main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: THE RANCOR ARENA

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    ((He he he second mistake a warrior knows whats going on. Kidding Xanatos! Thanks for answering the holo message.))

*The Hutt stands overseeing the cloaked figure of Xanatos. He applauds* "Our first mighty warrior, The Great Corran-
    Horn's Padawan......Xanatos NWO. Who will this brave combatant fight? Will he be victorious.........I guess we will have to see soon"

2. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    At last.

A chance to destroy a Jedi.
    A chance to show those silly Jedi Knigths how strong the dark side is.

I will face you in battle Xanatos.

If you ar not afraid to die. If you are not afraid of the fear I can inflict in your very soul. In your deepest thougths.
    Soon, the Jedi will fear us. And with good motives.
    Open battle so I walk inside, open mind , find the fear you'll have. And feel the pain as I take it in you .Let the show begin

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Hutt looks at Jihad and remembers the turmoil that happened last time........he reconsiders and the show must go on!* "Very well.........The dark one, Jihad challenges Xanatos..........Let the CArnage begin!!!!!!!! Xanatos choose your battle ground!"

4. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [Holo-Transmission]

Greetings...I'm sorry but I will not fight right now. If you wish to meet me I will be at the Cantina...

[End of Holo]

5. Uleq_Quinn

Uleq_Quinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    *Some weeks have passed sinse Ktulu left with Uleq. They've been busy in training. They are both determined to achieve their maximun capabilitys. Uleq is working hard, trying to make Ktulu understand he doesn't need his anger to be victor on a duel.
    Besides a Jedi don't crave for those things. But Ktulu's quest for becoming powerfull is making Uleq's task very deficult.
    They decided to go back to The Rancor Arena to train.
    They arrive, Uleq is holding his Rancor pet with a chain, while Ktulu looks around, trying to sense other life forms*

I don't sense anything Uleq.
    Look's like whe are going to be able to train with out interuptions.

*Uleq nods at Ktulu, then realese his pet, signaling him towards the Arena entrance*

If anyone aproches with hostile intents Tahoma the Rancor will take care of it, if whe are deep in focus and battle and don't feel someone coming

*Ktulu takes his ligthsaber, ignites it, and draw a line in the grownd. Then he draws a circle around them*

None of us should cross the line, or exits the circle. Now engarde

6. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    *As Ktulu ignites his saber, Uleq is still standing there, without movement. He is attuned with the living Force. As always Ktulu don't hesittate to draw his saber, that's something he must help him control.*

Ktulu, there are other ways to conquer a battle besides using your saber. In fact that must be your last resort. Use the living Force. Be mindfull of your adversarie's thougths.

7. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters the Arena and sees both Ktulu and Uleq training]

"Greetings, Uleq and Ktulu."

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    * Uleq have warm feelings for the presense of a Jedi. Perhaps Uleq and Ktulu can learn something from this unique character. Then Uleq searches deeply into Xanatos being. He is a Bounty Hunter like Ktulu. Can his heart be mas full of hatred as Ktulu's? Ktulu greets his Clan partner and replies*

Welcome Xanatos, are you here to interfere with our trainig? Or would you like to join us?

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *At that moment the scenery changes, the landscape becomes covered with snow and the coldness is incredible. The three beings are there standing looking vexed by what just happened, but Ktulu knows precisely what is going on. From the windy swirls of snow appears a gargantuan figure......the Wampa standing there untroubled by the atmosphere. He snarls* "Ktulu........Uleq............." *He stares at them withouth the usual signs of aggression........*

10. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    8Ktulu, Uleq and Xanatos feel a disturbance in the precense of the wampa. But Ktulu is confused. The usual amount of hatred felt in TUMBARK is not there. In fact he seems rather ease at mind, focused on whatever plot his developing. The Nautolan can't resist to ask*

TUMBARK, I wonder...

What brings you here? If you come to do battle with us, be aware that there's three powerfull Jedi Knigths here.
    But I can feel your thougths
    YOU didn't came to figth.

What's your bussines?
    What's our involvement in your squemes?

Answer, or be ready to be pesuaded to do it

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    8Ktulu, Uleq and Xanatos feel a disturbance in the precense of the wampa. But Ktulu is confused. The usual amount of hatred felt in TUMBARK is not there. In fact he seems rather ease at mind, focused on whatever plot his developing. The Nautolan can't resist to ask*

TUMBARK, I wonder...

What brings you here? If you come to do battle with us, be aware that there's three powerfull Jedi Knigths here.
    But I can feel your thougths
    YOU didn't came to figth.

What's your bussines?
    What's our involvement in your squemes?

Answer, or be ready to be pesuaded to do it

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampa roars* "Powerful!?!?! Arrogant words for three aprentices....." *he steps out of the winds and into the view* "........Yet my purpose is not to slay you........I come here with an offer" *He looks at Uleq and Ktulu* "Ktulu your goal is to slay me and Uleq ther is a price on my head I know this much......... Let me train you. There is no glory in slaying someone that cannot face me. Uleq is teaching you how to harness the light side, let me teach you how to control the dark....." *He snarls* "I am no sith so I have no interest in converting anyone to the darkside. I just wish to train you........in the end you will have two choices: Join me or try and kill me." *He awaited*

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu is astonished by the wampa's words.
    Great anger stand between they fates, but suddenly the wampa now wants to train him?
    Is this some kind of twisted plot managed by TUMBARK to deceive Ktulu?
    To catch him off guard in order to cowardly strike him?*

TUMBARK, what are you ploting?
    Do you take me for a fool?
    Talk you are trying my patience

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The Wampa took a breath as cold smoke whisp threw his nostrils* "My words are clear........all has been said........let me train you........then you choose. Search inside of you, you know the three of you are still no match for me........"

15. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu smiles at TUMBARK's arrogance*

You are up to defeat ALL of us?

But I can feel you sincerity in this.
    Now if you wich to train me, I can't assure you I will not try to kill you.

Or perhaps that's what you want?
    Try to deceive that fact from my heart, useless.

What makes you think you can do a better job than Uleq?

16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He steps closer. And speaks down to them* "I have no doubt that Uleq will train you strongly in the light.........but you also use the dark and I can show you how to master this............." *At that moment a light in Ktulu's mind was portrayed and there stood the deceased wookie* "Ktulu much is troubling you......the light shines once more in you...... The one you see before you, the wampa is not me. It is what I used to be.............beware of his words and stay true to your cause." *He vanished. The wampa stood there proud and strong and yelled:* "So what is your choice Nautolan?"

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    *Ktulu is stressed by the vision of the wookie, a tru friend, one slained to save his life, and CeCe's*

TUMBARK, I agree

For the sake of your former self, and to seek perfection in the Force.
    I can fell how strong you are with the darkside.
    Perhaps with your help and Uleq's I can become what I desire.
    I won't agree if Uleq doesn't so it's his call.

*Ktulu takes a moment to meditate. The wampa is ploting something.
    Agreeing to let him train me will clear things, and perhaps I can get to the botton of this*

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *His gaze fell upon Uleq* "Well..........your answer........."

19. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [While this events take place Xanatos keeps watching how they unravel. Still he continues hooded and focus on his mission.]

20. Jihad_MuadDib

Jihad_MuadDib Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    *Jihad MuadDib enters the Arena. He felt the presence of TUMBARK and decides to take part on the events. While Ktulu and Uleq may be joining them, there was Xanatos, keeping a distance, but still atune with the current situation. Then Jihad responds*

Ktulu, are you afraid of faceing the coming storm? Our victory is aproaching. The other Clans are doomed. Soon they will witness the true power of the darkside.

*TUMBARK greets Jihad, then turn to face Ktulu and Uleq, while Ktulu replies to Jihad*

Jihad , the darkside is strong in you, you are indeed a perfect clone of the man Sidious used to be. But mark my words, I will never turn to the darkside, and like I said, if Uleq won't join, neither will I

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampa begins to be impatient and punches the snow.* "Uleq your answer!!!"

22. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos continues to watch the scenario. He senses something that is not quite right...]

23. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos exits the Arena. He leaves a note that reads that he will be back soon. He decides meanwhile to head back to the Jedi Arudoushy Society HQ]

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He looks at Uleq and snarls* "Very well, take your time if you will, but know that until you reach an answer you will be considered an enemy......" *He walks into the winds and vanishes. All returns to normal*

25. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters the Arena again. Still hooded he stays in the shadows.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.