main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: THE RANCOR ARENA

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos notices siulfernando's actiones and quickly becomes aware that he has lost control over himself...the dark-Side has been controlling him. He has let anger, agression and fear control him...]

"Siul, you've gone too far. I will have to teach you how to properly treat others..."

[Xanatos takes off his hood and cloak and ignites his saber...]

2. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    "No!"

*Caltoth stands, not letting his anger against Siulfernando take control of him, but rather using it to drive him forward.*

"This battle is for my honor... I will defeat this fallen Jedi, or I will join those that have gone before me in becoming one with the Force..."

*The gungan grips his weapon. Though his stamina is being drained, his concentration is now at his peak.*

"Scha chov... jeh vav... jah khak!"

*The gungan attacks the fallen Jedi, circling him and parrying all his blows. Caltoth defends, never attacking. He backs off. Siulfernando carelessly walks forward, not noticing as he steps on a round electric orb the gungan had carefully placed, one of many that now surrounded the jedi. The exploding electricity ignites the other orbs as well. All of a dozen Lightning Orbs ignite simultaneously, engulfing Siulfernando in a veritable storm.*

3. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos agrees with Caltoth and decides to step back and let the gungan fight for honor...Honor, a true cause...]

"Very well, Caltpth. You will takje care of him...Do it for the Honor."

[Turns]

"Anyone who interferes shall be punished with death..."

4. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    now caltoh you undertimade my power siulfernando calling the darside of the force in him driving the rage of him, and said thres nothing gungan, a rare movement desactived the electric sheild with a touch of his cortosis forearm sheild and said, "you undertimed me and my power" in a movement of his arm the ignite a second ligthsaber a rare color of bluerednes, lets rumble gungan.....

5. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Xanatos stood there. Watching as the Fallen Jedi and Calthot duel. But moments after he decides to leave them alone and continue on his plan...he will have to wait some time before settlelin down some scores...

6. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    woundead and tired from the confrontation siulfernando guarddown his weapons and fall to his knees and look xanatos with a tear in his eyes, and said to him why, what a done did a go mad theres something or someone inside me talk to me, and look to calthos and says i donth want to figth you no more,you win calthos thaks to bring my soul and my gaidence, AM A JEDI A JEDIKNIGHT.....

then fall in the presence of xanatos and calthos........ then a sorrow in his words im sorrrrrryyyyyyy, in a low voice.

7. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    *Caltoth stared, awed at the warrior's sudden resistance to the darkside. The gungan eased his battle tension, finally noting that he was exhausted.*

"You fought bravely, jedi. And you have shown your honor in resisting the corruption that the dark side can bring."

*The gungan stood, using his staff for balance.*

"As for me, now I sense that I have other business to attend to."

*With a final acknowledging nod, Caltoth leaves the arena, leaving behind a small bacta container for his opponent.*

8. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    near death in the presence of his former arodushi clan master xanatos master siulfernando look to xanatos and says a will give my live to you mater xanatos i need more training to be a master that a was or better fall again to seek peace and help to his former arodushi

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The migthy Nautolan enters the Arena.

No bussines taking place as of now.
    No crowd, no figths.
    But somehow, this place makes him feel comfortable.

And besides , it remainds him of his training.
    With both Uleq and TUMBARK.
    He learned technincs from both sides of the Force thanks to this great warriors.

Then , staring at the floor while walking, he saw it.
    A mask. Perhaps left by a late warrior.
    A steel expressionless mask. Only two angry like eyeholes distinguish the mask.

Ktulu grabs it, staring at it.
    Then he puts it on, gentely removing his tentacles to let the mask fit.

Ktulu tries to speak, then remembers his throat can no longer express his thougths.
    He thinks to himself

**Perfect**

10. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    ktulu, long time no see. a sense that you grow in the force. a wuld like to invited you to my new home ossus, im train my self and a grow in the force in there.whaiting for ktulu answer to bring him to ossus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.