main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: THE RANCOR ARENA

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    if a remebered the hit was so powerfull for a wampa kneedown he looks for the call of tumbark and then saw and reconece the one who was follow him when he was in the cantina the same darkshadow and the force tells who was is was lord nyom then stand up and ignited his ligthsaber watting for a strike of the new oponent nyom

2. Lord_Nyom

Lord_Nyom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    Suddenly, Lord Nyom jumps in front of siulfernando and dares him:

"siul, you've been a menace for my clan, my brothers in arms. We are supposed to act alone so i considered you their problem and not mine.
    BUT...
    You messed with me and my affairs, and that action deserves no less than death."

Siul doesnt have any choice than stand before Lord Nyom menacing figure. Then he feels an strange sensation, like if he was going force blind...

"Don't try anything against me, as you are now weak and defenseless. Meet my pet Ysalamiri.
    As you may know, the Ysalamiri neutralizes the Force, meaning, you can't use any of your special abbilities. Obviously neither do i... BUT!
    I don't need any force to beat the crap out of you.
    Redeem yourself Jedi and prepare to die!!!!!!!!!!"

Lord Nyom makes a swing towards siulfernando but he luckily evades it, then siulfernando tries to "force push" Lord Nyom and realizes that all Lord Nyom said was true, the Force has been neutralized. Is the first time he feels that way, no one had told him before about those creatures and its effect.

"Strange isn't" Lord Nyom says to siulfernando,
    " What does it feels to be completly vulnerable, defenseless & powerless? you fool!"

Quicker than a blink of an eye, Lord Nyom takes advantage of siulfernando's state of confussion and stabs him on the abdomen with his bloody red lightsaber. "Remember Jedi, don't mess with me, NEVER, i hope you remember this event for the rest of your short life, (if you survive your wounds.) Im not killing you now but not because of mercy neither of pity, just because I just want you to suffer a slow painfull death in name of my brothers..."

Then, Lord Nyom slips his saber out of siul's bleeding body, turns and walks away... leaving behind the Ysalamiri and siulfernando's near death body.

Slowly, he fades thru the shadows... leaving no trace as if he was never there...

3. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stands beside TUMBARK watching this current events.
    "Nyom has truly impresive abilities." He thinks to himself "perhaps some day he would be a great ally, or become a dredfull enemy"

He walks towards Siulfernando glancing, with an evil smile, and grabs the Ysalamiri.

"Interesting, I've heard of this creature before, but never actully saw one. I will keep it. Perhaps someday it migth result usefull"

As he grabs the creature the wampa gestures and speaks.
    "Ktulu, remember those creatures are not easy to keep alive"

"Yes I know, that's why I'm going to a meet a frind, to get some knowledge and advice in the matter, I'm confident he will tell me everything there is to know about this creature"

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
  5. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    when a was helling my self,a go and desapear in the shadows off that arena then a will meet again nyom.

6. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    "As I thought," the gungan thinks to himself, eyeing the Ysalamiri with a smirk. He then turns his gaze back to the wounded Siulfernando, his smile disappearing.

"He is a threat," he says. Caltoth swiftly follows the wounded Jedi, using his natural training to cloak him. Once out of the Ysalamiri's range, the gungan's Force abilities return, making him nearly impossible to detect.

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *The beast looks at the Nautolan and speaks* "First you must become a true warrior, regardless of your alignment........ You will unlearn all that you know. Leave your weapons. They are of now use to you yet. A true warrior even without a physical weapon is always armed." *He looked at the horizon and a stampede of Raging Banthas appeared. He looked at Ktulu* "Know you will face your first training. As the Bantha arrive you will leap from the ground and unto their backs. You will jump naturally without any use of your force skills." *Ktulu smiled and saw this as no challenge. When he was poised to begin, the wampa stooped him* "Not so fast." He took a large boulder and placed it on Ktulus hands.* "Some resistance from the earth will fare you well" *Then he nodded and Ktulu began his to leap. He did this with some struggle but soon it became an ease. He began to scoff at such a simple training. Then suddenly a blast grazes one of Ktulus tendrils. Then another one. KTulu struggles to see where the fire is coming from and hears the wampas voice* "This will aid you in being in tune with your surroundings Nautolan........' *He snarled and kept on firing*

8. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu realizes the meaning of the lesson.
    And the wampa is rigth.
    Ktulu try his best to keep speed with the Banthas, maneuvering , and trying hard not to fall.

He clears his mind, but doing this without the custom use of the Force it's something he hasn't done in a long time

9. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *training went on until the wampas weapons where wasted and overheated. Ktulu was tired an battered. He had an incredible apetite. The wampa began to feast on some leftover Bantha. He then looked at Ktulu. He grinned and said* "Know you will press the tresholds of what you can withstand. Dont drop the rock yet..........." *The wampa stood up and grabbed Ktulu. He attached some gravity chackles on him. He signaled him to drop the rock.* "Know you will revert to your natural state. Your primal instinct" *He growled and the land became Yavin 4* "Hunt for your food........" *He signaled Ktulu to the Jungle* "I will be watching......."

10. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stares at the forest.
    He's tired, but hunger is reaching his mind.
    He gives a glance to the wampa, starting to think all sorts of swears in his mind.
    But then he realizes his in this situation because he choose to.

The Nautolan quiet his mind, trying hard to cloud the powerfull Force that's been his ally for so long.
    It's not an easy task.
    He makes his way to the forest, stpos at a tree, and look at the branches.
    He found the perfect one, snapt it out of the tree, and slash it until it reach the desire sharpness.

Ktulu rases his new weapon, ready for the kill

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the weapon flew out of Ktulus hands. There stood the wampa with the fresh crimson red blood dripping from hiw maw. His voice echoed thru the trees* ""UNARMED.......you will hunt with the weapons you where born with. Mind, senses and brute strenght. You will kill with your bare hands. Only then will you trully take advantage of what was given to you!" *The wampa jumped atop a tree and kept watch on him.*

12. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Ktulu stands there, staring at the wampa, hatred begining to flow again.
    Then he pauses. By the Force he controls his emotions, then TUMBARK realizes it.

"Ktulu, you must unlearned what you have learned."

Saying those words, the wampa takes ktulu's new adquire pet, stick it to a branch properly so that it can survive, and place it in Ktulu's back.

"Now, you will NOT use your knwoledge of the Force, in case you feel tempted to"

Ktulu never takes his eyes from the wampa.
    Anger cxan be read through his eyes.
    Never before he has felt so defenseles.
    Yet he knows it is for the best. Mastering the darkside as well as the ligthside, pure balance, true power.

"So be it......TUMBARK"

13. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    in the arena sits with his cloke watting for someone to prove mi self by using jedi arts of lightsaber.........

14. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    *Siulfernando has a double-take as the gungan steps out of the shadows with the stealth of a Nexus. Caltoth appears suddenly, without any warning, his presence utterly masked until he wished to be detected.*

"Your challenge is accepted. Let us see how we have both grown in the Force..."

*The gungan readies his staff and activates his Portable Gungan Shield. A few electric spheres detatch themselves from his belt and attach to the ends of the staff.*

"Choose our combat arena, jedi."

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *darkness surrounded the forest. The ground was damp and noisy. Each step the warrior took there was sound. Prey was scarce and everytime Ktulu closed in on one the Wampa's Nexus would strike it first. His patience was being tested as his atributes. The gravity Chackles became a great burden and his hunger a pain. The whispers of the Wampa could be heard across the forest* "Meditate, but not on the force but unto your primal instinct. Use your Nautolan skills.........feed to survive or perish trying" *the silent silouette of the massive creature could be seen moving from tree top to tree top. From time to time it would vanish...........*

16. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    *Silently walks in looking about to see what the big fuss is about. Dressed with a simple but effective colak concealing his weapons and armor he stands at the edge of the arena*

17. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    i want tatooine arena: well calthon youre a great oponent but this is the end of the figth, in a surprise movement of siulfernando do varius movements with his saber and practice a mearly technic of a reashi move(esto es cuando el atacante ataca con su arma y en un jiro hacia tu izquierda bloqueando el arma de tu oponente y adquieres dicha arma) but siulfernando wants a honorable figth and give him his weapon then a slash of carthon with his weapon hit siulfernando in his stomach, siulfernando fall, and look his oponet then siulfernando with his feet hit the oponet feet to bring him down, you want some more then bouth starting to fight again with a grace,powerfull hits in theirs weapons, a clashes,the wouming of the arts of fighting there had...

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Tired, fatigued, Ktulu waits the perfect moment to strike. He saw the perfect prey, to satisfy his hunger. That is if that cursed Nexu don't interfere again.

The Nautolan is begining to feel dizzy, confused. He keeps staring at his prey.
    And the rigth moment arrived, and Ktulu attacks.
    Almost adquiering food, when the Nexu came out of nowhere, and slash Ktulu.
    The Nautolan never felt it, without the aid of the Force. Couldn't evade hin in time either. And the beast once again claim his prize.

Ktulu couldn't take it any longer. Rage engulfed his mind. Ancient, primitive emotions awaken in the Nautolan. Times of barbaric way of living. Then Ktulu jumps at the Nexu. His hands riping through it's skin.
    His mouth, slashing and bitting the Nexu.

19. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *the nexus struggled for dear life. Its claws shredding at the Nautolan. One of its strikes slashed the barbarians neck. Making it a near fatal wound. The beast moved a bit, but the nautolan's strenght overcomed it. Slowly it died in the nautolans arms. The wampa saw the deat of his pet and got down from the tree tops. He lunged at Ktulu who almost died and he healed his torn body.* "finally you are begining to understand........" *The Nautolan healed but his voice organs where damaged permanently. He could no longer speak. Once the nautolan was up he still hungered. The wampa stared at him and said* "Honor my pet..........eat it and consume its strenght."

20. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Several Thorns rips Ktulu's body. His arms are greatly scarred from his battle with the Nexu. But the most significant loss is yet to be discover by him.

His been recovered by the Wampa. He takes the dead Nexu and carries it to some branches in the floor. It took him some skill and time, but he set the fire to cook it, in order to eat it.

It gave him the time to realize he hasn't used his natural abilitis in a long time. Sinse the Force flows through him. If he had spent more time atuning his tentacles abilitys, he wouldn't had to rely on the Force to avoid enemie attacks.

Then he realizes it.
    He was about to call TUMBARK, but couldn't.
    He can't talk. His neck and throat had been severily damaged. His vocal cords had been turn to ashes. Ktulu-Terumo can speak no more.

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *The wampa stares at the recent discovery Ktulu had made, he stands up with his mouth all covered in bantha blood* "There is no pain where strenght lies..........Sacrifices will be made for the strenghtening of your natural abilities........An alternate way of comunicating will be found." *The wampa carried what remained of his bantha meal and clinged it from a strong tree.* "Now there must be rest for tomorrow we will practice your endurance......."

22. Caltoth

Jul 13, 2002
    "You have indeed grown, Jedi. But I have not shown you yet what I am fully capable of."

*Caltoth leaps at Siulfernando, making his attack almost clumsy and easy to counter. Though Siulfernando senses deceit, the opportunity is too good to pass up. The jedi lunges at the gungan, fully intent on impaling the warrior. Caltoth, seeing that the bait was taken, deftly avoids the lunge and drives the end of his staff sharply into Siulfernando's arm. The sharp disc penetrates the jedi's skin, sending waves of natural electricity throughout the jedi's body. Siulfernando is paralyzed momentarily, but is able to land a backfist on the gungan. Losing focus for an instant, the gungan loses control of his other disc, which flies off and grazes the jedi's cheek. As both warriors recover, with fresh blood flowing from the jedi's arm and cheek, as well as the gungan's mouth, they eye each other with amusement. Then they charge, and the battle is joined in a flurry of well-placed attacks.*

23. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    *gives a sarcastic grin twords the center of the arena*

*whispers the words*
    "pathetic beings"

*turns his back twords the exit, and slowly starts to walk out*

24. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos enters the rancor Arena...perhaps he may find a persson to duel with and practice his skills...Til someone comes, Xanatos removes his cloak and hood; then ignites his saber and practices his movements...]

25. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    hounded master siulfernando saw xanatos and gets more angry,and the fury of his eyes become more powerful for the attack of the gungan, felling pain in his body especialy in his arm a breaktru and gives a elecricshock to his oponet the gungan, and paralize him and then fall down dezmoralaize, then siulfernando looks again with his eyes of anger,agrassion and fury to his exbrother ariodoshi xanatos: surprise for what happen to caltos and tell something to siulfernando...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.