntarily.

"Is this yours?" the Gungan asks as he throws the Nexus towards the Wampa.

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He looks at his fallen pet and his eyes storm in thunderous waves. Blue lightning soar thru his body pinpointing his position to Ktulu. Ktulu being the avid warrior he was leaped for a balanced strike, when all of the suddent he Wampa held his clawed hand in the air and held the mighty warrior in a levitation. He twitched his wrist and off went Ktulu to the other side of the Arena. The creature turned its attention to the GUngan. The lightning stopped and he dropped to the moist ground. He stood there in the fog as his arms raise and out came and array of blast shots like a chain gun all carrying the destructive capabilities of a lightsaber.*

8. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    Caltoth brings his right hand to his face. With a quick tap of the Force, a small wrist device on his hand begins to hum. Suddenly, a purple circle emanates from the tool, creating a rounded energy shield. The shocks of plasma slam against the Portable Gungan Shield, forcing Caltoth to continuously reposition his arm. As he deflects the final plasma burst, the Gungan swings his quarterstaff and assumes a ready position.

"Nice attack," he says. With that, one of the blue spheres detaches itself from the belt, and positions itself in front of the quarterstaff's tip. The ball begins to rotate wildly, until it flattens into a razor-sharp disc. With a quick swing of the quarterstaff, the disc soars towards the Wampa, narrowly grazing his cheek. The disc hits a tree near the end of the arena, splashing it with electrified water.

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The disc gave a slash at the wampas face. He looked from between his coarse fur and with his tongue he licked the blood. His eyes glowed as he saw the siloutte of the proud Gungan. He started movement and charged at the warrior. He leaped from tree side to tree side until he dissapeared in the folliage. A moment of silence passed as the Gungan was ever attentive to his surroundings. The Beast fell from the trees above the gungan and fell behind him. The gungan stopped for a moment while feeling the creature towering over him and he smirked. The gungan said in a arrogant manner:* "You should know never to sneak up on one of my kind......." *In a flash the gungan leaped backwards over the beast and Slammed his staff on the back of its head. The creature didnt even move from the impact. Then in a blink of an eye it grabbed the gungan by the face, lifted it up and slammed it against the floor like he was a puppet. The beast stood over the fallen gungan for the moment*

10. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Suddenly a ray came in to play from outter space destroying everything, including the small planet where the arena was built. It came from the death star.

Somewhere unknown is obi-ian-kenobi with a couple of budies....

"U see how easy it is to end this....u just have to ask 1 or 2 favors and its over" :D

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    ((LOL. Well the fight keeps on going))

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu stands, his head still dizzy from the slam. He looks towards TUMBARL and speaks to himself*
    Indeed you are powerfull, a worthy opponent
    * Ktulu removes his robe, looks around the area sorrounding the Wampa, he never quit staring at Tumbark. Then he notice the Gungan*
    Interesting, more worthless scum to help in my training

*TUMBARK stands there, in a provocative way he smiles at Ktulu, confident and menacelingly. With a single gesture, Ktulu presses the Force, and his ligthsaber is turned on in it's way to his hands. Ktulu gives TUMBARK a mad smile then he throws the saber, as if it was a boomerang, slashing every tree around TUMBARK, he quickly eludes them , but finally one hits and TUMBARK falls until he can't be seen bellow all of debris. A great howl is heard and Ktulu replies*

I will become the source of your destruccion

13. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the debris stay there motionless with small particles of dirt floating about them. Ktulu stands there staring as an avid hunter. He knows its not over. After the silence the Debris blows out flying like and explotion. And out of the fog the Beast stands there. Blue lightning around him as he floats in the air. One lighsaber functioning for that moment. In an instant he levitates from the ground and a blast of Thunderous lightning falls from the heavens towards Ktulu.* "Humility is far more impressive than confidence......*

14. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    I will show you my confidence...

*Ktulu avoids TUMBARK's fierce blasts, as he "dances" towards the arena, then make a quick jump and strikes at the wampa, who skilfully deflects Ktulu's slashes. But is forced to get back to the ground, floating in the air and avoiding Ktulu's fierce attacks wasn't an easy thing for TUMBARK to achieve. The Wampa makes a roar as if dozens of voices suddenly cried out in anger*

"You will have to do better than that, if you wich to walk out of here victor Ktulu!!"

*TUMBARK cast some of the ligthning towards the water, where Ktulu is standing, making an electrified pool. Ktulu is almost caugth off guard, as he skillfuly presses the force and flip back out of the water, jumps off to one of the temple's walls and forwards at TUMBARK. They engage in a ligthsaber duel, both with great speed and glance, as if the battle were being orchestrated. But Ktulu couldn't stand TUMBARKS strength and in a quick strike by the wampa, Ktulu is forced to lower his saber. TUMBARK then Force puches Ktulu into the water, wich still was under the influence of TUMBARKS ligthning strike.
    Ktulu barely makes it out of the water , but hurt. Haven't been for his amphibian characteristics, he could have been destroyed *

The Force is strong with you, TUMBARK.
    I agree it's not going to be an easy task to vanquish you.
    But beware, soon I will really use my anger, my hatred. I will show you how well I've been manage to control them.

15. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    * A menace figure walks out of the fog, black robe covering him, his face can't be identified. He slowly looks at the enviroment, then takes a moment to feel from the Force, The dark side of the Force*

The tremor I felt in the Force came from here. Powerfull Force users are taking it at each other. I can sense pitifull Jedi Knigths, a Nautolan and a Gungan.But the other....strong with the darkside, and hiding a secret.... Perhaps I can find a worthy opponent here

* TUMBARK, Ktulu and Calthot felt a disturbance in the Force. They quickly sense the precense of a strong Sith beside them.
    The shadowly figure removes his robe,presses the Force and cast a strong darkside aura around him.*

My name is Jihad_MuadDib, Sith Lord and clone to the late Emperor Sidious. I shall be your executioner

16. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    * Ktulu can barely stands, his rigth arm is still not responding from TUMBARK's last attack, ligthning is still feel troughout his body. He tries to hide it from the rest*

17. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    Caltoth watches in awe as the battle rages on around him. The Wampa was certainly strong with the Force, as was the Nautolan. The gungan could feel the immense hatred and anger pulsing through these two beings. But this new human's hatred is also strong.

The Gungan just smiles. "Today is a good day to die." He activates his shield, grips his quarterstaff, and assumes a ready stance. Three of the sapphire spheres in his belt float towards the staff. One ignites, covering the quarterstaff in shocks of electricity. The other two position themselves at each end of the staff, and start spinning at incredible speeds. The spin flattens them, until they are no thicker than molecules. "For honor..." he says.

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu stares at the Gungan and is full aware of his capabilities. The Force is strong with Caltoth, but he is not a Jedi. Ktulu notices this and thinks to himself*

The Gungan is a formidable opponent, but not as strong in the Force as TUMBARK or Jihad_MuadDib. I must defeat the Gungan first, get him out of our way. Then I can take onslaugth on TUMBARK

*Ktulu moves foward towards Caltoth, ligthsaber in hand, and fuel by agressive feelings.
    They engage in battle. Ktulu consecutively strikes at Caltoth, who skillfuly avoids them with his shield.*

19. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    * Jihad stands there, whatching Ktulu and Caltoth engage in a fierce duel*

Insolent fools, how dare they to ignore me. I will show them fear.

*The Sith Lord slowly walks towards Ktulu and Caltoth, suddenly he feels thunder over his body, deadly lightning. The type that can only be cast from the darkside. Jihad skillfully deflects it, turning his face to his attacker*

Strong you are in the ways of the darkside, if you were able to "almost" ambush me like that, TUMBARK.
    I will show you the TRUE power of a Sith Lord .

20. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    The Gungan and the Nautolan keep exchanging strikes, each of them giving the other no quarter. But Caltoth can sense that Ktulu, with his anger, could overpower him if the battle keeps drawing on too long.

Reaching out with the Force, Caltoth takes a fist sized boulder from behind Ktulu and hurls it towards the Nautolan. Ktulu senses the attack and extends his arm to the boulder. The rock shatters into dust. "What a cheap trick," he says. But the attack has the outcome that Caltoth expected: Ktulu is holding his saber with only a single hand. With his shield, the Gungan moves the lightsaber out of his face and slams the handle of his staff on Ktulu's chest. The Nautolan staggers back, but retaliates by Force-pushing the Gungan to the ground. Both Force-users regain their footing, and take some refreshing breaths.

"You are a skilled warrior, but you seem to have underestimated me. I, too, am skilled with the Force," Caltoth says.

"Yet my anger is stronger, Gungan," Ktulu spits. And the battle is joined once again.

21. Uleq_Quinn

Uleq_Quinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    * A shadow emerges from the fog, but still distant from the fierce battles taking place.
    Uleq_Quinn jumps to a tree , to have a good look at the esenario. Then he sits on one of the tree's strongets bushs. He takes some time to do Jedi meditation, then he thinks *

(There is the Wampa my employer wants, strong in the darkside as I was warned. But I never expected to find him in such overwelming circumstances. I am afraid I will have to take part on this, and try to reatrive him quickly. I don't want to have to do battle with any of the other most powerfull beings, but due to my employer's promptness, I am afraid I will have to do so.)

*Uleq take this moment to meditate some more. The Force is strong with him, but he will have to face powerfull warriors in order to complete his mission*

(I will not fail, I can't fail)

* Uleq concentrates in hiding his presence from the others, for the moment*

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *There the Wampa stands amongst a battle as fierce as ones from legend. His lates attack thwarted by one who is of the Dark side. He stands there looking at the deadly new addition to the battle. His eyes flare and he focuses his force powers to give him a force heal. Then while the Gungan battles Ktulu in the background he keeps focused at the one who destroyed his attack. In a growl he said* "Talk is cheap......" *He stood up as a Force storm brewed up above him, the caotic force swept trees from side to side. The fog was cleared and in the center the beast stood. Lighting up his arm saber and staring with great hate at the sith lord. He waved his hand and force pushed the Sith onto him, not away. The slash was being set until the Dark one with such grace and elegance lept over the gargantuant creature and took a slash of his fur. The Wampa hollered in anger and raised stones from the ground using his force abilities and lunge them towards the mighty Sith. The Beast at the same time threw a shock of thunder as he levitated from the ground, to the soil where the Sith stood.*

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Anouncer: "THE BATTLE Rages on!! These fierce combatants are faring well. But even thought the battle is deadly, we at the RANCOR ARENA have the purpose, neigh the duty to serve you the best quality entertainment in the galaxy. So without further delay we bring to you the spiking up of this onslaught." * A pause as the doors near the one that was hidding from the battle, open.* "..............THE RANCOR!!!!" *there it stood a Colossal creature who had not been fed for the purpose of this battle, It was breathing down on the one who was sent to bring the Wampa.*

24. Uleq_Quinn

Uleq_Quinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    *Uleq is still meditating. He needs to achieve control. Control over fear, agreesion, hatred.
    He must try to achieve his goal, without harming any one. He must use the Force to protect never to attack. Suddenly, when Uleq finaly reaches the state of mind he needed to comfortably comfront this menace, with peace of mind, he feells it*
    * A tremor in the Force. Something big is rigth behind him. Ready to strike. Fueled with anger and...*

Hunger?

*Then Uleq turns to face his opponent*

A RANCOR???

*Uleq stares at the great creature, knowing it won't be easy to comfrony him*

My Jedi training surell will be put at test here, first fierce warriors, now a Rancor.

* Uleq, presses the Force to quickly fall down from the tree, and prepares to defend himself*

This creature will make me use the Force, It won't be easy to hide from the others now

25. Jihad_MuadDib

Jul 11, 2002
    *The Sith Lord is impressed. Jihad never expected for TUMBARK to be so powerfull in the ways of the darkside. But the Wampa is still not fully consume by it.

*Jihad_MuadDib presses the Force, and in a glimpse of an eye he's floating in the air, missing by a split second TUMBARK's attack.
    The Sith Lord ignites his saber and start moving it in a fashion way. Then he screams to the wampa*

I will have your head for that, insuficient creature. You will learn not to make a Sith Lord angry...with your DEATH!!

*Jihad strikes at TUMBARK. This time his strikes are precise and fierce. Indeed anger and hatred are Jihad's allies. Making him powerfull, giving him the edge.
    All of a sudden TUMBARK finds himself in a predicament. The wampa, exausted for deflecting Jihad's constant and fierce strikes, pushes the Force backwards, looking for seconds to cath a breath and regain his strength*

Don't you dare run from me now TUMBARK, I am only beginning to show you FEAR!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.