main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: THE RANCOR ARENA

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu takes his adversary for real from now on. He shouldn't have understimated the Gungan. Powerfull he is in the Force, Ktulu was deceived from the fact he is not yet a Jedi. A mistake Ktulu will soon take care off.*

*Ktulu retreats from the gungan and starts running towards a big maze of trees and tower like stones. "Coward Jedi, come and face me" the gungan replies , as Ktulu continue to run, Caltoth chaseing him, and striking with his quarterstaff.*

*Suddenly ,Ktulu stops. He found the perfect spot. Then he turns to face Caltoth. The Gungan stands before him and prepares to resume battle, when Ktulu presess the Force, making trees and rocks fall all around where Caltoth is standing. The gungan skillfully avoids the debris, then spots a lake near.*

I should be able to escape certain doom if I go for the water to protect from the debris

* Caltoth then storms deep in the water as trees and stones hits the area where he was an near the lake. Caltoth saves himself, but Ktulu thinks otherwise*

You fell for it gungan, now I have you where I wanted.

* Ktulu Force jumps to the water, ready to finish off his oponnent*

This will be over....soon

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    The RANCOR: *The Colossal one stood over the landscape as he fixated his eyes on his current snack. Clumsily, but savagely he moves his clawed arm to capture its prey, but fails to catch him because of his fast paced reflexes. The animal then takes a second swipe and takes down trees in the way as he charges the hidden one*

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the wampa is battered down and bruised but the imputent words of the Sith lord triggered something that should not have been meddled in. Teaching fear, to him, such arrogance. The eyes of the Wampa filled blood red. His body rippled with such strenght and savagery he was beginning his RAGE. Rage goes deeper than hatred alone, it is not focused just on one thing, it is focused on many. In rage you just dont hate your opponent you hate yourself and all that came before you, during and after you. His body ripped and his muscles contorned. Not only did his RAGE powered the darkside he had but it also combined with a force trick that was taugh to him years ago, the enhancement of his senses and skills. His eyes thru a ray of Strong lightning rays as an explotion exerted from his body. Even the Sith lord felt THE HORRID ABOMINATION THAT the beasts disturbance cause in the force. THe Sith skillful as he was Could not escape the blast of light and went flying away from the rays light against the side of the temple. The light died down and one strange red saber came visible. There stood the Wampa as a madman, eyes bloodsho, his mouth salivating, he became a juggernaut. Even if the Wampa died in this battle He was going to take the Sith lord with him all the way to the dephts of his ungodly hell. His pressence shrouded the Sith lord in an incredible pain, it was as if the Holler of and infinity of souls could be felt and the pressence of billions of heart attacks been passed. In a blink of and eye the beast was upon him. Battering him like a mere toy, a trincket. All that could be heard from its lips was:* "FEAR?!??!?! FEAR?!?!?! ......YOU DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FEAR. I HAVE LEARNED MUCH LESSONS IN MY LIVES, Let me teach you a few" *The battering kept going on......*

4. Uleq_Quinn

Uleq_Quinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    * The hungr Rancor walks towards Uleq, making a great howl, one that could not be ignored by the others.
    Uleq walks slowly backwards, concentrating, and making a decition in how he is going to deal with the situation*

I don't whant to hurt this creature. It's not The Rancor's fault to be used as a playing tool for others to deligth. I must try and reach him with the Force. Maybe I can tame, him. Subdue him and try to find something for it to eat.

*Uleq is strong and atune with the living Force. He is against harming any living creature*

Besides, I wasn't sent here to deal with fierce beasts. I must deal with this quickly and try to comp-lete my mission.

*The Jedi Knigth gestures, a simple gesture.
    Uleq is calling for the Force to guide him. Then he carefully try to reach the Rancor's mind*

I know you've been hurt, and I know you must be very hungry and angry.

*Uleq continues to speak to the Rancor, using his mind, showing movements to try and make the Rancor trust him*

Come, let me help you. I can free you from the people harming you. And there must be something to eat near, besides ME.

*Guided by the Force, Uleq succeded in controling the Rancor, wich is more calm down, but still starving*

I must find something to feed him, until his hunger make him uncontrolable.

* Not far, Uleq's pressence is felt. He has been discover. Soon he will have to engage in this fierce battle.*

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu is on a rampage. Reaching the Gungan, for a final strike. Controled anger and hatred consumes his emotions. But Caltoth will not go down as easy as Ktulu thinks. The fierce gungan have some tricks left.
    As Ktulu swims deep in the water, almost at range with the gungan, Caltoth is preparting a counter attack. Caltoth knows the Nautolan is coming for the kill, perhaps he can use Ktulu's own rampage as a defensive.*

*Then suddenly Ktulu drives his mind out of the moment. He felt a tremor in the Force..*

Caltoth you are going to...... WHAT?
    ( Who is this? strong in the Force. Atunned with the living Force. Interesting how he conquered the Rancor)

*The gungan noticed Ktulu's mind is elsewere. If just for a split second , the nautolan has left Caltoth out of his mind. A split second the migthy gungan will not waste*

6. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    Caltoth also felt the tremor in the Force, but he'd learned that in battle, the opponent must come first. He swims upward as fast as his feet and flippers can propel him. Like a torpedo, the Gungan aims directly for the Nautolan.

He misses him only by a few inches.

Ktulu's mind returns to the battlefield as a bluish-grey streak races past him. Looking up, he sees Caltoth breaking the surface of the water. "Don't tell me he's fleeing!" he says, half puzzled, half enraged. As he brings his head down, he curiously notices a small blue orb just to the right of his face. Then he notices another just below him. And another above him. He realizes he's surrounded by the blue orbs.

Once out of the water, Caltoth soumersalts, spinning in the air, aiming for solid ground. At the peak of his jump, he releases the two disks that were on the tips of his quarterstaff. The discs fly down into the water, their aim perfected by the Force, until they pierce the numerous Gungan Bombs surrounding Ktulu. The lake is suddenly bathed in natural lightning, reddish blue streaks dancing in the murky waters. Caltoth lands, breathing heavily, expecting to see if his opponent survived the attack. "A worthy warrior. No matter the outcome, I shall remember your name with honor."

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    The Wampa: *As the beast towered over the Sith Lord he stopped and raised the battered warrior to his face. He snarled* "You...are .....no....use to me....dead" *The wampa realized the calibre of warriors that were in that arena. Warriors that would go far in this galaxy. He looked at the Sith Lord and saw a master planner, a detailed schemer, an elegant warrior and a powerful being. He hated him yes, but he knew that as an ally they would be unstoppable. He then looked at the two fierce Barbarians, never giving an inch. The sneaky, proud Gungan who is engaged in battle with the mighty Ktulu. He senses an unbeliable strenght in him, for a force adept and he senses the uncanny ability this one possesed to adapt to any condition presented to him. Then his sight fell to the water where Ktulu awaited. He saw a fierce and determined Jedi one that could dominate the darkside and knew where to employ its gifts. He is a deadly adition to any group. Finally he stares at the strange one, the one that possesed so much strenght in the force that he calmed and enraged Rancor something unatainable by most Jedis not even the legendary Luke Skywalker did such a thing. He thought of all of this and his mind began to scheme and twist. He hollered at the Arena with a horrid Scream* "CEASE" *The Hollogram of Yavin 4 dissapeared and they all where in large and plain arena. He stood up and healed the Sith lord as he did himself* "This is not mercy, you needed none. This is a proposal....." *He looked at the dazed warriors and Uleq* "WARRIORS.........Fighters.......I have seen your strenght and power and am impressed...and that is not a simple thing to do. I propose and Alliance, a union....us against the Galaxy. A Sith lord, A Sith Warrior, A balanced Scout, A Mighty Bounty Hunter, A fallen Jedi and A powerful Scoundrel/Mercenary. Think well on this...... *He peered at them once more and saw dislike in most faces and acceptance in most. He looked strongly at Ktulu the one from the Wampa Clan, he knew this one would strike out of such an idea. He kept monitoring The Sith Lord, this was not one to be taken lightly, in fact none of them where.......*

8. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    * The sith lord stands amused. He was about to engage battle with the wampa, to the death. Then all of a sudden, situation has changed. And Jihad is greatly tempted by the proposal. Jihad thinks to himself...*

Much power in him, I thougth hi was a savage beast, but it turns out to be a great mastermind.

*Lowering his head, the sith lord takes some time to meditate on the consecuencies. Then he stared at the Wampa. Any living thing would be terrified by that menacelingly look. And Jihad states his possition.*

Interesting TUMBARK. I agree, for the moment.

* The wampa made a great howl, like millions of thunders striking in the same spot. Then Jihad stoped the wampa's celebration.*

Don't get confused by this. I will like to join you, because I choose too. That means I am going to take orders from now one. I alone decide my destine and I alone choose my path. But I find this amusing, and for the moment, I will tag along.

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Wampa stares at Jihad he closes in on him and says* "There are no leaders here, just an alliance....but know this, once you are one of us, forever you will be one of us. There is no escape, not even death" *the Creature stared at him long and strongly. He is consumed to an endless degree of the darkside......but so am I.......* "So be it Jihad"

10. Uleq_Quinn

Jul 15, 2002
    *Uleq stands amused. He cant belive the sudden turn of events. He stare his newly found pet, the Rancor, a menace creature, now hold to be his pet. Uleq goes in a Jedi trance, a strong meditation state.*

(I won't join any group who's intention is to destroy other lives just to fill thei pride, or personal vendettas. But I can't ignore how powerfull this warriors are. Thogether they can be a real threat to the galaxy, or they can bring peace and honor.
    I wonder wich path they will follow. Perhaps I should join. Maybe is the will of the Force. It takes powerfull being to restore peace throughtout the galaxy. But being in league with Sith lords it's not wise for a Jedi.And there's the one who really amazes me. Ktulu, strong with the ligth side of the Force, but he chooses to exploit the dark side's power. Contoled hatred and anger. Dangerous .
    Perhaps I should try and bring him to the light side. Perhaps I will join, to keep a close eye on Ktulu, and the Sith Lord, in order to help or stop them, given the circumnstanses. And TUMBARK. Powerfull and dengerous squeame. )

*The Rancor growls, he is still needs to be feed. Uleq walks towards TUMBARK. He greets him and Jihad, the sith lord, and slowly, allways in a calm and untroubled state of mind gifted by the Force, talks to the wampa*

I must feed my new friend. In the meantime I will give some serious thougths to your proposal. I will try to understand your real goals by doing this. I am one with the living Force, I don't wich to engage in meaningless battles, or conquer no one.
    After I made my decision, I will come back. To join you.....or to follow my employer's orders. To capture you.

* TUMBARK stands amused. The wampa thinks to himself..*
    (How can he stay so calm, even in the presence of the Sith? Powerfull indeed he is.)

*Uleq gives an intence stare at Jihad, then turns his attention towarsd Ktulu and smiles.Uleq greets them all, in a respectfull manner. Then he Force jumps to the back of the Rancor and exits the arena. *

11. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    *Jihad gives Uleq a evil smile, he is very confident, perhaps one thay that confidence will one day end up being his doom*

Reckles Jedi, you should not turn your back on me like that

*Tumbark looks at Jihad, then replies in a serious tone*

This is not the time for this,Jihad, let him go. Soon he will see his mistake. He will see how corrupted the other clans and the goverment are. In time, he will join us.

*Jihad agreeds, it will take some time to adjust to the fact that perhaps one day, he will have to team with a Jedi*

TUMBARK, I will never take an alliance with Jedi, as a sith lord it is forbidden. I can't guarantee his safety if he decides to join us

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    * Ktulu stands confused. Certain doom was about to strike him. Caltoth turn out to be a great opponent, one not easy to deal with.
    Perhaps , being able to use his born abilities as an amphibian, Ktulu would have been able to elude the gungan's attack. But he will never find out. The hologram suddenly vanishes.

Ktulu looks around him and looks at the wampa, and he's fueld again by hatred.*

Why? you cowardly bastard. Are you so afraid to figth me than decided to end this, and spare the gungan's life?

*Caltoth gives a loud laughter. He has Ktulu at his mercy. And the proud Nautolan is well aware of this. Caltoth can feel Ktulu's anger, but it's not only because the figth was ended without a winner, but because his pride was heavily wounded.*

Ktulu: I will have your head for this TUMBARK, with or without an hologram. I came here just 'cause I could have an excuse to destroy you. But now, it realy doesn't matter. Prepare yourself

*With this words Ktulu ignites his ligthsaber, stands to face the wampa, and screams to the others*

Do not interfere. Any one who dares to save this filthy coward will pay with his life.

* Ktulu is letting hate control his actions, and the wampa notices this, but also the one who just left, Uleq. Then he stops the Rancor and try to reach Ktulu's mind*

NO Ktulu. Don't give in to hate. Contol it. You have learn the ability to use hate without letting yourself be swallow by it.
    Use this ability, show your powers!!

13. Uleq_Quinn

Jul 15, 2002
    *Uleq is concerned. He won't stand and do nothing while another Jedi is being tempted by the darkside. He must act, quickly.
    He must try and free Ktulu from this current menace. Perhaps he should join this group, proposed by TUMBARK.
    Maybe by doing so, Uleq will be able to stop any dreadfull actions by the wampa, or the sith lord. In the same time, he can try and help Ktulu achieve his lost internal peace.*

Ktulu, figth it. Don't let the hate consume you.

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Wampa stands his ground in front of this current threat. His eyes dont flinch and his saber lights up again. His neck cracks as he moves his massive head to the sides.* "KTULU.......Not even the power that the short embrace you have with the darkside can help you......." *His eyes bolt and his fanged mouth foams.* "Let me show you the true power of one that has bathed in the corrupted blood of thousands of slayed Jedis. How I took their precious miniclorines and empowered them with the darkside. Wheter you join us or not that will not matter for I will wear your head as my belt........." *He was merely towing with the Jedi he knew that in time he would be a powerful warrior, but only in the discipline of his skills will he ever become trully powerful. He wanted this tainted one with them, but at the same time he wanted him dead if he didnt join them.* "Go on Ktulu use whatever form of empowerment you can..............die a true warrior. Foolish.....but brave" *He awaited the attack patiently with glowing arms and lighted lighsaber*

15. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    Caltoth was now facing two dilemas. First, there was the Wampa's offer. Joining up with two potent darksiders could only mean trouble for anyone who stood in their way. Two Jedi, one dangerously close to being consumed by hate, joining these two darksiders would probably complicate matters even more. That meant that at the moment, rejecting the Wampa's offer would mean certain death.

The Gungan didn't mind looking after his own affairs, with or without help, as long as it did not tarnish his honor. For the moment, he would follow these four other warriors.

But that was the second dilema, since the four were about to become three. Though he admired Ktulu's persistence, and was surprised by his willingness to continue the fight, there was no honor in fighting a superior opponent when one was so weakened. And the uncontrolled rage the Nautolan was exhibiting would surely make him lose.

"Losing grasp of your anger will only lead you to a fool's death, Nautolan. Learn to control it while you heal, then you can settle whatever score you have with this Wampa in honorable combat."

16. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu stops his rampage. He realizes the Gungan's words are true. He is not combat ready, and his losing control over his anger. It will ultimately lead to his doom.
    But the wampa is ready for battle, and Ktulu can let his injuries get between his pride.
    He must defeat TUMBARK, for honor. Uleq keeps trying to refreain Ktulu, and that's getting into the Nautolan's nerves*

"TUMBARK , soon you will die"

*Uleq replies to Ktulu*
    Don't give in to hate, quiet your mind, set free your hatred. Let me help you.
    * Ktulu turns to face Uleq . He sees them from a distance, getting closer riding the Rancor*

Get out of my mind. That's my final warning

17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Wampa snarls towards Ktulu* "The gungan speaks the truth. You will die a fools death if you cross me...... *Some drool escapes his snout* "but........I am not the kind of creature........that would unsheath a weapon and not use it......." *His massive arm grabs the broken Ktulu while his other one unarms him and destroys his saber.* "What's it going to be.........nautolan? Embrace my offer..... or...... embrace death" *His eyes flared as he looked at Ktulu and some lightning coarsed thru his arm toward the nautolan. The pain was unbearable * "The choice is yours.........." *When the pain was over the Nautolan was fully healed and the Wampa threw him towards a distance. Ktulu made a flip in the air and took out his spare lightsaber from his boot.* "...........your choice........Nautolan"

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    * Ktulu is ready to face his opponent. But Uleq continues to try and bring peace to Ktulu's mind. Ktulu looks back at Uleq, lowering his saber, and reflecting in Uleq's words*

Ktulu, let go of your agresive feelings. You are better than that. You can become a great Jedi Knight. All you need is proper guidence.
    Let the brigth side of the Force flow through you, counsuming the darkness. Open your mind, be mindfull of the living Force.
    If you choose to face the wampa, you will die. He is a great warrior, strong with the darkside, plus Jihad can betray you, and interfere in the figth favoring the wampa. Face it, you are in a ods down situation. Let me help you, let me help you achieve your full potentail.
    I am not asking to take you as a padawan, or being your master.
    All I ask is partner ship. Whe can help each other.
    Come with me.

*Following those words, Uleq Force jumps to the Rancors back, and exyends his hand to Ktulu. TUMBARK studies the situation and growls*

"You coward, retreating from battle. You should npt call yourself a Jedi"

*Ktulu jumps at the Rancor's back. He has agreed to let Uleq help him*

One condition Uleq, I follow my own path, but I seek to become strong with the Force. Be aware that once I achieve that, I will trace this wampa, and kill him.

*TUMBARK makes a loud laughter hearing those words. Uleq put his hand in Ktulu's shoulder an tells him*

I will help you become powerfull. But as a Jedi, you will use that power to protect and help others, as I have. I will make you forget whatever score you have to clear with TUMBARK. The Force is stron with you, you will become powerful.

*Ktulu nods at Uleq, then stares at the wampa. Then he Force reaches his robe and puts it in as Uleq rides the Rancor to leave the arena. But TUMBARK has thougths of his own.......*

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *staring at the two rancor riders he growls. He knows that what Ktulu feels towards him is great hatred, but so does he toward Ktulu. He snarls and takes a step forward, His voice resounded in the arena.* "So be it.........You shall die another day......"

20. Uleq_Quinn

Jul 15, 2002
    *Uleq enters a meditate state. The task his attempting to achieve with Ktulu is not an easy one. Ktulu is strong with the Force, and a grate warrior, he posses many great abilities. But his head strong, making it dificult to reach his thougths. Perhaps this would be an expirience in wich both will learn. Can Ktulu control his agresive feelings? Can Uleq succed in helping Ktulu achieve that? Will Ktulu becomes a truly great Jedi Knigth? or will he be an agent of evil? Those questions will hunt Uleq untill they can begin they training*

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the Wampa turns around and looks at his new found allies. A moment ago they would have slaughtered each other, but know they are the only ones that will rule this galaxy. He looks at the gungan as he stands there surveing him with distrust. The beasts eyes flash as he looks at the water prone warrior. He then looks at Jihad, the sith, the one that at the slightest sign of betrayal he would kill, he senses Jihad's power and his willingness to destroy. This was an ally that he would have to pay close attention to. This alliance has been formed out of hate and discord and as such would spread the same disease towards the rest of the galaxy. In a low grow the wampa stands and looks at the nothingness........* "I believe I should pay a visit to the Old San Juan Cantina............" *He begins to leave as he carries his nexus body and heals him.* "Ill be there if you need me........" *Both the strong warriors look at each other and believe the best option is to see what the Wampa had up his sleeve, so they followed him........"

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Hutt enters his arena, now Rancorless. He thinks he might speak with some Smugglers to deliver him another one of these amusing creatures. He stands there atop his ledge contemplating the large colessium. He thinks to himself: All we need now are strong combatants. He then Frowns and curses at the wampa for all the betrayal that he has manifested. Looking up he screams to the crowd:* "the arena is open for warriors.........Enter the next!"

23. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [The Bounty Hunter named Xanatos enters the Arena. However, he does not make any moves. Still with his cloak and hood on he notices Tumbark_Wookie. However, he will just meditate and wait for him to make the first move.]

24. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos waits patiently. However, the Wookie still does not make any moves. So Xanatos leaves a Holo-Transmission and sends it towards the Wookie.]

Ï see that you dont intend to make any moves. Very well. Then I'll leave. Perhaps I was not expected here. Or, perhaps it could be that there's an unusual amount of fear sorrounding you. Anyways, I'll be in the Cantina. If you want to contact me send a Holo to the Cantina or to my clan's HeadQuarters.

[End of Holo.]

{Xanatos then leaves to the Cantina}

25. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters the Arena again. Still no move made by the Hutt.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.