main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: THE RANCOR ARENA

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *A new morning arrives at the Arena. The Hutt slides up to his balcony in front of the hordes of people that applaud his pressence. He smiles and in his typical jolly base voice yells* "Welcome my friends once again to the RANCOR ARENA. Where lives are ended and fame is crushed. I have received word of a future challenge in this arena. Let us hope it will take place.........."

2. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu_Terumo enters the Arena.
    He stayed stranded in the center of the figthing place, contemplating the vast crowd.

The migthy Nautolan removes his robe, and sits. Closin his eyes in order to reach meditation status, he shouts

"A chalenger I seek"

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The crowd is becoming impatien after a while, watching Ktulu just sitting there.
    As well as the Hutt....

Ktulu is still in a meditate state, sitting in the middle of the Arena, waiting for a strong one. OR......ar they afraid to face him?

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The doors of the ARENA oppened and there stood the figure of the Wampa. His raises his stare and looks at Ktulu. Something is different, apparently the battle with Corran Awoke something terrible in the WAmpa....Something otherworldly. His mouth began to foam and he snarled between his fangs* "Round one......Ktulu. This is for the CANTINA!" *A thunder bolt fell from the heavens as the sky turned coal black. The Wampa began to utter some strange ancient language. Its eyes where bloodshot and his stare fixated on Ktulu. From atop the Arena the Hutt yelled.......Let KTULU CHOOSE his battle ground!*

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu raise from the ground.
    He stands there, not a single gesture, not even aglance, he didn't raise his eyes to find the Wampa. He is in complete control.
    He lower a bit his head, looking at the Hutt's position.

"I choose, a Mon Calamari ambience"

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The ground turns to water as they lower themselves to the bottom. The wampa leaps as the ground leaves and holds on to what he can. He must device a strategy to battle Ktulu..........His thunder ended as he stared at the crystal waters. He jumped to the shores. Indeed his skills in water where lacking but he could still manage. He stood in the shores waiting for Ktulu......

7. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu hovers in the water. As a Nautolan , he clearly has the advantage over the wampa on this ambience, wich is why he chosed it.

He now geatures, as if dancing in the water, watching the wampa tring to hold, trying to make it for the shores.
    The he gets underwater, and for a couple of seconds, desapear. TUMBARK can't see him.
    Abd suddenly he felt it. Ktulu Force jumps from behind the shore, where TUMBARK succesfully manage to hold, ignites his ligthsaber, and before the wampa could react, he cut the branchs supporting the shore.

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampa falls down, and in a moment he gets to levitate using the force. He is airborne now. He floats above the Nautolan and blasts him with thunder from the air.* "Simple animal........."

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu avoids the ligthning , skilfully fliping through the remaining shores, but is sligthly caugth by one in his left arm, and rough landed in the water, momentarily stuned.

The Wampa still levitates, a Thunder can be heard as he roars, victory may be crossing his mind. But the migthy Nautolan won't be difeated so easily.

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *He levitates the half concious Ktulu at a distance and growls* "If you would have trained with me.........youd still be standing." *he threw Ktulu to the sand and the impact created a crater. Using a Force whirlwind he began to bury the Nautolan.* "Farrrrrrrrewell..............fish"

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    The body of the Nautolan is being slowly covered with sand.
    As TUMBARK watches the end of his conflict with Ktulu, he's lost in thougth

"So powerfull and strong. But yet, so headstrong and stubborn. His lack of vision bringed destrucion amongst him.
    Young fool..."

TUMBARK prepares to leave the Arena, when he felt it. Hate. Anger. RAGE.
    He had felted this emotions before. In any form and in every aspects.
    But never with such intencity.
    Never like in the precense of Ktulu.

"SO you live?"
    TUMBARK unsurprise shout can be heard all over the Arena, as if millions of twisted beast growl all togheter.

Then Ktulu emerges. Slowly pushing himself out of the sand grave. TUMBARK calmly awaits him, as if anticipating true blooshed.

"I was wondering if you really died that easily. Great to see you didn't, more fun I find in ripping you to pieces"

Ktulu make a war stand and glances. A native form of his race. Suddenly his dark feelings seased, as if shutted down. Ktulu raises his head, making eye contact with the wampa and revealing a twisted smile.

"Can you TUMBARK?"

TUMBARK stands, unsurprised , but wondering what possible squeme Ktulu may be ploting

"Can you help me achieve what I seek? Power.
    Uleq helped me conquer fear and master the ligthside. Perhaps he became frigthened of how powerfull I had become and disapered.
    I can't sence him anymore.
    You offer training. Complete knowledge of the darkside you clame to have.
    Train me in the ways of the darkside.
    I will be Master of both , Jedi and Sith arts.

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The beast raises the Nautolan to his level as to peer into his soul. His eyes flared a bit as he studied the warrior in front of him. He snarls and Gives out a war cry to the heavens. Thunder surrounded him and then it ceased. He lowered his head to meet with Ktulus eyesight once more.* "We have battled......for as long as I can remember Nautolan.......the fact that you keep walking out of our encounters is prove enough of your powers...........I will teach you the DArk Arts.....but I will not make you a Sith........true power is not bounded by a name or a class.....true power has no limits........." *HE roared and the landscape became the arena once more.* "You are not my aprentice.......nor any lower class........you will be treated as an equal and as such you will be expected to fulfill its standards........" *the Wampa awaits the Nautolans answer, although he knows his true purpose lies in its demise......*

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stares at the wampa. They had fougth before indeed, to the death.
    But this is different.
    TUMBARK posses great knowledge of the darkside.

"TUMBARK, be aware, I do not wish to join your silly brotherwood. I don't care for the Jedi, nor the Sith, I am an Arudoushi, do not be deceive by my request.
    You offer power. You offer knowledge of the Dark Side, wich I seek. But rest assure I will never join you. If you can't abide by that, then forever nemesis whe shall be....

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    "So be it.........Nautolan" *His mouth foamed as he said this* "I will teach you power..." *He Turned around and then quickly faced forward. He threw a thunder wave at him. "First lesson, respect......There is nothing silly about the brotherhood and if I have to respect your Aridoushi, then you respect mine......"

15. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    near in that moment a fellow show from the shadows he knows that tumbark gets mad wen he see him. but he speak to ktulu the darside a fell in you, a respect you for what a saw a gentlel warrior but in the dark youre looking and the darkside will destoy you and for you tumbak am here to face you...

and a silence in the crowd for this intruction of siulfernando. he felt a desturbence in the force .

16. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [xanatos enters the Arena and notices that there's quite a scenario there...Ktulu, the Tumbark and siulfernando. So he decides to get closer but still being stealthy...]

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu turns to face Siulfernando.
    A quick reflex move, and his found with his neck sorrounded by the Nautolan's ligthsaber.

"Do not dare to interfere with our bussines. I would hate it if your miserable death end up to be my saber's eigth mark, you're not worth it. Don't push your luck."

TUMBARK glances, and couldn't contain an evil laugther

18. Lord_Nyom

Lord_Nyom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    Lord Nyom emerges on the arena and stops on the middle, takes a meanful glance to siulfernando, suddenly, looks for Tumba and smiles at him, then the creature on his hand jumps and lands near siulfernando, meanwhile, Lord Nyom ignites his blood red lightsaber.

19. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu glance at Nyom.

He stare him for a couple of seconds , then he speaks his mind

"You draw your sword. I sugest you use it"

20. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    ktulu look at him and i said theres no reason for that my friend im on youre side but im not here to figth you and a will not interfier in your busines, but im a arudoshy
    we supose to be ally, then in that moment siul move back in a front of them and take his lightsaber and turn on,he felt anger,fear,agression in ktulu, each one looking theres eyes and the blades wispering, wuming for violent moves there was ktulu,tumbark,nyom and siulfernando four warriors in the arena" must interesting" the hutt said, he was wathing and looking for more jedi killings.

21. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    "Arudoushi or not, don't ever draw your weapon at me again. Don't make me destroy you."

22. Lord_Nyom

Lord_Nyom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    OOC: GTS

23. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    *From the shadows, the warrior gungan enters the already crowded arena. He glances at each of the four warriors gathered. Tumbark and Ktulu he knows, and there's Siulfernando, whom Caltoth remembers with not too much fondness. And a fourth being that Caltoth hadn't seen before, but one whose power was noticeable. But most curious was the creature that Lord Nyom had released. As the gungan watched, he couldn't help revealing his location as, for what perhaps was the first time in a long while, he laughed.*

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampa looks at the tention that most where in. He glances at Lord Nyom and nods in understandment. He then growls and punches Siulfernando, throwing him against a wall.* "I have no time to waste on a mere child" *He looks at Ktulu* "Well I see the standards for being an Aridoushi have lowered themselves........." *He snarls and calls forth a new training ground. Tatooine.* "Here your nature wont fare you well Nautolan. First order of business Bantha Rushing.........but not with me, but with a fully grown bantha." *He pays no attention to Siulfernando, he knows that others hunger for his head far more than him. I believe even some of his Jedi brothers do too, some that have trained hard to become masters........*

25. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.